[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultimate Black Pill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 369
Thread images: 55

File: black-pill.jpg (238KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
black-pill.jpg
238KB, 1024x685px
What is the ultimate black pill, /pol/?
>>
Marxism-Leninism
>>
Our rulers haven been taking orders from an A.I. for centuries. That's why we have all this fancy technology, but they are dumb as shit.
>>
>>129765873
we are all demographically doomed
>>
>>129765873
Nothing really matters
>>
>>129765873
Usually black pills are indicative of higher concentrated multivitamins.
>>
Your life is a simulation. It's playing out the way it's playing out and there's nothing you can od about it. Same goes for everything else. All a simulation. The outcome is known to a select few.
>>
>>129765873
There is no way to defeat the jews, for the sheer power they have is unstoppable. Resistance is futile.
>>
>>129765873

Ultimate blackpill? Nothing FUCKING MATTERS! NOTHING!
>>
>>129765873
That there is no pill nor option to take one.
>>
There is no fundamental difference between society today and society 10,000 years ago.
>>
>>129765873
NOTHING REALLY MATTERS

This new flag things is really fucking annoying.
>>
>>129765873
You dont exist
>>
Female virgins are just a silly myth.

No matter how sweet and innocent she looks and acts, no matter if the mere mention of sex makes her blush and stutter, no matter if she claims to have no hobbies other than gardening and spending time with her family… Chad's semen has still been plastered all over her pretty little face for more times than anyone can count.

THE BLACK PILL
>>
The enemy have already won, humanity will devolve into a slave race.
>>
The human race will not persist forever.
Everything you do or worked for will at some point be completely obsolete.
Everyone you know and everyone who knows them will die at some point.
Existence is suffering (for me at this current time anyway)
>>
>>129765873
Suicide
>>
>>129765873
In the next fifty years the west will be flooded with hundreds of millions of climate refugees from south america, africa and india. Fighting against climate change is useless at this point and liberal solutions wouldn't work anyway, the climate tax solves nothing.
A revolution will never come, the west will be chipped away at for the next hundred years until it dies with a whimper.
We need to embrace eugenics, but both leftists and (((christians))) will fight against it.
We will not be colonizing another planet, if we do there will be diversity quotas.
>>
We are trapped in the belly of this terrible machine. And it is bleeding to death.
>>
>>129765873

Everything is a spook and controlled opposition. I don't think the jews run everything, but there is definitely something running everything. Trump is a plant, Putin's a plant, there is a higher goal controlled by spook forces that we can never understand. Nothing you do matters on a global stage without the approval of said higher control. That said, in this form of slavery, you have ultimate freedom. Live your life the way you want, and try to make the world an objectively better place for those around you. Teach skills, beautify your community, make your friends and family laugh. The black pill isn't the end. It's the beginning.
>>
There's no big conspiracy. Like at all.
>>
>>129765873

Manlet here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hfkhRKvdZY&index=192&list=PLSx2E2mBFXXYCbS4BpWro85Ig0p_N6dDE
>>
>>129768756
In what sense? As a human species kind of demographically doomed, that is, overpopulation or europe demographics future? If the latter is the case then that is no pill but a mathematical fact given the our current status. All changes welcome but yeah the tendency isn't any good.
>>
Hillary Clinton lost on purpose
>>
That there is barely any guitar played by Kenny on October Rust. Mostly bass and keyboard by Peter and Jewsh.
>>
>>129765873
it don't matter none of this matters
>>
>>129765873
The ultimate black pill is a lead bullet in your brain.
>>
>>129769243
not if you date from highschool anon. sadly i had to dump by HS gf first year of college when I started to suspect she was going to cheat. i heard shes dead now.
>>
>>129765873
My dick.
>>
In the near future, nanobots will be injected into the brain of every infant born.

When your every thought is recorded there is no hope of revolution.

God damn, I love the future.
>>
>>129765873
Slobodan Milosevic is alive, in control of the world and using the trump/russia bullshit to quietly exterminate all croats and albanians.
>>
>>129769536
>climate refugee
I stopped there
>>
File: deer_troubles.jpg (70KB, 637x646px) Image search: [Google]
deer_troubles.jpg
70KB, 637x646px
>>
>>129765873
Might is Right by Ragnar Redbeard. Supersedes all other philosophies
>>
>>129769774
Only reason this would be true is if she knew she was dying, and just wanted to collect as many donations and bribes as possible before kicking the bucket.
>>
>>129765873
nihilism
>>
>>129768567
No, we have fancy technology because the people smart enough to make these things don't magically make the idiot consumers that simply buy them their level of intellect...

I understand programming and how to construct computers, but your average joe whateverthefuck literally has no idea how to do anything with a PC beyond look at emails and google netflix - we live in the age of computers and 99.9% of fucks don't know how to use a computer.

At least Generation Z will set this flaming pile of turds right...
>>
>>129765873
defeatist cuckoldry
>>
>>129770348
freedom is a meme and must go the way of doge for the sake of interplanetary colonization and jews and stuff
>>
>>129770264
rip ancom bro here's a (you)
>>
>>129765873
>the ultimate black pill
we are all gonna die. Life is shit but it's worth living.
>>
>>129765873
>What is the ultimate black pill, /pol/?

eating your own shit to get superpowers
>>
>>129768813
Fag
>>
Me and you are nothing but imaginary characters created by our minds. Also there is a different version of you in the mind of each person you interacted with. Everything you ever experience in life has been information processes inside your brain. Your experience of life is limited by your 5 senses and you will never experience anything more. Death will free you.
>>
>>129765873
The only way to save the west is via conservative coup d'etat, and even that will inevitably get fucked over somehow if it even goes through in the first place
>>
Kierkegaard
>>
>>129770797
this
>>
Black pill QM? What is this! Educate me /pol/ plz
>>
Nature < nurture
>>
A one world government is inevitable.
>>
File: maxresdefault (15).jpg (64KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (15).jpg
64KB, 1920x1080px
>>129765873
this is the Ultimate Blackpill wallpaper for virgin !
>>
File: the-veil-of-the-matrix.jpg (142KB, 560x346px) Image search: [Google]
the-veil-of-the-matrix.jpg
142KB, 560x346px
>>129770751
There is no one to die in the first place, "you" are a delusion and everything is an illusion.

The real black pill
>>
>>129770635
>he doesn't know about the tremendous biases involved in that one report everyone keeps quoting
I've got bad news, anon...
>>
>>129771590
>that one report.

Tell me more, kind faggot.
>>
>>129765873
hard determinism
don't dare read about if you are some christcuck with a fragile mind
/thread
>>
>>129765873
take the black pill, go jihad
>>
>>129770455
When Africa reaches a population point that is unsustainable by even the west and they start to starve; liberals and jews will blame it on climate change whether or not it is the cause.
The west caused this, now we have to let them in :^). By this point the mestizos will outnumber whites in the US, who will vote against letting them in?
>>
>>129771559
"Life itself is only a vision. A dream. Nothing exists, save empty space and you. And you... are but a thought. " - Satan
>>
>>129765873
>Europe is lost.
>America is lost.
>Nothing short of building a paramilitary force and taking these countries back will save them.
>All these "Pro-European/Pro-White activist" groups are controlled opposition designed to kill any progress whites might make towards retaking their country.
>None of these groups is willing to build said army, all they do is talk.
>The Nazi's will always be remembered as the revisionist history stereotypical villans the jews painted them as.
>Communism will become a mainstream normie belief backed by government institutions.
>The human race is headed for disaster, enslavement, war and depression.
>Varg dindu nuffin and is always right.
>>
>>129765873
Buddhism
>>
that blacks are the superior race and we should all submit to them
>>
File: pills.png (834KB, 2470x1997px) Image search: [Google]
pills.png
834KB, 2470x1997px
>>129765873
>>
Life is spreading your ass wider for us to replace you mofo with robots you so fucking stupid we are not ready to share air with you so you have to purge yourself away and dont forget to give us your money in the process !
>>
Can't believe no one has mentioned that the USA, my homeland, will be Mexico before I'm dead..... Worst possible fate

