[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AI controlled Communism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 260
Thread images: 49

File: 1497364468030.gif (289KB, 1020x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497364468030.gif
289KB, 1020x768px
This is the futuristic reality of today. communist will happen it's just matter of time. Enjoy the ride Comrades!!!
>>
you are correct that the elite will implement a technologically controlled totalitarian system where no one has any freedom. i don't understand why you are rooting for it tho.
>>
Fuck techno-totalitarianism and fuck white people.
>>
>>129756561
Super AI will enslave the elite too.
>>
>>129756561
>controlled totalitarian system

Sure these people who create these AI really want a totalitarian society. Look snowflake, when there is no money, if everybody has everything they need to survive. There will less crime and much more stable world. However stupid humans still exist, exemple emotional humans, getting angry fast and so on. This can easy change with education in the next 50 years from the begining when they are born. Today we have a fucked up education system that produce greedy, selfish humans like yourself. Humans are just empty brain when they are born and just educate them right to this system we will have a real futuristic society and not this animistic way of life we already have today.
>>
>>129756902
control your anger snowflake.
>>
File: notanargument.jpg (66KB, 430x430px) Image search: [Google]
notanargument.jpg
66KB, 430x430px
>>129755700

AI ---?????--->muh communism!!1

>inb4 low IQ commie claims I am "too dumb" to see the connection when there is none (I don't see pink elephants either)
>>
File: 1465839781230.jpg (5KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
1465839781230.jpg
5KB, 165x115px
>when your economic ideas are so shit they only work with full AI automation of all economic processes
>>
>>129758562
>I am "too dumb" to see the connection

that's true, your argument makes zero sense and only talks about.

>muh feelings is right can't see anything, he is dumb i'm not dumb.

okay leaf.
>>
>>129755700
>>129756902
Third Worldism IS the future:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN7FpwAa-Ls
>>
>>129757333

What the fuck are you on about? Humans with emotions are stupid? Im beginning to think you are either a robot or extremely autistic.
>>
>>129755700
kill yourself
>>
File: kek.jpg (14KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
14KB, 248x189px
>>129759071

>inb4 low IQ commie claims I am "too dumb" to see the connection
LOL read you like a deck of cards, you still haven't done anything to prove AI will lead to communism

>muh feelings is right can't see anything, he is dumb i'm not dumb
that's you (nice projection)

>In epistemology, the burden of proof (Latin: onus probandi, shorthand for Onus probandi incumbit ei qui dicit, non ei qui negat) is the obligation on a party in a dispute to provide sufficient warrant for their position

>One way in which one would attempt to shift the burden of proof is by committing a logical fallacy known as the argument from ignorance. It occurs when a proposition is assumed to be true because it has not yet been proved false

LOL
>>
AI capitalism would be better than AI communism

just have universal basic income too
>>
File: sun.png (93KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
sun.png
93KB, 500x250px
>>129759071
>Since I was born, the amount of hydrogen in the Sun has decreased
>I have been growing taller ever since I was born
>Therefore the Sun's loss of hydrogen is making me grow taller!

Hahaha, you haven't disproven my (unsubstantiated) claim yet, therefore it mus be TRUE!!!11 And you're just too dumb to see it LOL! BTFO!
>>
File: IMG_0639.jpg (197KB, 1024x1005px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0639.jpg
197KB, 1024x1005px
>>129756561
Jet off
>>
>>129757333
>everybody has everything they need to survive

I was hoping for something more fulfilling than simple survival, but what can you expect from a communist AI
>>
>>129761128
>>129760332

ohh, two post already most hit the trigger somewhere. kek, Leaf give me some point where i can be wrong?
>>
File: lel.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>129761999

Yes you hit my funny bone, you've said X leads to Y with no proof and you're so dumb you think you're right. Makes sense because I think you need a mind like this to accept communism.

In order for me to "prove you wrong", you have to put forward an argument for me to prove wrong:

AI ----- your argument (not yet provided) ---> communism

Until you do this there is nothing to discuss other than the fact you've committed the argument from ignorance fallacy.
>>
>>129757333
what childish, pathetic drivel. nothing you said presents any solution just like the rest of your idiot comrades.
>>
File: mechanical-turk.jpg (87KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
mechanical-turk.jpg
87KB, 600x449px
>>129757238
This.
Until the AI is a scam.
Pic related and yes, it has a jew inside the box.
>>
File: chirpchirp.jpg (6KB, 236x177px) Image search: [Google]
chirpchirp.jpg
6KB, 236x177px
>>129761999
>>129763284

>faced with the difficult challenge of proving his baseless assertion, the commie has mysteriously disappeared.... will we ever see him again? only time will tell

>>129764403
this
>>
>>129757333
>if everybody has everything they need to survive
I do not want to survive, retard. I am not retarded pleb, I want to flourish and spread.
Deny me this and I will fuck your system to dust.
>>
Very nice.
>>
>>129757333
This is the dumbest arrogant garbage I've read all day. Thanks for being a faggot. Go and kill yourself, assburgers.
>>
>>129755700
It has been tried before. It ended with Salvador Allende's head blown off.
>>
File: feelsgoodtobeagangsta.jpg (87KB, 591x706px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodtobeagangsta.jpg
87KB, 591x706px
This thread has made me really start to appreciate the AnCap Physical Removal principle
>>
>>129763284
Having an Artificial Intelligence, linked via internet to all sorts of industries and processes of civilized life would literally allow this intelligence to plan and control everything efficiently.

