[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Bullying Redpilled or Degenerate?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 34

File: Biff.png (93KB, 620x392px) Image search: [Google]
Biff.png
93KB, 620x392px
Is Bullying the most redpilled thing or degenerate? When black people do it /pol/ says it's degenerate and "savage" but when white people do it Conservatives normally say it's based. Most right-wing cultures encouraged it like Nazi Germany, Sparta, Rome, 1950s America, and 1930s England.
>>
bullying is natural, teaches kids to endure through adversity
>>
bullying encourages unity of the group

the tribe is stronger when it more cohesive and bullying pressures outsiders to conform

you wouldn't have any of this gay faggot parade shit if harsh bullying was allowed/encouraged
>>
>>129773782
Except it's not like someone who is bullied can act different and then be accepted.
>>
>>129771841
bullying is good in a monocultural society
>>
Depends what you get bullied for, if you just keep doing dumb shit and get bullied for it it will help you fall in line and act like a normal person.

If you get bullied because you are disabeled, a nigger, or geneticly ugly, that will not help.
Edgy jokes are another story, only talking heavy bullying here.
So bahavior based bullying good, bullying based on unchangable factors bad
>>
>>129773917
they can be less bullied if they conform, constant bullying too remind them they fucked up
>>
>>129773917
> Except it's not like someone who is bullied can act different and then be accepted.

Untrue. The bullied kid, if they change their stature (dress, poise, stand up and fight back, etc) will be accepted in time. And the ones that don't conform serve as a model of what not to be in the social net, so they serve a good purpose regardless.
>>
>>129774459
Ok well im 18 and there's these guys at school who beat me up. How can just conforming make them stop? I can't fight back since im a foot shorter.
>>
File: columbine-investigation-video.jpg (52KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
columbine-investigation-video.jpg
52KB, 750x562px
>>129774661
Make 4chan Proud
>>
>>129774661
Also what's the reason
>>
>>129774661
Why are they bullying you? What do they say to you?
>>
>>129774911
"Traps are gay"
>>
>>129771841
It is what it is. Natural to humans you either rise up and stand up for yourself or you get crushed for the weak pussy you are.
>>
>>129771841
Redpilled, every man should have to right to enslave or subjugate anyone he desires.
>>
>>129774902
I just walk by and he says "hey Jacob I fucked your mom, suprised her pussy made ur ugly ass" and his friends laugh. Now I either don't respond and get followed by his friends and held up against a wall and punched until a teacher comes.

I used to think not responding made me seem cool kind of like i "didn't give a fuck" but realize now it looks weak so i say "shut the fuck up". Then they all run towards me and throw me against the ground and all start kicking. So i don't know how to properly respond.

It started one time when I asked where we were going for a class and his friend said "in the camera room you dumbfuck" and he said "haha dumbass doesn't even know where he's going" and as the line started walking he tripped me and as i was getting up he kicked my head. Ever since then whenever i walk by he says "hey ugly fag" and repeat.
>>
>>129775959
Damn thats pretty bad dude
>>
>>129775959
Sounds like you need to teach them a lesson, you need to avenge yourself, you need to take out all the anger you have towards them on the rest of humanity, and MURDER THEM ALL.

But in all seriouseness, start lifting weights, post pictures of you shooting guns etc.
How tall are you?
>>
>>129775959
If you find a strong group for urself thats going to be good
>>
>>129776573
>But in all seriouseness, start lifting weights
/fit/ said it was all genetic

>how tall are you
5'11 but the guy who does this is 6'4 about.
>>
>>129776944
You are average height you can easily beat him up i am fucking 5feet10
>>
>>129775959
You need to bring fiber glass and throw it in their eyes. Don't be a faggot. And bring a weapon so you can get rid of any helpers that come at you. Until Bullies are collectively tortured publicly, they will never die off.
>>
>>129777194
But he's 6'4 and JACKED
>>
>>129776944
Oh shit, how much do you weigh, how much does he weigh?
>>
>>129777352
I don't know but he's wayyy heavier
>>
>>129777343
Do you have a good group to be with?
>>
>>129777343
get jacked aswell, are you objectively ugly or just an average guy
>>
>>129777490
No

>>129777525
I have no idea. Apparently humans are terrible at judging their appearance. And i can't get jacked /fit/ said it's genetic.
>>
>>129777343
You have two options

1. Kick his ass (find a boxing gym and ask the trainer on the dl to give you probono lessons and tell him your story)

2. Make it in his best interest to leave you alone. Find something dear to him and use it as leverage.
>>
>>129771841
If people get bullied to push traditional values, its acceptable. But if someone gets bullied for something which should be acceptable, then its a problem. Deciding what should be acceptable atm in the west is the main problem with society, but generally this is the way it should be. Bullying in todays age is bullshit because people tend to get bullied for dumb shit. I see alot of people on here saying it toughens kids but how is that the case if retaliation equals punishment?
>>
>>129776573
This, basically. I'm a really short guy. As a kid I was understandably a wimp due to my stature. I got tired of one particular bully at middle school and talked to my brother's friend about it. He gathered some friends, and we grabbed the kid when he was alone with a burlap sack to his head and beat the shit out of him, dragged him on a bike to finally take a piss on him.

I don't think he saw didn't any of our faces, but next time I saw him I asked him how he liked his bicycle ride and if he would like another one. He left me alone aside from one little incident afterwards that wasn't really a big deal. I didn't fight my own battles, and that's shameful on itself; but it did solve my problem and later did pay back the favor two-fold. Sometimes the other guy is just bigger and there's not a whole lot you can do about it.
>>
>>129771841

Bullying is ineffective
>>
>>129777639
fit said... how do they know, post a picture of your body.
>>129777682
Well even with propper technique he will probably not stand a chance
>>
It's pretty useless in most cases. The majority of people who get bullied have some kind of mental or physical disability that's out of their control.
>>
>>129777639
> can't get jacked /fit/ said it's genetic

and it's a troll. move along. troll line: ------
>>
>>129777946
You're a troll, screw off
>>
>>129777639
Calling BS. Some guys get more jacked than others; but after 3 months the difference is pretty fucking big regardless, and anyone can gain strength.
>>
>>129773917
>the bullied kid is helpless
Bullshit, someone tried to bully me once in 1st grade and I fought him. We became friends and bullied the weaker kids afterwards
>>
>>129774459
>>129773782
>>129772089
see
>>129774034
>>129774265
>>129777846
It has to be allowed only to enforce certain values. Bullying for the sake of bullying achieves nothing and is degenerate.
>>
>>129771841
/pol/ is filled with dumb niggers after all
>>
File: IMG_1184.png (141KB, 190x294px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1184.png
141KB, 190x294px
Bullying is very redpilled.

Weaklings, autists, and other genetic filth need to remember their place in society. Strength used to be a virtue in western culture.

Bullies assert their dominance as nature intended. Men over women, Spartan over Helot, White over Nigger, etc.
>>
>>129774661
>I can't fight back because I'm shorter
Fuck outta here with your coward excuses. I'm a 5'7 manlet who wrestled growing up. The beatings I gave kids who tried to start shit would easily get you expelled nowadays
>>
>>129775959
just fight back

yes youre gonna get hurt
yes youre gonna get in trouble
yes you will become more of a man than you are now

you little pussy
>>
>>129778422
t. weird autist with poor social skills
>>
>>129771841
its like fat shaming
it works
>>
>>129771841
where the hell did Nazi Germany promote bullying? If anything all they harped on about was unity and Volkfags getting along
>>
File: image.gif (20KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
20KB, 128x128px
bullying is fine if you are willing to kill
Anything is ok if you can't be stopped
Doom guy is the ultimate bully
>>
>>129771841
Bullies are almost always abused by their fathers, making it the only way they can really assert themselves and feel like real men.
>>
>>129775959
sorry bro reading this made me feel sad

just don't be weak. lift weights, make friends who can protect you, and grow your confidence.

I would defend you if I saw you getting bullied unfairly (well, I like to think I would lol)
>>
>>129778799
How?

