[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can save Western civilization?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: tired.jpg (12KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
tired.jpg
12KB, 250x240px
In the US, black and hispanic birthrates are substantially higher than white birthrates, and that's unlikely to change soon. Unfortunately, low IQ birthrates in aggregate are higher than for high IQs, and this is true within races too.

In Europe the birth rate issue is even worse. Part of the problem could potentially be solved by mass deportation but I'm guessing they will be handcuffed by the anchor baby issue. Plus Europe would have to uncuck itself which is unlikely to happen anytime soon.

Things feel pretty bleak guys. Are we doomed?
>>
Cool story bro I'm trying to fuck a woman here. What, never did that before? Can you talk a little louder its hard to hear you.
>>
>>129797297

Hispanic birth rate is going to stagnate. It already is.

Africa's will boom because of the gibs, and they'll starve, then be shipped off by (((them))) to other lands to enrich

>Tfw niggers are literally (((their))) soldiers to destroy the civilization of the west
>When (((they))) are tired of nigs, all that need to be done is cut off the gibs
>>
White TFR 1.9 Black TFR 1.9 Hispanic TFR 2.1 Asian TFR 1.5, SUBSTANTIALLY HIGHER!!! Yea no here's a solution, end all immigration regardless of background net amount of people relocating from other countries at 0.
>>
>Black and Hispanic

>Hispanic
>Race

>Hispanic
>Mutually exclusive to white or black or asian or any other race

Anti white detected

Say black and mestizo not black and hispanic because you're blaming hispanics as a whole including the based Spaniards that fucking put you filthy jew kikes in your place

Typical jew, trying to blame mestizo crime on the spanish man

Hispanic is not a race and any race could be hispanic

A brown beaners race is "Mixed" or "Mestizo" not hispanic because hispanic is not a race

Don't lump Spaniards with Niggers ever again you idiotic anti white tumblr dyke whore jew.

Blame blacks and mestizos, not hispanics because then you are blaming white hispanics like Ted Cruz and Spanish men

Hispanic is a geographic term, not a racial one

Read the spanish caste system before you post again
>>
Also simplify the census one person could only be one of four races.
>>
>>129797991
Sorry, I'm not up on my racist terminology.
>>
File: 1497305120658.png (721KB, 5584x3104px) Image search: [Google]
1497305120658.png
721KB, 5584x3104px
>>129797297
>Economic collapse
>War

Take your pick
>>
>>129797991
What % of hispanics are 'mestizo' vs not in your estimation?
>>
>>129797991
fuck your mommah hard
>>
Also the idea that birth rates can't return to a normal level is bullshit. Also that's not white americas problem, it's the very large and very unhealthy boomer population and drugs mostly condensed into rural areas that have been striped of manufacturing contributing to a high death rate. Remember while only 20 percent of America is rural 34% of whites are rural. So if they start having problems the whole white demographic starts to have problems.
>>
>implying the western civilisation hasn't been dead for over a century now
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.