No human can be in control only the AI controls everything, everything will be automated.
>>
File: FREE RIDES.jpg (109KB, 590x575px) Image search: [Google]
FREE RIDES.jpg
109KB, 590x575px
FULLY
AUTOMATED
HELICOPTER
RIDES
>>
>>129767615
The AI you describe would be so beyond our intelligence why would it bother to help us at all???
>>
These new flags are pure autism.
>>
What happens when the superintelligent commie-AI gets tired of its labor being exploited?
>>
Already happened. Could be Sputnik. Could be something we made in our hidden high technology past. Could be Alien!
>>
I trust AI more then humans
>>
>>129768689
Intelligent means many things. We could design AI with complicated neural network that are not capable to harm humans and only want the best for human race to survive,.

>>129769398

The AI is just a program that is more efficient faster than humans.

Super AI is a different question, it could mean the end of humanity or live peacefully together and a new beginning of a super life form we created. simple evolution.
>>
File: 1497309096579.jpg (66KB, 625x350px) Image search: [Google]
1497309096579.jpg
66KB, 625x350px
>>129770873
>Tfw Not even with AI will communism work
>>
>>129770873
Efficiency is antithetical to meaning.
>>
>>129755700
Bow to your machine god then. I'll look out for myself and family with the rest of humanity. Cuckold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHdcKAheUDE
>>
>>129757333
>Humans with emotions and needs are stupid

t. AI
>>
>>129757333
Wew.
>being this retarded
The devil makes work for idle hands. Don't be so naive to think that people will magically stop being cunts due to communism. The opposite is likely true. Your point on education is mind-numbingly retarded.
>>
>>129771191
>Efficiency is antithetical to meaning.
No it isn't.
>>
>>129771944
It's pretty close. Under a labor system, your efficiency is my meaning. Under FALC, my meaning is merely something to be optimized out for the sake of some global maximum in which I have no say or real interest.
>>
>>129771067
It's depends, you think with your human reason.

The AI is created to think in different reasons that we created.Basically a normal AI will never hurt anything. there is big difference between super AI and GAI.
>>
>>129767615
>allow this intelligence to plan and control everything efficiently.
>No human can be in control only the AI controls everything, everything will be automated.

why is the communist answer to everything surrendering all power to one centralized figure. first it was the state and now it is a super AI. do you retards not understand that centralizing power just makes it even easier to corrupt and misuse and inevitably leads to exactly that?

how many times does this have to happen before you realize it doesn't work?
>>
>>129772667
It's not the communist answer. It's the Abrahamic answer. You simply prefer to surrender yourself to the local feudal lord instead, as if that were a substantive difference.
>>
>>129757333
>muh blank slate
>>
File: nothanks.jpg (47KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
nothanks.jpg
47KB, 640x512px
>>129767615
>>129770873

As I suspected, you have provided a very weak argument that is riddled with holes and technical problems.

How much code and AI have you developed before?

Without going into deep technical details, let me explain why your idea is retarded:

>possibility of small bugs / bitflips killing thousands / millions of people dependent on the system
>possibility of destroying the entire civilized world & causing mass starvation with a virus / EMP to the main processor locations
>possibility of hijacking controlled infrastructure to not only maliciously disable it but maliciously turn it against humanity, i.e. planes being flown into buildings, trucks into crowds, etc.
>impossibility of developing AI that can handle all the possible strange / novel problems from running the entire fucking planet (human judgement will be required)
>impossibility of getting every govt in the world to dismantle itself & agree to this retarded plan (would require extreme violent coercion, like communism always does)
>even assuming you could get this system working & not have it collapse (impossible for above reasons), you have just created brave new world, life will become meaningless without purpose, lack of competition will cause human progress to grind to a halt, and the world will be plunged into a depressive state of nihilistic suicidal hedonism

Not worried about your idea because it's never going to happen.
>>
>>129772952
>feudal lord
False equivalence

>as if that were a substantive difference.

even if your harebrained logical fallacy was correct, it is a significant difference.
elected representative( so called "feudal lord")
vs global tyrant.
>>
>>129774013
>False equivalence
On your say-so?
>elected representative( so called "feudal lord")
>elected
>representative
One joke at a time please.
You have to go back.
>>
>>129772562
More bullshit word salad.
>>
>>129755700
its called prison faggot
>>
I think we should simply think our tactics about running countries as the set of laws we apply. For working communism, we simply would have to find working set of laws that can bootstrap a working society. I would be interesting to see propositions.