>>129778810
In Hitler Youth bullying was encouraged, they had a weak vs strong pagan mentality. Hitler strongly emphasized fighting amonst the youth
>>
https://youtu.be/Qc2_rSysXws
>>
File: ss (2017-06-14 at 12.12.37).jpg (101KB, 584x589px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-06-14 at 12.12.37).jpg
101KB, 584x589px
>>129779146
If you are really desperate you can start taking steroids and build muscle, or just pull an elliot rodger.
>>
File: 122.jpg (68KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
122.jpg
68KB, 850x400px
>>129771841
well, since bullying got banned circa 15 years ago you should be able to see the results in todays youth. So tell me anon, what do you see? Is it good?
>>
>>129779146
say you're fat and you really love this one girl but she doesnt want to get with you even though she likes you because of being overweight

that subtle fat shaming would likely lead you to want to lose weight

same thing with bullying in some aspects
>>
I think bullying can be redpilled and degenerate. I think there is a difference between light hearted bullying to establish hierarchies and build cohesion among groups and just needlessly picking on someone because you're a sociopath who gets his kicks from ripping on some kid who's never done anything wrong.

Unless that kid is a faggot or a degenerate himself of course.
>>
>>129771841
I see it as being a dick to someone, with the end result of no benefit to the perpetrator, or anyone else for that matter. A sort of loose/loose for everyone.
>>
Not redpilled at all. You shouldn't punch your fellow man if he is physically inferior, he could be mentally superior.

You like to attack your own race. Then they turn against you. Soon there are no whites left. America is 60% white and that is when you count the half breeds.
>>
bullying is degenerate nigger behaviour.
if you defeat someone, you dont play with the corpse, thats the nigger thing to do.

if the loser knows his place, he should not be bullied.
If you got to kill a cow you dont rape it and set it on fire, you just shoot straight in the brain
>>
File: IMG_0937.jpg (480KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0937.jpg
480KB, 1600x1200px
>>129778770
I'm normal as fuck. I learned early on that some people are naturally prey, and others are naturally predators. That's how it works. If a cuck won't stand up to my power, how will he grow up to deal with niggers and kikes challenging the racial integrity of the nation?
>>
test
>>
File: 1495074140211.jpg (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495074140211.jpg
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>129771841
it's redpilled. look what society used to look like when people were expected to conform to social norms--i.e. the silent generation. now compare this to the special snowflake syndrome from which the millennial generation suffers
>>
>>129779544
fuck off larping faggot
>>
File: bptap6qf2b.jpg (155KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
bptap6qf2b.jpg
155KB, 1024x576px
>>129779582
vs
>>
>>129779146
>In Hitler Youth bullying was encouraged, they had a weak vs strong pagan mentality. Hitler strongly emphasized fighting amonst the youth

Emphasizing a fighting mentality isnt promoting bullying, its making sure everyone grows up strong and able to fight. Do you have a single source for nazis supporting Hitler Youth bullying each other? Idoubt it, they promoted u ity of the people. fighting and wrestling is not bullying
>>
redpilled, it toughen kids up to reality and that the world isn't at all nice to them. On the flip side it weeds out the weak members of society with the suicidal weaklings, survival of the fittest.
>>
>>129771841
It is mostly degenerate. There is however a difference between outright bullying and necessary toughness.

- If you bully a weak kid because it gives you a power drive, it is degenerate.
- If you bully a weak kid so it stops being pathetic, then that's based.
>>
I was bullied , didn't help me. Made me worse actually.
>>
Bullying is wrong no matter which way you cut it. Don't associate with people whose opinions and preferences are different enough to warrant it.

I work with a kid who was bullied hard and he's the biggest cocksucker ever. He thinks he's hot shit but everyone knows how much of an unprofessional twat he is and refuses to take him seriously.

Bullying is what leftist faggots do to alienate useful people who don't agree with them. Smart people recognize that each person has the potential to add value despite their differences. And I don't mean in a "hurr durr diversity" way.
>>
>>129775476
This. Achmed is right
>>
>>129775476
I disagree.
>>
>>129779445
Ok but i don't know how i can change in a positive way

>>129779467
It benefitted Biff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95_DB6GgLQs
>>
When bulling is done mostly by niggers it's by default, a nigger doctrine
>>
>>129774848
I see you're a man of culture as well
>>
>>129779907
>I work with a kid who was bullied hard and he's the biggest cocksucker ever. He thinks he's hot shit but everyone knows how much of an unprofessional twat he is and refuses to take him seriously.

Yes, in Russia the bullying is rampant and these type of people are all over the place.

You might see them protesting again in the future.
>>
>>129779544
You dont solve arguments by fistfight when you are adult, mr. wannabe alpha lion. Jews don't fight, they get educated and read the law and sue you. Niggers shoot people, you need a gun, not muscles, to stop them.

Gratz, you only made life long enemies of your fellow man.
>>
>>129779907
Bullying is horrible when done for the wrong reasons , tough love is not bullying.
>>
>>129775959
>>129779033
Also, fight back. Depending on how strong you are I reckon you'd be able to tackle him to the ground. Grab his legs together (the lower the better) and lift up and push forwards at the same time. Do this quickly and it'll surprise him, and it will look like you're winning the fight.

Of course, he'll probably beat the shit out of you afterwards but you were gonna get beaten up anyway. If you take him to the ground and get a few punches in afteerwards it'll look good and make him look bad. He'll probably leave you alone for fear of that happening again even if he goes on to win.

Getting fit helps with this too
>>
>>129779907
Worth noting that shunning is more socially effective. Bullying reinforces in ways.
>>
File: aleppo.jpg (1MB, 4044x2509px) Image search: [Google]
aleppo.jpg
1MB, 4044x2509px
Bullying is how beta males fight for scraps of social stock, and it's a pathetic thing to witness once you realize this. It's often associated with alphas/chads, but pay careful attention to the most popular chad you know; he'll never feel the need to put anyone down because he's already at the top of the social food chain.

Bullying is basically wearing your insecurity and weakness on your sleeve and should be avoided as much as the anti-social behaviors that attract bullying in the first place.
>>
>>129779544
What a shit system. What a shit reality , really.
>>
>>129771841
Depends on the context. Bullying is just a form of social hierarchy formation and shaming-culture. These things are totally natural. Shame/guilt are powerful tools that have kept people in line for millennia within their cultures. And people naturally form leaders and followers. Now, it's bad when it's taken to an extreme, but when some awkward kid acts like a dork, the social shaming that occurs is a natural phenomenon designed to get the kid to straighten up and act better, so to speak.

THE BIGGER PROBLEM is that we live in a cucked society where kids are hammered with this idea from early childhood that it is absolutely 100% wrong to ever fight back, ever. And this is the real problem. What's naturally supposed to happen if someone is fucking with you, that you can prove your honor/dominance by beating him up. But our society punished those who attack back more than those who start it. So most kids have this downright pavlovian conditioning that prevents them from ever doing anything when getting picked on or beaten up.
>>
>>129774265
This is logical.
>>
File: elliot-rodger.jpg (13KB, 258x289px) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger.jpg
13KB, 258x289px
>>129780170
Maby ask him, straigh uo why do you bully me, what do you think is wrong with me
>you are a ugly loser
no seriousely what can i improve?

Maby you well get something positive out of it.
>>
>>129779730
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdfVqQN-RFs

This movie is based of a true event.
>>
>>129780316
Completely agree. Even light teasing can be useful here because it contains some half truths that will make (salvageable) people think.
>>
>>129771841
Bullying is basically testing tribe members so they dont pussy out when real trouble comes. If your comrade wont even stand up to you when you push him around what do you think he is going to do when some rival tribe niggers come to rape your sister?
>>
>>129780471
Yeah , true. I feel like bullying people sometimes, mostly because i was bullied so much when i was a kid.
>>
>>129780352
If i tried to tackle him, he would just throw a punch. It's like Biff and Geroge Mcfly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95_DB6GgLQs
>>
>>129780818
Or maybe he doesn't want to fight a fellow brother. Then you took him down by surprise.

