[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/FTG/ - Female Traditionalism General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 79

File: female pepe.jpg (161KB, 600x527px) Image search: [Google]
female pepe.jpg
161KB, 600x527px
What /FTG/ is:
>A daily thread where like-minded individuals can talk about how to improve Western female culture
>A place where women can discuss our unique roles in society and the responsibilities that come with it
>Self-improvement tips both physical and mental
>Lite religious discussion
>Evidence that /pol/ isn't just a sausage-fest

What /FTG/ is NOT:
>Right-winged Tumblr
>Secretly feminist
>A girls-only club
>Tranny LARPers
>A safe-space
>An e-celeb thread
>Somewhere to get attention for being a woman

>THREAD THEME:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv9YoYCKNoE

>RECOMMENDED READINGS:
https://www.gutenberg.org/files/2527/2527-h/2527-h.htm
https://barnardsvilleumc.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/ebook-lewis-c-s-the-great-divorce.pdf
http://www.cakravartin.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/Julius-Evola-Revolt-Against-the-Modern-World.pdf
http://www.catholicprimer.org/papal/theology_of_the_body.pdf
>>
>>129804283
A woman on 4chan is not wife material.
>>
>>129804457
Not that a black nationalist would what "wife material" is.
>>
>>129804722
Are you an actual biologically female nazi? So strange.
>>
reminder to lurk lolcow chan for a female only trolling community
>>
>>129804283
>female LAPRing general
>>
>>129805036
I am American with German heritage, but of all the custom flags I believe NatSoc to be the most accurate in describing my political beliefs.
>>
What would a woman gain from reading Revolt Against the Modern World? Shouldn't you be practicing sowing or something?
>>
File: 58b.png (175KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
58b.png
175KB, 600x600px
>>129804283
>evidence that /pol/ isn't just a sausage-fest
>>
>>129805545
Sewing, but sowing too, I guess.
>>
>>129804283
They are just females. their opinions MUST be discarded.
Never more that narzistic, underevolved apegender. Basically parasitegender.

Remove womens right and make them property of men.
Would be a fundamentally extremely healthy step for society as a whole (even women)
>>
>>129805545
Of course a woman's primary duty is taking care of her family, but that doesn't mean that we cannot educate ourselves to know why we choose to do what we do. It also helps onlookers understand us so that they are more likely to join us.
>>
File: nice pasta.png (16KB, 594x185px) Image search: [Google]
nice pasta.png
16KB, 594x185px
>>129805914
>>
>>129805442
So you're a man? Fantasy RUINED.
>>
Just remove womens rights and 100% of all societies problems will be solved in zero time.
>>
>>129806172
Kindly take your degeneracy somewhere else, Nigger.
>>
>>129806111
Dats called intelligence / using one's brain. Why retype
>>
>>129804283

I married a traditional Catholic girl who knows that women are supposed to obey their husbands and I've been with her for 10 years. She goes to church with me every week, has encouraged me to do better at my work. She helps me, and cries to me whenever she doesn't understand something. I take care of her and I love her, and she looks up to me. She loves God, and I read scriptures with her every night before bed and we pray together.

But....she's not white.

>inb4 race traitor

You're probably right and that's all fine and dandy. But I'm happy and living a traditional Christian life with my beautiful family.

White women aren't doing this, they are going and having orgies, and even the most conservative-seeming white women will get angry at me for suggesting that they be obedient to me.

Now don't get me wrong, no good woman should choose a man who will abuse of mistreat her, but there's a difference between that and understanding how Men and Women are supposed to be. So what's the solution for white women?

Why the hell would I give up my wife, who I have taken care of, and who is loving, loyal, dedicated and obedient to me for 10 years for a slutty white girl?
>>
And thats why society doesnt work no more.
Women unfortunately are mentally underevolved, are more on the level with small children ( woo, i wonder whyyyyy... ).
Men giving those childminded persons rights / control over civilisation was the suicidal mistake
>>
>>129804722
Neat.
>>
>>129804283
Women suck.
>>
There is no turning point for women, we are past that. I firmly believe you would understand that if you were one or spent even just one afternoon with an average group of modern women.
>>
>>129806917
They suck everything but your dick
>>
>>129807180
Implying you ever spent one.
Implying the nu-males populating American big cities aren't far worse than women.
>>
>>129804283
Awe sweet /polgbt/ now has a /femgen/ on /pol/ too.
>>
>>129806579
While you are a race traitor, you did the best you could. Having a traditional wife is great, but it is only a solution for a generation or two. Your offspring will have to endure the negatives that come with being non-white.

Just whatever you do, keep your family together and protect them. It is the most important thing you can do as a man.
>>
>>129807394
they were raised by single women
>>
>>129804283
tits or gtfo
>>
File: 1490677791929.jpg (40KB, 408x392px) Image search: [Google]
1490677791929.jpg
40KB, 408x392px
>>129804722
>>
File: 1495172152457.jpg (50KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495172152457.jpg
50KB, 400x400px
Do women really exist on the internet tho?
Facebook and twitter is the internet btw.
>>
>>129804283
what do women want
pls help
>>
>>129808021
Single-family households is the fault of Western society as a whole, not an individual sex. It's unironically the worst thing to happen to the West.

>>129808136
no u
>>
>>129808324
isn't*
>>
>>129808136
>>129808324

It's some fat German dude
>>
File: 1497301312520.jpg (110KB, 592x887px) Image search: [Google]
1497301312520.jpg
110KB, 592x887px
>>129804722
>>
>>129804283
Fag
>>
>>129804283
Where can I meet a guy who hates niggers and kikes as much as I do?
>>
File: 1493342612813.jpg (32KB, 805x556px) Image search: [Google]
1493342612813.jpg
32KB, 805x556px
>>129808338
Jus b yourself man
>>
>>129808358
Guess which gender has total control of whether a fetus lives or not?
The women who choose shitty mates end up being single moms. They know damn well that these men can opt out of family life and aren't reliable yet put out for losers anyway because the state will be a surrogate father.
>>
>>129808324
I see some actual female posters around here, but I'm sure 90% of them are catfishing traps.

>>129808338
All women (even the sluttiest of sluts deep down) want children with a strong man in a stable relationship. If you want to woo a woman, be confident.

>>129808929
God is the only one who should choose whether a fetus lives or not.
>>
>>129804283
>how to improve Western female culture
kill feminism
learn to make a sandwich
>>
>>129809128
Here here!
>>
>>129804283
>>Evidence that /pol/ isn't just a sausage-fest
How do we know you all aren't just dudes role-playing?
>>
>>129808338

Ultimately they want to feel loved, important and special. They just have different ways of attempting to achieve this than men, and thanks to marxism and other foolishness, they have been convinced that the best way to achieve this is to run around naked proclaiming that they are special.
>>
>>129809298
I'm sure a lot of us are, but hopefully this can spread and help to defend women from the evils of cultural marxism.
>>
File: 1400637051105.png (30KB, 331x337px) Image search: [Google]
1400637051105.png
30KB, 331x337px
>>129804283
Why the hell does anything to do with women have to be absolute cancer?

On the right we have tradcucks shouting that you're not a real man unless you put yourself at the mercy of a rigged family court system and that women can do no wrong, and on the left you have manginas whining about "muh roasties" and presumably wondering where their tendies are.

It's absolute cancer, 24/7. Can /pol/ just stop talking about pussy? It's clear both sides have no idea what the fuck they are talking about.
>>
>>129804283
Pics of face at least? Nothing lewd, just face. I respect the traditionalism though I would respect it more with a templar's flag.
>>
>>129810010
She advocated Christian literature, so the flag implies the desire to have (white) babies.
>>
>>129804283
Get out of 4chan, this place is too toxic for your feminine egos.
>>
>>129810205
I mean while that may be true I would've gone with the white supremacist flag in that case.
>>
>>129810407
Women can't resist the uniform.
>neither could men if women wore them properly
>>
>>129809947
Ignoring half the population will not be condusive of any sort of large scale victory.
>>
>>129809947
Divide and conquer, Anon. Females are presented as (and much of the time are made to be) cancer so that movements like MGTOW pick up speed. It's how (((they))) keep the white population down. Traditionalism and the restoration of the family structure are the only ways that we can bring our sexes back together in harmony.

>>129810397
>implying people need safe-spaces
>>
File: Rand_Thanks.jpg (36KB, 634x464px) Image search: [Google]
Rand_Thanks.jpg
36KB, 634x464px
>>129810526
Mmm I see what your saying, alright I can accept that.
>>
>>129806579
Reads like pure fiction
>>
>>129808358
It is the fault of western society as a whole, but it's primarily women's fault. Women completely control the social atmosphere, and biologically men just want to get a woman in any way possible to breed.

By promoting this degeneracy on women, you've turned the men into degenerates too.
>>
>>129810664
>Traditionalism and the restoration of the family structure are the only ways that we can bring our sexes back together in harmony.
Except tradcucks always play softball with women. They act as if everything is some man's fault somewhere and if only men would be strong, women would immediately shape up. They don't blame any of the degeneracy on women, despite women voting for degeneracy time and time again and being the main proponents of it.

Tradcucks absolve women of all responsibility and consequently never seek to change their behavior or punish them for their evil. Not only that, but they'll even let them keep the right to vote, even though that shit is what started this whole fucking mess.

You'd think the edgelords would think twice about it, but it seems being a whiteknight is now hip and cool, what with half this board being christcucks to boot yet proclaiming their hatred for jews.
>>
>>129808873
On /pol/. On OkCupid.

I met my Nazi gf on /r9k/. We've been married a few years.
>>
>>129808338
Badass sons who kick ass and are well taken care of by their father

Security and stability to raise her family to be the best motherfuckers on the bloc
>>
>>129811611
XY Chromosomes = male
>>
>>129804283
”What All Girls Need To Hear”

https://youtu.be/oxHIftZVfrQ
>>
>>129811733
Kek. Mine is 100% wholesome Mormon girl.
Traps and Trans are degenerate, and /pol/ should stop acting like it's okay to fap to them.
>>
>>129808358

Oh yeah.
Women fail, but its also agically mens fault. Sure sure.
The maxime is : it's always mens fault, even if it isnt mens fault.

hmm, isnt that the typical femnazi/lesboscum bullshit that created this mess in the first place ?
Yes, sure it is.
>>
>>129811424
>christcucks to boot yet proclaiming their hatred for jews
What's contradictory about this?
>Tradcucks
>Women keep the right to vote
If anything, wouldn't traditionalists be the ones that want women to vote the least? I think you're building strawmen of things you don' understand.
>>
>>129809128
>how to improve Western female culture

Remove womens rights.
Ignore what they babble, just men be men and stick together in this.
Femiasslicker men / male feminists : break em and destroy them.
Traitorous women : publicly burn them.

Success 100.00% guaranteed.
>>
>>129811393
Neither sex is without their sins. Women tend not to know what we really want and we rarely do things for the long-term. (Imagine having to worry about how you look, smell, speak, and behave or be socially indicted 24/7. It takes away some outwardly processing power.) The only way we can change ourselves at this point is by a resurgence of Traditionalism in modern female culture. And that's what I hope to accomplish with these threads.

>>129811780
Lauren Southerner is good at getting messages to normies. I just wish she wasn't a coal-burner.
>>
>>129804283
>A place where women can discuss our unique roles
Tits or GTFO!
>>
>>129809947
Women are easy to mold and shape when they lack strong male figures in their life - whether that be a brother, father, husband, or boyfriend.

Modern society has viciously attacked the individual man's self sustainability and independence and has given women access to resources and money that would have otherwise only been available from a man.