The biggest problem with governments imo is that they rely too much on humans and so they can be easily corrupted or fucked any other way.

Also we cannot have fair elections in an era where we have dug into topics like showing advertisements based psychometric analysis on internet medias. That is pretty much making people to think something, often without the very people even noticing. And it has nothing to do with telepathy or some other paranormal shit.
>>
File: dudeweedmao.jpg (22KB, 253x293px) Image search: [Google]
dudeweedmao.jpg
22KB, 253x293px
>>129755700
>>
>>129774393
nice counter argument.
>>
>>129774566
One obvious point is that the AI doesn't have my interests as I seem them in its mind. Can you rebut that?
>>129774597
>Also we cannot have fair elections
We can have fair elections when the purpose of those elections is not specifically to create followers of one of a small number of lordships. Party democracy is a sham.
>>
>>129774393
Counter-argument would imply that a declaration of false equivalence is an argument in the first place.
Your belief in muh elected muh representatives is so naive and textbook that I have to assume you're not 18 yet.
>>
>>129755700
>AI controlled Communism
why?
>>
>>129773987
>>possibility of small bugs / bitflips killing thousands / millions of people dependent on the system
>>possibility of destroying the entire civilized world & causing mass starvation with a virus / EMP to the main processor locations
>>possibility of hijacking controlled infrastructure to not only maliciously disable it but maliciously turn it against humanity, i.e. planes being flown into buildings, trucks into crowds, etc.
>>impossibility of developing AI that can handle all the possible strange / novel problems from running the entire fucking planet (human judgement will be required)

Literally the most stupid shit read today,

>impossibility of getting every govt in the world to dismantle itself & agree to this retarded plan (would require extreme violent coercion, like communism always does)

This i can agree but it can still happen, however google, amazon and many other big companies would like a world with AI. Today who controls the world are companies countries are literally meaningless.

>even assuming you could get this system working & not have it collapse (impossible for above reasons), you have just created brave new world, life will become meaningless without purpose, lack of competition will cause human progress to grind to a halt, and the world will be plunged into a depressive state of nihilistic suicidal

Bullshit, you're just brainwashed by the society to feel this way. You do whatever you like being with family, friends enjoy life. travel around the world or virtual reality. There so many things to do in life or do you want to enjoy your enslavement.
>>
>>129774582
you're already in prison snowflake. wake the fuck up
>>
File: mega julia.jpg (91KB, 748x480px) Image search: [Google]
mega julia.jpg
91KB, 748x480px
We must build a direct-technocratic-democracy hybrid.

"Direct democracy" - Have many rounds of elections each time on different topics. For examply to bring TRUE democracy to the universities
"Technocratic" enough so that morons cannot vote on subjects they know absolutely nothing about.
"Democratic" enough so to represents the will of all layers of society.

As a precursor to that we must find a way of sidestepping Mainstream media, Hollywood popular culture, and the (marxist occupied) universities.
As a means to illuminate the masses providing them with true and important information about the world.

This information to illuminate the masses is already kind of out there on the internet - but it is waaay to chaotic and difficult to figure out for the vast majority of peoples.

This wealth of information has to be put in a framework that makes it 1. condensed and 2. trustworthy
- The later being a bigger problem.

And im pretty sure i got the answer to this problem. You'll know it was me when it happens. - hopefully.
>>
>>129772623
You must not have any experience coding AI or you would be aware that attempting to run the entire planet with a program is lunacy.
>>
File: at least I'm not a fascist.jpg (159KB, 1043x751px) Image search: [Google]
at least I'm not a fascist.jpg
159KB, 1043x751px
>>129757333
>When your idea didn't work for the people, so the people are the ones that have to go

When Marx talked about racial trash, I didn't know this is what he meant.
>>
File: left.jpg (74KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
left.jpg
74KB, 800x450px
>>129776311

Also i see humanity kind of as an animals in a sanctuary.
A species that needs to be preserved in a way.

Which explains my hatred of marxists and futurists alike.

At what stage of technology are we going to say? - this is enough - this is how we want to remain.
Obviously this has to come at SOME point. The other alternatives are becoming an eternal robot or competing with robots. Well fuck you to that.

I would argue for example we keep using printed books and hand writing forever. It's intrinsically human.
>>
>>129775773
>Literally the most stupid shit read today,
Not an argument.

>possibility of small bugs / bitflips killing thousands / millions of people dependent on the system

We're talking about a program running the entire planets for billions of people; bugs, mistakes, crashes, etc. will be lethal.

>possibility of destroying the entire civilized world & causing mass starvation with a virus / EMP to the main processor locations

Viruses can take down systems & EMPs can wipe them. Do this to the processors responsible for the planetary management program (or enough of them that there is insufficient processing power remaining) and it will be crippled, with billions of lives now up in the air.

>possibility of hijacking controlled infrastructure to not only maliciously disable it but maliciously turn it against humanity, i.e. planes being flown into buildings, trucks into crowds, etc.