At least I'll have chips and salsa while the cartels burn my nuts off.
>>
Sabbateanism
>>129770797
Also this
>>
File: C67cVDMWgAErrvC.jpg (65KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
C67cVDMWgAErrvC.jpg
65KB, 590x350px
>>129771930
Fuck you Satan, as soon as I'm done slaying this dragon, cleaning my room and rescuing my father, I'm coming for you, you nihilistic piece of shit.
>>
>>129769604

There is such a massive intertwined system on this globe, with such a massive indoctrination that every person, every media source, and most part of scientific knowedgle "shards" replicates a little part of the own system related to that subject, making it endure and reproduce. Control is almost total in our lifes, and if it isn't, it will because some department is already working on it.

The knowedgle tree's parable is a metaphysical truth.
Or you choose life, being tied to nature and "primitiveness", or you choose the path of the renegade, in which the competition and seek for progress will create the monsters that haunt us nowadays.
>>
>>129771930
By damn Satan was based.
>>
File: 1484232582364.png (72KB, 1041x397px) Image search: [Google]
1484232582364.png
72KB, 1041x397px
>>129765873

Militant anti-natalism.
>>
File: schopenhauerarthur.jpg (85KB, 590x850px) Image search: [Google]
schopenhauerarthur.jpg
85KB, 590x850px
Existence is a mistake.
>>
The only true blackpill is hard determinism.
>>
>>129770635
Teach me your ways
>>
>>129772639
it's actually pretty scary, but i guess not as scary as being here with other people
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (415KB, 2516x1396px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
415KB, 2516x1396px
>>129765873

The universe is simulation, you and everyone you know are shitty NPCs with laughable AI.
>>
>>129772118
>>129772118
That one was a bitter one to swallow.
>>
>>129771559
>"you" are a delusion and everything is an illusion.
nope. Everything is real. You are an aggregate of cells that tell you what is real.But "you" are more than that. Everything is real
>>
>>129772935
underrated because this is true.
>>
>>129765873
You will die with regret in your heart...regretting every decision you made.You will be disgusted with your old fragile body and you will hate your sons and daughters for being alive while you are dead.
>>
>>129769030
This. What everybody knows and nobody accept.
>>
>>129765873
Roasties only ever want Chad
>>
>>129765873
We are doomed to live in a slave society until the psychopaths at the wheel bring it down on themselves. At any point we could be annihilated in nuclear fire and never know why. At any time the meat computer piloting the person next to you could malfunction and they could kill you for no reason. At any point you could drop dead or be turned into a vegetable by an aneurysm. At any point a piece of space debris could kill you. Everyone you ever meet will die. You have met thousands of people who have died. You are being spied on. You are being taken advantage of. You are under someone's thumb.
>>
File: 1495213308619.jpg (93KB, 677x631px) Image search: [Google]
1495213308619.jpg
93KB, 677x631px
>>129765873
the eventual heat death of the universe?
>>
>>129765873

the pirate life
>>
>>129765873
you are a human resource, meaning easily replaceable
no-one gives a fuck about you, or injustice, unless it directly affects themselves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVxdDOxqzzM
>>
>>129765873
1. The real master race are the Jews
2. Elections don't matter
3. All the 'globalist' things people complain about are actually to the long term benefit to the United States geopolitically
>>
>>129765873
Ethnic conflict will always exist.
There is no truly wrongly done by race/ethnicity, just winners and losers.
The more scientific progress we have, the more wars we will be forced to endure.
Tribalism is not just a part of human nature, but is a part of higher intelligence. Even if Kalergi succeeded and everyone was the same race, ideological conflict would eventually create new ethnicities as people would seek people like themselves and wage war against those who disagree. Being human is being in a constant state of conflict. The ones who ignore this lose.
Also a lesser black pill, is that your parents try to instill their values on you, believing they are raising their own child, but their values have been instilled on them by the state, and the state values (in western countries) have been instilled by oligarchs who lobby to push agendas and shape public opinion through control of the media. In other words, you were most likely to a degree 'raised' by rich oligarchs who see you as nothing but cattle, and your children will probably be 'raised' by oligarchs and so on. Try to speak to people in a way that disagrees with the teachings of their 'upbringing' and not only they will they disagree, they will defend their true 'parents' (owners).
Another black pill, and probably the heaviest of all black pills, is that society functions because of deception, and would probably collapse if the citizens saw through the deception. Therefore in order to maintain society, you must maintain deception. For example. Soldiers are told they are going to war to 'free' citizens in Iraq or to remove WMDs and are willing to sacrifice their lives to do so. If they were told they were going to kill a leader who wants to revolutionize their nation they would probably be less willing (e.g Gadhafi). Or when students are told they go to school to learn important information in order to be successful and clever. When in actuality they go to school to be programmed the state.
>>
>>129770635
>At least Generation Z will set this flaming pile of turds right...

No they won't, they're even worse with technology

Most generation Z kids have never even used a PC or keyboard, they don't even know what a .exe is
>>
>>129773166
actually the ultimate blackpill is that nobody knows this, but everyone accepts it
the reason there is no meaning is that people do not create meaning anymore
nihilism is the destroyer of civilizations, which is why it's a key part of communism
>>
>>129772180
fucking underrated
>>
>>129773036
Every thing is real yes, but everything is nothing and nothing is everything. No such thing as absolute nothing becsuse nothing is just what you cant perceive.

>You are an aggregate of cells that tell you what is real

You are not that. Every ten years all of your cells are replaced so its a new body, but "you" still remain. You are not your physical body because its just the earth\mass\environment and there is no separation between the body and the rest of the physical world.
>>
>>129769030
yep.
>>
>>129774289
>continued
Would students be so willing to go to school if they were told it was for the purpose of being brainwashed by state propaganda? Ofc not. What about when oligarchs or institutions engage in 'charity' events in third world countries. What if they told people they were actually helping to create a system of economic dependency so it's easier for them to exploit them nations. Would people be willing to support these 'celebrities' and charities (including institutions like the IMF)?. Likewise had these poorer nations been given the opportunities they would gladly do the same to neighboring nations.

Overall, the biggest blackpill, and the one which everyone has heard of yet don't truly understand is that it really is 'every man for him self'. The same is true on a larger ethnic level. There will always be winners and losers, morality is just a tool. Where there is power there is hypocrisy.
>>
>>129769292
cant wait
>>
>>129774908
VSauce docet
>>
File: 1495750964078.jpg (95KB, 438x356px) Image search: [Google]
1495750964078.jpg
95KB, 438x356px
>>129768895

Why have a simulation if the outcome is already known
>>
>>129773036

You have material reality, perceived by the senses as any electronic sensor does. Within this there are rules of matter, energy and life that existed before us being aware of our own existence. This rules can be discovered and reproduced with the resources and technology we have to an uncertain limit.