In this way the woman becomes loyal to the state and parrots what the state says, as the state has co-opted the position of the father-figure.
This would not be so bad if the state in turn had her, her children, and her tribe's interest at heart.

However, the state does not.
>>
>>129811424
You're strawmanning, few reactionaries pin the blame solely on men. Men and women make up equal halves of the political dialectic, and take responsibility for different aspects of degeneracy. Women have a nature that needs to be checked by a patriarchal figure, which is why monogamy was an invention by men, why women are unfit to be independent. On the other hand, men need to be resolute and decisive and able to be that patriarchal figure that governs society and keeps women in check; it was men softening up that caused this in the first place.
>>
>>129811931
Don't you ever disgrace NatSoc by calling feminists "Feminazis".

>>129812487
If you're not fighting against degeneracy you're part of the problem.
>>
>>129804283
Women should be pickier about the men they allow inside them but stronger in their support for and loyalty to them

Be the Queen a king desires and you will find the man of your dreams pursuing you
>>
>>129809725

Which is badically : from themselves.
Which is basically : remove their rights and put restrictions, so that they dont destroy themselves.
Which is btw the exact same u do with children, so they dont harm themselves.

Again, the answrr is simple, but it takes to be a man to speak that truth :

Remove womens rights.
Civilisation will heal very fast and 100% guatanteed.
>>
>>129811980
>What's contradictory about this?
>i love jesus
>i hate jews

>If anything, wouldn't traditionalists be the ones that want women to vote the least? I think you're building strawmen of things you don' understand.
Tradcucks always are on about how woman will be a-ok once we guys just man up and stop them from being tainted by the jew. Their memory doesn't go far back enough to realize that women shouldn't have the right to vote by their own logic.

Tradcucks overwhelmingly are self-flagellant to a fault, and will never admit women have agency to completely fuck up western civilization with their weakness.
>>
>>129804457
I would argue people who use /pol/ are more "awake" and that seems like an attractive quality.
>>
>>129812927
I love Jesus, modern Jews reject him violently and are the worst of all Heretics. Terrible understanding of basic Christianity. And these mythical tradcucks sound like a sight to behold, to bad I've never seen one in years I've been here.
>>
>>129810664

Ilmpying its someone else than women themselves, that present themself as cancer.

Dude the bluepill is hardcore in you. U cling to the womanfairytale like a kid. I feel sorry for u, cuz the pain will be great once u wake up.

All cultures came to the conclusion, that women must be controlled and must not have political rights. Think about it. Protip: its NOT coincidence. Theres a good reason for that.
>>
How do I find a wife to settle into a semi agrarian country life? I have a good job and make good money, but I would love to cut back work and help raise tons of white kids on a farm in the country.

I have about 200k right now, but I could keep saving up if I needed.
>>
>>129812749
I agree 100%. It's hard though because the normalization of college degrees has pushed marriage back into people's thirties. Humans were not meant to wait to breed until they're thirty, so it's understandable that sex outside of wedlock has run rampant. Ideally, men and women would marry much younger like they used to, but I cannot see that happen anytime in the near future.
>>
>>129812603
I wouldn't say it was men softening up so much as it was men being manipulated just as women have been.
We're both unwitting victims of the eternal grabbler.

Men are waking up, and now women are quickly following.

You can see it everywhere. Strong men are beginning to see where and why things have happened the way they have. It didn't come to this point because men were weak, it came to this point because our "free" societies did not have actual free flow of information.

The internet has changed that.
>>
>>129813263
You haven't seen them? They always reply with, "lol, just be strong and find a traditional woman," no matter the argument.

Also, jews have always been degenerate, so don't give me this, "Oh well, the jews back then were totally red-pilled," or, "jesus was NAJALT!"
>>
>>129811393

U are talking right with one of those ultrabluepilled cucks there. He is precisely what u described and exxxxactly the problem on the male side.
>>
>>129813463
If you're seriously committed, Anon, your best bet to find a woman who is agrarian is to be in the country. Most hick girls these days just want to drink booze and ride tractors, but if you keep looking you'll eventually find a country qt who will like to make white babies with you.
>>
>>129813641
What? First of all, the Talmud was written hundreds of years after Jesus died, so Judaism was quite different for sure, but that wasn't my point at all. After Jesus arrived to fulfill Biblical prophecy, the people that converted would clearly be God's chosen, not people that denied his Son, there's no reason for me to hold some veneration of Jews. And it's simple supply and demand, stop the demand for whoores and you'll stop the supply. You can't complain about how shit the modern woman is by taking advantage of the situation for an easy fuck.
>>
>>129812603

Statism is the problem.
Men can be hard as they want, no man has a chance against the state.
Women and numales become politicans.
In the end, only the total destruction of state and society will help.
>>
>>129813641

This
>>
File: pol692.jpg (230KB, 538x518px) Image search: [Google]
pol692.jpg
230KB, 538x518px
>>129814356
>After Jesus arrived to fulfill Biblical prophecy, the people that converted would clearly be God's chosen
2 Samuel 7:23-24

"And what one nation on the earth is like Your people Israel, whom God went to redeem for Himself as a people and to make a name for Himself, and to do a great thing for You and awesome things for Your land, before Your people whom You have redeemed for Yourself from Egypt, from nations and their gods? "For You have established for Yourself Your people Israel as Your own people forever, and You, O LORD, have become their God.

Jews are still the chosen people, it's just that you get to be saved as a side note.

Furthermore, JESUS WAS A JEW, so whether you claim to like jews or not, you like jews by venerating Jesus as some "good boy jew" who also just so happens to be god. So at best, you're worshiping a god that is a 3rd jewish.

>And it's simple supply and demand, stop the demand for whoores and you'll stop the supply. You can't complain about how shit the modern woman is by taking advantage of the situation for an easy fuck.
Do you hear me asking for fucking roasties? Furthermore, it's not only Chad's fault for taking but the whore's fault for putting out. This is the kind of shit I'm talking about where you always absolve women of any blame for being degenerate fucking whores.
>>
PLEASE give me a gf
B E N D I G O
>>
>>129815433
>using the old testament to tell me Jews are God's chosen
Really scratching my head to how you could justify calling people that denied God's son his chosen people. And yeah, Jesus was literally a good boy Jew, please go ahead and name literally one bad thing he did. You also better not be watching porn. And I never say don't advocate for chastity, but don't engage in damaging behaviour yourself, first of all.
>>
>>129814068
I already live in an area surrounded by farms, but the country girls are all degenerates. Only ones who haven't fallen for the beer and trucks meme sold by (((pop-country music))) are the hippy leftists. I can deal with a women who isn't far right, but she has to understand that gender roles are not just some societal concept like her jewish professor told her. Maybe one day I'll find one...
>>
>>129815471
How to unironically get a gf:
>1) Find a qt who isn't crazy
>2) Talk to her w/ confidence FACE TO FACE (this is why most douche-bags get gfs btw douche = form of confidence)
>3) After talking to her FACE TO FACE a few times, ask her out on a date FACE TO FACE
>4) If she feels like a good fit after several dates, try to gauge her interest in you and ask her to be your gf.
>5A) If she says "no" repeat steps 1-4.
>5B) If she says "let's not rush" wait a few more dates and ask again. If same thing, repeat steps 1-4.
>5C) If she says "yes" congrats you have a gf
>>
>>129816787
>find a qt who isn't crazy
lol
also, what to do if I'm ugly and refuse to lower my standards? I'm thinking whores
>>
>>129817093
If you can't/ chose not to breed make yourself useful to the white race in other ways.
>>
>>129817093
Find a Canadian or American girl that fawn over your accent. Easy as
>>
>>129817362
this is the easiest course of action, foreign girls think my rural accent is good for some fucked up reason
>>
>>129817093
Improve your appearance.

Otherwise dedicate your life to your peoples' prosperity, help create a good environment for the next generation. If you are giving up on marriage, I don't see an issue with getting a whore.
>>
>>129816110
Old Testament is still included in the Bible.

People follow the Ten Commandments, which are in the Old Testament.

Yeah, people don't follow the stupid rules about mixed linen because it manages to be so retarded even chistcucks drop it.

However, they don't deny that the stuff in the Old Testament didn't happen, so they wouldn't deny that Jews are God's chosen people.

>And yeah, Jesus was literally a good boy Jew, please go ahead and name literally one bad thing he did.
Glorified cuck culture. Jesus is the quintessential cuck; dying for people who reject and work against you means you win! Jesus would make Justin Trudeau.
>>
>>129816612
You'd be surprised how easily women can be persuaded to change ideology. Like I said before, we are usually caught up in our families and relationships to worry too much about the outside world and all we really want is a strong and loyal husband. Find the least crazy lefty and do what /pol/tards to best to slowly redpill her. If it doesn't work it doesn't work, but that might be your best shot.
>>
>>129816110
He advocated people abandon their family and all other earthly ties. True christianity (following the teachings and example of Jesus) is incompatible with civilization.
>>
File: 1496526038738.jpg (40KB, 491x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496526038738.jpg
40KB, 491x480px
>>129804283
I married a japanese girl after trying to find a decent white girl for over a decade.
>>
File: IMG_4232.jpg (135KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4232.jpg
135KB, 1000x563px
>>
>>129804283
rule 34 on female peps here
>>
>Girls on 4chan outside of /cgl/ and /soc/

not possible.
>>
File: shitgarbage.png (12KB, 736x672px) Image search: [Google]
shitgarbage.png
12KB, 736x672px
>>129818022
>You'd be surprised how easily women can be persuaded to change ideology.
That's the danger though. At any time, as long as your wife perceives her environment to be X ideology, she will shapeshift into that. And if X isn't your ideology, then you can quickly expect her to fuck you over as her naturaly collectivist mindset will label you as an enemy.

>>129818469
He also forgave the roasties and even hung out with them.

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
File: IMG_6871.jpg (97KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6871.jpg
97KB, 750x563px
>>
will traditionalist women date manlets? I will only support this if the answer is yes
>>
>>129804283
>implying /pol/ isn't just as sausage-fest.
>>
>>129819471
Intelligence is a more useful gene than height in this day and age. Most women (myself included) are wooed by it.
>>
File: tenor.gif (421KB, 220x224px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
421KB, 220x224px
>>129818022

> all we really want is a strong and loyal husband.
>>
>>129804457
>A woman on 4chan is not wife material.
>being a nigger on 4chan
>>
h-hi
>>
>>129819911

> Most women (myself included) are wooed by [intelligence]

You poor thing. You've clearly lost your mind.
>>
>>129821315
t. brainlet
>>
>>129819911
Would be nice if intelligence was easy to exude. Most of my attempts are shut down pretty quick. Oh well, maybe in the future when I'm rolling in dosh I'll have better luck.
>>
>>129804283
Also, why is a grimes song the thread theme? isn't she the epitome of leftist degeneracy?
>>
>>129821589
Let me clarify: Intelligence =/= being a condescending asshole
You'd be better off spouting random facts you memorized off of wikipedia than trying to make me feel like an idiot by talking down to me.
>>
>>129821818
I just like her outfits in the music vid desu
>>
>>129821589
Don't ask chicks for dating advice dude
Its the worst decision you could possibly make
>>
>>129821917
>You'd be better off spouting random facts you memorized off of wikipedia
new flirting technique
>>
File: 1398135307964.jpg (220KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1398135307964.jpg
220KB, 600x600px
>>129821917
Damn, that's actually some quality roleplaying.

Women are always on about "being talked down to."

Well maybe snookums, you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, and I do.

