[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hitler Red Pilled Ideas

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: redpill.jpg (104KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
redpill.jpg
104KB, 1024x1024px
So I'm doing an oral report in History, and we had to pick significant figures in History to talk about. I chose Hitler cuz most of my class is full of libtards and jews (literally). I need 10 minutes worth of talking points on why Hitler was in the Right when doing what he did during WWII. I have plenty of ideas of what to talk about but i want some good redpilled ideas to educate people. Thanks!
>>
Surely there's no way you're over 14.
>>
>>129804569
Would not recommend doing this in high school or anywhere outside close friends and /pol/
>>
File: IMG_0436.jpg (112KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0436.jpg
112KB, 596x628px
You've got to be the edgy kid of the class, aren't ya?
>>
>>129805757
Of course he is, seriously no doubt about it. He seriously sounds like the kind of autist to pretend to be a German when he's 1/4 German.
>>
>>129804569
Just watch "The Untold Story"
>>
>>129804569
Underage b&
>>
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-best-evidence-that-proves-beyond-reasonable-doubt-that-the-Holocaust-occurred
>>
>>129804569
Focus on Germany's economic situation in the 1920's, how Jews owned most of the businesses, how Germans had been reduced to prostituting themselves and their children, pedophilia and bestiality were common in cities like Berlin (all of it occurred in Jewish owned places), rampant drug use, violent communist revolutions that popped up all over Germany, millions starving and hundreds of thousands committing suicide, German currency was worth so little that from the time it took to get paid and run to the grocery to buy food, the prices had already risen.
Then you can talk about the Treaty of Versailles and how it stripped Germany of its land. You can connect your classmates to the situation by asking them how they would feel if portions of the US had been wrongfully taken from it by a foreign power.
Mention the hypocrisy in Britain and France having world empires and oppressing hundreds of millions of native people while Germany was simply trying to regain its surrounding territory that was filled with Germans.
Be sure to mention the Soviet Union's aggressive expansionist policy, its war on Finland and the people of the Ukraine, and how their movement towards Romania's oilfields were the action that triggered Hitler's decision to attack the Soviets first.

Sources for all these can be found online.
>>
>>129806247
this
>>
>>129804569
You're literally going to be expelled and wont even be given a chance to speak your points.
>>
>>129804569
They were trying to starve them to death .

Read this book : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Economic_Consequences_of_the_Peace
>>
Okay here's some real Hitler red pills, are you ready??
He's a kike. He's literally half kike.
He got 60,000,000 English, German, Russian and North American whites killed.
He bombed London, which lead to Berlin also being bombed.
He invaded France for no reason kicking off WW2
He stole Billions in gold, silver and art
He had billions of counterfeit currency printed to destabilize the British economy

Only 265,000 Jews died in total.
Austwhich was comfy as fuck according to infographs on here. Pool, brothel, cinema. The Jews where at comfy camp while Europe died fighting "oppression of Hitler"

>If you control the youth, you control the future
Adolf Hitler
Someone post the infographic of all the shit Jews own since WW2

>If you tell a big enough lie and tell it often enough, everyone will believe it.
Adolf Hitler
The Holocaust.

Adolf (((Hitler)))
>>
I was actually joking about all this, i just wanted to see how many of you would take the bait and give some strong Hitler red pills. I am glad you all care about me (and others) enough to not want to see one of our own get in trouble
>>
>>129807097
He bombed and killed millions of whites, stole billions, got Germans to take the blame, set his people up to run the world with the stolen money and his body has never been found.

Adolf (((Hitler)))
The biggest Jew trick in 1000 years or more
>>
File: 1497350210533.gif (2MB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497350210533.gif
2MB, 500x300px
>>129806365
This is a man who knows his fucking history.
>>
>>129806364
There is none.
>>
>>129804569
gas the class as a demonstration
>>
>>129804569
I've been there, don't do it. You will just look like a idito, every one is so brainwashed by the media that you'll come across as an edge lord or a neo-nazi and neither is good for your social life. Also your teacher or possibly someone in power at the school could be jewish. Trust me they hold grudges and it will not end well for you.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.