Then you have social reality along all human constructs. Those are also real, even the stupidest tale or thougt, and are influenced from the material reality since is the only one we know. The first stage of this processed reality is the neuron memorized connection we automatically make at the moment of thought. Then there happens an externalization from our heads to the society via "printed" information. Then there is a social judgment and consensus of this initial thought where we decide if it's applicable to reality or not. Stupid people will legitimate stupid thoughts. And this is our reality.
>>
>>129769536
good lord, diversity quotas on other planets.. i didnt even think about that. FUCK
>>
>>129771930
>>129772639
>>129772916
https://youtu.be/ZhgLEkgO0yo
>>
>>129769582
>everything is controlled by chaos

is that not what is possible?
>>
>>129772783
Only if you pay me.
>>
Salmiakki.
>>
>>129772511
that was poetic. saved
>>
File: yar_har.jpg (271KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yar_har.jpg
271KB, 1280x720px
the pirate pill
>>
>>129765873
I feel like this pill will make me lose my job
>>
>>129769110
This should already be obvious to everyone though
>>
>>129769774
False, she was to smart to win.
>>
>>129774399
But they understand the internet and memes.

Their knowledge is more social within the context of this memetic multiprocessor the internet has become than literal computer-science knowledge.
>>
>>129765873
The pirate pill
Sail the high seas on the hunt for booty.
>>
File: laughing good guys.jpg (76KB, 750x390px) Image search: [Google]
laughing good guys.jpg
76KB, 750x390px
>>129769204
>new
>>
>>129767984
That pill must be full of poison.
>>
>>129774399
yeah, if i grew up on a mac i would be computer illiterate too.. let alone a fucking ipad or iphone... jesus christ these kids have no chance.
>>
>>129771208
>life is prison
i agree
>>
There is no such thing as 'truth'. Truth is what people agree upon. Also the only people who seek 'truth' are people who disagree with the status quo the reason for which stated here >>129774289

There is no such thing as truth and the same people who preach 'truth' including all you /pol/acks would gladly hide the 'truth' if the status quo moved in your favor. Humans rule through deception, hence why you discredit rulers you dislike through stating you are trying to expose the 'truth'. Should you ever gain power you will gladly install a new set of deceptions.
>>
File: 1493860136893.png (224KB, 354x364px) Image search: [Google]
1493860136893.png
224KB, 354x364px
>>129771328
0/10
>>
>>129765873
Don't get upsetti, have some spaghetti
>>
>>129775407
because billions are being carried out instantaneously in their 5-7D time so as to find the best system of bringing about total jewish hegemonic harmony my brother
>>
dealing with government institutions.
>>
>>129775575
Lad thats creepy as fuk.
>>
File: raresam2.jpg (50KB, 646x621px) Image search: [Google]
raresam2.jpg
50KB, 646x621px
>>129770797
what about a cute girl's shit?
>>
>>129771926
Wow, what a thought... To have mexicans be the majority and they actually hate niggers more than white people these days because they UNDERSTAND their true nature. What a time to be alive. Racewars coming soon to a town near you.
>>
>>129765873
The Bill Tompkins Interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb18kkVlRh4&t=484s
>>
>>129775429
> And this is our reality.

you are going to far. Hold you neurons for when it matters
>>
>>129775767
Mah scallywag.
Once civilization goes to shite, that will be the time to plunder, for now let us enjoy our booty of stolen softwares and games, and NSA leaked files, a nice bottle'a rum and a fuckin' pritaed movie.
>>
>>129776585

WE WUZ SIMZ AN SHIIEEET
>>
>>129765873
That everything in this world is total fucking shit and only idiots don't realize this and only idiots want to have children. It's the truth.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27SS8Pnmrok

this
>>
>>129765873
2nd Law of Thermodynamics

it controls literally everything in the universe
>>
>>129775767
Arrrrg
>>
>>129777463
you need some D3 man, it'll hep
>>
>>129778079
what is D3?
>>
>>129770797
That's the brown pill.
>>
>>129765873
>ultimate black pill
Killing yourself
you cant go back from that one, quite literally
>>
If you are poor you are cattle. You don't have any power and are worthless and dispensable.
>>
>>129765873
You're on your own, son.
>>
>>129778361
vitamin d, i'm 3/4s serious.
>>
>>129765873
Eating your parents.
>>
Gnosticism, and the true left hand path. Realizing that "god" is a malevolent being. This is the real meaning behind "The Matrix". This universe is the matrix, and the Smith's are the Archons. The architect is the Demiurge.
>>
>>129772180
damn.

what are some indigo pills?
>>
>>129772180
also, im addicted to black pills..
>>
File: zzUUNVo.jpg (277KB, 2048x1382px) Image search: [Google]
zzUUNVo.jpg
277KB, 2048x1382px
>>129765873
Nihilism.
>>
>cuckoldry is for real men
>>
File: Max_stirner.jpg (10KB, 200x237px) Image search: [Google]
Max_stirner.jpg
10KB, 200x237px
>>129765873
egoism
>>
File: 1496957176616.jpg (71KB, 498x535px) Image search: [Google]
1496957176616.jpg
71KB, 498x535px
Demographics.
>>
Black Pill Thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQmlQUhITRQ

>If every single western politician is (((controlled))) in some direct or indirect way, what is the solution?

Civil war, but it will never happen. These kinds of problems have been around since before the invention of cuneiform writing.

>So what will happen? Sounds like you're implying there's no hope.

Essentially we actually need a cataclysmic scenario in order to start over. The apple is rotten to the core and needs to be thrown away.

>But people are waking up.

The (((Alt-right))) wants to "preserve western civilization". Think for a moment, what does that even mean? It means enlightenment values, aka exactly what the Jews want. What counts as "Western" these days to the average person has now turned into pretty much anything liberal, which has been the root cause of our downfall. Within reason sovereignty is nice, but with nothing but nihilistic individualism society cannot be maintained.

>So become authoritarian?

Even if you were to do away with everything "liberal" the current stock of human beings have been out-dysgenic'd. Modern medicine is to blame for there being so many people who don't deserve to live. See the 3rd world population boom and the decline in world average IQ. Most people in the West used to harden as they grow on their own, like anywhere else. Now without effort you can remain indefinitely infantile due to our decadence. The "Beta" phenomenon. There were always outliers that became like this throughout history, but now the general masses have succumbed to this condition. There is no longer a rite of passage into adulthood, you can be sheltered and live comfortably. This is de-evolution. Everyone has a dandy-ol time being a degenerate well into their 50s.
>>
File: 1485673646006.jpg (67KB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
1485673646006.jpg
67KB, 1200x674px
>>129779805

Define "true" LHP, and in what sense is it a an Unltimate Black Pill. By way of practice, or that it just exists? How does it relate to Gnosticism?
>>
>>129771559

The ancient Hindus knew this well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw9zSMsKcwk
>>
>>129779993
Jews naturally take the Indigo pill and start pulling the strings of the bluepilled.
>>
>>129772684
heavy
>>
File: 1497373972814-pol.jpg (66KB, 716x522px) Image search: [Google]
1497373972814-pol.jpg
66KB, 716x522px
>>129772172
It's not two bad anon
>>
File: happiness.jpg (65KB, 420x400px) Image search: [Google]
happiness.jpg
65KB, 420x400px
>>129780113
>>
>>129773304
at least im not a nigger
>>
File: 20160330_001458.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160330_001458.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Working at Walmart for the rest of my life is a black pill I've come to terms with.
>>
>>129765873
Humanity has two possible destinies.