Anyway, good RP, you've observed them well. 10/10.
>>
>>129822118
Man, if women are as vapid, virtueless, and instinctual as redpillers make them out to be, I don't want to deal with that shit. On the very unlikely chance that 99% are slaves to their "natural tendencies" I'm only going to fuck with the portion that I can treat as people. Pussy isn't worth the power play and mind games.
>>
File: 1496297851976.jpg (429KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496297851976.jpg
429KB, 900x1200px
>>129818022
>Find the least crazy lefty and do what /pol/tards to best to slowly redpill her.
Easier said than done. The degeneracy present in modern western women tenacious as fuck. You'd have to redpill her to such a great degree that she turns away from whatever lefty hivemind she UNDOUBTEDLY calls her friends, finds God (or at least acknowledges the role Christianity played in making western civlization stable and righteous), realizes the woes of her former way of life, etc. That is a VERY tall order. I don't think I have the patience for it. If, by some miracle, I found a white woman whose brain wasn't infected by the sickness that prevails the majority of them, today, then fucking great. Deus Vult. But, I actually doubt I will. Much like I've lost hope for Europe, I've lost hope for the majority of white, American women. They're gone--lost to sin and degeneracy. I've been no saint, in my life, but I'm spiritually and cognitively HONEST enough to realize the things I need to change about myself, OF MY OWN ACCORD. I don't have have enough breath left in life to handhold someone else someone else through the basics of right and wrong.
inb4 "there's a jew behind this post."
I see the salvation and restoration of western culture as part and parcel to preserving the white race. I'll fight the good fight from the angle I see as most winnable. For right now, I see more than HALF of white people (including the majority of the women) as already being lost. You will most likely not be saved, in this life, or the next, regardless of how much someone like me would bother to coax you to sanity. But, please, feel free to invite me to change my mind, if I ever I see white people decide to stop metaphorically blowing their fucking brains out.
>>
>>129823728
I'll gladly accept >>129806579 in my life, unless I see something change in white women.
>>
>>129823281
We just play a different game than men. Our entire lives revolve around our domestic lives so of course we're going to know nuances that men, who are busy doing things in the real world, are not accustomed too. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Worst case is that she says something sarcastic that you don't pick up on so she vents for a little while.

>>129823728
You got to know where to look too, Anon. You're going to find party girls at bars, Christian girls in churches, and well-read girls in libraries. This is how it's always been.
>>
>>129806579

After ten years of marriage, I have to ask, how many children do you have?
>>
File: 1496143394856.jpg (78KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
1496143394856.jpg
78KB, 640x799px
>>129820334
IT'S ABOUT THE DEEP WALLET.
>>
>>129824296
I realize that, and at this time, I wouldn't go out with any girl I didn't meet in church, or otherwise knew was religious, but I've hit a point where I don't even trust religious white women to actually be sane.
>>
https://www.google.com/doodles/mothers-day-2017
Remember how Google had a non-degenerate doodle for once?
>>
>>129811424
>They act as if everything is some man's fault somewhere and if only men would be strong, women would immediately shape up.
Women, fundamentally, are the weaker sex, and are subject to control by the stronger.

>Tradcucks absolve women of all responsibility and consequently never seek to change their behavior or punish them for their evil.
That is nonsense. Where you're getting confused is collective vs. individual. The women of our society aren't a group that we can collectively blame or punish, they're part of our group, and their collective faults are part of our collective faults.

Reject and ridicule sluts and feminists, but don't punish all women because there are too many sluts and feminists. And when you want to settle down and start a family, you have to be realistic about what women are available and what tier you can win. They can't go back in time and change their attitudes and behaviors in the past, in our corrupt society and without your guidance, so all you can do is get the best girl you can and make her into the best wife you can.

>they'll even let them keep the right to vote
There's nothing "trad" about women's suffrage.

>half this board being christcucks to boot yet proclaiming their hatred for jews.
Yet? Of course Christians think Judaism is wrong and disgusting. You can't have real faith as a Christian and think Judaism is okay, you have to believe Jews are all going to hell, and proclaiming a faith that would drag others down with them into eternal suffering beyond anything that can be experienced in mortal life.

There's no such thing as "judeo-christian" values. Judaism has been fundamentally opposed to Christian values for as long as Christianity has existed.
>>
>>129824845
>non-degenerate
>no father around
>>
>>129804283
Hi!!! I'm a femanon who is open-minded, bi-sexual, an-cap, and a grad student. Want feet picks?
>>
>>129806239
I disagree with Third Wave Feminism for obvious reasons.

I disagree with Second Wave Feminism because it seeked to fundamental alter a women's role is society.

I disagree with first wave feminism since giving women the right to vote altered the fundamental unit of society away from the family to the individual, which is nice in theory but families are a necessity for having civilization that lasts longer than a generation. (I actually also think we should go back to only property owners being allowed to vote, which means as a man who does not own property yet, I would also be stripping my own voting rights.

With all this being said I still think all people should have equal legal rights when it comes to things like owning property and being allowed to work and using the legal system. I believe there is a way we can role back all three waves of feminism without stripping legal and property rights away from women.
>>
>>129824845

My favorite one was the Halloween wizard kitty from last year:

https://www.google.com/doodles/halloween-2016

>>129825405

4chan always wants pics, are you new here?
>>
>>129825405
>bi-sexual
>Want feet picks?
From 0 to "part of the problem" in less than three seconds 3 seconds. No. No, I do not want feet picks.
>>
File: 138015119282s.jpg (6KB, 189x200px) Image search: [Google]
138015119282s.jpg
6KB, 189x200px
>>129825342
fuq
>>
File: 1497297072255.jpg (111KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1497297072255.jpg
111KB, 1000x667px
You go girls
>>
File: girl pepe.jpg (57KB, 428x589px) Image search: [Google]
girl pepe.jpg
57KB, 428x589px
>>129804283
>>
>>129825190
>Women, fundamentally, are the weaker sex, and are subject to control by the stronger.
That may have been true when physical and mental power actually meant something, but now women have superior legal and political power, which is what matters.

>That is nonsense. Where you're getting confused is collective vs. individual. The women of our society aren't a group that we can collectively blame or punish, they're part of our group, and their collective faults are part of our collective faults.
And we can't be wary of Jamal because hey, he's an individual nigger? Fuck off man, generalizations are absolutely healthy and necessary.

And no they are not a part of our group. Our group is white men. white women is their own group. Stop trying to make this about men. Women fucked up and continue to fuck up. You can see this in the voting, in their political stances, in their laws, and in their acceptance of degenerate media.

You don't see that in white men. White men don't vote the same way women do. Some do, most don't. But it's somehow our fault that white women have lost their fucking minds? Get fucking real you white knight.

>Reject and ridicule sluts and feminists, but don't punish all women because there are too many sluts and feminists.
Women are collectivist coward shapeshifters (in the metaphorical sense obviously), they can't be trusted until the laws and society overall changes.

>And when you want to settle down and start a family, you have to be realistic about what women are available and what tier you can win.
I am the one being realistic. AWALT. You are the one being unrealistic with your NAWALT bullshit.

>They can't go back in time and change their attitudes and behaviors in the past, in our corrupt society and without your guidance, so all you can do is get the best girl you can and make her into the best wife you can.
No, I don't want a fucking roastie. Fuck off with this, "you can reform them" myth. Broken women are broken.
>>
>>129825758
>>129825823

I usually don't have a problem with people getting those kind of jokes here...
>>
>>129825190
>You can't have real faith as a Christian and think Judaism is okay, you have to believe Jews are all going to hell
including Jesus? You keep forgetting he is a Jew.
>>
Hello fellow ladiez
How do I make friends with conservative women who also go on places like 4chins in person? I'm in college and I've yet to meet anyone of either gender who isn't a liberal.
Also, a lot of women deeper in the web are super weird, and I'm kind of a normie.
I hope I'm not the only one in this niche
>>
>>129810664
>Divide and conquer
I think this might be the case. Some people have mentioned that many of the people who post stupid shit like MGTOW are just shills trying to keep the movement down by making men hate women and not what women have become. The problem isn't women, it is feminism, all three waves, it is the idea that "women can do anything a man can do" which is fundamentally wrong when we look at the average man and average women, and the problem is this idea quickly morphs into "a women should do anything a man can do" and then "a women must do everything a man does", when fundamentally a women's happiness comes from doing what women can do.
>>
>>129813254
Look, look guys!

>a

>fucking

>leaf!
>>
>>129827130
Why am I an anarchist?
>>
>>129827211
>another

>fucking

>leaf!
>>
File: 1489693044339.png (98KB, 336x280px) Image search: [Google]
1489693044339.png
98KB, 336x280px
>>129826993
I'll say it now, anon - everyone in this thread is a man.
>>
>>129804283
The only solution is to reinstate coverture and traditional courtship.
>>
I don't need a woman to believe in God or do sewing. I just need her to be fit for monogamy, have similar views to my own (no universalist egalitarianism), be attractive, intelligent, and commited to the task of rearing children, and willing to follow my educational plan, which aims to create a disciplined and learned son or daughter not content with ease or hedonism.
>>
Daily reminder that women should remain at home until they are married

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE
>>
>>129826552
>>You can't have real faith as a Christian and think Judaism is okay, you have to believe Jews are all going to hell
>including Jesus? You keep forgetting he is a Jew.
Even if, in your extremely confused interpretation, you want to consider what Jesus's fate in the afterlife would have been if He had simply been a mortal prophet, that person wouldn't have died a Jew, nor is it at all the same thing, in Christian reckoning, to be a Jew before Christ, and to be one after Him.

I trusted that I wouldn't have to spell out "...unless they convert to Christianity before they die, and otherwise repent of their sins..." etc.

In Christianity, people are born in a state of sinfulness and must accept the grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ and the behavior consistent with that. While people who lived virtuously without the possibility of knowing Christ's love were spared damnation, those who were offered the love of Christ but rejected it are certainly damned. So Jews before Christ were not necessarily damned, depending on their individual character, but those after Him were.
>>
>>129829582
People who lived by the natural law before Christ were spared damnation
>>
File: IMG_3781.jpg (37KB, 753x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3781.jpg
37KB, 753x601px
>>129828305
Where am I supposed to make friends then
>>
>>129826169
>they are not a part of our group. Our group is white men. white women is their own group.
How ridiculous can you be? You're talking about a gang

>Women are collectivist coward shapeshifters (in the metaphorical sense obviously), they can't be trusted
They can be guided. Spinsters and silly girls are collectivists. Very few wives of decent husbands are: they know they've got a good thing and don't want to share it.

>I am the one being realistic. AWALT.
That's not realistic, it's just cynical.

>they can't be trusted until the laws and society overall changes.
>No, I don't want a fucking roastie. Fuck off with this, "you can reform them" myth. Broken women are broken.
You think fixing all of society at once is a more realistic plan than finding one girl who's not hopelessly corrupted and holding her to a standard?
>>
>>129830006
>>While people who lived virtuously without the possibility of knowing Christ's love were spared damnation
>People who lived by the natural law before Christ were spared damnation
Are you just echoing me for no reason?
>>
>>129830614
No I'm making it more specific. Living "virtuously" could mean a lot of things. Like living virtuously by today's standard would mean toleration of everything that would not mean I would go to Heaven if we lived before Christ.
>>
Any sweeties (thin, female <25,no penis) in the NYC area want to go on a date?
>>
File: Heritage.jpg (47KB, 633x360px) Image search: [Google]
Heritage.jpg
47KB, 633x360px
Female here. All you sluts who do not have your virginity intact- promptly kill yourselves. Quit giving white females a bad reputation. We should be the ones setting a standard for society.