Sad whigger.
>>
>>129780689
The guy looks like a jew.
>>
>>129780546
It's creepy , feels like they're grooming kids to accept the abuse or something.
>>
>>129774661
Get a foot wider at the gym, and beat the shit out of the tallest one.
>>
File: IMG_6687.jpg (55KB, 548x671px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6687.jpg
55KB, 548x671px
>>129775959
Seems like you may have to shoot up your school

Sorry dude, there doesn't seem to be any other option
>>
>>129780818
If you punch your own dog, it wont bite but becomes whimpy and sad.

If a nigger punches your dog it will bite the shit out of him.

Why you punch your own dog, you whigger?
>>
>>129775959
Get a knife, tell them you'll fuckin kill them if they try something again.

If they do, you simply knife them in the legs in self defense. Don't sperg out and try to jump them or some dumb shit like that, if they attack you you're allowed to defend yourself, especially when you don't get any support from anyone else.

Degenerate bullying like this is retarded, if adults were treated like this at their workplaces they'd start a shitstorm.

By the way, don't feel any hate towards other humans except those who wrong you. That's something that a lot of people do wrong - they start hating everyone. Remember, not everyone is to blame for these fucknuts.

I hope i would help you if i saw this happen, i'm 6'4 and fairly built, and i've been a shitheel when i was younger.
>>
>>129773782
nah man i constantly get bullied to be gay my life is hell
>>
>is X redpilled/degenerate/ourguy?
This is always spam as a matter of definition.
>>
File: IMG_1126.jpg (17KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1126.jpg
17KB, 250x241px
>>129779606
LARPing as what? Fagboy
>>129780257
And back in the good days we fucking CRUSHED the kikes into submission. They feared for their lives and were always polite. In my town the niggers would cross the street to avoid a white man well into the 80's. We were the apex predator, the masters.

The only thing in this world is power.
>>129780514
Eat a dick
>>
>>129781419
Some tribes of people suffer most from in-fighting.
>>
>>129781052
Call them violent niggers. Go full 1488. Wear combat boots and cargo pants plus some shirt with white insignia. It will scare the hell out of those normie whiggers. You are white. You are European.
>>
>>129780170
I'm not completely sure if you are familiar with the plot of the movie, buy maybe I'm missing your point.

Biff ended up being in a sort of ironic punishment scenario, where old age robbed him of physical strength and he, in turn, was bullied by his grandson afterwards.

All points aside, we are talking about a work of fiction, after all, which is a bit pointless.
>>
>>129781419
You are a cuck
>>
>>129771841
At my high school, bullies were mostly sports players. Especially the football team. Some of them were popular, some of them weren't but just happened to be 6'6" and 275 pounds so they could push around whoever they wanted. The worst of the bullies was one of the latter kind, just a huge fat meathead linebacker, dumb as a brick. He and the other athlete bullies were constantly in trouble but nothing was ever done since the school administration worshiped athletes.

Finally he crossed the line in junior year. There was a freshman with a lisp he had been bullying all year and one day he and some other football players sodomized him with a pole in the locker room. He was expelled, not sure what happened to the others.

Fast forward to today: the linebacker is in prison for armed robbery. He also has 2 kids with two separate women, one of whom was 15 when he got her pregnant. Don't know what happened to the guy with the lisp as he was never seen again by anyone at my school after the incident.

Tracking down the other athlete bullies on kikebook, they pretty all haven't done shit. One got a football scholarship to a brand name college but lost it after a statutory rape conviction, it was on the news. The others are either working minimum wage jobs in their hometown or are attending community college.

Go ahead and try to find anything that was beneficial about that whole bullying situation, for anybody, the bullies or the bullied.

Bullying isn't so much about the bullies but about the adults that let it happen. The environment at Columbine High School before Dylan and Eric shot it up is a perfect example - bullying by athletes was well known and was tolerated by the school officials and the community due to athlete worship. Bullies are also mostly antisocial people who just happen to be bigger or more popular in that brief period of their lives, not alpha chad successful types like this thread seems to think.
>>
File: Hey kid wanna ll.jpg (123KB, 999x757px) Image search: [Google]
Hey kid wanna ll.jpg
123KB, 999x757px
>>129774661
>>129775959
>I can't fight back since im a foot shorter.
That's not an excuse, they pick on you because they know you won't fight back. If you start to stand up for yourself, they'll start leaving you alone or you'll get the satisfaction of punching them in the face. If you get taken to the principal's office and he asks you why "you" started the fight, ask him why he hasn't done anything about them assaulting you. If you have a good record it shouldn't be a big deal.
>>
>>129781760
Yes the kikes feared you in the public, yet plotted against you in the dark rooms.

Niggers have guns now and travel in gangs. Violent apes gets weaponry to match their enemies. If you want to be violent ape, go kill some niggers. It wont happen in a fist fight anymore. You need a rifle. Do it, if you are so right.
>>
>>129781052
Nah, you'd be too low for him to effectively punch you. It won't hurt. I'd be more worried about him kicking you lol.

This is the easiest move for you because you'll have a low centre of gravity compared to him. Do it right and (if he's untrained) he'll be completely off balance

I can't really find a good example on youtube but look at this fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03VKc8oN9DQ

Notice how the size difference doesn't really matter. Both tries to take the other down by grabbing the legs - and it works. You force the guy off balance. Plus notice how the instinct is to swing wild punches. These don't really hurt and mostly miss. Just get low and tackle him then when he goes down just try and get as many hits in as you can before he regains composure

Trust me even if he goes on to win the fight he won't pick on you again. The fact that you got the better of him atthe start will make him think twice.

Also act quickly. If it looks like it's escalating toward a fight, you want to be the first to act. The element of surprise is huge and you'll have the upper hand initially.

I'm not saying you'll kick his ass but you'll do well enough to put him off trying anything like that again. You'll earn his respect
>>
>>129777682
>>129777777
>>
>>129782382
Except my point is that the Biff-McFly scenario is exactly like me at school except without the time travel non-sense.
>>
>>129771841
degenerate, one can see it mainly in niggers, they reject compassion, mercy and empathy if you engage in bullying maybe you are related to niggers
>>
>>129771841

Bullying is degenerate you retards. You know who promotes bullying; Niggers. I am not saying that students should not be exposed to competitive environment but that doesn't mean that you need to expose children to "Lord of the Flies" tier education.
>>
>>129782467
Look, this fag couldnt get any counter arguments so he went name calling.

Accept the fact that you are too faggot to punch a nigger but rather fight the weakest of your fellow man. Sad.
>>
>>129775959
You're either:
1) Full of shit
2) Underage
3) The most faggot ass high school senior I've ever heard of

If you are still getting bullied as a senior in high school then you have made this fucking bed and you deserve every bit of torment you get.
>>
>>129782632
Pretty much this. They pick on weak kids because it's SO EASY. If they know they will get some feathers scratched, physical or because they will be told to the administration, it's not as lucrative.
>>
>>129775959
Take it for now. Avoid them as much as you can , for now.

Realize that they are petty narcissists and that they are the weak ones (where it counts) , not you. It's their fault , not yours. There's nothing wrong with you,

Learn how to fight. Get a few friends and beat the fuck out of them. They will leave you alone after that and it will serve as a life lesson for you. Don't be scared , they won't kill you. You'll just get a bit hurt. No big deal.

I want you to get revenge for me kid. Do it.
>>
>>129771841
Absolutely degenerate desu. Uncivilised niggery. A decent white person will always try to help the underdog, not kick them while they're down.
>>
I can remember the murdering rage , i still have it.
>>
File: tumblr_n4fldp5WwA1s2wge3o1_400.gif (870KB, 400x342px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4fldp5WwA1s2wge3o1_400.gif
870KB, 400x342px
>>129774661
see pic
>>
File: IMG_8838.jpg (42KB, 499x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8838.jpg
42KB, 499x333px
>>129771841
Bullies enforce cultural norms
Seeing as culture currently is fag marriage and nigger music , I'd say bullies are degenerate
>>
>>129782985
I will stab you real quick in the leg , pretend like i didn't , then keep walking.
>>
>>129780471
>but pay careful attention to the most popular chad you know; he'll never feel the need to put anyone down because he's already at the top of the social food chain.