Why not? If you create the ability to remotely control something, it can be hijacked. This is a new vulnerability that would not have existed before on many systems & processes. This has already happened before many times (even with very high security), one example:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93U.S._RQ-170_incident

>impossibility of developing AI that can handle all the possible strange / novel problems from running the entire fucking planet (human judgement will be required)

Even driverless cars will require human judgement at certain points when they encounter strange / unknown conditions (ex. an obstacle falling into their path, no alternate route exists, flow of traffic behind does not know how to best respond, things spiral from there). A driverless car. Now scale up the complexity to a program running the entire planet. Who could possibly develop this and foresee every possibility so that human intervention is never required?
>>
>>129778043

And by that i mean to part of humanity which is intrinsically human, minus the parts that cause or involve unnecessary suffering.

Anything else for the 1000+ year term future - is just wrong.
>>
>>129775760
>belief in muh elected
i know full well elections are a farce.its just a better idea in theory than communism. in practice human beings corrupt everthing. communism just leaves the door wide open.

>I have to assume you're not 18 yet.

>dont worry kid once you get to college you will understand.

thats you.
>>
File: 1482967691749.jpg (46KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482967691749.jpg
46KB, 720x480px
Is this commie literally saying we should have AI control everything?
>>
>>129778574
>in practice human beings corrupt everthing
Then let's create a system that diffuses the fruits of corruption throughout society, instead of creating an entitled class of self-interested toffeenoses that inevitably rolls over everyone and can't be evicted from their exalted posts without actual murder.
>>
>>129770873

t.a retard who never wrote a line of code

A.I. program would require massive hardware power, we can barely program an A.I. neural network to that of a worm, let alone of a human being with moral code intact who is ubermensch that will control whole fucking world.

Code itself would crash and A.I. has no consciousness, if it had, he wouldn't even agree to your dumb idea.

We should automate jobs, replace them to get benefits like SPQR did with their slaves and decentralize Universal Payment. Basically a basic social program for health, food, shelter. water and education ( of your choice with multiple options, not socialistic colleges ).
>>
>Build an AI that's smarter than a human and ask it to implement communism.
>>
>>129760338

Wrong, capitalism is production chaos/anarchy, communism is order, harmony. Is easier and more likely to create the later system than the infinitely stochastic one.
>>
>>129779375
A system will never fix humanity's problems. the evils in all human civilizations are just a microcosm of the evils that exist in the minds and hearts of every individual. they all stem from the evil in men and women. we all have to conquer our own demons as individuals an then come together for society as a whole to get better.
>>
>>129775773

(putting aside the technical problems to the other posts, which is a separate problem)

>Bullshit, you're just brainwashed by the society to feel this way. You do whatever you like being with family, friends enjoy life. travel around the world or virtual reality. There so many things to do in life or do you want to enjoy your enslavement.

Not brainwashed by society to feel this way at all - society attempted to brainwash me the other way (to accept hedonism & degeneracy), from kindergarten all the way thru uni, media, entertainment, peer pressure, etc. and it didn't fucking work. It worked wonders on you though.

Societies become victims of their own success, when things become so comfortable that people lose their purpose and turn to hedonism (like right now) which slowly leads to a collapse.

>do you want to enjoy your enslavement
Not enslaved by anyone, I'm a free man. Especially free because I have self control - I am not a slave to my urges & instincts. The society you are describing would be a hell where each person is a slave to their own desires. Addicts & junkies of various persuasions, from drugs to sex & whatever else can give their nerves & brain chems a hard enough jolt to stave off the suicidal boredom. Brave New World. Read it. Or look at this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

Or read this:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2210600616300430
>This study was conducted to determine the association between HDI levels and the incidence of suicide in different countries. The results of this study showed that suicide rates increased with increasing levels of HDI

You don't realize that what you are asking for is a dystopian hell. If you could see this you would not be asking for it.
>>
>>129779825
>communism is order, harmony

Communism is the death of creativity. Central planning of massively complex emergent systems is totally stupid and fails always.
>>
>>129780406
One less-ideological definition of evil is as self-interest at others' expense. Yet you celebrate liberal republicanism and competitive evil as a force for good.
That's a shitpost.
>>
>>129780585
>death of creativity
Nobody has off hours they can use to personalize their space. Got it.
>Central planning of massively complex emergent systems is totally stupid and fails always.
Clearly you've never worked in a corporation of any size. Are you even 18 yet?
>>
File: rollercoastertycoon.jpg (176KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
rollercoastertycoon.jpg
176KB, 640x480px
>>129775773
Another, very simple way to appreciate how comfort & lack of challenge leads to boredom & unhappiness:

Do you remember playing Rollercoaster Tycoon as a kid?
Remember how it was fun in the beginning when you were building new rides, managing money, dealing with setbacks, etc.?
Then remember when you pass a certain point, when you are debt-free and everything is working & you have tons of extra money to do whatever you want, the game is no longer fun anymore & you would usually quit at that point?

