[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to btfo antifa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: antifa.jpg (71KB, 679x382px) Image search: [Google]
antifa.jpg
71KB, 679x382px
When antifa show up at conservative/right wing/ normal ppl rallies they almost always wear black and cover their identities to avoid public justice. It is very easy for them to distinguish who their members are and who their opposition is.

What if we dressed up as them and infiltrated their crowds, when they start initiating violence is when we turn on them and create mass confusion amongst their ranks. If it works once then it would work every time. Antifa would be constantly terrified of themselves.
>>
>>129797764
you'd still get arrested for starting the fight
doesnt really matter when you're in jail
>>
>>129797764
Or you can be those hidden cam guys who describe, document, and film the limited appearances, ethnicity, and behavior of violent protesters.
>>
>>129797907
In some places the cops barely bother to arrest them. They would be confused af themselves. So theirs a good chance you could get away with it
>>
>>129798026
Do you think antifa give a fuck about their own actions? These nutters are using antifa as a platform for terror no one but the public can destroy it. The banks are on their side remember
>>
>>129798379
Are you trolling me right now, Aussie?
The point is to out people who violate the law, and we know that Antifa is a violent domestic terrorist group that has received too much veneration and praise which further skew the perception people have of them.
Bringing to light piss throwers and verbal abusers is a great way to show the people who these people really are.

>banks on their side
And how does this stop someone from dressing up as them and recording their shit?
Shoo shoo, antifa shill.
>>
you've just entered a government watchlist
>>
>>129797764
bump
>>
File: 1497022475257.png (662KB, 446x904px) Image search: [Google]
1497022475257.png
662KB, 446x904px
>>129797764
Infiltrate then stab a bunch of them and run off.
>>
>>129797764
They already fight each other, we have 4 Antifa Groups in my City who spend more time beating each other than actually punching Nazis
>>
>>129798379
>rob a bank wearing a black hoodie and a ski mask
>yell "FUCK THE PATRIARCHY!"
>police let you go because you're one of the "good guys" who is fighting white privilege
>banks are okay with this
>>
just get in your car, drive right in front of the crowd then go for the 3 stars on GTA senpai
>>
File: 77 Kek.jpg (7KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
77 Kek.jpg
7KB, 250x187px
>>129800439
But the Alt-right get blamed for 10 people stabbed,
then Antifa show up with knives
Wait that's not a bad idea
We then create chaos
Then civil war
Praze Kek

Check my Sevens
>>
Ukraine and Syria called, they want their stale-ass tactic back
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.