"Out of the corruption of women proceeds the confusion of castes; out of the confusion of castes proceeds the loss of memory, out of the loss of memory proceeds the loss of understanding, and out of this all evil."

If women breed indiscriminately, it leads to a perfect breeding ground for nu-male parasites.
Virginity is MUCH more than some antiquated, abstract concept. Virginity is a prize that you only award to the fittest of men. (But of course make sure you're a woman worthy of only the fittest in the first place.)
>>
>>129830446

Why not make dude friends?
>>
>>129830895
I think you're splitting hairs, but fair enough.
>>
File: 1450232345474.gif (2MB, 328x212px) Image search: [Google]
1450232345474.gif
2MB, 328x212px
>tfw no gf
>>
>>129831161
How old are you?
>>
>>129830446
What are you looking for in a friend?
INTP girl here.
I spend my free time browsing /pol/, playing vidya, watching anime, cooking, or reading non-fiction.

Wanna talk about saving western civilization?
>>
If I'm allowed to blog for a bit. If I can relive my life with the knowledge that I have now it would be completely different. As far back as I can remember in my household it was racially charged. A real us vs them situation. I was taught that I am black before everything and being black I must always side with my black people because every other race was out to destroy us. This was all a big fucking lie. Went to school then eventually university in America. First guy I had sex with was a typical dindu because I raised to have loyalty in my race, not in the person.

Always believed when white people were nice to me or tried to befriend me they were going to use me as their token black friend so they can virtue signal. Found out about /pol/ as being the "website where white racist losers go to cry and blame minorities for their problems".

One night I was bored and decided to browse /pol/ for a laugh. Saw some things that made me go "Typical racist white people." but then something happened. Some of the things people were posting made sense. Too much sense when you really think about it. Started browsing /pol/ more and more. Started agreeing with /pol/ more. I was becoming redpilled.

Eventually I became absolutely disgusted with my race. We are so addicted to tribal politics. We are willing to suffer as long as a black man is in charge. Most black men act like thugs, think all women belong to them and the bbc meme pushed by the jews. White genocide is real, even celebrated and if anyone says anything they are labeled a racist and screamed down.

Started looking back on history and my race has so much to thank white people for and be grateful to. Then I started finding white guys attractive. Started dating them. Some were cucks, others were just looking for a good time, some were super sweet but too passive, some used me as an accessory to show how not racist they are but through all that I was never disrespected and always treated like a lady.
>>
Drugs and alcohol destroyed our women.
>>
File: women and hair dye.jpg (391KB, 960x1864px) Image search: [Google]
women and hair dye.jpg
391KB, 960x1864px
>>129831161
I'm going to go ahead and post the rest of that article; it's pretty good. (kind of related, why the hell is the Bhagavad Gita not #1 recommended reading for /pol/?)

"Out of the corruption of women proceeds the confusion of castes; out of the confusion of castes proceeds the loss of memory, out of the loss of memory proceeds the loss of understanding, and out of this all evil.".[Bhagavad Gita,1:41]
The most ancient of Aryan sacred texts have predicted the widespread racial mixing that we unfortunately find today throughout the Aryan world and note that it is the Aryan countries that tend to be mainly afflicted by this problem.
Christianity has for centuries been a major cause of our emasculation as a race and its life denying and race denying precepts have become the foundation of modern humanism with its pity for the weak, the degraded and the diseased. It has encouraged the survival and the propagation of the weakest elements of our race and has helped to open the floodgates for the literal invasion of the most diverse and inferior of human races to colonise our lands which were made sacred by the shedding of the blood of our ancestors. Within a single generation our politicians have done the unthinkable. They have given away without a fight our holy Aryan lands to racial aliens who now have started to not only seduce our women but to dictate to the indigenous Aryan peoples their `rights` and our `obligations`.
>>
>>129804283
Tits or GTFO
>>
File: 1488918091521.png (314KB, 446x700px) Image search: [Google]
1488918091521.png
314KB, 446x700px
>>129832562
>southern girl who plays vidya and cooks

That's perfect. Hard to believe, but perfect.
>>
>>129832940
I wasted my youth thanks to the nigger brainwashing and crossed 35, even though I still look good I'm starting to doubt I'll ever find a white man to marry, never mind having kids because my age has increased risks. Not even taking into account I'm a negress which is a turn off for decent white men and I can't blame them one bit. Maybe some day I'll find my colonial slavemaster but until then I'll just have to wait and polish my housewife skills for that special white man.
>>
>>129831733
True I just didnt want to sound like an idiot haha
>>
File: conservative-vs-liberal-women.jpg (45KB, 600x347px) Image search: [Google]
conservative-vs-liberal-women.jpg
45KB, 600x347px
>>129832997
The late great statesman Enoch Powell worded this state of affairs better than I ever could:
"In this country in 16 or 20 years time the black man will have the whip hand over the white man". When he uttered those words it was 1968 and the problem was not as deeply entrenched as it is now 42 years later and it is inevitable that it will get worse because the global capitalists who line the pockets of Britain`s treasonous politicians have the goal of bastardising the entire world in their desire to have a single global coffee coloured market place for the sale of their shoddy plastic goods.
Enoc Powell went further and predicted the likely outcome of this forced `integration`: "As I look ahead I am filled with foreboding. Like the Roman, I seem to see the River Tiber foaming with much blood." The balkanisation of Britain and Europe as a whole will inevitably result in inter racial conflict and we have seen plenty of that in the last 40 years and from what I can see it is likely to intensify. It is unnatural, indeed against nature for racially diverse peoples to live alongside one another. Their racial experiment is failing and one look at the Americas will show you what is in store for Britain and Europe tomorrow.
>>
>>129804457
>not wanting an anime loving anon gf who does not attention whore on normiebook
>>
File: solution for feminists.jpg (43KB, 480x653px) Image search: [Google]
solution for feminists.jpg
43KB, 480x653px
>>129833476
Th weak link in the chain is the female of our race who has been indoctrinated via vile women`s magazines and television soap dramas into thinking that they must prove themselves not to be racist and the ultimate way of proving this is to copulate with a negro. Indeed such unnatural relationships are not only condoned these days but actively encouraged-all part of the international bankers` and global capitalists` plan to bastardise the race of light and culture-the Aryan race.
Europe`s popular music is infected with the sight of Aryans behaving like American gun-toting `gangsta` black men and all this crap is presented in the media as `culture`. The ultimate role model today is the western wigger and it is coming to a country near you.
Now that the bankers who control the USA have saturated Europe with this filth they have recently turned their sights on to the muslim world and those countries who resist their deadly ideology will go the way of Germany in 1945. First they use military might to conquer, then they replace the country`s regime, introduce `democracy` and all its related anti-values and then move straight in with the Coca-Cola and Macdonalds stars and stripes moronic anti-culture.
They know that if they can reach the female of our race and indoctrinate her with all this anti-life ideology they know that future generations will become indoctrinated with their `western values`.
The collapse of communism in eastern Europe resulted in an ideological vacuum, ripe for the American invasion. Now eastern Europe too is enjoying the wonderful results of multicultural diversity in the form of drugs, miscegination, `gangsta rap`, plastic shoddy goods and fast food.
>>
>>129808324
>>129809117
why would girlfags announce they were girlfags if it would just get thirsty betas to say PROVE IT TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>129804457
i had one boyfriend and he's my husband now :^)
>>
File: leastrarespepe.jpg (40KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
leastrarespepe.jpg
40KB, 640x628px
>>129805442
>I am American with German heritage
That meme has to die.
Noone would accept you as German.
Just say you are a white mongrel, because that is what you are.
Fucking Burgers.
>>
Western women need communism.
>>
>>129832940
>>129833222 (checked)
If you're not a larper, you sound pretty cool. Would be friend/10
>>
>>129805743
someone's got to sow the wheat fields
>>
File: sage slide threads.png (320KB, 541x950px) Image search: [Google]
sage slide threads.png
320KB, 541x950px
stop fucking bumping this obvious bait thread there are no tits and therefore no women; but we already fucking knew that because this is /pol/.
>>
File: trumpyouth.webm (3MB, 184x138px) Image search: [Google]
trumpyouth.webm
3MB, 184x138px
If there are actually fashy women on 4chan i salute you.
>>
>>129833222
>crossed 35, even though I still look good
>Still look good
>after 35
>>
File: young communist league.jpg (241KB, 1345x1208px) Image search: [Google]
young communist league.jpg
241KB, 1345x1208px
>>129834085
Nice try, pinko faggot. 100% of modern day communists are limp-wristed faggots like pic related, whereas the Kekistani meme-lord faggots only make up a small percent of the right wing.

The left inherently values weakness and ugliness as strengths, whereas the right encourages personal improvement and real, objective strength. Show me one attractive, fit, traditionally masculine communist. It is literally impossible.
>>
>>129834410
Black people don't age very rapidly for some reason.
>>
>>129834835
>meanwhile on the far-right
>>
>>129834304
Holy shit me and my gf go on pol and we both know nationalism is a cancer for nigger-types
>>
File: CGKdiEFWIAAnNU1.jpg (78KB, 470x599px) Image search: [Google]
CGKdiEFWIAAnNU1.jpg
78KB, 470x599px
>>129834941
I can cherry pick too. Though, it's not really cherry picking when 100% of modern communists are effeminate, pasty spergs.
>>
I don't see where you meet intellectuals it's tough enough to find anyone who can even refrain from cheating. The only girls I have met have been interested in me were cute but had boyfriends or were single mothers.

I have made so many girls upset because I'm socially awkward and suck at letting people down and have been alone my whole life. I'm like average or below average looking and turn down way cuter girls because I don't want to waste my time on cheater.

I got essentially banished by a group of friends because some guys gf was all over me and I didn't act on it. My closer friend actually jumped at the opportunity and stole her away for himself after I essentially showed no interest. That's out of my control.

If there are girls with traditional values, I have never met them. Also what am I even holding out for I'm 25 and still a virgin. Social anxiety crippled my early game and by the time I conquered it everyone is a fucking whore or already has a kid. Fuck this generation and fuck my life. I hate when people bring up traditional women like they even exist. It's a fairy tale women are just naturally emotional, impulsive, and pleasure seekers.
>>
File: 1473224534816.jpg (213KB, 555x714px) Image search: [Google]
1473224534816.jpg
213KB, 555x714px
>>129804283
Glorious, if there's anything that'll rustle a lefties jimmies, it's a woman acting like a woman.
>>
>>129834079
Every time I see one of you arrogant kraut fucks posting on here I am thankful my two grandfathers got to kill a few of your kind. Hopefully Islam finishes the job and erases your parasite of a country off the map.
>>
>>129834304

Serious question
>where did 'fashy' come from?
>>
>>129833608
I wonder what values the global elites pushing for the destruction of all non-consumption increasing cultures hold, if they're not those that they profess. If they are that is incredibly disappointing. Soros is disappointing, he actually believes his trash and considers it as an end, not a means for something else.

