[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the Shriners, /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: fez.jpg (34KB, 659x410px) Image search: [Google]
fez.jpg
34KB, 659x410px
Alright, tinfoil hat time. I've never been to America. Are they powerful? Any influential people among their ranks currently, or is the organization solely comprised of local men doing charity work? I know they had some famous public figures as members but most of them are dead now, and all I can find on their websites is pictures of old men that really don't stand out in any way. Should I keep looking into them or are they not really relevant anymore?

An insight into their rituals would also be nice.
>>
They wear funny hats and ride around in little cars in parades.
>>
File: Ford.jpg (38KB, 624x352px)
Ford.jpg
38KB, 624x352px
>>129764965
That's boring, anon.
>>
>>129763817
They're higher-order Masons iirc.
>>
File: albert pke satanist mason.jpg (52KB, 438x225px) Image search: [Google]
albert pke satanist mason.jpg
52KB, 438x225px
>>129763817
they're closet Luciferians
>>
It's a Masonic appellate body. It's mostly innocent. The weird stuff happens in the Scottish Rite.
>>
>>129765920
Not everyone can set babies on fire like Hillary and her friends.
>>
File: 1497373010364.jpg (166KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
1497373010364.jpg
166KB, 864x864px
The purpose of the Ancient and Accepted Order of the Mystic Shrine is so secret that this board will 99% of the time not get the truth about them.
>>
>>129768426
The requirement used to be that you had to be a higher degree Mason (Scottish, York for example) to join, but they scrapped that a couple of years ago. There could have definitely been some 33's in there, but this is my speculation.
>>
>>129769902
They all need to be 33rd. You at least know that.
>>
>>129770933
>33
Ha...

>>129763817
Why do you want to know?

For one, I don't know it all, but I am pretty sure you may only become one in America. Most of them have secret affiliation now, ever since the prostitution scandals were made public with the Royal Order of Jesters, which is all Shriners. They ride around in tiny cars, because they are like the Billikin.
>>
>>129763817
Their fez double as altars for allah; they're muslims to the core.

They also misappropriated billions of dollars of charitable contributions.

And get caught from time to time on child sex junkets coke parties.
>>
>>129763817
This is the best resource I have found on their ROJ group.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=VtgBdUtw26c
>>
i had shriners in my family

>>129771751
>they're muslims to the core
this is not true
>>
>>129763817
I take my kids to their circus every year when it rolls through town. They always have veterans and U.S.flags flying. They love the country. They do a lot for kids.

I have no problem supporting them with my money.

It's also nice to know that not a one of them voted for Hillary. It's just nice to see.
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 800x534px
>>129771571
If affiliation is secret, there are an awful lot of members parading around in public. Also, why the Bilikin?

>>129771880
Did you learn anything special about Shriner rituals? I know there are resources out there on the subject but I'm worried they might be dated.
>>
Masons give charity money to Shriners. Could be for a lot of reasons.
>>
>>129771880
They are all in for Allah, I would say that's true for all Shriners.

>>129773407
It is explained in the video here, for the Billikin, basically it is about Myrth and being happy. This leads to scandal.
>>129771825
>>
File: Capture.jpg (36KB, 430x519px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
36KB, 430x519px
>>129769521
From what I gather, the biggest purpose of Freemasonry is to ensure the victory of the light over darkness. I really have no idea what the Shriners are all about in particular, though, and I'm sure I'd make some pretty dumb speculations if I tried to think of something.
>>
>>129763817
They're old men with cool go carts, funny hats, and they raise money for burn victims
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.