This is very true
>>
>>129782985
With a pencil.
>>
>>129775959
May as well just ride it out, isn't school almost over?
>>
>>129783381
That kid is soft he was trembling while he said that.
>>
>>129775959
>pretend to be bisexual
>go to principal's office
>say "you're okay with being rejected"
>"but they're bully me for being bisexual"
>if principal does nothing
>take to local news
>have PC crowd tear them apart
>sue school district for millions
>date girl who's okay with being with bisexual guy
>never have to talk about every again
>>
>>129775959
>>129776944
>>129777343
Let me give you a tip son. No matter how big a man is compared to you, he still has balls and it hurts to get hit in them. He has a nose that breaks just as easy as a smaller guys and eyes as vulnerable as anyone else's. Don't let anyone tell you that fighting like that is wrong or dirty either. It doesn't matter how you win, it only matters that you do.
>>
>>129783663
Fuck that , he needs to get revenge and make them suffer.
>>
Bullying is for the stupid and uneducated. You don't see any of it in college or uni. If you are a bully, you are most likely lowly educated, white equivelant of a nigger.
>>
>>129771841
degenerate. since when are kids good judges of character? bullying is cyclical though, hence why it's promoted so much on a taiwanese boat-making roundtable
>>
>>129771841
Hyper degenerate. Most of the time it is dumb trailer trash bastard sons of alcoholic abusive fathers. These are guys who are beaten by their fathers, so they take it out on people weaker than them.

Attacking someone weaker than you is a pure sign of animalistic degenerate behavior. If I pulled up on you with a 6'5" black man who beat the shit out of you, would you applaud us for "manning you up"? Or would you be pissed because you got your ass beat by degenerate savages who dont deserve to breathe?
>>
>>129783877
So fuck up his car or something.
>>
>>129784011
I think it's mostly genetic like everything else.
>>
>>129783549
>>129783606
Replace all of that nonsense with "I'll walk by and offer to suck your dick," and then you may be accurately representing yourself. But since your the same person as "Jacob" and you keep flipping IDs and forgot which one you were responding under, then I'm going with underage Summer faggot.
>>
>>129784241
Or murder him.
>>
>>129784269
It's also because misery loves company
the poor fucks are convinced they have nothing to lose
and are frustrated
>>
>>129784310
I will break you.
>>
>>129783663
School is out in the US, unless he's lying about his age or taking summer classes I don't think he's from there.
>>
>>129771841
It's only redpilled in the sense that all redpillers were bullied growing up.
>>
>>129784147
Absolutely this.
>>
>>129784407
Know that feeling desu. When translated to adults that can result in war criminals and serial killers and the like.
>>
File: IMG_1058.jpg (112KB, 900x1185px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1058.jpg
112KB, 900x1185px
>>129782680
Because nobody wanted to solve the problem PERMANENTLY! And when Hitler got around to it, we were too late.
>>129782680
Patience my friend, patience. The nigger is the least of our troubles for now, they're are simply dumb muscle. Now is the time for plotting ourselves.
>>
File: beta beatdown.jpg (31KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
beta beatdown.jpg
31KB, 640x400px
>>129774661
If you really are a little faggot that needs some help, just fucking try. It doesn't matter if you even get a punch in. As long as you don't back down and take the beating like a man(let) they will never mess with you again.
>>
>>129784310
I'm not that kid Jacob btw.
>>
>>129775959
Fuck you Democrat ethnic i hope they kick your pussy ass head in
>>
>>129784745
They will because they know they can take you.
>>
>>129771841
Redpilled as fuck! Bullying forces people to grow a spine. I was bullied and a grew a spine and that's how I ended up on pol - is that a good thing? Before today it was.
>>
Sometimes you just gotta murder people.
>>
>>129784890
It's the republican symbol.
>>
>>129782730
I must admit, my initial association of the word "bullying" was of being mean spirited to someone for no real reason, not extortion of work via threats of physical violence. It was the pointlessness of the act I find so shameful. In this case, I can at least understand the reasoning behind it.

Well, I clearly see how it can be beneficial for the one doing it, however I don't see this working out long-term, outside of schoolyard politics.
>>
Right wingers love bullying when they're bullies. When they're on the receiving end, they change their tune real quick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q

Even this faggot >>129773782 would complain if a white kid got bullied for being racist or having extreme views. To him in outside is anybody he doesn't like, when in reality he's the outsider.
>>
>>129771841
>Most right-wing cultures encouraged it like Nazi Germany, Sparta, Rome, 1950s America, and 1930s England.

All these cultures encouraged national unity, they wanted everyone to be working together.

Being a fat lazi american you probably conflate their strong work ethic where they'd make sure even the weakest people were trying their best to pull their weight with bullying.
>>
File: EGS.jpg (17KB, 355x366px) Image search: [Google]
EGS.jpg
17KB, 355x366px
>>129784682
>>
>>129771841
what is my flag????
>>
Cyberbullying is degenerate. If I ever catch my kids cyberbullying someone I'll whoop their asses and tell them not to be little faggots, if they have something to say, say it face to face. Only gays, women, and jews skulk around gossiping behind peoples backs.
>>
>>129771841
Depends what kind of bullying.

My family raised me to be obese. I was already considered obese by the time I was 9. I personally thank my bullies for giving me a hard time growing up. It made me get in shape by the time I was in middle school.

I still have some left over problems from being so overweight at one point in my life, and now I rage at my parents and threaten to kill them at times, but my bullies are what saved me from what I imagine was a worse life.
>>
>>129775959
Beat him up duh. If you're too pussy to sock him one then you deserve bullying desu.
>>
>>129775959
Run and sucker punch the faggot when he's not looking.

Make his head hit a locker for bonus points.

If he retaliates again, wait and sucker punch him even harder with a lighter in your fist.
>>
>>129785405
What? https://youtu.be/0ZeouAaw4BU

I'm the victim here , remember that.
>>
File: Get_Your_Mind_Out_Of_The_Gutter.jpg (131KB, 960x951px) Image search: [Google]
Get_Your_Mind_Out_Of_The_Gutter.jpg
131KB, 960x951px
>>129774265
I agree with this 100 percent. When I was in middle school I was a certified autist; I would blurt stupid jokes in the middle of class, pretend I was apart of the cool kids when I knew I wasn't, and literally did barrel rolls everyday in gym class. I thought the kids were laughing with me and not at me. Until the inbred redneck with the crossed eye and the coon gang started fucking with me.
I can tell you without that bullying I would have been one of those unfortunate MLP or Animu virgins who legitimately enjoy their life of shallow heathenism.
Im grateful that I live with purpose and drive to become a more intelligent and sculpted man, I thank bullying.
>>
File: 21JLIKk.jpg (100KB, 1109x677px) Image search: [Google]
21JLIKk.jpg
100KB, 1109x677px
I used to be bullied most of my school because I had used to have bad social anxiety and bad at sports due to being skinnyfat. Was bullied both physically and verbally.

When I got high school, I was bullied a bit less. Then in 12th grade, I got a girlfriend from 2 years below. She was actually quite pretty, and we were cuddling together in school hall and all of my class saw this. Then I lost virginity and the word got around, and suddenly, some former bullies said I am "quite an OK dude" and absolutely all bullying ceased.