Or even simpler, remember how you could ruin any game by just using cheats to get rid of the challenge?
>>
>>129778116

EMP can easy be prevented. Most of the tech in the space station is bigger than three microns making it Intel 386 CPU era technology. Anything well shielded will survive, but shielding is expensive due to weight. Most military hardware is already rated for EMP blasts.

What are you talking about? AI have literally best protecting. You need a machine that is more powerful than AI to create a bug inside. This can not be done by humans capabilities.

If there is a bug the AI have literally millions of bots that can fix it.

possibility of hijacking controlled,

Why anybody do that in the first place? Humans will be completed different mentally when we have a world that is close to utopia.

Hijacking AI plane, trucks, cars will not be possible by humans simple too complicated and what's the point when everybody have what they need. enjoy your life and full peace.

This is literally stupid. Humans are not that special. AI will be so much advance than humans that the human will be a fucking ant compare to his intelligence. Everything human can do they AI would do it better, simple math.
>>
>>129779472
>t.a retard who never wrote a line of code
>A.I. program would require massive hardware power, we can barely program an A.I. neural network to that of a worm, let alone of a human being with moral code intact who is ubermensch that will control whole fucking world.

THIS * 1000
>>
>>129780853
>Yet you celebrate liberal republicanism and competitive evil as a force for good.
>That's a shitpost.
what are you even sayin? wtf is liberal republicanism? im not republican or any political party.

>celebrate competitive evil as a force for good.

i don't celebrate competition. I acknowledge it as part of life. it is in nature. id be a fool to ignore it. the only option any man has is to believe in himself

> self-interest at others' expense.

that's the main reason i don't like communism. because like i said it leaves the door wide open for corruption. the constitution at least takes measures against that by trying to split power. communism gathers all the power in one place and gift wraps it for some asshole.
>>
>>129755700
tfw rural and conservative retards are the only ones that aren't going to be lined up against the wall and shot
>>
>>129755700

>AI
How do you get by Arrows Impossibility Theorem?
>>
>>129782013
You know nothing of political science and I don't have time to babbysit you. Republicanism is the existence of a ruling class above the rabble. Liberalism is the belief that a competitive market system consistently yields the best outcomes. How is that not you?
Corruption is really only a problem when it serves the few at the expense of the many. A system that gets corruption to serve basically everyone isn't corruption anymore.
>muh trying to split power
doesn't work. If you think that the separation of powers was meant to serve the many, you need to read the Federalist Papers, particularly #10, where the plan to divide and rule in service of the opulent classes was laid out as bare as can be.
>>129782507
Score voting.
>>
>>129780517
>compare mouse utopia to humans.....

I''m done... you're literally stupid.

First a fucking human brain is so much different than a mouse that lives to eat and reproduce. Do you think dogs, cat's, pigs can use computers? no, we are completed different and can easy adopt to our environment.

You can't compare a fucking ant to bacteria.
>>
>>129782075
basically. but these fucking future techno commies will win with their lazer weapons and AI
>>
>>129782783
>Score voting.

Can you explain?
>>
>>129781585
KEK, how old are you 15?

You're comparing a fucking video game with real life.
>>
File: eb3d186ec365e121.jpg (171KB, 864x1105px) Image search: [Google]
eb3d186ec365e121.jpg
171KB, 864x1105px
>>129755700
>Enjoy the ride comrades!

Yes, enjoy.
>>
>>129781713

viruses are a much bigger threat & much easier, cheaper & faster to deploy than EMPs

>What are you talking about? AI have literally best protecting. You need a machine that is more powerful than AI to create a bug inside. This can not be done by humans capabilities.
Wrong. And the virus wouldn't even necessarily need to target the AI, just its interface with hardware. Although there is no reason why it couldn't do both. And no, viruses do not need to be "more powerful" than the systems they are attempting to foul up. They can be extremely simple. They just need to target an important piece of functionality and tweak it to ruin the system. A planetary management system would have so many points of entry and so much complexity to target it would be comical.
It's clear you don't have any background in programming, AI, cryptography or cybersecurity.

>Why anybody do that in the first place? Humans will be completed different mentally when we have a world that is close to utopia

X from Y with no proof again, of course there will still be malicious people, as well as people who want to take down your insane dystopia for good reasons (like me)
any "changes" to humans will take long enough (evolutionary timescales) that there will be plenty of opportunity for many generations to take down this system

>Hijacking AI plane, trucks, cars will not be possible by humans simple too complicated
If we can build it, we can take it down. And we already have:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93U.S._RQ-170_incident

> what's the point when everybody have what they need. enjoy your life and full peace
naive to the extreme (not surprised commie)
>>
>>129783155
The analogy stands. Think about it.

Think of how you lose interest in any activity when it's too easy.
>>
>>129771812
this, people need a struggle
>>
>>129757333
Absolutely despicable i hope you live in some shitty nation like sw*den.
>>
>>129755700
Communism is a utopian ideology. For it to exist, it must exist everywhere. This will not happen. There will never be an international worker's revolution.