Neo-feudalism of a technocratic, transhuman elite that controls and monitors every aspect of our life with strong AI

Or collapse of civilisation into an anarcho primitivist state.
>>
>>129765873

Everyone on /pol/ is a bot except for you.
>>
File: alan watts.png (597KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
alan watts.png
597KB, 900x675px
>>129780476

You do know that the understanding of Maya as TOTAL illusion is very literalist and dubious development in Hinduism? It's not ancient at all.
>>
>>129780452
It's hard to say. I've been studying variations of it for 3 years. Hindu Tantra is one of the oldest variations of it. Right hand path is being consumed by the all, and Left hand path is trying to escape from it. In theory, once you reach gnosis/liberation/enlightenment, you can escape the reincarnation cycle. Many world leaders have reached enlightenment, so it isn't connected to morals. They are able to reincarnate into wealthy elite families. I think Archons can be found within some of these Elite circles. I don't have all the answers, but I truly believe in the highest circles of elite, servants of the demiurge can be found.
>>
>>129774289
that black pill is just a redpill friend..
>>
>>129765873
Muh dick.
>it is administered both orally, vaginally and as a suppository. Not necessarily in that order.
>>
>>129775429
i see what you're trying to say but you aren't that good at expressing it
>>
>>129769110
Meaning?
>>
>>129777182
Nope you need to kill yourself
>>
The ultimate black pill is to try to make a change by killing yourself.
>>
>>129778619
implying everyone isnt fucking poor...what does it mean to be rich anyways ?
>>
>>129765873
Dysgenic trends will make us exhaust all of Earth resources before we reach the intelligence level to successfully become a multiplanetary species.
>>
>>129780888
save up for a car if you don't already have one then get a job delivering pizza and enjoy the cozy work by yourself all day and the 50-100% increase in pay
>>
>>129780113
That's called absurdism, you stupid piece of shit.
>>
Unanswerably open-ended questions are spam, especially if it's just one contextless line.
>>
>>129781671
I'm not implying anything. Like I stated in my previous posts, poor people get indoctrinated from birth, rich people do the indoctrinating. The relationship between rich and poor is that of farmers and cattle. Farmers use the cattle for whatever they want and profit from it. Cattle is to stupid to realise what is going on and will happily continue to be used until they are bled dry.
>>
>>129765873
The race war will never happen.
>>
>>129765873

The process of economic globalization has caused so much damage to the global economy that it is going to take several lifetime s to rebuild our industries and recover.
>>
>>129781266
Elaborate please. Are you saying that once you figure out something in your own mind that you can dodge death? Or is it some ritual you preform? Or do you literally think you can outmaneuver life and death..? Please explain to me
>>
File: 1496734811251.jpg (495KB, 1305x1265px) Image search: [Google]
1496734811251.jpg
495KB, 1305x1265px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsaieZt5vjk

The west is nearly done.
>>
>>129776558
Porcodio porcamadonna padre pio in colonna
>>
>>129781671
Poor people are literally cattle. You can see it easier with african americans and how they get easily led by MSM, coincidently they happen to be the poorest demographic proving my point. The same is true for anyone regardless of race. If you are poor you are cattle. You will be used like cattle and you will defend your 'shepards' to the death if anything goes wrong. Like a sinking boat instead the captain leaves and passengers stay to the death.
>>
>>129780113
Fucking hipster trap
>>
File: 20160912_051229.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160912_051229.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>129781800
Can't, already leasing a car.

I'm isolated at work all the time. Pay increase? You honestly think that i'll make more than $14/hr as a dilevery driver?
>>
>>129769561
Kiss me, you're beautiful. These are truly the last days.
>>
>>129781134

What do you mean by total? I take it to mean a distortion of our perception of reality, not in the sense of a literal Matrix
>>
>>129782693
>Let me just drink this half gallon of Pepsi while i'm on break

Fucking Americans man..
>>
>>129765873
The ultimate black pill is that this life does not matter. Left. Right. Gay. Straight. Black. White. Toyota. Chevrolet. Etc. None of it matters, and thus, should not be treated as such.

When you die, that is simply the end of this chapter of you. There is no resurrection, there is no reincarnation, there is no Heaven, there is no Hell, there is no Eternal Dark, there is no afterlife.
>>
File: bognadoff 1979 iran.png (162KB, 266x264px) Image search: [Google]
bognadoff 1979 iran.png
162KB, 266x264px
>>129782103
>>129782546

I agree with what you are saying, but I had assumed that everyone already knew this..

I am speaking from a blackpill perspective: what even is poor and rich? Happiness, money, love..?

Nothing makes you anything.
>>
>>129765873
you are just a bot in huge god consciousness, if god wants total destruction of whites u aint gonna change shit ,its hard black pill to realise that all your actions are pre determined in bigger perspective .
>>
>>129782249
Your best bet is dedicated meditation. I recommend the book "initiation into hermetics" by Franz Bardon. There are some legitimate occult ritual type of things out there, but 90% of it is larping. Eat healthy, workout, meditate, avoid movies and television, read as much as possible. Study lucid dreaming, being able to control your dreams will put you in contact with higher entities.
>>
>>129765873
The US is responsible for 911, katrina, destabilization of the middle east, destruction of countries who are in need of dictators to function (otherwise the will crumble) therefore your 'MURICA is at fault.
All because of the JEW of course who is backing all this destabilization to further their long nose agendas.
>>
>>129782693
You're leasing a car? Why can't you get a new job delivering with that?
At least you don't have to deal with customers as a driver, just hand them their shit and leave.
Also pizza delivery drivers make amazing money. I work for a small papa johns and on a normal day i make around $15-17/hr, bad days maybe $13/hr at the worst, and on good days you can easily pull around $20/hr. Tipping culture is no fucking joke
>>
File: 1490084808757.jpg (1MB, 4030x4096px) Image search: [Google]
1490084808757.jpg
1MB, 4030x4096px
Blackpill is freedom from assuming that you bear the weight of the world in your shoulders. Freedom from assuming that you are the one who must change the world or raise above others.

Instead, accept that life is really about choosing a path in life and accept it. In my opinion, true freedom is only possible when you are right-wing, because traditionalism always has valued community above mere individualism. Even something as light as libertarianism actually yearns for people looking out for their communities, in order to preserve their freedom to behave as an individual. If you are surrounded by criminal non-whites, your individual way of life is threatened. Nationalism on the other hand is the same thought but even more chiseled to perfection.

Ultimate happiness comes when you observe children on the playground eating ice-cream and feeling careless and innocent in this world. When you smell the parfume of a pretty woman. When a soldier with a uniform hugs a girlfriend he has not seen for a long time. When a mother, a father and the kids walk in a sunny day along the road. When teenagers go to school excited for their new day of school. Noticing all these little things is what happiness is about, and if you hold a job, knowing that you produce something of value for these people I mentioned, to sustain a world like this, is happiness to me.

There is a lot of pain in this world too - the homeless, the drug addicts, the drunk and aggressive young folks, prostitutes, pocket thiefs etc. but I treat these people as being outside of the system and with any form of self-government in place, these people will be helped one by one, and you participating in your society will indirectly extend an hand to these people, so there is little need to obsess yourself over those sad cases of men.