I thought for the longest time that bullying made me damaged goods and fucked me up with mental disorders for life, but as I found /pol/ and got redpilled, I am now thinking that without any bullying I would have turned out as a faggot, fedora or a brony of sorts in my 20's by now instead of being a moderately decent dude.
>>
>>129783744
yes but one can feel the anger an hatred he had for all the bullying, well at least he's living the dream of every sub bottom, being in a prison full of manly men to have sex with (and he sure is having)
>>
>>129771841
red-pilled is enforcing moral standards and nationalistic pride/ not taking shit. from niggers fags and women
>>
>>129784916
Nope, not how it works. Bullies will never go after someone who fights back, it's just not worth their time. And if they lose a fight, their group will turn on them and bully them in kind.
>>
>>129785846
>Anonymous
>>
>>129786230
yep i was bullied as a kid and all the behaviors that would have hindered me later in life were removed as a result

the kids that the teachers picked as their pet anti-bullying projects are some of the most fucked up individuals I know now that we're adults.

like, missing most of their teeth, can't hold down a simple job at subway, goth-looking girlfriend thats 10 years younger kind of fucked up
>>
>>129780680

"what do you think is wrong with me mr bully. what can i improve"

end your pathetic life
>>
>>129771841
>>129773782
>>129774034
>>129773917
>>129775476
>>129778190
>>129778319
>>129778422
>>129778799
>>129779030
>>129779467
>>129779798
>>129779815
I haven't been on /pol/ for a while and before anybody calls me a newfag, wtf is up with these new flags? ^
>>
>>129786541
That's only the case in America.
>>
>>129771841
Bullying people is degenerate and makes you a loser, but people who are bullied deserve it probably 95% of the time.
>>
>>129771841
Degenerate. Causing others pain and suffering because you are bigger than they are is nig tier. A true Aryan fights for justice.
>>
>>129777343
>But he's 6'4 and JACKED
Then get a knife, and go pop his shit. Also try to glue it to a glove so you can't get disarmed if you fuck up and get tackled. Try to stab his calf deeply while he isn't looking at you so he'll be left disabled and lose his Chad status in life. Oh, and wear a mask or motorcycle helmet and disposable clothes for fast wardrobe changing. Don't forget the alibi and stuff.
>>
>>129787067
Similar. Im still hopeless omega but at least it taught me how to not take shit from assholes.

Good overall.
>>
>>129774661
Manlets will they ever learn?
>>
degenerate
unity is red pilled
>>
>>129787902
He dosen't live in Eastern Europe slav-bro.
>>
>>129771841
I have bipolar disorder, and was bullied. So, let me present a case for all those who are -pro-bully

I'm chemically different than other human beings. Many famous and successful people throughout history have bipolar disorder (just fucking google it) so you can't quite say I'm some evolutionary mistake.

However, since I function so differently, I act differently. Conformity is impossible.

So what possible good did bullying do me? I pushed me so far away from the group that I developed differently than other humans.

See, that's the problem with bullying. It will push the outsiders even further away. Unless you're going to final solution everyone who doesn't fit in, bullying is a bad, bad thing.

ALSO, confirmity and assimilation are for the sheep. One must think differently in order to achieve greatness, and bullying teaches kids from a young age to follow the herd.

I think the bullies are valuable assets to teach future innovators about the price of being different.

I think the rest of the mob, who just follows the bully, are doomed to accomplish nothing for the rest of their lives - and might as well be gassed
>>
>>129789152
Kurt Cobain.

BTW , shut your fucking Thal mouth boy. We know what we're doing.
>>
>>129789152

Completely agreed. Bullies are selfish, in the end the broken people will still live in society and that's not good for anyone.

What the group should do is - find a purpose for everyone - and if it doesn't work out - kill them or exclude them.
>>
>>129789152
I don't think you should blame your disorder when you yourself admit that there were many people that succeeded with it.
>>
>>129790059
Or maybe fuck the group and fuck humanity , howaboudat?
>>
The biggest problem with bullying is that the people getting bullied aren't allowed to fight back.

Especially in school, the bully can do all kinds of things to another kid, punch them, kick them, humiliate them in all sorts of ways for years and nothing will happen to them, but the second the bullied kid does as much as lift a finger to defend or attack, a teacher will always happen to be there (but not while the bully was bullying) and the bullied kid will be the one to get in trouble. The bully may or may not get detention or suspension as well, but will either not care or not get in trouble at home.
>>
>>129771841
degenerate. ive been bullied, and have even bullied others. it comes from a not so good place, and ultimately eats you up later. not a lick of it is truthful or the way of life. bullies get creamed eventually. it is degeneracy.
>>
>>129771841
It's degenerate, because it turns budding youngsters into angsty leftists.
>>
>>129771841
school should be a place to improve the intellect, care for what a subhuman says is a waste of time/life
>>
>>129771841

>Old flags are back

Sweet
>>
>>129779544
>i'm normal as fuck

no you're not
>>
>>129790233
This.

And believe it or not, the teachers know the bully bullies people.

This is the biggest problem. Nobody is allowed to retaliate. It's worse as an adult, because retaliation leads to imprisonment.
>>
>>129771841
Black people bully you through your outward appearance, not how you act, while normal people bully you based on character and any odd traits you show too much. Bullying is natures way of fixing your character before you fully develop.
>>
>>129790763
Teachers like to bully kids too.
>>
>>129790102
I can't conform, but I will succeed. I never blamed anything.

I'm an entrepreneur, so in my world - conformity is cancerous
>>
>>129790858
Niggers are shallow by nature.
>>
>>129771841
pretty degenerate imo

you don't get to physically attack people because "dude its just a prank"

unless you just mean feelings-hurting, then it's just obnoxious but whatever
>>
>>129790763

I believe it is because teachers are fucking faggots. The bully being a bully is already normalized but someone else getting into the picture is something new.

So to beat the bully you would have to progressively edge your bullying.
>>
>>129790352
But socializtion is one of the purposes of school. Granted you wouldn't want pointless abuse but learning to deal with meanies is an important life skill.
>>
>>129791022
"I stabbed the bully in the eye with a pencil, hilarious innit?"
>>
As someone who has been bullied, and then bullied others, i'm scared of what over protecting kids may bring. When I was bullied, it actually helped. I was a socially fucked autist and an embarrassment, and I saw what I was bullied about (not showering, etc) and changed it. Years down the line I was a popular kid. I then bullied others. There are some people in this world who will never accept anything is their fault, which is creating a dangerous culture. This was in the era of anti bullying shit, and now if some freak wouldn't fuck off and leave me alone, I said anything, they'd just report me and i'd be forced to endure them. Happened several times and these people were never fixed because of it. It's generating a society of freaks.
>>
Chiming in as another person who appreciated getting bullied.
Ready for some antifuck larper to call us bootlickers probably
>>
>>129771841

It's a good thing.
>>
>>129790233
>The biggest problem with bullying is that the people getting bullied aren't allowed to fight back.
fucking this
The bully can follow you around, call you all sorts of shit, hurt you physically lightly
the only way to stop it is to be physical hard, but then you get in trouble
>>
>>129789778
>Kurt Cobain

fuck that asshole. Suicide is pathetic.

The best way to ensure a better future for the mentally ill:

Homicide, not Suicide.

Do it for everyone who has and will struggle as you do.

The blood of the innocent will force the hand of masses - Treat us, or die
>>
The only fags that should be getting bullied are drama club pussies. Those attention wanting whores are future SJW types. Everyone else is trying to just get by. The best way for a none drama club kid to not or stop getting bullied is to make friends with the top bully, the dude that doesn't give a shit enough to bully dorks. I was a top bully, had a little dork make friends with me in summer school, I never let that kid get fucked with. If you are being bullied by a top bully then you are pretty much fucked, so switch schools.
>>
>>129771841
Bullying is a cancer.
Teach people real values and strength not to be fucking uncontrolable tempered idiots bcuz small dick or molested
>>
File: 1447731867809.jpg (27KB, 640x454px) Image search: [Google]
1447731867809.jpg
27KB, 640x454px
>>129775959
If you are truly doing nothing to stand out and receive this abuse, here is the only feasible solution:
>challenge any of them to a fight 1v1
>fight him, as hard as you can
>if you win, they will probably stop
>if they dont stop, beat their ass again
>if you lose, recover and challenge him to another fight
>keep fighting until they decide to prey on someone weaker or you beat them into submission
It's just high school. They won't kill or seriously maim you. Just keep fighting, anon.
>>
There is real bullying, where the culprit enjoys the pain they inflict upon victim. that shit is gay and a sign of weakness in the bully. it does not benefit the society, the victim, or the bully.

but then there is ball busting which is a historic masculine tradition. You encourage others by pointing out their failures and mocking their weaknesses. This is done without vindictiveness, but with humor and good will and most men should be able to take it as well as dish it out. THIS type of 'constructive' bullying is a cornerstone of civilization.
>>
>>129782556
What is it with all these ex dudebro people from high school years ending up touching underaged girls?