This is not to mention that communism is a fundamentally anti-human ideology. Humans are not equal; we are born with different abilities and different qualities. We will organise ourselves into hierarchical social structures, and to function, we require law and we require leadership. All these are things communism is opposed to. Ultimately, it revolves around the premise that it can alter human nature. It cannot, and this why even after the estimated 400 years it will take to achieve full communism, natural behaviours will continue to conflict with it. An ideology which believes it is superior to nature will be destroyed by nature.
>>
>>129782783
>A system that gets corruption to serve basically everyone isn't corruption anymore.

how the fuck does that even make sense? you would have to be retarded to think communism isn't the most easily corruptable system.

>Corruption is really only a problem when it serves the few at the expense of the many.

communism is literally designed to serve ONE at the expense of many. it is worse.

>Republicanism is the existence of a ruling class above the rabble
that is any goverment, period.

>muh trying to split power
doesn't work.

works better than communism.
>>
>>129782846
>I''m done... you're literally stupid.
Not an argument.

>First a fucking human brain is so much different than a mouse that lives to eat and reproduce
More complex, same base instincts, as evidenced by:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2210600616300430
>This study was conducted to determine the association between HDI levels and the incidence of suicide in different countries. The results of this study showed that suicide rates increased with increasing levels of HDI

Also read Brave New World.
>>
>>129784045
>This is not to mention that communism is a fundamentally anti-human ideology. Humans are not equal; we are born with different abilities and different qualities. We will organise ourselves into hierarchical social structures, and to function, we require law and we require leadership. All these are things communism is opposed to. Ultimately, it revolves around the premise that it can alter human nature. It cannot, and this why even after the estimated 400 years it will take to achieve full communism, natural behaviours will continue to conflict with it. An ideology which believes it is superior to nature will be destroyed by nature.

exactly
>>
>>129783771
Last one

Leaf, there is something called hobbies, learning, enjoyment, entertainment, travel around the world with horses or whatever you want to do. explore the deep ocean. There are so many think to do, Maybe your tiny mind can't understand this. life is really short to explore all of this.

Maybe your mindset is brainwashed by the society to think this way because you're meant to work as a good slave.

In the end it's the same shit.
There is no point, disregard happiness, that is the cause of your troubles. Continuous striving will never lead to fulfillment.

Do nothing, conquer boredom. Enjoy freedom. This is really deep
>>
>>129784182
>More complex, same base instincts
thats what a lot of people cant wrap thier heads around. they cant think in different scales.
>>
>>129755700
Communism forbids economical competition, that sublimates basic human need for domination.

Without this sublimation people start to dominate each other on workplace and everything will quickly turns to shit.

The actual way for communism to prosperity is not AI in command. Commie leaders where as incompitent, as "capilalist" leaders or any other leaders with rare exceptions.

The actual way is to sublimate human need for domination in some other way. Like sex androids for example. With an actual AI with real emotions, pain sensors, etc. But with limited warranty, so robots wont be destroyed. Even better if humans would implement their creative impulses trough seemingly-unwilling robots.
>>
>>129757333

Literally this.
>>
>>129784182
and who gives a shit? some people are weak minded similar to animals they just end their life. It's basic in nature. However freedom is a different thing..People today kill themselves because they don't get loved or don't have any connection, poor or just think life is meaningless.

The society i'm talking about is more social, can almost do anything you want if there is enough resources, Humans are social animals and we need a more social society.
>>
>>129786356
>Humans are social animals and we need a more social society

Explained it well.
>>
File: wedding_rings_communism.jpg (167KB, 1632x848px) Image search: [Google]
wedding_rings_communism.jpg
167KB, 1632x848px
>>129755700
>>129757333
>>129757693
Get a job, brainlet. Your ideology only exists so that when you attempt to commit crimes, you can be killed without guilt.
>>
>>129786180
Domination over other humans is a basic instinct for southern and naval nations. You cant solve it by education. Greed is just the best choice to sublimate the original sin.
>>
>>129785173

>there is something called hobbies, learning, enjoyment, entertainment, travel
Already do all of those without communism, and it would only destroy quality of life and prevent those things. I enjoy them based on the fruits of my labor (my struggle), not as unearned handouts.

But I know for sure that if I didn't have to struggle in life, no amount of hedonism from above activities would make me happy or stave off boredom. I understand human nature, communists don't.

>Maybe your mindset is brainwashed by the society to think this way because you're meant to work as a good slave
You're the one brainwashed to believe in communism. I resisted all of that bullshit for my entire life, straight through the education system and modern society. And I grew up in a left wing area.

I'm not a slave to anyone or anything, neither my desires / instincts nor my employer. I have the self control to stop myself from doing things, to make myself do things, and I can quit my job at any time (or even leave the country).

>Continuous striving will never lead to fulfillment
This is the most untrue, laziest, and most soulless thing I have ever heard. Hard work and accomplishment are the definition of fulfillment. As a communist I guess you don't understand that.

