[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muslims are right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

You want to know why women should be treated like dogs and beaten upon exposure of the body? Because of shit like

>>>/biz/2433898

literally, no work or effort required whatsoever, and some rich dumbass gives her 5k just for being a femanon. I fucking hate women so much. Is there anything thats difficult for them?
>>
Can't see it, my sarraceb friend.
Thread not found.
>>
You should hate the useless cuck more.
>>
>>129779045
wtf are you rambling about now Anglin?
>>
>>129779045

Thinking
>>
This is a white sharia thread
>>
>>129779045
The irony is, that rich dumbass was probably some Arab Muslim.
>>
>it's the fault of the woman and not the beta orbiters pathetic thirsty fuck who gave her the money

We need a war
>>
>>129779045
>Mad at a woman being showered with gifts for being attractive
This has been happening for ages. Centuries upon centuries. You're an idiot to get angry over human nature. I dislike faggots for being so faggoty but if they're just gay and still respectable people, I can love them like family. So long as both partners are consenting, I don't see a problem with it. Why are you so mad? Maybe you should get a sex change, in an attempt to look like her? You're clearly a jealous faggot.
>>
>>129781602
who cares? If muslims ruled the world, only the 5% of women would be allowed to pull this shit.
>>129781750
If a drug dealer offers your 5 year meth and says its candy, should we point fingers at the kid, or eliminate all distribution to prevent shit like that happening again?
>>129781787
Theres nothing respectable. The fact that people like that are allowed to live means youre getting cuck.

How the fuck are so many people in the world just okay with people getting paid for doing NOTHING!? So many fucking conservatives are all against ebt and free college shit, yet they are okay with sluts.

Its literally like allowing robbers and scammers to live. I just want them all to be shot.

Im so fucking triggered, and i dont get how no one else is enraged by this.
>>
>>129785865
>How dare people use their money in a way that I do not approve
Fuck you, commie. Taxation should be optional, just as giving money away to a slut is also optional. You sound like someone that never had a birthday, celebrated a gift-giving event, or has ever gotten a gift in general. How sad.

Your false equivalency, trying to make a comparison between taxation and gift giving is abominable - on par with your depressingly vacant social life. I suggest talking with a professional about your jealousy. I'm not even joking. It's cringe but if you're honestly enraged by this, you to find some need help.
>>
>>129788889
>You to find some need help
>When you're so amazed by someone, the dyslexia hits you like a truck of peace
>>
>>129788889
Okay. So should buying heroin and meth be legal to you according to you and people who have the drug monopoly be allowed to reside in major power, you fucking degenerate because of Muh Freedoms?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.