In California, there's loads of these "Bro, bruh, bro, dude, bro." people in the rave scene who are adults, yet slyly end up sleeping with 15 year old girls. It's like they all still think they're in high school.
>>
>>129771841
the weak should fear the strong
>>
>>129771841
My son was getting bullied. Showed him some really unfair fighting moves, told him to kick the kid in the nuts, a total cheap shot, be fucking savage. And I told him to tell the kid when he was down to tell him "If you have a problem with it, my dad will come over to your house and kick your dad's ass and fix the problem".
He did it after school, won, went home. I walked him to school the next day because he was nervous about getting ganged up on on the way, and we saw the kid and his friends, and I asked the kid if I needed to go kick his dad's ass or not... I let them know I've been in jail a few times before and if any of them even looked at him wrong again that I'd kick all their asses and their dad's and when I got out of jail I'd hunt them down and do it all over again.
My kids confidence skyrocketed.
Thanks Little Mr. Bully. Helped my son's little balls drop quite a bit, and we bonded even more. I think he's ready to kill something and eat it now.
I like bullies. They need to exist. And they need their asses kicked.
>>
you're all retarded, kids these days get bullied for being smart
>>
>>129771841
The act of bullying is not redpilled but you can have a redpilled view on bullying. Bullying is a product of the natural order of children and even some adults. Now bullying is really done by those who are consciously or subconsciously insecure. The conscious insecurity makes sense as those who loath themselves lack power in their lives. By lowering others rather than raising oneself up is easier and very empowering. The subconscious insecurity derives from those who get power naturally in the social order. These people must protect the constructs in society that made them powerful in their social circles and expelling behavior that is eccentric or foreign to them. That is why trannies, immigrants and nerds are bullied. They are foreign to the most generic of chads. Bullying only exists as a power mechanic. Now it is possible to bully people above you. This is harder as the higher the person is on the social hierarchy, the more yes men they have. The beta male nerd can bully the star football player but he will face much more scrutiny and possibly more bullying from their attempted victim's peers. But vice versa, nothing happens. That is life. Bullying is how one can go up and down the caste but the caste of childhood is hard to rise to the top but easy to fall to the bottom.
>>
>>129771841
If theft, assault, and stalking are redpilled why do we get mad at chimpouts? It's just bullying.
>>
>>129791557
This. And don't forget the surfer kids who became the Instagram people of today. None of these people held any value to society and just talked shit to people about frivolous garbage. A sporty guy bullying someone is just someone having tough love fun.

The only bullies who were legitimate problems were the wiggers. No, not the black kids, ironically, the wiggers who ended up being junkies in the future.
>>
>>129791671
>PUSSY DETECTED
Certain that is NOT the first time you have heard that. And it still hurts, don't it? Little bitch.
>>
>>129792375
I've heard this exact story somewhere in person. Are you Canadian?
>>
>>129777343
Fox spray or use Bear spray and then give him a beautiful hurting
>>
>>129791726
lol one time i got called out to a fight in the playground and I was too autistic to not show up. Turns out the bully was scared shitless he might actually have to fight and in front of a crowd.

Fight was canceled but he never fucked with me again.
>>
>>129787220
>arabs and slavs are not manly
well the prison in Europe sometimes is also quite charming and well some europeans grow some eggs in there
>>
Bullying seperates the weak from the strong. Simple as that.
Stupid kids that get bullied and dont do anything about it will be stepped on every day in their lives.
My only real dislike of bullying is its so disorderly.
Maybe if the teachers whaled on deviant students this would be better for the production of loyal citizens.
Regarding children bullying other children.
This is a retarded thing to enforce.
What is popular among youth, is counterculture and it is those children that are less deviant that will be harrassed.
The only way kids beimg allowed to bully other kids would be something like a hall monitor but more of them and theyre specific job is to maje it loud and clear who the deviant is so that teachers can whale on them.
>>
>>129792375
You are a sad fag dad with a pussy kid. If a grown man threatened my kid for doing kid shit at school. I would prison rape that dad in his front yard in front of his family. 100% you are pussy with a retard story like this
>>
Go ahead, bully in the modern era of school shootings, be my guess. See how far being an "alpha" (read- pseudo nigger ape behaviour) gets you when some kid you fucked with fires buckshot into your skull.
>>
>>129792375
If this is true (and that you being in jail part was intimidation) then, whoah. You're a great parent.
>>
not all bullying is bad. it can correct bad behavior. pajeet's parents used to scold him for smelling like poo and shitting on the yard. then he went to school and the students made fun of him. he wouldnt listen to his parents, but he did not want to be an outcast in his circles, so he shit in the loo and used TP to wipe his bumb
>>
>>129793207
hahahahha....
found the beta
>>
File: cartman_called_to_fight.jpg (13KB, 334x247px) Image search: [Google]
cartman_called_to_fight.jpg
13KB, 334x247px
>>129792928
hahaha
>>
>>129774848
THIS. BULLIES DESERVE NO EMPATHY.
>>
File: letters.png (7KB, 281x103px) Image search: [Google]
letters.png
7KB, 281x103px
>>129793326
>>
>>129793115
And you'd be the dumb fucking other father who showed up to defend his POS bully kid, would end up getting your ass whooped, and again in jail if we both went, and your whole family would learn a lesson about respect and about how to be raise children who aren't little assholes and probably about how to be a man yourself. My kid defended himself from a bully and won, and I corrected the bully kids behavior, stopped it forever, something his father obviously wasn't doing a good job at. Don't worry I'll see his dad at a school or sport function, and I bet he won't say a fucking thing to me. And if he does, then perhaps we get it on, I stand by my words. I ain't playing pussy to no one. Period. Fuck with mine, you are straight up fucking with me, and anyone who ever fucked with me regrets it.
>>
>>129781662
stop being gay anon
>>
>>129793871
Written like a true pussy that has never actually been in an adult fight and who was bullied, and now has pussy kid that gets bullied. You come from a long line if beta men.
>>
>>129771841
Bullying also teaches you to not act like a freak and to stand up for yourself. I got shit all the time growing up for being the short kid and no advice that adults gave me worked until eventually I took a fallen tree branch and broke a bullys nose out on the playground. I got suspended for a week but they never fucked with me again after that.
>>
File: 1495559663674[1].jpg (545KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
1495559663674[1].jpg
545KB, 1242x2208px
>>129771841
bullying is degenerate.
It's just a modern way of showing physical dominance

It's for niggers and white trash
>>
>>129795014
what about verbal bullying?
>>
>>129795014
Its very psychological. I don't think I've been in more than one real altercation. It was all about mind games.
>>
>>129794596
Ha. That's funny right there.
My dad was an enforcer in a biker gang.
I wouldn't say that anyone ever really fucked with me... If I let someone fuck with me, my dad would have kicked my ass a second time. I got my ass kicked once when I was 17 by 5 people at a party house and I had to beg my dad not to kill them all and burn their party house down when I came home all beat.
Man up pussy boy.
>>
File: tardo.gif (999KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
tardo.gif
999KB, 500x267px
>>129771841
This is /pol/
this is bullying
fuckhead
>>
People against bullying are people that got bullied and didn't sack up deal with it and now live a cowards life.
People for bullying learned from it and face life. Bullyies are also bullied. No one gets a bully free life .. Now SJWs who are cowards want to be the bullies by stopping a normal part of childhood.
>>
>>129773917
That's funny, because I was bullied for being fat. Lost weight and the bullying stopped.
>>
>>129771841
Bullying can be good or bad, depending on the situation and intensity.
On a healthy level, it is a social correcting system born from the natural necessecity of men to create hierarquies. Bullying is a motivational tool to make individuals on the botton of the hierarchy have a chance to level up. Hardship creates strong men.
In these cases, the bullying stops when the individual goes up the hierarchy, and most of the times even become friends with the bully.