The original aristocracy, the nomadic warriors who conquered the agrarian feminine societies considered those conquered as means, and the later aristocracy of the robe considered the serfs as means, for the global elite, what are we the means for? Is there some value or end so beautiful that it might actually justify the destruction of all non-consumptive cultures, even the "Aryan" one?
I don't see it. Soon progressivism might seriously hurt the economy.
>>
>>129804283
this seems cool
>>
File: 1496007416592.jpg (58KB, 444x351px) Image search: [Google]
1496007416592.jpg
58KB, 444x351px
>>129835329
>reblog
Figures freaks like yourself peruse tumblr blogs with "patriarchy-BDSM" themes. Kindly go back there.
>>
>>129835438

Corruption of "fascist"
>>
>>129833662
they want the attention?
>>
File: Chad anti-racism.png (492KB, 747x714px) Image search: [Google]
Chad anti-racism.png
492KB, 747x714px
>>129835138
>meanwhile still on the far-right
>>
>>129835329
>thread for improving women
>HEH FUCKING CUNTS THIS WILL SHOW THEM

yes good goy, women are your enemy
>>
thread went to shit the moment thirsty betas got a whiff of cunt and were actually replied to

these sort of threads would be better off telling any moron asking for relationship advice to gtfo to /adv/ or /r9k/
>>
>>129804283
>Its not about attention
>But I had to make an entire general about it
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>129835212
Anon, it's time to sort yourself out.
Go watch Jordan Peterson's videos. That man changed my life. He covers a wide variety of topics, but he offers excellent practical advice to overcoming these types of social problems.

You sound like the typical beta 'nice guy' who is quick to blame his problems on others. You can't just act entitled to cute/tradition girls unless you are truly worthy of cute/traditional girls. Get fit, and stop caring so much about girls. They should not be the end game for your life; the end game for your life should be self-improvement psychologically, spiritually, and physically.

I recommend the /fringe/ board on cripplechan. They have excellent advice and reading material. Sorry I couldn't be of much more help, as I'm still trying to sort myself out. Just know, everything is going to be A-OK.
>>
>>129835844
The fucks even the point in trying to improve something you have no control over.
Parents are the failures.

You cannot undo years worth of bad parenting especially with reinforcement from education and media constantly.
Especially when today attention spans are about 5 to 10 seconds and they aren't being taught critical thinking skills.

It's a world of instant gratification where everyone gets lost in an endless pursuit of pleasure and thinks just because things are old they are bad and outdated. They will gladly throw away traditionalism for degeneracy in the name of progress.

Also if you are coming here to look for a girlfriend she's going to be a trap or catfish if you are lucky and meet up with someone who isn't a serial killer.
>>
>>129834941
Left-to-right, top-to-bottom:
- a criminal wearing Nazi signs just because society frowns on it and he's antisocial in general
- a homosexual ironically playing with Nazi imagery
- a man in a Hallowe'en costume, mocking Hitler rather than expressing any sort of admiration
- far right? because he's got a MAGA cap and a shirt with "cuck" on it? open-carrying like that, he's probably about 90% libertarian. supporting a mainstream republican candidate (basically a centrist) doesn't put you on the far right
- furries who probably have had the Nazi flags photoshopped behind them, otherwise ironic

On the other hand, this: >>129834835
...is actually representative of what commies are like these days.
>>
>>129836510
>an actual good post by a leaf
You get raked last.
>>
31 y/o oldfag here. I just read through this thread and feel like I have to say something. In my life I have known what might be hundreds of women and have slept with quite a few. I have been in 4 serious longterm relationships that ended in absolute disaster. In my entire life I have met exactly ONE woman that was worth anything but contempt: my 94 y/o great grandmother who died when I was 15.
Good fucking luck little niggas. The only way this ends well is with bloodshed and the complete subjugation of women.
The uneasy truth is that it is already far too late. Warbrides, polygamy, and the deaths of millions of cucks and the return to a warriorcentric culture are the only hope left.
>>
>>129828207
Fuck I figured people would be okay with me being a leaf now that the shitposters can be hidden, but now I realize I'm going to have to perpetually hide who I am to fit in
>>
>>129836435
I grew up beta because of crippling social anxiety that I sorted myself. I'm not one of those "nice guys" who thinks they can just pander and bore a girl away when they are looking for someone to dominate them. Like I said all the girls came to me but I had to turn them down, betas do not turn people down they friendzone themselves.

Yeah I have been trying that stop caring about girls for about 25 years and it doesn't seem to be a valid strategy to just give up or not try. I'm not even looking for relationship advice actually. I am entitled to a traditional girl but I have never actually met one.

Sitting idle and hoping things fall into place isn't a strategy I'm exactly wanting to invest the most valuable years of my life into, quite honestly I think that is the worst advice ever that may just comfort someone who is stupid and doesn't think about the future.
>>
File: pol838.png (176KB, 392x391px) Image search: [Google]
pol838.png
176KB, 392x391px
>>129835844
The thread was shit in the first place.

/pol/ either licks women's feet or wants to incinerate them with a flamethrower.

Personally I prefer the flamethrower treatment.

Traitors first.
>>
The only possibly right wing girl I know is my older sister, and that is just because she is sociopathic. She studied psychology, read all those critical theorists like Foucalt, and is a diasporic promiscuous cosmopolitan who entered into sexual relationships with betas who she would psychologically torment for fun and money while simultaneously being a Buddhist and once interviewing fir a CIA job. She abandoned one of the betas for another man after he followed her to another continent. I wonder if he has killed himself yet. My sister is a bigger alpha than most guys.
>>
File: the hwhite resistance.jpg (52KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
the hwhite resistance.jpg
52KB, 400x300px
>>129836510
>these are the people who want a race war.
>>
>>129804283
Fucking lel, read the title as FGM.
>>
File: 1483751235887.png (583KB, 536x598px) Image search: [Google]
1483751235887.png
583KB, 536x598px
>>129837276
>girl picks up betas
Literally no effort required.
>for money and pleasure
Sounds like every woman, ever.

Your sister is a roastie deserving of no respect.

At least alpha Chads have to put in effort to get laid.
>>
>>129837375
Keep picking those cherry's you trannie fucktard. The black commie fucks want it more than any one I can not wait till they fucking bash your head in.
>>
>>129834085
The only reason to be a communist is because the current version of capitalism is fundamentally flawed. Communism is just a part of that since once the communist takeover happens you replace one corrupt set of rulers for another. The thing is that once you realize exactly what the flaws of current capitalism is (the debt based currency and multinational corporatocracy) then we can have a "revolution" where we surgically remove them without going around killing people and stealing all their shit
>>
>>129836677
>return to a warriorcentric culture are the only hope left.
I've been thinking this a lot lately as well.
I think a new age of warriors is right around the corner.

>>129837219
>the most valuable years of my life
>in your 20s
You say you have this all figured out, but you're obviously still a fucking retard. Men start out with very little value, but as they get older (gain more experience, obtain more resources, improve themselves) they grow in value. This is why you see women dating older, rich men. Women want security and resources, they don't give a fuck about your youth.
And then adversely, you have women who start out with maximum value right after puberty, then depreciate in value as they grow older. (Other than experience and knowledge in the domestic areas) Women's inherent value is their youth, beauty, and amount of children they can produce.

You are worthless right now, but if you focus your energy on amassing resources (which you can't do without first sorting your issues out), you can increase your rank in the reproductive marketplace. You ARE stupid and you DON'T think about the future, but it's up to you to change that.
>>
>>129836677
Yeah I am 34,I have a hot white wife who is redpilled and have been with her for 13 years. Lots of women are fucking slags, but there are good women out there....
>>
File: cuckistan.jpg (93KB, 333x390px) Image search: [Google]
cuckistan.jpg
93KB, 333x390px
>>129837655
>Kekistan
More like Cuckistan.

https://twitter.com/AshAgony/status/859268883605225473
>>
>>129804283
>A daily thread where like-minded individuals
>not a safe space
lol
>>
>>129838105
Yeah well those cringe nerds still beat the shit out of you antifa trannies, even when you goys are armed so ...what dose that say about you comrade?
>>
File: 100_1386.jpg (766KB, 2572x1928px) Image search: [Google]
100_1386.jpg
766KB, 2572x1928px
>>129834079
>I am American with German heritage
>Noone would accept you as German.

Stop projecting Ahmed, Germans are the largest single ethnicity In the US, and there will be more of you here than in Germany in like 20 years.
>>
File: swag shlomo.gif (74KB, 343x400px) Image search: [Google]
swag shlomo.gif
74KB, 343x400px
>>129837744
>Capitalism
>Communism
Two sides of the same shekel.
>>
>>129837744
But you need to understand that this "kind" of capitalism is the inevitable evolution of capitalism. In order for capitalism to survive it needs to depend on debt at this point and it is an inevitability under capitalism that wealth will crystalize at the top and that the bourgeoisie will use the state to defend their class interests. Leading to the system we have now.

Where is the root of this? Private property. Enter communism. In order to start rectifying this we need to attack the problem at the root rather than trying to go back to an idealized past that will only evolve to this point again. In order to change things the working class needs to unite and demand what is theirs - everything.
>>
>>129837618
Maybe. It was pretty funny to see though, what she reduced that "man" to. Far more calculated and sadistic than the average Stacy. Being on the recieving end myself also toughened my skin. I'm actually indebted, she psychologically reared me more than my actual parents ever did.
>>
>>129835726
>Jocks good

you truly do have everything backward
>>
>>129838066
>Women's inherent value is their youth, beauty, and amount of children they can produce.
>Women's looks are equal in value to a man's hard earned career of 15 years, self-improvement both mental and physical, and money
These "women" things sound a tad overpriced merchant, are you trying to trick me again?

>>129838129
It's just a shitposting thread.
>>
>>129838445
Greentext pls
I used to take sick joy in tormenting betas as well. It's unhealthy and I've left that side of myself behind, but I'd like to hear your sister's story.
>>
There are no women here. Why are you bothering?
>>
File: eZruMEp.jpg (265KB, 812x531px) Image search: [Google]
eZruMEp.jpg
265KB, 812x531px
>>129838435
It has never worked, it will never work.Your a fucking retard that cherry pics shit just as much as any of what you would call a 'capitalist'....
>>
>>129838066
My issue is that if a woman only wants me for my money, then I don't want that woman.
Call me stupid but I'm a martyr. I will die alone before I fund a gold digging whore.

The woman you described is not a traditional woman, it's a post modern woman. I'm only looking for love and someone intelligent and reasonable to raise a child with. Maybe I am stupid to believe that it's even possible for a woman to even possess such traits today.

Thanks for your perspective though, I am worthless in your eyes and many others because we are not looking for the same thing. I count that as a blessing.
>>
>>129838241
>Yeah well those cringe nerds still beat the shit out of you antifa trannies
As seen in that video.

Wait . . .
>>
File: smug tendie.png (226KB, 880x882px) Image search: [Google]
smug tendie.png
226KB, 880x882px
>>129838596
What do you want in a woman other than looks, domestic abilities, and ability to raise children?
If the price is too high, you can always
Go Your Own Way™
>>
>>129838707
The USSR did work. It was literally the best it was possible for the constituent countries to achieve at the time and their utter demise since capitalism was reintroduced has vindicated this.

If things only got worse since it was liberalized what does that say about capitalism?
>>
>>129838435
I would rather defend the property owners. I have a high IQ. I can compete well in the globalized economy. It is likely that my children, if not myself, will be able to become full fledged capitalists able to survive off of investments.
Also your communism only works in the past, in gayass matriarchal primitivist agrariam societies. That is, until the evil cishet patrisrchy shows up and enslaves you. I root for them.

The underclass just needs to die. You commies won't restrict their reproduction.
>>
>>129838763
Oh wow you guys one a battle but got fucked up any way that very day? HHHHMMM let me guess you cucks sent your fat dykes in first the pro trump guys hesitated, then you guys sucker punched them and hit them with bats because you have never been in a fight in your life? Fuck off you trust fund rich kid.
>>
>>129804283
>right-wing women
They don't exist, as much as I'd like them to.

