[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sad Burgerloo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (61KB, 800x682px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
61KB, 800x682px
>be me.
> Pajeet born and raised in USA.
> tfw will never be part of the White master race or accepted by White nationalists as a civic nationalist despite sympathizing with them, and will be seen by society as 3rd worlder despite my people being working, not committing crimes and not living off welfare in the west.
>tfw attractive women don't want me because pajeet no matter how huge I get lifting or how much I practice being "alpha"
>tfw liberals don't like me either because my race is supposedly privileged next to whites and don't care that I face prejudice in society due to stereotypes about Indians because I'm not Muslim, and feminists and LGBT can hate me because of what happens in India yet these same people can claim the moral high ground and get rewarded by mainstream kike influenced society for it.
>tfw blacks and spics can be racist as shit to me and not face any consequences unlike White people, and yet I have to feel privileged and feel obligated to feed them with my hard earned money
>tfw center-right conservatives often don't even know the difference between me and a Muslim
>tfw knowing that going back to be with "my own people" would result in them not liking me for being American and would be me living in a shithole that I personally didn't cause to be a shithole

What do I do pol?
>>
Half-flip here, basically same boat for me. Whitey will call me spic one second and then A nazi the next when in good company. At the very least we can expose the hypocrisy of the left. obviously they don't care about the niggers, spics, fags, degenerates, etc. There just in it for votes, the second they achieve their utopia their the first to be lined up and shot along with the leftist backbone/grassroots. KEK
>>
>tfw mixed race Hispanic guy
>European face, but dark tanned skin
>white people love me
>black people love me
>Indians/Arabs as well
>never had a problem with racism
>>
>>129810211
Exactly. And they'll deserve it too.
>>
Never a *problem*, more like a fitting in card for kids i pissed of for being bettter or cooler than them
>>
>>129809425
Stop being a fucking faggot. Whites are not the master race and they're going extinct anyway. Thoughts like these make you a poo; instead you should follow your dharma and be a real man.

Go see bahubali right now.
>>
>>129809425
Why would you want to be a white nationalist? You're brown. Move to africa (lots of poos there) or pooland, establish yourself and light a nationalist fire. You have the power to make your own society eugenic and purge the degenerate elements. Ghandi spent his early adult years in Africa arguing for racial apartheid and eventually took control of India.

North America will be white again, so you might as well leave while the going is good.
>>
>>129809425

Look bro, I'ma let you in on some secret knowledge here:

White people, even white nationalists, are not all racist. Most of us aren't. We like you man.
>>
File: 1486277415582.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1486277415582.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>129809425
Really, you want these faggots to like you?
>>
>>129811834
>whitey going extinct

What happens when whitey has an existential crisis? Oh yeah... keep pushing.
>>
>>129814627
Fucking untermensch
>>
American poos are nice

I just don't like they ones who live overseas and try to scam me and tell me to fuck my mother
>>
>>129809425

Be proud of who you are.

Be proud of your race (Indians are badass outside of pop in loo memes).

Better yourself for YOU, not for women, not for whites, only you.

You have to stop "pretending" to be alpha and just be alpha. No one on planet earth will verify it for you unless they want your penis and babies.

Keep working and striving for perfection, Poo. Despite what pol says, American is not a race, it's a culture, and you are part of it.

Good luck, brother
>>
>>129814773
Nobody asked you guys to let your women become filthy whores that only want chad or black dick. You forgot your heritage and let (((them))) and their agenda "empower" the worst elements of your society to turn it into a fucking joke, now you'll reap what was sown. Personally I like you white folk, but this is just the frank and true reality of the situation.

And don't be a fucking moron, even Hitler realized Hindus are a natural ally of white people. If you sperg out and try some stupid shit because "shitskins", we'll just laugh harder as the west implodes.
>>
>>129813261
It's Gandhi you fucking leaf. And he didn't argue for racial apartheid, he wanted the Brits to recognize the difference between niggers and hard-working Indians, and they did. And then he went fucking full commie because he didn't eat enough and let the mudshits have Pakistan, and now look how fucked it is.
>>
>>129815947
>implying slavs will not rule the new world
>>
>>129816536
Slavs are my least favorite of whites. Why couldn't you be Anglo?
>>
>Be white
>Have deep farmer's tan
>Sometimes get mistaken for Mexican
>No one ever talks about race with me because they aren't sure what I am
I don't mind.
>>
I've seen pajeets with blonde hair blue eyed women.
>>
>>129815947
Indians truly reflect the gods they worship. On the outside they are all smiles and look passive and content. Meanwhile they scheme to take your money, your life, and likely your dignity too. Never trust a poo.
>>
>>129815563
/thread

I have several Indian friends. Tbh they all complained about the shit you're experiencing - Indians fall in a weird cultural range in America. I think the above mentioned anon has the best advice "just be alpha". Get money disregard bitches.
>>
Be yourself
>>
>>129809425
>going back to be with "my own people" would result in them not liking me for being American and would be me living in a shithole that I personally didn't cause to be a shithole
this
You don't go back because you'll be liked (you won't be liked if you stay either), you go because that's best for everyone.

India is like a giant opposite-eugenics project. Everyone with half a brain who can use a toilet leaves the country. Only retarded street shitters remain, breeding even more retarded street shitters.
>>
>>129809425
>tfw blacks and spics can be racist as shit to me and not face any consequences
Stories pls
>>
File: 1496794826130.jpg (103KB, 800x540px) Image search: [Google]
1496794826130.jpg
103KB, 800x540px
>>129809425
Be proud man. Your people have already mastered the bullet train.
>>
>>129809425
fret not, the first Aryans are Indians, but it will take a while for that to sink in for everybody
>>
>>129809425
>complains about racism.
>he is a racist himself.
you deserve what you get street shitter.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.