The dark side of bullying is when the individual being bullied have no way to fight back (when is a deficient or a sick person for example), or when the efforts of the individual in going up the hierarchy are not acknowleged.
>>
File: 1486701194193.jpg (207KB, 627x749px) Image search: [Google]
1486701194193.jpg
207KB, 627x749px
>>129771841

Bullying is natural, and should not be discouraged. That said, it has a negative effect on a child's psyche, and its effect should be limited to some extent. The best way to do this, is to teach children how to defend themselves and encourage them to do so if they are confronted with a bully. Insisting that children rely on authority figures to reduce bullying is what's led to our modern spineless and cuckolded youth.
>>
>>129796011
So you come from a family of retarded child abusing fat bikes. Got it thanks fag. I would stomp you and your dad's fat guts out at the same time.
>>
>>129773782
Kid's bullied me for not doing good in school. Yet, I'm the one laughing, because their all uber cucks, and fell for the bs (((school))) system. They grew up to be good goys, and now I'm cop, and their little people. Feels good man.
>>
>>129771841

>BULLY IS REDPILL XDD

God I hate this board sometimes. /pol/ is obsessed with male power hierarchies and sexual dominance. It's beyond creepy.
>>
>>129771841
Bullying can be good or bad, depending on the situation and intensity.
On a healthy level, it is a social correcting system born from the natural necessecity of men to create hierarquies. Bullying is a motivational tool to make individuals on the botton of the hierarchy have a chance to level up. Hardship creates strong men.
In these cases, the bullying stops when the individual goes up the hierarchy, and most of the times even become friends with the bully.

The dark side of bullying is when the individual being bullied have no way to fight back (when is a deficient or a sick person for example), or when the efforts of the individual in going up the hierarchy are not acknowleged.

Bullying should not be encourage, because there's no need to encourage a natural behavior that will happen organicaly. Instead, it should be tolerated at some extent, depending on the situation.
>>
>>129773917
>>129774661
A FUCKING ELEPHANT
>>
>>129792791
No I'm from the uk
>>
>>129796859
Dude, you are a fucking trip. Retarded fat bikes... OK... Looks like we hit a sore spot about bullying with you. Why don't you tell us how you really feel?
It's OK to cry my friend, don't hold it all in, let it out... Who hurt you? Did your dad touch your privates? Your uncle told you it was normal to put the benis in your mouth? Tell us....
>>
File: 220px-Ruger_mkiii_bull.jpg (7KB, 220x138px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Ruger_mkiii_bull.jpg
7KB, 220x138px
>>129783381
At least he's got good taste.
>>
>>129797371
Bikers are fat pussies and act like niggers. Pretty simple really, when you spend all your time trying to "look" tough it means you're an insecure little bitch. Which you are! Also you have more than once talked about grown men beating up kids. You come from a family of fat loser biker beta males and don't know how to be a man or a parent. I feel sorry for your kids that you are fucking up, just like your loser biker daddy did to you. Sad.
>>
>>129796564
I didn't even really figure out how to not be fat until I was in college. But the bullying absolutely tapered off when I came to understand how I had basically learned to invite bullying.

In multiple cases, people I'd hated came to be at least casual acquaintences after I changed my behavior. One of the very first bullies was a terror to me and my group of friends, somehow the two of us wound up working on a class project, turns out I'm smart, he's not, and he needed somebody to spend some time to show him how to get things right. He pretty much left us alone after that, and even a few times used his position in the social hierarchy to get some lesser dick off our cases.

Sucked at the time, but massive life skill learning experiences in retrospect.
>>
>>129787211
Mods are bored, brought back choice your own flag
>>
>>129796957
> /pol/ is obsessed with male power hierarchies and sexual dominance
Why is it a problem being worried about these matters when one of the worst problems we have nowadays is how society is pussified and the when masculinity is unironicaly on decline?
>>
>>129798250
You should really go down to a biker bar or clubhouse and express your views. HAHAHA. And please stream it. You'll have several broken bones and lose the ability to walk in less than 10 seconds.
Just fyi, fatness, insecurity, and/or losing does not run in my family. But, nice try sunshine, but your going to need to try harder.
Doesn't your boyfriend miss you? Lefty faggot lover.
>>
>>129798916
I used to bounce in a biker bar. Can confirm 100% bikers are fucking pussies. Beta pussy males love to hang out in gangs.
Just like you are hoping for some bikers to jump in and help you out right now. Fuck you're a total fag.
>>
ctrl + f
>no hazing

you lads are bunch of poofftah faggots go kill yourselves
>>
>>129799333
Gay biker bars don't count you dumb fucker... JFC
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>129799361
Is that still in fashion, or just if you want to join some club or other? At an age where bullies still existed we only had the most informal and ad hoc kinds of things.
>>
>>129799591
All biker bars are gay. Because all bikers are homo.
>>
>>129775959
lmao where the fuck do you live?

18 year olds still bullying ppl wtf
>>
>>129800554
Have you not seen back to the future?
>>
>>129780471
Its part of nature and serves some purpose. Stop being a bitch.
>>
>>129784745
This, why people don't understand this is beyond me. Simple principle, but hey, our society is fucked and does not understand nature, even though they preach that they do.
>>
>>129773782
Lol no it doesn't. What bullying does is only form cliques and alienates others feelong less accepted and making them worhless. Of course people react differently, some will try to fight back, others will isolate themselves but in he long run, it will just allow SJWs and the victimization industry to prey on people and reach out to them in order to brainwash them and make them feel "accepted" and be part of something great.
>>
>>129801084
They aren't taught force escalation because that would threaten the power of the government. Even when I was in elementary school, there was some UN-inspired program to send goody two-shoes girls out during recess with a clip board as "conflict resolvers" and they'd go around looking for conflicts to resolve so they could collect princess points or whatever.

It was unbelievably gay and pointless.
>>
>>129775959
Maybe you should stop being an ugly fag
>>
>>129771841
NO its not.
It just means your a punk.
Prove me wrong
>>
>>129775959
FIGHT BACK YOU FAGGOT

>middle school
>lining up in homeroom
>some kid pushes me from behind and laughs
>badmove.jpg
>whirl around and crack him in the jaw
>realize it's the kid with the cruelest, most assholish father in school
>thus he is the toughest
>scurry away to my seat
>live in fear for the rest of the day
>that kid never fucked with me again for the 6+ years we went to school together

Just don't be a fucking faggot. Bullying feels good, and if they know they can easily get that thrill from you, they will.
>>
File: racism.jpg (155KB, 798x934px) Image search: [Google]
racism.jpg
155KB, 798x934px
>>129771841
Bullying is fine. We just need to encourage kids to kick their bully's ass, not shoot up the school.
>>
File: 1465816835284.jpg (60KB, 607x609px) Image search: [Google]
1465816835284.jpg
60KB, 607x609px
>>129773917
Except you're wrong, if you stop being a faggot and not take everything so seriously maybe you can get into the hierarchy.
>>
>>129771841
"Bullying" is nature's way of driving faggots and cucks to kill themselves and weed themselves out of the gene pool.

If you can't or won't fight a classmate and win, you'll be worth less than nothing on a real battlefield.
>>
>>129802081
What kind of dog do you think that chink is eating?
>>
>>129803535
>it is literally illegal to not be a faggot in your country
That system worked out good eh. Based bullies!
>>
ITT weak cowardly nerds support bullying now that they are out of school.
>>
>>129804600
Yeah, so what? We're the ones best suited to point out what's good about it.
>>
>>129804444
checked

probably a golden retriever
>>
File: 56e54ee8c1949.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
56e54ee8c1949.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>>129774661
You deserve it then, you're basically being told your place. Fuck off, manlet! You'll always be second-tier!
>>
>>129771841

The problem with bullying is it creates a hierarchy based up on whose larger. The largest guy gets to do what he wants, which does not represent the outside world at all. The biggest guy rarely becomes the manager of a company or a brain surgeon, I'm certain you could find examples but they are uncommon.

>bullying encourages unity of the group
This idea is shared a lot on /pol/, and it has some merit, but the argument is nuanced. Bullies are usually individuals or small groups who utilize their size to ruin someone elses day for no apparent reason. I don't care what you say, that shit is degenerate as fuck.

Some idiot who doesn't bathe gets bullied by the group makes that person sort them selves out, and have a wash.

