[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

F-35 fighter jets grounded over oxygen issues

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: df-sd-03-15738.jpg (106KB, 1200x787px)
df-sd-03-15738.jpg
106KB, 1200x787px
https://www.reuters. com/article/us-lockheed-airforce-idUSKBN19329U

We knew these jets were total shit to start with. They couldn't fly, they didn't work, they were outrageously expensive, they all had performance issues, and are a trillion dollars down the toilet for broken planes. And now apparently you can't breathe in them.

I'm all for military spending, and the shame is I like Lockheed Martin in general, but the F-35 sucks. They need to be decompiled, recycled, and turned into useful planes.

F-15 Eagle-2040C when?
>>
>>129784508
Jesus Christ the X-32 was ugly. I'm so glad they didn't choose that abortion. We'd never recover from the ridicule.
>>
usa knows what it's doing, once these minor issues are solved, it will most likely dominate for a decade

it has too much new shit to just work, software does this and you can't change it
>>
File: ltkaeaG.gif (331KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
ltkaeaG.gif
331KB, 500x333px
Not sure what that is but it's not a F35
>>
What's wrong with superhornets again?

Why is "MUHHHHH STEALTH!" such an issue suddenly?
>>
>>129784508
It's all interdimensional chess so the russians believe they have a chance NOOBS
>>
look at this beautiful thing. why the hell are we not building these en masse. its the f15 2040c.
>>
>>129788044
Probably one of the sexiestest war planes the USA ever made.

>inb4 Tom Cat f14 plebs
>>
have you guys ever seen the promo for it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGY2JBuSCU0
>>
>>129786057
X-32. It was Boeing's competitor for the JSF project. Mostly lost because of how fucking ugly it is.
>>
The whole effort is pointless because there's no need to carry meat inside that is 100 slower then a raspberry pi credit card size computer.
>>
>>129784508
That plane looks like it has downs syndrome

RetardedPepe.jpg
>>
>>129784508

whoa a plane designed for the (((military industry))) is a piece of shit?
>>
>>129784508
a wing of anti-air drones could defeat any plain

prove me wrong manned cucks

pro tip you cannot
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.