[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STUDY: Eating French Fries Is Linked to a Higher Risk of Death

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: CRP_0264.webm (2MB, 856x1280px) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0264.webm
2MB, 856x1280px
>STUDY: Eating French Fries Is Linked to a Higher Risk of Death

>People have long known French fries aren't great for your health—but now a study has linked eating fried potatoes at least twice a week with an increased risk of death.

>The study, published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, looked at potato consumption in 4,400 older people between ages 45 and 79 over the course of eight years. By the end of the study, 236 people had died.

>After adjusting for several factors, eating potatoes overall (even a lot of them) did not increase a person's risk for death. But when researchers looked more closely at the types of potatoes people were eating, they found that eating fried potatoes—including French fries, fried potatoes and hash browns—at least two times per week was linked to a more than doubled risk of death. Eating unfried potatoes, such as potato salad and boiled, baked and mashed potatoes, was not linked to an increased risk of death.

>linked to a more than doubled risk of death

>more than doubled risk of death

>doubled the risk of death

http://time.com/4811136/fried-potatoes-mortality-study/

====

Has big potato gone too far this time?

Isn't this a warning bell that we should put a tax on unhealthy foods to encourage people to choose healthier alternatives?

What do you think about this?
>>
>>129780386
Don't give them traffic
https://archive.is/71Naz
>>
>>129780386

Ireland absolutely BTFO
>>
>>129780386
Being French alone is linked to a higher risk of being run over by a truck
>>
Amerifat doesn't care, they eat freedom fries fuck yehhhh ameriggga ebin :DDDD
>>
I eat fries 3 to 4 times a week but with fresh potatoes and an airfryer ( only one spoon oil) they can suck my fry
>>
File: image.jpg (218KB, 958x833px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218KB, 958x833px
New study says: fucking with whites gets you killed
>>
>>129780386
thank god please embrace me sweet crispy death
>>
>>129780386
so this is what they mean by potato famine
>>
>>129780386
maybe because eating french fries "at least two times per week" is a sign of someone that doesnt eat very healthy, not that french fires themselves are unhealthy. pretty sure you can make them yourself and it would be much different than a potato. But going to MacDonalds twice a week and eating not only the fries but all the fast food shit associated with them is unhealthy... who could have guessed
>>
>>129780386
protip: The Rothschilds and Rockefellers never eat french fries, sugar, burger or soy.
because they know.
>>
>Higher Risk of Death

What? Everyone has a 100% chance of dying
>>
>>129780386
Fried stuff is bad for you. News at 11:00.

Best potatoes are baked in a pot. Baking preserves the flavour and is healthy. I chop my potatoes, put them in the deep clay dish with a mix of milk and eggs, bake them for 1.5-2 hours, then enjoy it with butter.
>>
>>129780386
People are eating burnt fries with dirty oil. Stop eating them from a filthy food truck and you'll be fine.
>>
File: 1431991480470.jpg (293KB, 1280x782px) Image search: [Google]
1431991480470.jpg
293KB, 1280x782px
>>129780386
SO EATING FRIES MAKES YOU HAVE A BETTER CHANGE AT DYING?!
FREEDOM FRIES ARE THE MOST FUCKING EXTREME FAST FOOD EVER

REST OF THE WORLD, ARE YOU EVEN TRYING?!?!
>>
Is this why boogie needs healthcare?
>>
i like to buy 5 large fries from McD's and empty them into the bag to make 1 XXXXXL fries
>>
>>129780386
fake news you can't stop freedom fries
>>
>>129780386
I should eat more French Fries.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.