>tl;dr true blackpill is not depression or nihilism, but accepting that life is largely pre-determined. Change what you can, don't obsess over what you can't.
>>
>>129782890
no one knows that 100% . . . so essentially that is just a speculating blackpill.
>>
>>129768992
wtf is this flag??????
>>
>>129782915
From a blackpill perspective, being poor means you are a slave and you must enjoy it.
Being rich means that there is no longer any meaning that society could provide you, you are successful in the eyes of society, you have 'made it', Now existence is meaningless.
>>
File: 20160410_050040.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160410_050040.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>129782876
Why not? I do it all the time for the past half decade.
>>
>>129776005

>to

Clearly you're not smart whatsoever.
>>
In this life you're entitled to nothing. Life, happiness, a sex partner, children, a functioning civilization. All these things require a constant fight and struggle to maintain. When you stop fighting is when you start to fade away and this is what is wrong with the western world.
>>
>>129783031
My dreams are almost always lucid. I work out, I eat healthy and meditate almost daily. I just know enlightenment as a path not a destination.
>>
>>129769030
Yar, me prefers Enter Sandman or Don't Tread On Me but I suppose that will do, matey.
>>
>>129783024
ayo fuck whitey
god is a black KANG
>>
>>129783031
>initiation into hermetics
Any recommended reading on tantric sex?
>>
>>129765873
You can never leave
>>
File: 20170418_051508.jpg (655KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170418_051508.jpg
655KB, 2048x1152px
>>129783212
>You're leasing a car? Why can't you get a new job delivering with that?
mileage restrictions along with wear+tear wouldn't make it profitable.
>>
>>129772118
make euronymous great again
>>
File: 1954Bilderberg.png (45KB, 602x292px) Image search: [Google]
1954Bilderberg.png
45KB, 602x292px
Back in 1954 the bigshots who attend the Bilderberger conference were open about knowing exactly what the West could expect from Islam. Since then they've sold us out to it.
>>
File: descarga.jpg (5KB, 248x144px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
5KB, 248x144px
The ultimate blackpill is the /bogpill/
>>
File: Wait_A_Minute.gif (962KB, 171x172px) Image search: [Google]
Wait_A_Minute.gif
962KB, 171x172px
>>129783307
What the fuck are you talking about?

When you die, your life is over.

How the living fuck are you going to refute that?
>>
>>129784047
How can you prove that once I die, I will not experience anything after death..?
>>
>>129765873
That the majority of people are too stupid to democratically elect their leaders and all democracies will be subverted or fail if left to their own devices. The ultimate black pill is in fact, a suppository, and its huge
>>
>>129765873
Everyone you know and love will one die fade to black and there is nothing you can do to stop it. People only have a short time on this Earth and once it is over you will be lucky if even your own family remembers you for more then a generation.

>>129783554
The Unforgiven is also nice if you're looking for a slower piece
>>
>>129782915
Happiness is a delusion. You could be equally happy rich or poor, single or married, black or white, man or woman. It doesn't matter what makes you happy, whatever that thing you cling onto that makes you happy, parents, friends, wealth, identity etc. They are all meaningless, as you could be equally happy with something else. It means nothing. But making yourself happy without it isn't easy, so you cling onto these meaningless things just to save that one bit of happiness for yourself, even though many of these things will not be around for ever. Parents die, partners die, wealth runs out, popularity disappears, youth dies even entire nations die. Happiness is a gradually dying delusion and as you age it will become increasingly difficult to be happy. In other words, life becomes more painful as you age.
>>
>>129781538
All "it's [CURRENT YEAR]!!! Reeee" statements should be met with ridicule and derision.
>>
>>129768781

I TRIED SO HARD
>>
>>129783388
Best blackpill itt so far
>>
>>129783657
The path of Ecstasy by Feurstein. Nofap is somewhat of a Tantric practice. I don't completely believe Tantra has all the answers though. I think Western philosophers were closer to enlightenment.
>>
>>129784145
How do you experience things? Through your senses, yes?

Your senses are powered by, ultimately, your brain. Your brain requires blood to function. When you die your heart stops, thus no longer pumping blood to your brain. Your brain ceases to function, thus you can no longer experience sensations.

This is known.
>>
political systems fail because of human laziness
Communism is completely crippled because of it
Modern Capitalism is also plagued with laziness
funny thing is we pretend that there is meaning
there isn't
there is no purpose to life
we're all pretending we live for something
the age of millennials and Gen Z will be known as the epidemic of laziness
>>
>>129780888
your life is what you make of it. if you resign yourself to a life of brainless activity, that is what you'll get. This is "success."
Only you can decide what success means.
>>
>>129784312
True. Death will bring an end to the suffering.
>>
>>129784494
Einsteins theory of relativity explains the soul. It's made of photons/light. Also Leibiniz's idea of the monad.
>>
>>129784311
That be a bit too close to emo. I be needin' somethin' a bit more fast pace like Am I Evil? when raiding the enemy shore.
>>
File: that's the joke.jpg (75KB, 452x339px) Image search: [Google]
that's the joke.jpg
75KB, 452x339px
>>129783386
>>
File: g4oTYmE.png (68KB, 211x193px) Image search: [Google]
g4oTYmE.png
68KB, 211x193px
>>129765873
everything you post will be gone in an hour, and no one will be remember it or be changed by it.

Including yourself.
>>
Why can u use these new flags
>>
>>129769243

False

I broke my HS gf's cherry. A little messy but the pussy was tight. It's interesting to witness the effects of a woman's first (and subsequent) orgasm. She was literally weak at the knees and couldn't walk or stand for hours.
>>
>>129784738
>theory
>idea

Come on bro.
>>
File: 1497305039600.jpg (56KB, 1151x647px) Image search: [Google]
1497305039600.jpg
56KB, 1151x647px
>>129772180
so you are saying in black pill, we need immortal emperor or AI quantum computer purpose its to make humanity great, to put humanity before him and think just about bigger picture.that's impossible right now even in the future that's not going to happen.
>>
>>129765873
Democracy is dysgenic, and authoritarianism is corrupting. Only salvation for the human race is to progress to such a high-iq population that we can live without states in perfect ancapistan. And to do that, either a miracle of science, or a collapse before we are bred out of existence has to happen.
>>
>>129784494
So, what about when people die and experience things beyond death..? Such as seeing things in the hospital room while they were dead. How is that remotely possible
>>
File: 02-05-17 AM 05-47-50.jpg (335KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
02-05-17 AM 05-47-50.jpg
335KB, 1024x768px
>>129784047
You can run human identities on non biological computational substrates. Are you dead if your identity persists across networks.
>>
>>129784947
Let's see.... I can listen to you, or Einstein, and the man who invented Calculus. I think I know who I'm gonna listen to.
>>
File: 20160518_050220.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160518_050220.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>129784604
I guess it's anything but being homeless as I was for the majority of my "best years"
>>
>>129784947
0/10
>>
>>129782915
from a male perspective, money and love are correlated. More money you have, easier it is to be loved. As women marry upwards, they find wealthy men attractive. This also means women will be more likely to throw you away should you lose money. As the more money you lose the more you become physically unattractive to women. All that loyalty, 'love' that she has for you will disappear at the worst moment it can, when you are at your lowest. And even worse, if you have kids or are married, she will most likely do everything in her power to stop you from being attractive, by sucking every last penny she can in the divorce courts. Making it harder for you to get back on your feet and for you to find another partner. 'Love' does not mean loyalty and as much as you may love a woman, she would easily throw you aside and drain you dry if you didn't have the correct amount of money. This is redpill tier though, there isn't really anything blackpill tier about love unless you are physically deformed.
>>
>>129765873
That Tony ordered a hit on himself because he didn't want to live.
>>
>>129765873

Peter Zappfe here. Sapient life is a cosmic accident. A biological paradox.

It is antithetical for an animal, such as a human, to have such a complex brain created over millions of years of evolution. Our over-developed brains not only subject us to our base animal desires (eat, sleep, fuck) but also make us painfully aware of our futile conditions as mortal creatures. This is why religion is created, to sooth our existential angst borne from our over-developed brains. Our brains are analogous to a deer that develops over-sized antlers and dies.

Can you name any animal, other than Man, that commits suicide out of despair?

#YOLO
>>
our universe is the 3-4 dimensional intersection of 2 5+ dimension universes intersecting.
>>
>>129785038

Our physical body is animated by an oversoul. I've accidently astral projected before, and I'm not even some new age nerd either.