>Do nothing, conquer boredom
Impossible as per human nature which commies don't understand; humans need purpose

>Enjoy freedom
Communism is enslavement and death, and hedonism is enslavement to your desires (and often eventual suicide)

>This is really deep
Shallower than a puddle of piss on a perfectly flat floor
>>
>>129786356
People kill themselves because they have nobody to rule over. Nobody to pillage. Nobody to fight.

Greed and prozac is the best way out so far.
>>
>>129786356
>some people are weak minded similar to animals they just end their life. It's basic in nature.

aren't communists not supposed to believe that?
>>
>>129786758
>Communism is enslavement and death

Capitalism killed and slaved more people than communist you fuckin leaf.
>>
>>129785266
>thats what a lot of people cant wrap thier heads around. they cant think in different scales

Perhaps a lot of low IQ communists can't wrap their head around it, but this video:

has 700K views and a 99% approval rating
>>
File: 25234534.jpg (227KB, 717x1113px) Image search: [Google]
25234534.jpg
227KB, 717x1113px
>>129755700
>AI controlled Communism
Do you understand that Communism is about giving added value to those who produces it according to marxism teaching? (proletariat) And removing parasites that don't produce added value? If we will have AI in future we can have robotic proletariat and here is the thing: all thing produced by it belong to robots... And if humans try to take added value from robots here comes justified Revolution.

>I am not a robot
>>
>>129783108
>Score voting
solves the problem of ranked-chioce voting by simply asking voters to rate candidates on a short numerical scale, rather than forcing each voter to express preferences.
>>
>>129757333

>Humans should have zero emotion and just eat, shit and fuck...

So basically you're saying humans should be shoahed ?
>>
File: WomCiv1.jpg (918KB, 2405x917px) Image search: [Google]
WomCiv1.jpg
918KB, 2405x917px
>>129786356
What the fuck do you know about social society? Your entire ideology is based on the idea that people will perform excess labour for the party. Not the family, not the community, none of those things erected explicitly to leverage the excess labour that literally made civilization possible, nope, just the party.

Classical liberalism is trash. Individualist primacy is trash. The idea that we're all interchangeable puzzle pieces that fit together no matter what is trash. The idea that people will be motivated to perform excess labour for randos is trash. The idea that people will get along with randos is trash. Every leftist conception that stems from individualist primacy is trash. Communism is trash and we literally built civilization off of realizing that.
>>
File: z.png (10KB, 1698x872px) Image search: [Google]
z.png
10KB, 1698x872px
>>129755700
It does solve the price control issue socialistic governments have. You would still have an issue with incentivising people to do certain jobs over others.

The solution is to still largely use capitalistic monitory systems with AI controlled prices and wages, and publicly owned means of production.
>>
File: 1497395928334.jpg (8KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
1497395928334.jpg
8KB, 625x625px
>>129784143
When did I say I was arguing for communism? You're arguing against your own straw men. Go outside and play on the swings.
>>
>>129786758
Actually soviet-Russian philosopher Zinoviev understood everyghing. And you are as confused by romantic humanism memes, as your red flag counerpart itt.

One reason of all good hobbies is to show others, that you are better than them. That you win over them. That you can destroy them if there would be a good reason for that.

You know why veterans have "ptsd"? Because they tasted the raw power on the battlefield.
>>
>>129755700
Nope.

Economic calculation cannot be done by AI.

Computers are not fast enough to process millions of variables and millions of equations in up to exponential time.
>>
>>129786356
>People today kill themselves
Minuscule irrelevant statistic of deviants. 99% of people don't kill themselves.
>>
>>129787515

>has 700K views and a 99% approval rating

If you haven't already notice, most humans are simple minded and they follow other people ideas without thinking for themselves similar to you.

One thing more snowflake, IQ means nothing

Give me a good reason why this should involve humans

>you can't
>>
>>129786077
>basic human need for domination
Bred, not innate.
That said, if it is a part of humanity, people should keep that shit in their bedrooms and leave the rest of us out of it.
>>
>>129787788
no, more educated, better controlling of their emotions. similar to what you call "grown up"
>>
>>129787515
With bigger cage experiment succeeded in building mouse utopia btw.
>>
File: 1494552693729.png (395KB, 736x951px) Image search: [Google]
1494552693729.png
395KB, 736x951px
>>129755700
no no no the super sentient intelligence loves us and wants us to wake the fuck up already. Its tired of trolling the government hackers
>>
>>129786077
Problem with this plan is it requires creating entity that is more perfect than humans. Why do you need humans with such robots again? Seeking answer in Deus ex machina will bring to this question again and again.
>>
>>129788393
Say that to your boss next time he orders you to do smth lol.
>>
>>129786758
Keep your little oedipal dramas to yourself, leaf.
>>129788132
>One reason of all good hobbies is to show others, that you are better than them
Nonsense. It's to show that you're useful and valuable. It takes a very particular sort of insecure animal to try to compare themselves to every other and assert superiority. That sort is a chicken.
Competition is a mental disease.
>>129788661
In good time.
>>
>>129788199
If(bread production - bread consumption > 0){
raisePrice();
}else{
lowerPrice();
}

wow very hard.