Also tits or gtfo
>>
File: gommunism 2.jpg (72KB, 521x375px) Image search: [Google]
gommunism 2.jpg
72KB, 521x375px
>>129838906
Lets ignore the death toll and all the really really shitty ideas that came out of it.
>>
>>129838825
Love, trust, and someone to talk to. Someone you can share everything with and someone that makes you happy.
Someone who will listen and put up with your shit because you do the same for them too and you both know it.

Sex is secondary to actually being able to talk to someone about something more complicated than just facebook tier politics and drama. I enjoy having 1 hour+ long discussions that branch from topic to topic that are very fulfilling.

If all you are interested is money, sex, or drugs it seems you have been sold short on what you believe to be true experience in life. Companionship and loyalty are priceless compared to anything else.
>>
>>129838763
>https://twitter.com/AshAgony/status/859268883605225473
This is what you guys think winning a fight is hahahhaha? You guys are such pussys. Did you see what the soldiers of Odin did to you emo fags it Toronto hahahahah.
>>
>>129838759
You are one dense motherfucker.
Just because a woman wants stability doesn't mean she can't love you.
The "Stability" I'm talking about is relative the culture you want to live in. In modern society, stability means being able to thrive in the corporate machine. By no means am I condoning the cancerous (((corporate))) society, I'm just saying that if you want to be successful at the game, you must play by the game's rules.
That doesn't mean that you can't play the game on a different playing field.
You can take a woman out into the middle of wilderness, but she still needs/desires stability and will expect that from her man in the form of shelter/protection/food. It's the same for modern society, except a little more nuanced (albeit cancerous). Since modern society, though the government, provides women with food/shelter/protection, the modern man must go above and beyond that if he can ever hope to compete.
>>
File: death toll capitalism total.jpg (117KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
death toll capitalism total.jpg
117KB, 638x479px
>>129839205
And lets ignore the death toll of capitalism.

Also
>Hitler
wtf???
>>
>>129838073
I know that statistically speaking you have to be right about good women existing but in my heart I simply cannot muster the energy to believe you.
In my heart I know that blood must be spilled and I understand that I most likely won't even live to see the day when victory is achieved. I have resigned myself to this fate and now do the best I can to prepare younger men for what is inevitably coming.
Truly I am happy for you, brother. Cherish what you have and protect it.
>>
File: left v right.jpg (467KB, 1750x1250px) Image search: [Google]
left v right.jpg
467KB, 1750x1250px
>>129838997
So mad.

>>129838941
>It is likely that my children, if not myself, will be able to become full fledged capitalists able to survive off of investments.
This is how capitalism survives. It promises people that if they work hard enough they can become the oppressors.

But really that's not true. And some day you will realize this.
>>
I'm a female who leans towards white nationalism. I will try to be traditional but I am very masculine. I cannot help it. It's how I've always been. I recognize women as the weaker sex, however.
>>
>>129839450
Thank you, I think it might be a generational thing but I hope I am wrong. Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment but some times its all we have. Don't let people black pill you man, more people seem to be red pilled now than I have seen in my whole life.
>>
>>129839516
ahahahahhah pussy. Keep picking those cherrys ahhahah.
>>
>>129838825
An actual personality, loyalty, the feeling she isn't some borg reptilian feigning human emotion.

I'm going to be with this person the rest of my life, and for all my life long effort, all I get is okayish looks and some kids?

Yeah, I totally think that's a fair price for buy one get one free liabilities that I have to watch my back around when I'm supposed to feel comfortable and happy.

Yeah, I think I'll go with tendies and vidya. The puss-puss market isn't lookng good.
>>
>>129839516
>This is LARP!

You spelled MOAB wrong, son.
>>
>>129839347
I'm not dense, I simply disagree. If my only value is to buy someone shoes, or a new house, or fancy dinners then it's not my value, it's my money.
I'm not saying I would deprive anyone, simply that if I lost my job and all my money she would stay.

I don't want to own a fucking pet. Are you honestly telling me I have to buy you doggie treats and have a nice enticing house and job and clap my hands and call her name? How am I being dense for wanting a fucking partner not a pet. There is a difference between supporting your spouse and being a work mule for them.
>>
File: 14s.jpg (110KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
14s.jpg
110KB, 300x375px
Has only one other woman posted on this thread?

What do anons think about women redpilling men? Is it bad that they have been pretty easy to win over?
I've heard plenty of stories of men converting women, and how it's due to us being easy to mold etc, so is it a bad trait in a man if he was easy to 'mold'?
>>
>>129840195
It is a bad sign if a woman has to redpill a man but at the same time I've heard of ex slut feminists and ex cuck nu men getting together after being redpilled. They have to fight for it though to get rid of all that bad programming.
>>
>>129840195
It depends what type of man you are looking for. I personally believe the man should be dominant, not the woman.

So it's a bad trait for a man to not stand strongly for anything. It means he isn't smart or doesn't care, apathy is not a sought after trait.
>>
File: 1469100216409.jpg (369KB, 500x900px) Image search: [Google]
1469100216409.jpg
369KB, 500x900px
>>129805154
That was actually the first Chan I seriously visited. I had to hide all the political threads since they made me want to tear my hair out. Half of the girls were typical "statistic mean nothing because I have X-group friends and feel safe around them", but I guess the other half being sane and pretty right-wing made me feel less lonely in my views (among women)...I wonder how many posters were just male anons from the r9k raid tho..
>>
>>129839768
The best thing about the black pill is that it frees me to throw all of my effort into persuing justice. Kind of like batman. They can't kill me if I've already died inside. I'm just an idea now. A poltergeist haunting society as a spiritual saboteur waiting for a chance for the enemy to make an error to capitalize on.
They fucked up when they let the red pill spread as far as it has. Niggas are going to be furious en masse when they figure out just how badly everyone has been fucked
>>
Men's only fault is giving women rights, and human rights at that. Women should be property, designation: human replication machines. Property of great value, not sold easily by fathers and require a man to have a stable income and personality to acquire. These human replication machines should only be granted freedom and human rights once there are other means to replicate a human, such as an artificial uterus integrated within a loyal female android.
>>
>>129840369
I wasn't ever a feminist. Just a typical racist left-leaner. I don't want to doxx but I'm an euro halfie and the history/state of the other side of my family's nation was was what brought my views about.
Finland is such a nice and safe country still that the majority of youths are apolitical... so that explains why there is a need to 'redpill' men.
>>129840487
It seems Finnish men in general are pretty 'relaxed' and not too dominant. I think the majority of Finns love their country so once I open their eyes to the problem they actually genuinely seem passionate about learning more. I've got countless texts after discussions being had, only to see that they took it pretty seriously and started doing their own research.
>>
>>129840195
Well in some way most of the people who are on /pol/ have been "molded" by /pol/ so its not like we are not moldable. Though in my case it is more like I have been debrainwashed as when I look back at my childhood many of the opinions I hold today are similar to those I held as a child

>Learnt that immigrants used to all come from europe, though this was a good idea, but was taught we are now "multicultural"
>I didn't really understand why colonial empires were bad as a kid
>When learning about history I always wanted the european side to win and like reading about things from a european perspective, though I was told this was "eurocentrism"

Overall I don't really think I was molded so much as the mental blocks I built for myself were washed away by /pol/ and I ended up admitting I was right all along
>>
>>129841094
>Sweden yes
>Poland no
Interesting.
>>
>>129840185
I don't think you read my post. That, or you just too fucking stupid to understand what I'm saying.
No shit, you're going to want to find a partner with a good personality that's compatible to your own. Even children understand that fundamental fact. But I'm just trying to explain to you the bare-bones framework of how male-female relationship have always and will always work.
Security =/= shoes, new house, fancy dinners
Security = she feels safe with you - she can rely on you to fend off other men, or to protect her in dangerous situations. She needs a secure environment in which to raise children with a stable source of nutrients.

If you're able to provide that, and able to create the illusion that you're doing it better than any other man in the local dating pool, you can get any female you want. You can pick one with a "good personality" or whatever you want.
>>
"woman" thread
>no tits
gtfo
>>
>>129839516
The reason communism is stupid and non of us want to be communists is not because we secretly believe we will be oppressors one day, its because your system is shitty and has been proven to be shitty and you should feel bad about it.

Corrupt Capitalism >>>>> Communism

I would rather live under the current system poor like now than under your shitty system

Its better to be poor but free than less poor but controlled
>>
>>129841061
>hese human replication machines should only be granted freedom and human rights once there are other means to replicate a human, such as an artificial uterus integrated within a loyal female android.

No. Women should never have a say in anything of consequence. Until we can eliminate the feels over reelz in their brains, they should not get a say.

I would be willing to give up my right to vote if it meant we could curb the retarded roasties from fucking up our country even further.
>>
>>129841096
I had a similar thing happen to me.
I was raised in a religious household but we had some problems, and as a youngster I blamed it on the christian upbringing. I tried to teach myself to be less judgemental and open, in order to be happier. It just didn't work, because I couldn't bring myself to agree with the majority of leftist talking points.
I tried to stay away from politics in general for a few years but a documentary about immigration made me feel panicked because I hadn't realized the extent of what was happening elsewhere in Europe until then (I was pretty young). That's when I started going deeper down the rabbit hole.

Also most the men who I've 'redpilled' said the same thing, that they have always had underlying concerns and unacceptable thoughts about the topics at hand but meeting me was a turning point which led them to do more research and feel more open to express their opinions on matters.
>>
>>129841670
But it isn't. As said earlier ITT the state of the former Soviet Union has vindicated communism rather than proven it to be bad
>>
>>129841786
Why would you want every aspect of society to be like the DMV? If everyone is guaranteed pay, no matter the quality of their work, then what incentive is there to actually do anything of value? Why put effort into anything?

You must be a hardcore masochist.
>>
File: large.jpg (44KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
44KB, 600x400px
>>129808875
top kek
>>
File: IMG_20170611_065051.jpg (129KB, 800x1129px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170611_065051.jpg
129KB, 800x1129px
Reading all the anti-women posts in this thread made me sad.
I really just want to say "I'll be your friend anon" to all the posters.
>>
Now that third wave feminism is out the box you can't fix it, women are to selfish to give up hedonism. Only complete destruction of that ideology would work and we can't do that because the state protects and nurtures feminism.
White women have truely betrayed us all.
>>
>>129842368
Me too. Try not to let the anti women stuff get to you if you are in fact a woman. If you are trying to be a good woman yourself you should be proud.
>>
>>129842368
Vicaroo yourself saying "I'll be your friend" please.
>>
To all women ITT:

Get a boyfriend. Don't try to structure your life by yourself, otherwise you become masculine.

A worthy boyfriend literally gives you the framework to live your life.
>>
>>129841322
I misunderstood you then. No need to bunch your panties up and sling insults just because you have difficulty clearly expressing yourself.
Honestly I don't even know what the argument is about then because I already agree with that. It sounds like to me you are backpedaling off the materialism you were previously pushing though because I remember quite a different statement.

>What do you want in a woman other than looks, domestic abilities, and ability to raise children?
>If the price is too high, you can always
>Go Your Own Way™

That tone seems much different than your current tone of all a woman needs is a to feel safe with a man to protect her. your new tone makes it sound so much more romantic than saying if you cannot afford a woman than be on your way. Although creating the illusion you are providing more security than any other man int he dating pool?

You don't understand still. If you meet the right man, it won't matter if someone else has more money or a bigger house with security cameras and armed guards. You fall in love with someone because of who they are not what they have. Just because you have been brainwashed to being numb and materialistic doesn't mean that people no longer have value, it simply means you just don't understand what their true value is and are the one fooled into living a lie and have been blinded to truth and reality.

