[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Right-Wing Protests

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1494456977783.jpg (312KB, 1024x783px) Image search: [Google]
1494456977783.jpg
312KB, 1024x783px
Why doesn't this happen?

If your in university start crowding classrooms of communist shitbag teachers and their marxist clasees, while screaming and banging on pots and pans. Just like they do.

Maybe the staff will finally wake up and realize they have a fuckin job to do. Universities used to be the vaults and springs of knowledge. For centuries. Now they are postmodern shitholes run by liberal totalitarian clandestines.

Can you imagine if the library of alexandria let them selves be controlled by topless whores and intellectual retards?
>>
whats that band called?
>>
File: 1497409498514.png (178KB, 182x552px) Image search: [Google]
1497409498514.png
178KB, 182x552px
>>129816042
whats his endgame
>>
>>129816042
To busy working or maybe they do but the lefty media won't show that.

I agree on the University thing also. Imagine paying $40,000 (idk what uni costs, i know it's expensive) to learn and you have to put up with screaming SJWs all day you would go mental.

Also geographic location, when this happen?
>>
>>129816498
Bout time we got nazi flags on here. Today is a good day.
>>
Who are the other guys?

Left to right:
>?
>Lord Haw Haw?
>Mosley
>?
>Raven?
>>
>>129816042
Right Wingers at universities are too busy either fucking or getting degrees that actually require study instead of finding new ways to blame white men for other group's self inflicted problems. Ultimately, that's why all this "advocacy" bullshit hasn't actually changed gender/race graduation rates in Stem fields that much. White, Jewish, and Asian men are consistently the only people willing to work and whites are the only ones of that group who aren't pressured constantly by an ethnic collective that demands success.
>>
>>129816042
This my crew, we roll hard.

>>129816498
I once saw this man beat a commie to death with a hawk bookend.
>>
>>129816926
should respond in kind and make the university setting constant chaos

i remeber hearing about it in millberry? and also to jordan peterson

happends to a lot of speakers.
>>
>>129816498
to be the flyest nigga in town
>>
>>129816042

We don't protest, we march.
>>
>>129816042
Do you not know your Mosley history? They got their asses kicked marching through a Jewish part of London. They never recovered after that and support eventually collapsed.

The world simply won't tolerate it. The zeitgeist isn't there. Even if there is massive resentment towards globalism, it is mainly at the neo-liberal economics, anything else is just people trying to place their finger on the cause of all their problems and they usually miss the mark by blaming symptoms rather than the cause itself.

Bottom line, fix the economy and nobody will give a shit about this LARPing because people are actually okay with a mixed society, they're just not okay with being broke and miserable.
>>
jesus christ those people are weak
>>
>>129818875
>everyone is fine with their life being a orwell novel
>>
>>129819268
I said the problem is globalism or can't you read between the lines and see everything that entails? The global intelligence/surveillance network is part of globalism you fucking muppet.
>>
File: tmp_17999-mw6677623372175.jpg (96KB, 587x800px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17999-mw6677623372175.jpg
96KB, 587x800px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QqHqCyjeugI

Maybe you should start promoting it
>>
>>129819520
jeez ur pretty angry for this being the internet

im supposed to read that out of what you wrote??

if the commys get their way society as we know it will be unsustainable i think having to eat your perfectly grown front lawn instead of mowing it will probably have the desired affect

cant you read between the lines and see everything that entails?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.