Went right through the ceiling of my house as a teenager, into the night sky and seen my home from above.

I couldn't stop myself from rising higher though. I seen the bright silvery cold that tied me to my body and suddenly though I was going to end up lost in space.

Suddenly I felt a strong tug where I thought my stomach should be and I wooshed back down into the house and woke up.
>>
>>129784785
Just throw on Battery then or if you want to branch out to other bands there is always Five Finger Death Punch.
>>
>>129785285
I think for the most part that is true, but I am a poorfag and have dated plenty of girls with more money/success beyond mine. I am talking to one girl right now who's ex was one of the rolling stone's kids ... so I don't know what to take from that.
>>
File: 1453161610734-0.jpg (84KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1453161610734-0.jpg
84KB, 720x960px
If there's life or some form of existence after our physical existence on earth, then it's almost certainly infinitely better than this current existence.

In which case, suicide is actually a rational action.
>>
>>129779993
Fooling people who are lesser than you. Telling people lies to get what you want from them. Insecurity, cheating, amorality and obsessions with material possessions. Dishonorable conduct in pursuit of power and control. Essentially Jewry. Admirations of a clever scam. Think politicians who smooth talk their way to a comfy and well paid seat in the house and abandons principles at all cost to defend his position. Ego manifested social pragmatism and moral relativity.
>>
>>129765873
>>
>>129785038
Because it didn't happen while they were actually dead.

I'm sure you've heard how people say "my life flashed before my eyes, my entire life in an instant, before that car accident." Or something similar, yes?

The experiences the people you describe are having is actually something that experiences once their brain gets enough blood to function again.

The White Out that people experience is the reverse of the black out experience that fighter pilots can have during high G maneuvers.

>>129785127
Your identity would be incapable of growth. Just because "you" would "persist" doesn't mean that you would actually be you. I know that idea is very abstract and probably too difficult for most people to comprehend.

>>129785249
I gave you a fact. You gave me a theory and an idea. You mad?
>>
>>129785606
I have had a dream where I rocket to outerspace from an elevator but nothing with my own body like that that I can remember. Any suggestions? Usually I can lucid dream if I am close to sleep or waking up slowly
>>
>>129785692
Charisma can get them into bed but money is what keeps the whores around.
>>
>>129785707
Ok, I see. The opposite of honor essentially. The literal eternal jew.
>>
>>129767984
Just stop
>>
>>129785191
oh so you didn't go to school so therefore you can't do anything?
I listen to a lot of podcasts in my free time (driving, jogging, public transit if i'm unlucky), and one i listen to is about trading forex online. basically the interviewer talks to a lot of guys who didn't amount to much in their careers and then learned how to read technical charts. obviously ymmv. i have a personal friend who got his ged spent three tours in afg and came back bored as shit, started trading, lost a shit ton of money his first two years, and now does it as his living. pulling in 100kish a year now working four days a week.
like i said, you decide what success means to you.
>>
>>129770635

>Placing your faith in a generation of brats to save your country while not making an impact yourself

Oh my sweet summer child

It only gets worse
>>
>>129785016
I don't think IQ will solve it. I think its about consensus. Get two people of the same IQ at high levels, it doesn't mean they will agree how to live. I think its more to do with making sure that everyone can agree on how to live, and that will never happen, hence you need a state. If you want true freedom, technological advancements which allow zero cost independency would be the way forward. Also the freedom to dissociate from society. There will never be a true ancap society however as it will never be able to come to a consensus on the way forward.
>>
>>129785829
https://www.mygov.in/sites/default/files/user_comments/Proof_of_Heaven__A_Neurosurgeon_s_Journe_-_Eben_Alexander.pdf

A book from someone who understands the brain more than you do.
>>
File: Bobby.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>129785540
You know quasimodo predicted all of this
>>
>>129765873
When we die we relive our lives over and over due to the Big Chrunch rebrining out the Big Bang.

>>129768567
nice blue pill
>>
>>129785829
What was your fact? The ultimate blackpill is that there are no facts no truths whatesoever.
>>
>>129786197
If that were the case, then your own statement is invalid.
>>
>>129785919
So give up any and all hope of having a love relationship with my favorite grill / best friend.
>>
>>129785835

Can't say really. I've only astral projected a few other times and don't rememeber them as clearly as the first.

With lucid dreams I can remember crystal clear though, but I never have a strong control over anything. I'm sadly not one of the people who can direct a dream at will.
>>
The complete economic collapse is the only way to save Europe from the flood of subhumans.
>>
File: 1496182487457.gif (2MB, 383x204px) Image search: [Google]
1496182487457.gif
2MB, 383x204px
>>129765873
Britain is dead.
>>
>>129767984
bluepill born from slavery
>>129768567
bluepill from ignorance
>>129768756
bluepill from ignorance and atheism
>>129768781
atheist bluepill
>>129768895
bluepill. read the bible.

embarrassing.
>>
>>129786263
Asis yours
>>
>>129785249
you're a bad troll
>>
File: 1483616595690.jpg (50KB, 401x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483616595690.jpg
50KB, 401x480px
>>129768992

nice flag desu
>>
>>129786357
>bluepill. read the bible.
This is hilariously ironic.
>>
File: paul1.jpg (17KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
paul1.jpg
17KB, 400x275px
>>129784990
No, we need the Kwisatz Haderach. A shortening of the way, the one who can be in many places at once.
>>
>>129785692
>>129785919
Definitely agree. Only a small amount of women would put aside their primal urges and think consciously about who they choose as a mate. The same is true of men. Most men would go for the younger looking more attractive woman over the less attractive but more loyal partner. It's just that mens way of selecting partners isn't related to any artificial objects like money, where it is for women. Hence using the phrase 'whore' actually is pretty accurate.
>>
>>129786409
ouch
>>
>>129786441
bible is fact

thought is light
language is fire
>>
>>129765873
Islam
>>
>>129783284
What a huge hypocrite.
>>
>>129785700
Any more pleasant experience would have to involve lowering our consciousness. The pain we experience is a consequence of high awareness and intelligence.
>>
>>129765873
A benevolent deity would not make pizza yummy.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 692x351px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 692x351px
Can someone explain wtf the black pill is? I was once thanked on kikebook for giving some dude his black pill but was unclear on what constituted black pilling.
>>
>>129786575
So thats why feminists try and get so uppity about men who only want young sexy girls while they wither away. Vs the poor / unambitious male who won't achieve or even try to achieve anything in life to aquire skill/money to attract a female.
>>
File: submit to allah.jpg (70KB, 526x519px) Image search: [Google]
submit to allah.jpg
70KB, 526x519px
>>129786704
>>
>>129765873
If you have ids, your life is over. Your wife changes and all you want to do is get the fuck away from the noise in the house. I cut my lawn and wash the cars every day so I don't have to hear those animals. It's like living with niggers, except you HAVE to love them. Don't have kids.
>>
>>129769243
This. ALL modern western women are sluts. There is not one outlier.
>>
>>129786130
The right of association in ancapistan allows for any groups, organizations or proto-states to form, i just hope that it happens before the dysgenics of current system manages to breed us into true cattle.

True, as the global government emerges, there will be a resurgence of either tribalism or other forms of sub-national organization, since the overarching identity of "world citizen" will be so hollow and unrewarding that it will collapse on itself. That of course, will mean the return to a time before nationstates had the monopoly over violence, a true progress into the 4´th generational warfare we see nowdays the islamists wage.