When you meet the right person if you ever do you may understand that. It's the stupid shit they say and how they look at you. You can almost predict their actions or stupid things they are going based off their character and their history. They make you laugh and they make you truly happy. The rat race for having a bigger pool, a more expensive car, or a higher salary will guarantee you never experience true joy and happiness. It's difficult to put into words the invisible value of something that great.
>>
>>129842185
>If everyone is guaranteed pay, no matter the quality of their work, then what incentive is there to actually do anything of value? Why put effort into anything?
This is what communists mean when we talk about "alienation". Basically doing work you don't like on the orders of someone else just because you need to pay the bills.

The incentive to actually put effort in is your vested interest in the end goal. This is why communism is advantaged by workers controlling the fruits of their labour - they actually control the end product rather than just giving it to someone else in exchange for a wage. In a system where you never even see your own produce there's no reason to work harder than the bare necessity not to get fired.
>>
>>129842612
Better yet. Get a boyfriend who is me. That way you can get an American visa.
>>
File: Communist_countries.svg.png (103KB, 860x440px) Image search: [Google]
Communist_countries.svg.png
103KB, 860x440px
>>129841786
>USSR
>Communist China
>Communist Vietnam
>Communist Cuba
>The communist African nations
>Socialist Venezuela now
Meh, guess the fact none of these states really worked well just means we just haven't found the real communism yet.
>>
>>129842695
what the first poster wrote is the same for guys on /pol/

most aren't bf material and are average at best.
>>
File: autism_turtle.jpg (117KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
autism_turtle.jpg
117KB, 800x800px
>>129842549
>white knighting
I called it.

Man, /pol/ you get pathetic around women. What happened to all that inner manly strength and rigidity?

This is what happens when you think with your dick.
>>
>>129842863
I'm a woman.
>>
>>129842736
>worked well
They did though. You must have me mixed up with someone else because my entire point is that they did work - in the Eastern Bloc it worked better than capitalism has done since.
>>
>>129842915
Post triplet X chromosomes or gtfo.
>>
>>129842915
I'm an American.
>>
>>129842863
>This is what happens when you think with your dick.
men in general get soft around women. In fact, I'd say it's near impossible for men to act as they do with men around women.

It's a reason I bar women from my discord book club meetings
>>
>>129842754
My problems are all to do with insecurity. I'm fairly good looking and I'm told I'm a good/fun person, I Just can't seem to like myself, so that leads to jealousy issues, clinginess, And general faggy behavior once I gerbil comfortable with a girl.
>>
>>129843029
I'm a pirate.
>>
>>129842423
Majority of women at the time were against women's suffrage... they saw the movement as immoral and unchristian.
If we want to really get into it and point fingers then we could blame the industrial revoltion for the mess we're in...
But I'd rather blame (((those))) who are manipulating masses for their own financial gain.
>>129842549
I feel like it just pushes me to be more self-critical (in a good way) but at the same time I feel sad for the anons who 100% believe that women are X Y Z, because it must have an impact on their romantic life, and it just seems really lonely.
>>
>>129842915
Post chromosomes
>>
>tfw No qt ancap gf
>>
>>129841755
I was a communist when I was 14 but that was more about being edgy than anything, but besides that I was a classical liberal most of my life, since I figured judging people based on merit rather than group was a good idea. I still fundamentally do, its just with caveats that people need to stay in their own goddamn countries and the few people that do move around should be treated well, but their home will always be among their own people.

The problem is that fundamental we all desire peace and harmony so the "we should all get along" ideology was appealing to me when I stopped being an edgy communist.

The thing was though was that when I was growing up people were telling me the barriers to getting along with people were religion, race, nationalism, so I slowly started to see these as bad even though deep down I still preferred Christianity (even though I was an atheist, I was still disapointed that the christians lost the crusades), Whites, and my own country. Its just I figured we needed to ignore these things to live in peace so I tried to reject these ideas. Unfortunately I expected other groups to also reject these things but they weren't and this made me angry on the inside.

Another thing is that we are taught all our lives that the people on /pol/ are the worst people in the world, so we are very defensive when encountering them.

It always really bothered me when I saw non-whites living in europe because in my mind europe was where white people come from. I was okay with non-whites living in canada since "we were all immigrants" but this just didn't work with europe. The migrant crisis made me a little bit uncomfortable, but at this point "racism" was a really bad thing in my mind so despite being against non-whites in europe, I was also against europeans being mean to the migrants by telling them to go home. I had been trained that it was wrong to express concern about this thing even though I was concerned about it myself.
>>
File: 1491659314208.png (2MB, 1024x783px) Image search: [Google]
1491659314208.png
2MB, 1024x783px
>>129843074
probably because you waste your time doing basic bitch shit like video games and anime and deep down, you know, because of your fringe political beliefs, you should be self-improving and trying to be the best.

You just can't help but think you should have higher standards for yourself but your willpower is still average.

This is a dart throw in the dark. Am I close?
>>
Quit whining
find a qt, pure girl
Wife her
Raise good kids
>>
File: 1497420873408.jpg (82KB, 450x282px) Image search: [Google]
1497420873408.jpg
82KB, 450x282px
>>129843118
Avast matey, come to port in /pol/tuga

https:// .gg/fxQ7nFw
discord in the space
>>
File: 1470999790544.png (96KB, 382x491px) Image search: [Google]
1470999790544.png
96KB, 382x491px
>>129843124
>Majority of women at the time were against women's suffrage...
>>
>>129842678
Give up communism.

What you actually like in syndicalism. look it up.

You want to know the best part. Syndicalism can work in the current system without a revolution.
>>
>>129843251
Fairly close, but over had self esteem issues since I was too young to have political beliefs.

Otherwise, for my current situation, you're pretty close. Though replace anime with 4chan.
>>
>>129842612
Damn good advice here. But the question is, are there worthy boyfriends out there capable of giving my life a framework?
And I'm not going to do the whole internet-dating thing, because that shit is gay as fuck and never works out.
Where do redpilled men usually congregate?
>>
File: 1493691576574.jpg (14KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1493691576574.jpg
14KB, 367x321px
>tfw females come to 4chan too.

>tfw most of the last 2 years of my life were living in my room 24/7.

>tfw I am 5/10 and never had a gf

>tfw I have a real job now and can't communicate to staff, of which 90% of them would be female.

Why even live.....
>>
>>129843344
I know what syndicalism is. The reason I describe myself as communist and defend communism is because communism is the goal - in our lifetimes things like syndicalism, market socialism and communalism are going to have to do.

>Syndicalism can work in the current system without a revolution.
It can't the state is a dictatorship of the bourgeoisie that will and has tried to crush any threat to it. This is why revolution is a necessity.

If unions ever get big enough they're going to send in the police to bust up strikes. That's what they did 100 years ago, that's what they did 30 years ago. In fact in some places they're probably doing it right now.
>>
>>129843521
Are you r63 me?

I don't know where to find girls. My work Is mostly guys And the girls are hippies or otherwise annoying. I don't go to school. Where do I find girls?
>>
>>129843521
Fraternities (good ones, including Mason Lodges), service organizations, your college gym. Any place where a goal oriented man would be in the process of applying himself.

Don't join what should be all male groups, like powerlifting clubs or fighting clubs. You'll just ruin it for all the men. However, your bf should be in one.
>>
File: pol650.jpg (97KB, 760x1276px) Image search: [Google]
pol650.jpg
97KB, 760x1276px
>>129843521
Not here.

>>129843272
>recycling
ROASTIE/BETACuCK DETECTED
>>
>>129843074
If you don't like yourself maybe you need to change something that you are unhappy with.
I went through a long period of self loathing. Just understand sometimes it's because your mind is maturing and you are defeating your self-bias shield.

That means it feels like fuck I'm a loser, I'm vulnerable, everyone else is so happy and confident what is wrong with me? You may have always been like that but you are now becoming aware of that fact. Frustration or being upset is sometimes a good thing because it motivates you to improve.

I put a conscious thought to the front of my mind constantly. I want to be more outgoing and outspoken. I want to be more outgoing and outspoken and care less about what people think. It takes a long time to change your baseline but if you keep thinking about it constantly it's like keeping your eyes on your goal.

Just come up with what is making you unhappy and put forth an effort to keep your mind on it from time to time and if you don't give up you can eventually improve yourself.
>>
>>129837259
the thread idea is fine, but you simply cannot announce anything about being female here

it is by far the fastest way to derail a thread into shitpost territory I'm actually surprised all the shills don't do it more often
>>
>>129843168
I've lived in Africa for half of my life so judging based on merit wasn't a concept I grew up with... I knew that the races were very very very different.
That's another reason I'm so infuriated with nonwhites coming over here and ruining everything for everyone. I left Africa since they were chanting "whitey go home" and when I do, they follow!
Now the sense of unsafety I fled is creeping into my home country and it's very upsetting, but as I said earlier, things aren't bad enough for the Finns to wake up...and I feel very lonely in the fact that I know how bad things can get... I've lived it.

I also want everyone to get along, but now I realise that in order to get along we need to have a set of rules and expectancies that will help create some sort of harmony in society. Everyone is so lost. I'd rather have a few misfits fight an internal battle to find where "they fit into society", rather than have a society with no expectations, leading to the majority wondering what their roles are and where they fit in.
>>
I like this idea. OP is not a faggot for once.
>>
>>129843521
to find redpilled men you will have to go to where conservatives congregate. likely this means you will need to be political active in the young republican party. This is the only way right now since North American lacks any redpilled organizations like Generation Indentity which is in europe.
>>
>>129842678
>>129842678
>The incentive to actually put effort in is your vested interest in the end goal. This is why communism is advantaged by workers controlling the fruits of their labour - they actually control the end product rather than just giving it to someone else in exchange for a wage.

Well, where in the hell are you going to find someone enthusiastic about sewage maintenance? The jobs that people don't want to do are going to end up being half-assed.
I've heard that Communism looks good on paper, but that's a fucking generous statement. Communism looks like dookie, even framed in the nicest way possible by an actual Communist.
>>
So are we getting a new thread? Or not
>>
File: pol559.png (504KB, 432x556px) Image search: [Google]
pol559.png
504KB, 432x556px
>>129843788
>shills
Calling out attention whores is an age old tradition you fucking /pol/tard LEAF.

This isn't fucking /soc/ you abysmal fuck. If you want to meet grills, go to /soc/, post a dick pic and ask for "pure virgin traditional white waifu no lower than 7/10."
>>
>>129836501
>The fucks even the point in trying to improve something you have no control over.
Our generation got fucked hard, but we also have a golden opportunity to unfuck ourselves and a lot of us are taking it and helping others' see the world for what it really is.
>>
>>129843993
You should maybe try reading my posts instead of going off on half-cocked aimless rants.
>>
>>129843768
>destroying the world for future generations
Short sighted ameritard detected.
>>
>>129843703
>dictatorship of the bourgeoisie
I see what you mean, but you need to drop the class warfare stuff. The real enemy is the people at the very top, not the bourgeoisie in general.
>>
>>129843950
>Well, where in the hell are you going to find someone enthusiastic about sewage maintenance?
You need to understand the distinction between "communism" and "socialism". Communism is a distant future goal. Socialism is where we're trying to get for now.

I think some market socialist, direct democratic system would suit the west well in the near future.
>>
>>129843936
We don't just need political organization, we need things to DO. icefight and luckball aren't good enough. Too much of that is corporate controlled bullshit now.

We need spontaneous grassroots events that predominantly bring conservative types together. It can't be centralized or it'll be co-opted.

