[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT DID THE RUSSIANS DO I DON'T GET IT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: 1494047987287.jpg (100KB, 750x708px) Image search: [Google]
1494047987287.jpg
100KB, 750x708px
WHAT DID THE RUSSIANS DO

I DON'T GET IT
>>
>>129770078
Nothing
>>
>>129770078
Hacked the paper vote cards
>>
>I can't admit that I was tricked by the Russian shills into supporting Trump so I have to consistently feign ignorance about what the Russians did
Pathetic.
>>
>>129770078
Pretty much nothing, it's controlled outrage to use as a resource sink of sorts to distract from potential other left-wing activism.
>>
>>129770078
they allegedly shared info about the election but since it was just hearsay i would argue its no different than all the shills who made shit up

this includes the faggot who day 1 of a terrorist attack says it was a white male when there is no name and day 2 you find its a muslim. that missinfo might affect voters and i can guarante some of those guys are antifa paid by soros
>>
Russians have ties to Russia, more at 11

>Muritard press/media literally called tards by Putin, kek. Oy the evil Russia we must conquer zem again Stalin did not work

dumbassed kikes die this century, godspeed
>>
File: hillary buttons.jpg (62KB, 490x740px) Image search: [Google]
hillary buttons.jpg
62KB, 490x740px
>>129770633
wtf I'm mentally Hill now~!
>>
>>129770078
Invaded countries

kill political opposition and silence reporters

Used their powers to attack political candidates
>>
A bunch of emails were leaked due to carelessness and Russia was blamed by the DNC to cover their asses. Whether Russia was even involved or not is questionable, much more questionable than whether or not Mexico influenced our election.
>>
>>129770633
I don't understand this line of thought. I was going to vote for Trump the moment Bernie Sanders lost the candidacy. What part of that was Russia's doing?
>>
>>129770078
They rushed
>>
>>129770438
This is true.
>>
>>129771052
Dude, so the DNC AND Podesta were just careless? I didn't know Seth Rich was a l33t hax0r
>>
They had contact with state officials liek they do every election and every other country does. The democrats are just loosing their shit cause they didn't win despite dropping billions killing dozens etc... so in their frenzy claim Russia
>hacked the election
what ever that means, like something out of a movie in the 80's? there's no proof and doesn't make sense rationally, if they really did we wouldn't be talking it would be serious, and quite, counter military campaigns, maybe deceleration of war, real scary shit. but to try and discredit the POTUS they're spin some fantastical narrative in hopping the public buys is just cause they're gubbermint. Given the public is actually pretty stupid and there probably are a few who actually believe it, the rest just re-spout it to fit in and be accepted by everyone else cause hating trump is "trendy" "hip" and "cool"
>>
Influenced our election but I mean, I mean you could just as easily say /pol/ or reddit influenced the election and you wouldn't be wrong.
>>
>>129770078
Dressed up as millions of Americans and voted for Trump
>>
>>129771296
After a certain number of leaks from different sources, and after hearing about the Hillary server yes I think carelessness is correct wording.
>>
File: 200w_s.gif (12KB, 200x116px) Image search: [Google]
200w_s.gif
12KB, 200x116px
>>129770078
>>
Exposed the truth, which is somehow bad?
I think it really says something when you claim that the dirty truth of your campaign was your downfall.
>>
>>129773672
The American people have the right to remain misinformed and manipulated, Russia allegedly disrupted the DNC's ability to do that and we should all be very upset.
>>
>>129771022

Obviously Hillary inappropriately sent about 7 classified emails on her private server. Everybody gets that. That doesn't means it's acceptable for the Russians spear phishing DNC officials' accounts and leaking their emails to sow political chaos. Don't be a fucking partisan hack.
>>
File: hNJA5iG.jpg (99KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
hNJA5iG.jpg
99KB, 539x960px
>>129770633
>>129771114

No no, you just don't realize its the Russians encyclopedic knowledge of the Simpsons and other Americana that led them to outmeme the CTR folks...clearly.
>>
>>129774242
Obviously many government agencies try to mess with our election, it's the most important election in the world. Question is who is sowing more discord, Russia specifically or the DNC for turning this into the circus it is for blatantly partisan reasons.
>>
File: 2016_america_election.jpg (896KB, 1456x1124px) Image search: [Google]
2016_america_election.jpg
896KB, 1456x1124px
>>129770078

just like this
>>
>>129771405
This comment sums it up pretty well.
>>
>>129771595
Nonsense тoвapич! I am American Trump voter. I registered home address for to vote in election. I went with жeнa for both to cast ballot as is right of all янки нapoд.

Bogod bless Amerika!
>>
File: 1496514578858.png (727KB, 677x741px) Image search: [Google]
1496514578858.png
727KB, 677x741px
>>129770078
Hax0rd le election so Clinton couldn't kill us all. Thanks goyz.
>>
>>129770078
They made some memes. Literally that's it. But even that's hard to tell that based on CIA's toolkit. Still, the media and dems want do badly for there to be collusion, that important things are getting impeded. After the dust settles, the real story will be how many billions of tax dollars the "resistance" faggots wasted for a bite of a big ol' nothing-burger. Also, hopefully a high level Dem or 4 go to prison.
>>
File: feinstein.png (220KB, 670x700px) Image search: [Google]
feinstein.png
220KB, 670x700px
>>129770438
Yeah, this is another problem with electronic voting: claims can be made that machines were hacked, and it's relatively hard to disprove, and fairly easy to fabricate evidence for.

Fuck electronic voting. Why shouldn't we amend the constitution to ban them?
>>
>>129770078
they hacked the election the onion lettuce and all the tomatoes
>>
>>129770078
they meddled with the election

however i do not understand the asshurt seeing as america does this all the time to basically every country
>>
>>129770078
>WHAT DID THE RUSSIANS DO I DON'T GET IT

Thought the preparations for Seth Rich assassination (the stolen getaway cars) was a preparation to terrorist attack?
So Russians went to the White House to warn and just got the door slammed to their face and their diplomats deported.
And couple of their ambassadors assassinated to freeze all communications so that the chain of events would not be revealed to US public.
>>
File: putin burns.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
putin burns.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
>>129774561
[clears throat]
>>
>>129770078
The Russia election hacking story is the lie that was used to get warrants for spying on the Trump campaign via the NSA. As for the meme war psyop that won the election, it wasn't Russia, though they made some good images.
>>
>>129770078
they sent out phishing emails to try and get access to the voter registry so they could steal everybody's old school runescape accounts

it literally had nothing to do with the act of voting
>>
>>129782683
We do it to keep the post WW2 state of peace and prosperity. If you think the world would be in better hands under a different hegemony then you're fucking stupid.

Russian meddling is like getting a mosquito bite - most of the time it's a harmless annoyance, but there's always a 1/1000 chance that it'll turn you into a drooling troglodyte.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.