The two are different and serve different functions. Idiots who perform the "knock out game" for example is degenerate. Calling someone a faggot for supporting a different football team is banter. Calling someone a name for some flaw builds conformity (and strength of group). There's many different varieties, many are degenerate.
>>
>>129803535

>If you can't or won't fight a classmate and win, you'll be worth less than nothing on a real battlefield.

Go fight Mike Tyson. what can't you win!? You're a faggot cuck who's no use on the battlefield.

Fucking leafs, I swear.
>>
>>129808668
Maybe the solution is to have adult world run on the same rules as kid world. Like prison does. Instead of trying to make kids act like they work in an office. The fact is many annoying adults need to get punched in the face, and the more we let fags like you fuck up our kids - the more adults that need their ass kicked show up in society. A lot if us are getting tired of playing let's pretend with fags, women and annoying betas.
>>
>>129771841
I don't know why /pol/ are so against school shootings, it fits with their logic doesn't it?

>Bullying is natural, kids with bigger muscles and stature deserve to dominate

>waa, why are kids allowed to acquire weapons man made themselves and kill their abusers waaa

I mean bullying is meant to keep kids in line apparently? Why not have every kid and every citizen armed, it'll keep everyone in line. Government, your neighbor, your best friend
>>
>>129771841
Bullying is for sure degenerate but at the same time you can't be overly soft on people. Let them know when they need to be put in check theres just better ways to do it
>>
"They're just jealous!",my Mom would say when I came home bloody from another beatdown. Of what? My mousey body,my glasses,my lisp? It was the redpill that prompted me to change,harden myself in body and will.

But now I will happily smack the shit out if any bully I run across,after luring them in to bully me by acting weak and timid. Life is tough enough without assholes getting their jollies by adding to the worlds pain with their own contribution. Let me be a snapping turtle,showing only a poor wriggling worm in the murk just before the jaws slam shut.
>>
>>129774348
>if they conform
wrong flag, komrad
>>
>>129811629
In my experience, while bullies were often physically dominant, a lot of them were just losers of other sorts who needed a position of power to abuse to make up for having not much else of merit or because they came from bad homes or whatever.

Plenty of fatties, retards, etc. Generally speaking the most physically capable people didn't need to dominate. Same with the most mentally capable people.

They don't go around shooting people. They just pick on people who let them have power over them, and that's often to do with intimidation rather than outright major physical abuse.
>>
>>129783744
He just became euphoric when mocking the family of the victims.
>>
Redpilled. The ancient Spartans believed that bullying others was a sign of leadership ability and the ability to command others. I was a school yard bully and had an awesome child. Struggled getting laid though. Depending on when I have sex I can turn into an alpha and command my group of friends with ease, people turn to my leadership in times of struggle (when I'm getting laid). Too bad I don't get laid very often.
>>
>>129771841
Bullying is redpilled, it makes people realize the situation on the society and not making them soft cunts
>>
>>129813711

Contemplate suicide
>>
>>129787067
>goth-looking girlfriend thats 10 years younger
living the dream
>>
What I've been observing is bullying effectively stops when the kid does not respond back.
>>
>>129775959
you just got go into a rage on the leader of this group, just go nuts and fuck his ass up, you might lose but they will start to leave you alone, this might have to happen 2-3 times and things will calm down.
>>
a bunch of shitskins were bullying me because they didnt like someone i knew. They came up behind me and hit me in the back of the head which knocked me out. Then they kept hitting me while i was knocked out and broke my bones. Note: i never even had a conversation with these sub humans prior to this.
At the time i was surrounded by white people when they started hitting me. When i woke up no white were in the area but the sub human shitskins still were. Basically the white people all just said "not my problem"and left me there and a random authority figure who was in the area overheard the shitskins commotion and came by a few minutes later to see what "äll that fuss was about"
The shitskin said i was being racist. I literally never said a racist thing to anybody ever. I was a guy who was a leave it to beaver type goody goody who always tried to be fair and honest and kind to someone no matter their skin color. But here was the shitskin sub human monkey claiming i was a racist so he wouldnt get in as much trouble.
fuck shitskins, fuck jews and fuck white people. The sub humans who die in school shootings probably desvered it. thats my opinion on bullying.
>>
>>129791990
>It's like they all still think they're in high school.
Exactly.
>>
>>129771841
Bullies are degenerate (Targeting the weak), but the system builds stronger kids sometimes. Depends on the situation.
>>
File: sweetzucc.jpg (49KB, 676x496px) Image search: [Google]
sweetzucc.jpg
49KB, 676x496px
>>129792027
>>
>>129772089
No, teaches kids to get the fuck in line you retard
>>
>>129814778
Depends on the bully. I found that having thick skin and not giving a shit works most of the time. But once in a while you'll get a real dick who sees nonresponse as an opportunity to get off on taunting anything he can.

In such cases, a different approach is needed. For instance, there's probably somebody higher up in the social order who will find it funny to humiliate him for picking on the dregs like a retard.
>>
File: 52345.jpg (74KB, 554x393px) Image search: [Google]
52345.jpg
74KB, 554x393px
>>129809973
>Maybe the solution is to have adult world run on the same rules as kid world.
This. Gangs should have right kill and rob freely. Wtf with all these pussy adults who cry like little bitches and run away for help to their daddy (government)? Fuking millennials.
>>
>>129814778
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE5Eh0F4kF8
>>
OP, you're confusing bullying and character building.
Bullying serves no purpose but to stroke the bully's damaged ego.
Character building if done properly is just a group picking on a weaker member in such a way that that won't destroy their confidence, while being rigid enough to get the person to successfully improve their personality flaws. It's a fine line, but doable.
>>
>>129771841
Bullies are assholes, but it toughens up the bullied.
I wouldn't want my son to be a bully or a bullied.
>>
>>129771841

There are forms of bullying that have a positive outcome. Like I said before, I was a fat kid in grade school and it was my bullies that made me want to lose weight.

>>129774034

I feel like this is kind of right. Bullies from other races will try to keep you down (or even kill you if they can get away with it) while bullies from your own race try to build you up, and this is all subconsciously happening. Obviously your bully doesn't care about you on a conscious level, but I feel like there is an evolutionary basis for why "bullying" is so common.

It's not always going to be true though. I feel as though I had a positive bullying experience, but that's just my experience and my take on the situation. I feel as though they helped me in a way.
>>
Degenerate. I'm a girl who was bullied throughout Elementary school. They even threw rocks at my baby sister when I was pushing her in the stroller. They actually ended up going to jail after High School.
>>
>>129816379
The cops currently dealing with fucking gang shit were probably also bullys or kids that got bullied and decided to stop being a pussies. Your point is retarded, most non pussies would volunteer to snipe these fucking gang losers off as they cross the border if we wouldn't get arrested for it.
>>
>>129818669
That's not bully. That's full nigger. Glad to hear they ended up where they belong.
>>
>>129775959
You won't like it but the best way to stop bullying is just to man up and start throwing punches. It doesn't matter if you lose the fight, the reason you get picked on is because they know you're an easy target who won't retaliate. Bullying you comes at no cost.

It's the same in the wild. Animals will usually only go for the weakest and most defenseless targets and abstain from ones who look like they can put up a fight. Ending up bloodied is something they want to avoid even if they're likely to be the victor.
>>
Degenerate. Generally done by retards and semi retards who really don't want to be in mandatory education and have nothing better to do, without a worry that their school record will get any worse than it was going to be anyway. Unlike many of their targets...

Scum fail to understand that they are going to taxpayer funded school to fucking learn, not to make that harder for those who understand what the whole thing is meant for.
But yes, they do deliver some lessons anyway. Some bad, some good.
The good ones? Scum do exist and they are among us. Force is the language they constantly use, it is the only language they understand, the language that needs to be used to communicate with them, really makes you resistant to leftist ideas about dealing with criminals.

The bad ones - the system as it stands is insane, if you plan on defending yourself effectively, then you are the one who needs to dodge teacher's attention, because unruly retards don't care about umpteenth disciplinary action for "fighting", and neither do their asshole drunkard parents.
>>
>>129774661

you already know the answer to this. inshallah
>>
cx
>>
>>129777199

will have to say yes to this. beheading those who insult *ahem* your honor is worth every virgin
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.