Did nazi germany have anything that might've been like this? Youth groups?
>>
>>129844234
>but you need to drop the class warfare stuff.
But class warfare is what's happening right now and has been happening since humans first developed past hunter gatherers. The interests of the proletariat (without property) and the interests of the bourgeoisie (with property) are inherently in conflict, within capitalism they can never be reconciled as everyone is always looking to make more money.
>>
File: boner of the year.jpg (35KB, 401x333px) Image search: [Google]
boner of the year.jpg
35KB, 401x333px
>>129844081
>recycling flag
HOTDOG
/pol/ just got a little more fun.
>>
>>129844081
>not creating more single mothers is destroying future generations
Big boy point investor sighted.
>>
>>129805962
> a woman's primary duty is taking care of her family
Ok, but what if I'm 21 yrs old and both me and my partner don't have a stable job or fixed income ( poor af). Do you think it's sinful for women to work in under those circumstances? Reminder that I live in ex-commie balkan shithole. We all want money and not all men are rich, so why shouldn't women work when they choose not to be golddigers ( like many wannabe ''traditional'' women - nice excuse btw) but instead choose to be with a man they love?
>>
>>129843326
The suffragettes were seen as fringe group and even domestic terrorists by the majority of the population at the time (men and women). You can read more about the history of the movement and the general consensus about them at the time online. I can't seem to find any statistics online but have listened to many lectures on the subject online, which included statistics and sources.
(I will be honest, I didn't fact check, but it would be an odd thing to lie about under today's social climate) So YouTube is your friend.
>>
>>129844234
Even the very top isn't necessarily the enemy. A lot of people here on /pol/ would gladly serve and die for an elite that actually protects their interests as well.

It's not a case of "we can't co-exist with elites" - we can. So long as the elite recognize that they are not slavedrivers or gods. They are shephards taking care of their flock. Being an elite should be a burden, a responsibility. Trump is a shephard, and a true leader - most of the rest of the elite are not.
>>
>>129843998
Fair. I get cynical and annoyed because I enjoy teaching and helping people, but when people refuse to listen it just feels like a massive effort for wasting time.
Maybe that's the problem is I have been trying to go at it alone which IS pointless. Working with others is the only solution to tackle a massive problem.
>>
Can anyone give me a pick of the survey that shows correlation between sexual partners and happiness?
>>
>>129844679
I guess you must be the happiest man in the world (^:
>>
File: 1467772339014.png (254KB, 1200x4168px) Image search: [Google]
1467772339014.png
254KB, 1200x4168px
>>129844679
>>
File: pleased.png (185KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pleased.png
185KB, 500x500px
Females lurking in the thread - post your ideal political ideology.
>Fascism
>Monarchy

Anything further to the left is cancer.
>>
>>129844978
You are beyond repair.
>>
File: f93.png (279KB, 898x790px) Image search: [Google]
f93.png
279KB, 898x790px
>>129844978
Monarchy is god-tier.

I have to use fascism because there's no monarchy symbol.

>tfw book club finished The Prince and is now reading 48 Laws of Power

the world of power play and aristocracy/monarchy is amazing.
>>
>>129826993
You're not the only one. I would like to know how to meet people like me too.
>>
>>129844898
God bless you, anon. Suddenly needed that to redpill one friend of mine.
>>129844828
And now I show you my flag and you get the reason of my unhappiness, even tho I am unironically replying to a joke post.
>>
File: 4-stages-of-red-pill-700x1088.png (709KB, 700x1088px) Image search: [Google]
4-stages-of-red-pill-700x1088.png
709KB, 700x1088px
>>129845095
>isn't a monarchist

get with the times.
>>
>>129844668
'Teaching' people is part of the art of pursuasion. This is something the left is exceptionally good at because they've distilled manipulating people to a science. A lot of people simply cannot be directly told, ever. You have to be indirect, you have to give them the breadcrumbs and extraneous information and then let them connect the dots and feel like they came up with the idea themselves.

This is what hollywood tries to do by shoving race-mixing and liberal messaging into everything from movies, to videogames, to advertisements.

People don't even question why these things are there, they just take it at face value the way they see the sky is blue and trees are green - it just is how it is. It creates a false stereotype that then shapes people's perceptions of reality, without ever actually telling them "It's normal for people to racemix"

I'd strongly argue part of the failure of the left today stems from them going full retard accelerationists who've abandoned all pretext of subtlety, which is now causing natural resistance from the general public.
>>
File: twin peaks thumbs up.gif (2MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
twin peaks thumbs up.gif
2MB, 256x192px
>>129845118
>>tfw book club finished The Prince
What a coincidence, I just started reading that. Machiavelli was bro-tier.
>>
>>129845356
>A lot of people simply cannot be directly told, ever.
lad, that's everyone, anywhere, from all of human history.

The only exception is to the people making the propaganda for everyone else.

Propaganda and half-truths are the only way to do anything.
>>
>>129845230
I know that feel bro. I have talked to many people who wish to leave the country they are in but have no means to do so.
Wishing you well, God bless you and I hope you conquer that unhappiness one day.
>>
>>129845525
I highlighted and annotated throughout.

Follow it up with 48 Laws of Power, then How to Win Friends and Influence People.

You'll see the same concepts repeated over and over again and further explained.

Holy shit, it's all mind expanding.
>>
File: IMG_20170216_150611.jpg (78KB, 478x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170216_150611.jpg
78KB, 478x594px
>>129845122
>>129826993
I actually met two normie (like the sane, down to earth types, not thotties) right-wing women via Twitter. We actually have meetups pretty often and since there are three girls and only two guys, this 'nazi' circle has odd demographics.
I think Twitter is your best bet, unless you're open to posting throwaway kiks on the likes of lolcow... but that's more risky and I wouldn't suggest it.

Tl;dr the internet, sane non autisitc right-leaning girls aren't going to expose their power levels irl unless you get to know them well enough for them to have some trust in you.
>>
>>129844409

plz unironically be my nat soc gf
>>
File: 1497390176258.jpg (66KB, 656x555px) Image search: [Google]
1497390176258.jpg
66KB, 656x555px
>>129845525

plz be my nat soc gf seriously
>>
>>129845654
You don't find conservative girls.

You make them. You aren't supposed to bother redpilling women. Women are natural followers and if you're a successful male, they'll change themselves to fit you.
>>
>>129844621
This is what I mean. What I'm trying to do is figure out how to turn communists into potent fighters against the CURRENT world elite who quite frankly seems to have utter disdain for humanity. Unfortunately the reality is that most communists right now are a tool of the elite to attack us! We have to redirect their attention away from the fascists and towards people like the Rothschilds.

>>129844383

Read less Marx and reject conflict theory as fundamentally flawed and wrong.

There is no reason that any two groups NEED to be perpetually in battle with one another.

Even though I has nazi leanings, I still have disdain for the people who think history is a constant struggle between races. The fact is we can all live together in peace as long as we all recognize reality, and that reality is the races are not equal nor the same and never will be.

Many people in the west are "western supremacists" who have rejected race but still think the society produced by whites should be the way everyone lives, they have replaced "white supremacism" with "western supremacism" when in reality different peoples will create different societies and that is okay.

Conflict theory
>>
>>129835329
kys
>>
File: 1417810405679.png (32KB, 400x428px) Image search: [Google]
1417810405679.png
32KB, 400x428px
>>129845842
why would an NRx girl want a natsoc?
>>
anyone (male) want in my discord book club before this thread 404s?
>>
>>129845854
The question is how women find like minded women to hang out with.
>>
>>129845356
I understand. I don't know how to beat brainwashing though.
Subtle breadcrumbs only work on people not fully indoctrinated.

People who are lazy, selfish, and ignorant will receive more indirect reassurance and will casually dismiss your hints.

https://youtu.be/R3nXvScRazg?t=320
(5 min 20 sec)

>Exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information; the facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, authentic proof, with documents and pictures. Even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp he will refuse to believe it until he receives a kick in his fat bottom by the military. Then he will understand, but it will be too late.
>>
>>129845878
>There is no reason that any two groups NEED to be perpetually in battle with one another.
In terms of class yes there is. Workers want more money which would require their bosses to pay them more which they don't want to do because that would mean making less money. Thus is the conflict.

>but race
I don't believe in race based conflict either. But class war is demonstrably happening. As long as there are classes with the top dependent on the subordination of the bottom there always will be. And the bourgeoisie can never ever win this war. They can only delay the inevitable.
>>
>>129845937
im b-based
>>
>>129846009
Generation Identity. I wish we had in in North America. Look into it, but it can definitely be a place for to find like minded people your age.\

We can transform it into the hitler youth later
>>
>>129846132
read the following books:

Engineering Consent by Edward Bernays
Propaganda by Edward Bernays
Brain-Washing: A Synthesis of the Russian Textbook on Psychopolitics
>>
so these are going to be regular threads now yes? I think this needs to be board culture. I think OP hit on something excellent here.
>>
>>129840195
I never really thought about this. I red pilled my boyfriend about ((them)) and about ww2, but it did take a while. I guess it would be a bad thing if he just goes along with what you tell him without reading into things himself. If you just drop small red pills every now and then which leads him to finding out the truth for himself, I don't think it's bad.
>>
>>129846269
No, what the board culture should be is learning communities

I made one with scheduled book readings and discussions, scheduled film discussions, and a history club following the 'Start with the Greeks' by /lit/

There should be one discord like that for each ideology of /pol/
>>
>>129846183
Seriously look into Fascism. Your commie friends have probably told you that it all about oppressing the working class but Fascism is more about mediating the disputes between the classes so that both sides can be happy, Look into how Nazi Germany actually handled workers rights etc
>>
>>129844978
meritocracy - rule only by the most capable
Which happens no matter what political system is in charge.

However, the political system itself influences the kind of merit.

Understanding politics this way, the ideal political system is one that naturally screens for individuals who promote the good of the society/people/tribe.

Democracy tends to reward corrupt liars - promise the stars to the public, make internal deals with the bureaucratic apparatus and unelected career criminals to gain power.

Monarchy tends to reward incompetence over generations - First king earns his place by merit, but then he passes his power to his family, who haven't. Soon enough you have corrupt criminals in the court running the country for their own personal gain.

The best political system has to ensure that, out of the assholes who must win no matter the cost, the system itself only allows the ethically/morally favorable ones to actually win. Good fucking luck figuring out how to do that though. All I can tell you is that none of the major political systems today come close to meeting this.

>>129845612
>Follow it up with 48 Laws of Power
It's good, but I don't think it should be read until someone has a good grasp of morality and ethics. Also the guy who wrote it is a jew, and not every 'law of power' is true. A bunch of it is really just wishful thinking on his part. Also the 'examples' he uses are often just flat out made-up. Read it understanding he's a jew who can't help but lie and don't take anything in it as gospel.

>How to Win Friends and Influence People.
Just don't read this one period. It's garbage.
>>
>>129846516
>Just don't read this one period. It's garbage.
opinion.

discarded.
>>
>>129846483
I used to be a fascist.

I'm fully aware of class collaborationism as a concept. But again it doesn't actually resolve anything, much like social democracy it only alleviates the strain of class conflict without actually getting rid of it.
>>
>>129845842
Get a job and a ton of money, she will worship your cock for it. Otherwise you are worthless and you may be on your way.

Good luck bro I believe in you.
>>
>>129846672
>>129846672

>>129846672
>>129846672

NEW THREAD
>>
>>129846516
also, before the thread 404s, I wanted to call you dumb and it's obvious you don't actually know what you're talking about.

Go watch more Murdoch Murdoch videos
>>
>>129846463
discords are dangerous, I wouldn't touch a single discord associated with /pol/

If you want discussions like that, look for platforms more secure and anonymous. /g/ can help.
Thread posts: 358
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.