I think the black-pill is letting go of the notion of statehood, or if it even represents your own tribes best interest, and instead building tribes inside states. But that is only possible if the new emerging government is just innefective. IF it is actually effective, it will start to viciously attack any tribes that might emerge inside the world state, and might bring as big of a drop and degredation of IQ and initiative as the soviet terror did to russians.
>>
>>129786135
I just skimmed the introduction and first chapter. It's obvious to me that you just googled that and did not read the content.
>>
>>129786847
>>129772180
Its like you didn't even read the thread.
>>
File: umphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.gif (2MB, 245x255px) Image search: [Google]
umphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.gif
2MB, 245x255px
>>129765873
boipucci
>>
>>129786901
*kids*/niggers
>>
>>129786297
Don't give up, just understand the situation so it doesn't blind side you. You can't win the game unless you understand the rules by which everyone plays.
>>
File: A3eygcX.jpg (129KB, 572x845px) Image search: [Google]
A3eygcX.jpg
129KB, 572x845px
Can't believe noone posted this already
THE ONLY TRUE BLACKPILL:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0
>>
>>129765873
BBC. Its a suppository.
>>
>>129786970
I've read the book, it was a while ago. What's your point
>>
>>129787074
I guess that is a good way at looking at it, thanks anon.
>>
>>129767984
this
>>
File: arthur-schopenhauer.jpg (113KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
arthur-schopenhauer.jpg
113KB, 1024x768px
>>129765873
Studies in Pessimism
>>
>>129771460
indeed
>>
>>129769030
this is the black pill for people below the age of 15 who are in their super deep emo phase
>>
>>129786852
Exactly, the feminists want to retain their value as they oppose marriage and child birth. Stopping men from devaluing women who don't settle down and grow old is key, as if women who are old and single are considered unattractive, it would be a disincentive for women to follow feminist doctrine, as they would rather retain their value than lose it.
>>
>>129780919

Anyone who chooses the first over the second is either a globalist tyrant, or a traitor.
>>
>>129785606
I know how to lucid dream in theory but im afraid to try it because i could get sleep paralysis when i wake up and start to panic, then hallucinate nightmares. That idea freaks me out and stops me from trying.
>>
>>129765873
That there is no God and our mission in life is to become Gods.
>>
>>129786901

This is probably only true with wypipo or niggers / mexicants.

Asian people have kids that are quiet, obedient and intelligently curious. They don't run around the home making sounds like a feral animal.

>>129787059

Faggot.
>>
>>129787593
twisted bluepill misunderstanding of biblical ideas

read the bible
>>
>>129787040
I just got in and figured I'd ask and then read through this massive thread while hoping someone would be considerate enough to answer my simple question. I guess that's too much trouble for you.
>>
>>129786789
Expected a sob story, huh? Sorry to disappoint then.
>>
Test
>>
>>129787113
I've read tinder experiments, blah blah and I have had sex with plenty of chicks.. That is a false blackpill I didnt even watch the whole thing admittedly
>>
>>129787133
My point is, the guy was not dead.

If you are able to be resuscitated, then you were not actually gone. Yes your heart stopped. Yes you weren't breathing. But if you were able to be revived, then your brain still had sufficient blood and oxygen to jumpstart your heart.
>>
>>129787681

The bible was written by man.

Checkmate, bluepilled theist.
>>
>>129787557
Same here. I just need to sleep on my back, but I never do. Sometimes I take naps on my couch laying on my back, and have crazy dreams. Had one where I pulled a matrix tear leech out of my thumb.
>>
File: IMG_1185.jpg (795KB, 1331x732px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1185.jpg
795KB, 1331x732px
The total amount of suffering per year in the natural world is beyond all decent contemplation. During the minute that it takes me to compose this sentence, thousands of animals are being eaten alive, many others are running for their lives, whimpering with fear, others are slowly being devoured from within by rasping parasites, thousands of all kinds are dying of starvation, thirst, and disease. It must be so. If there ever is a time of plenty, this very fact will automatically lead to an increase in the population until the natural state of starvation and misery is restored. In a universe of electrons and selfish genes, blind physical forces and genetic replication, some people are going to get hurt, other people are going to get lucky, and you won't find any rhyme or reason in it, nor any justice. The universe that we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but pitiless indifference.
>>
>>129787059
How is that a black pill?

Are you insecure faggots concerned about not being percieved as masculine?
>>
>>129785016

But anon, if we engineer a race of high IQ population, who will till in the fields all day in the hot sun?
>>
File: ??.png (28KB, 499x322px) Image search: [Google]
??.png
28KB, 499x322px
>>129787699
But I literally showed you what a blackpill was, I just made fun of you while I did it friendo..
>>
>>129772118
Something similar to this should be etched in stone so it can be reviewed in 500 years for its very hard truths.
>>
>>129787796
My brother told me that the bible was written by a bunch of monks using sounding rods.
>>
>>129787681
No. I am writing my own. Lesser men like you can fall in line.
>>
>>129765873

That human beings are the niggers of the animal kingdom and we need to be exterminated before we fuck up the planet any worse.

It would be a mercy really, the vast majority of people live horrible lives of strife and suffering from their unnatural behaviors.
>>
>>129785038
DMT released by the brain during near-death
>>
Maybe IT'S NOT WORFT IT.
>>
>>129787857
We will simply create a self-tilling fields, anon.
>>
File: Concern.jpg (19KB, 326x294px) Image search: [Google]
Concern.jpg
19KB, 326x294px
>>129770635
>At least Generation Z will set this flaming pile of turds right...
>>
>>129787963

Pick me up a whole wheat toast with avacado on it, k hun.
>>
>>129784047
Your ego is over whn you die.
>>
your purpose is to pass butter
>>
>>129784047
Your ego is over when you die.
>>
>>129787675
don't bet on it, anon, especially if you enjoy silence. kids are pure evil and selfish af.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
the blackest of blackpills

>>129788094
Factorio-style utopia is upon us
>>
>>129788244
Good thing I've never had one anyway. :)
>>
>>129787785
My mistake, my memory was that he wrote he had no pulse for a certain amount of time.

http://kdvr.com/2014/02/18/man-dead-for-45-minute-says-he-awoke-after-seeing-afterlife/

Look, I am not going to get into a lengthy debate about IF or IF NOT about afterlife... All I am truly trying to say is that there is no definitive proof.
>>
>>129787900
so what, a pessimistic or nihilistic outlook?
>>
>>129782890
Reincarnation might be legit though , i dunno about the other ones.
>>
>>129787702
No seriously, you said some pretty neat things, but that's it. Even you lost it (and not only with the fake perbenism).
>>
>>129787812
ambiguity
>>
>>129786966
Hmm. I agree mostly. but
> letting go of the notion of statehood
Not sure about this. If there isn't a state that pushes ideology and controls a military to defend its citizens, then how does a tribe defend itself? This is the main flaw with ancap ideology which I haven't seen a solution for. Nations always want more power, this is the safe assumption to make. Assuming that nations will oneday agree to coexist with existing resources and power is illogical. So if we assume nations always want to expand, that means they are always waging warfare in order to do so. So how does an ancap society combat an organised military? private military? and what about subversion, which is even more of a problem? In an ancap society there will always be ideological warfare within. Its happening in the US right now. In an ancap society it would be much greater, as there would be no state propaganda whatsoever. It would be an ideological free for all, rife for exploitation by foreign states. A true ancap society will exist when it can live far away from states. As states will always win against an ancap society. Even then its a matter of time before states begin claiming ancap territory. The grim truth.
>>
>>129788382
And there never will be. Not in this life. This is something separate. Think of life as the visible spectrum of light. Does that analogy make sense to you?
>>
>>129788337

Sounds a bit like projection. These kids are YOU. Not just physically but behaviorally, in the most basic sense.

