[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular opinions thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

I'll start

I really hate asian immigrants and believe they should be genocided, chinks are more anti-white than niggers/mexicans/jews
>>
>>129772838
sikhs are not bro tier, literal subhuman garbage
>>
>>129772838
Rape should be made legal and mandatory for all.
>>
Penal labour should be reinstated so inmates actually make a contribution instead of sitting around all day doing fuck all and costing billions
>>
>>129772838

It's not the Jews who cause degeneracy but white people as a whole.
>>
>>129772838
/pol is satire
>>
File: BEqWyeW.jpg (39KB, 638x879px) Image search: [Google]
BEqWyeW.jpg
39KB, 638x879px
UK Jews are among the best voters.
>>
>>129772838

I have no problem with someone's race, but I accept that there are inherent cognitive differences between races. Even so, I try not to pre-judge people and allow them the opportunity to prove themselves first.

I hate Islam in general but I don't mind integrated Muslims. If I see them avoiding certain meats or needing to pray at set times, they're scum. If they act normally like everyone else, they're alright.

I think both left and right are retarded. People shouldn't align themselves with a party because they rarely agree on everything.
>>
>>129772838
White people are overrated.
>>
>>129772838
I wholeheartedly agree, I live in an area with a lot of chinks and can confirm its true
>>
Most Muslims I've met IRL have been good people.
>>
We need unrestricted freemarkets for physical commodities and heavy regulation of promises and policies like insurance and loan policies
>>
>>129772838
I agree with this
>>
>>129774495
You only say that because american muslims are by amd large NON PRACTICING muslims.

Euro muslims are indeed practicing amd believe jihad is justified
>>
god does not exist
>>
Unpopular on pol or irl?
Pol: I think slavs are white
irl: I want California faggots to GTFO my Texas.
>>
>>129774866

That's just a fact.
>>
It's usually chink males too, it must be some kind of frustration that the white man is so smart, inventive, and beautiful. I'd hate having slit eyes and looking like a down syndrome person
>>
irish people arent white
>>
>>129772838
Jews are a boogeyman
>>
One drop faggots need to shut the fuck up or hang on the Day of the Rope

Claiming everyone is a Jew is bluepilled as hell and anyone saying so also needs to shut the fuck up

~90% of "not white" countries" actually are
>>
We don't need to regulate insurance companies, it's the hospitals we need to regulate. They have no idea how much to charge and can get away with $1000 toothbrushes. Make everything price transparent
>>
I like jewish culture and I also think that you can't blame Israel for oppressing Palestinians and utilizing the West for its own interest, because acting in the interest your country is the job of every government.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.