Not everyone is ready to be a parent or fully understands what they are undertaking and the responsibility involved.
>>
Your soul is like an ID number that get's reassigned when you die. You will be reincarnated with no memory of your past life. The ID/soul is smaller than an atom.
>>
>>129788377
Oh , but everyone does.

You said "i", who's "i"? your ego.
>>
>>129788447
It is the ultimate truth, subtracting ego out of it and looking at reality without a filter of emotion. It can be either.
>>
We actually live inside the ark of the covenant, the world is in a box. I shit you not.
The eye is just looking through a keyhole, it's not a triangle. cya
>>
File: No_Way_Bill.jpg (107KB, 1127x811px) Image search: [Google]
No_Way_Bill.jpg
107KB, 1127x811px
>>129788616
>smaller than an atom

I fucking lol'd.
>>
>>129788512
>perbenism
I had to google what it means, and it's not an english word. What do you mean by this?
>>
>>129788679
Alright, thank you habibi.
>>
>>129788693
does that mean we're being carried around everywhere by a bunch of proto-kikes
>>
>>129788604
you have kids?
>>
>>129788741
Your sub-atomic sized sould lol'd too anon.
>>
>>129765873
Just know that nothing is going to get better, only going to get worse.
So either learn to enjoy watching it all burn, or just fucking KYS.
>>
>>129788655
I is the word that describes the self. How else would you phrase that? Even if I had typed "Never had one in the first place," the mechanics of language imply that the sentence is referring to the self in the first person.
>>
THE TEA PARTY AND LIBERTARIANS GOT FUNDED BY THE KOCH BROTHERS AND ARE CONTROLLED MOVEMENTS CREATED IN ORDER TO GIVE GREATER CONTROL TO OLIGARCHS. >inb4 commie
No fuck Antifa Stalin and Mao killed more than Hitler.
>>
>>129783388
This.
>>
>>129788900
You are aware that we've observed, and even imaged quite a few subatomic particles right? I'm going to assume you were not aware of this.
>>
>>129788679
no such thing as 'ultimate truth'. Just an alternate perspective.
>>129776441
>>
>>129789121
Why wouldn't I be? How does that mean there is no Monad/Soul/ID?
>>
>>129788988
My point is that it exists and everyone has one , when you die your ego-mind dies. Your soul or whatever lives on , supossedly.
>>
File: 1497366766294.jpg (62KB, 701x489px) Image search: [Google]
1497366766294.jpg
62KB, 701x489px
gnostic absurdism
>>
File: sheggy.jpg (177KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
sheggy.jpg
177KB, 1280x960px
>>129789121
strings bruh
your soul is the music sung by the strings in your atoms
>>
>>129787804
When i get dreams they are crazy and nonsense. I remember when i was 12 i had a dream where i met another boy with his mother, she said he has a rare condition that makes peoples body parts fall of if he touches them with his right hand.
Then the little bastard touched my hand for badness and started smiling like a soulless possessed freak and i could feel my hand pulsing.
Woke up horrified and my hand was still pulsing really hard (looking back i think i must had sleept on it) and i legit thought it happened on the day for real and that my hand was gonna fall off. I was in tears hhahaha
>>
>>129789415
This senpai-desu-senpai-nigger-trogdalyte-bruh-bro-breh
>>
>>129788874

Yes, and I only had them when I was mature enough to realize I had something substantial to teach them.

No one should be having kids unless they are prepared to impart upon them some greater wisdom, or you end uo with kids that have no respect for you because they see you as a dumbass bad parent who had kids just because.

My parents were that type. Had 4 kids really young and virtually nothing of value to teach.

Fortunately I'm a borderline autist obsessive learner otherwise I'd have ended up caught in the same exact cycle my parents were trapped in.
>>
>>129788569
Funnily enough, in a paradoxical way, i think once a world government arrives, practical ancapistan will start to generate and arrive in whatever place the GlobalGov is not looking at the moment. Due to the size and inneficiency of the leviathan, it can never fully effficiently supply all its populations demands, and will instead be spending gigantic resources in pointless side projects. In the shadows of that beast however, wherever you can you will see tribes emerging that will gain and steal the loyalty of citizens away from the gov and push it toward their own ends.

That "tribe" might be a megacorp, might be a religion, might just be an ethnic tribe or an ideology, no matter what, it will generate its own social structures independent and parralel to the megastates ones, to fulfill the needs of the population.

With the GlobalGov being preoccupied with fighing against ghosts and shadows its own bloated leadership thinks up, the tribes within can carve out pieces of it for their own benefit, and try to steer away or out of sight of the central behemoth.

But as told, that is only when the global government is inneficient and only interested in self-preservation. IF it however is consumed by both talent and desire, it can turn us all into cattle
>>
>>129789415
So hour does a soul refer to itself in the first person?
>>
>>129789686
*how
>>
>>129788341
its over for us
>>
>>129788595
no
>>
>>129788595
actually yes
>>
>>129789686
>I AM
>>
>>129789540
Do u want me to stab u deep in the gut?
>>
>>129789686
it doesn't
your soul doesn't use language as such, the mind does
>>
>>129789653
>in whatever place the GlobalGov is not looking at the moment
Except this place will no longer exist due to technology, it barely even does right now.
>>
>>129789686
I don't fucking know how this shit works man , i just have an inkling that it might be legit that's all.
>>
>>129789610
Well, consider yourself special. everyone I'm close with, that have kids, feel the same as me and even warned me beforehand. the negative outweighs the positive by orders of magnitude.
>>
>>129788773
I know, sorry. I don't remember the exact english word, and i don't trust online translators, so i hoped it was something similar and so you could get it, well, i failed. By the way, don't worry at least you said something precious, is just that you see it with your own vision of things, judging with a pre-scripted moral what is good or bad, like for example, prostitutes. I know it's stupid pointing this out, but anyone could say that some things in your arguments are not inherently bad as it seems, and this is extendable to whomever you mentioned. If you want i can dwell more about it. Concerning the "happiness" of seeing other people "happiness"... Well... You know this is pretty utopic, you won't have nothing from it, maybe a temporary beatitude, but that's it.
>>
>>129789912
Would be a great opportunity for me to showcase my boxing.
>>
>>129790577
I'l shoot u from a distance then. If i want u dead , ur dead.

Fuck ur jokes kek.
>>
>>129790806
You won't do shit pussy. I'll kill your entire family
>>
>>129790043
There are practical colonies of hippies, degenerates and communists all across the rural texas and rest more depopulated american states, that their local government has zero idea or even care on what they are up to. Most certainly, the world cities will be under firm watch and gaze of the emerging beast, but anything smaller than that will be out of sight and out of mind.

And even within, the new tribal loyalties might be based on even traits that are not easy to keep track of. A corporation, a sect or a tribe of people can easily hide among the normie masses, recruiting and pursuing their own ends, and when successful enough, avoid any attacks from the global state as they replace their power with their own. Hezbollah is a perfect example of a tribe building parrallel structures to a governmental one. Immagine what the world would be like if Palestine style occupation starts to become global.

There would be a hezbollah in every region, and a Coca-Cola like megacorp in every city, controlling their own territories and resources, while all paying lip-service to a global government that is so overwhelmed and distracted that regions can be de facto independent for decades before any attention is spared toward them.
>>
>>129791006
I'll do bad stuff to u. No actually , i won't. I'm a good person. Yes. True. Fact

I'm sorry.
>>
>>129791120
Why would automatic monitoring software ever be "overwhelmed" or "distracted"?
Thread posts: 369
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.