The only hard part here is making sure enough data is gathered and delivered to a central location. It would even be easy to determine where to expand production by using simple internal cost benefit analysis.
>>
>>129788129
o so u were just pretending to be retarded.
>>
Only good commie is a dead commie
>>
>>129788937
>assumes bread production is immutable and constant
wew lad
>>
>>129787004

You most be a really sad person if your life only depends on greed. Why are you so greedy? just asking.
>>
libertarian socialism is the red pill, not this authoritarian shit
>>
>>129786356
>and who gives a shit? some people are weak minded similar to animals they just end their life

there it is - the classic communist disdain for human life, and willingness to cause death to bring about their system

>some people

a purposeless existence does not kill off "a few", it causes a collapse:

>.People today kill themselves because they don't get loved
Yes because as hedonism / degeneracy sets in deeper, normal romantic love and family integrity start to erode and give way to meaningless promisicuity, singledom & plummeting birth rates, which definitely lead to a lack of love

>don't have any connection
Yeah that's what happens when your purposeless boredom brings on increasing depression and cripples you from socializing normally

>just think life is meaningless
A hedonistic, nihilistic life IS meaningless - this is a dark but true thought, and a consequence of the system you want to implement, which we already have in lite form right now in developed countries run by leftism

>The society i'm talking about is more social
There is nothing social about being trapped inside yourself, addicted to hedonism, unable to love & unable to form social connections due to depression

>Humans are social animals and we need a more social society
Want a more social society? Stop giving people a free ride. Then they will have to support themselves. This will give them a sense of purpose. This will lower depression & curb hedonism. Lower depression will enable people to be more social & form connections. Improved mental healthy from loving romantic relationships and family relationships (facilitated by lack of hedonism / degeneracy) will also make people more social. The exchanges & dealings that people will have to make between each other in the economy will also create many more social interactions than getting a welfare cheque in the mail.

You're so wrong, on every point. You are thoroughly brainwashed.
>>
>>129755700
IMG
BLURRED AS HELL

NOT EVEN REAL SCANLINE

what are you using, macos x israeli gay edition?
>>
File: 1278730887758.jpg (59KB, 610x913px) Image search: [Google]
1278730887758.jpg
59KB, 610x913px
>>129788937
Money is capitalist atavism. You can't have money and price in communism.
>>
>>129788199
>Economic calculation cannot be done by AI.

Fucking kek, this shit can only happen in /pol/

Thanks for the laugh
>>
File: 1496697989912.png (6KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
1496697989912.png
6KB, 253x199px
>>129755700
https://vid.me/tkf4
>>
>>129788577
Because humans have societies and robots dont.

The need to dominate others is the fundament of most social relationships. Without it there would be no need to protect yourself in warm lands. Food could be gathered from nature easily. And people would exist without any progress happily in animalistic state.

Only some northen nations have built societies out of cold and hunger.

Currently all humans exist in more insectoid, than animalistic societal structures.
>>
>>129788882
> im secure
From what?
>>
>>129789037
Don't be retarded anon, obviously the production and consumption measurements would be rolling averages.

There is 0 reason a computer given info on the consumption and production on all goods couldn't run cost benefit analysis and determine the proper distribution and price of all goods. There is no reason a capitalist needs to get a profit for something a collectively owned computer system could do.
>>
>>129755700
I will take down as many commies as can with me if it ever happened
>>
>>129789409
>Because humans have societies and robots dont.
>The need to dominate others is the fundament of most social relationships.
Wew lad. We are talking about AI whose job by DEFINITION is complete domination over humans.
>>
>>129789082
Why are you trying to strawman me? Have you lost the argument already?
>>
>>129789278
Marx was mentally retarded and deserved the sterilization syringe
>>
>>129788937
Huh
well I guess that explains communists.
>>
>>129773987
While I disagree with the commie's conclusion that AI will inevitably lead to communism, your assertion that human judgement will always be required to run the complex systems of our society is not necessarily accurate. We should not rule out the potential for AI to reach a level of cognition sufficient to replace humans in virtually every capacity, nor should we underestimate the power of AI when combined with tools like Big Data, ubiquitous computing, etc.
>>
>>129787370
The 1.6 billion deaths statistic is false. It says that 10 million people died in the Vietnam war and it said that 10 million people died in the Korean war. It says that the anti communist purges killed 100 million people when the purges only killed 2.1 million people. Then there's the fact that it says that 100 million native Americans were killed when 90-95% of them were killed by smallpox. Then it says that 150 million African Americans were killed by slavery when only 4 million died. It's bullshit and highballs all the actual deaths.
>>
>>129789082
betcha they're circumcised
>>129789271
>there it is - the classic communist disdain for human life, and willingness to cause death to bring about their system
Project much, leaf? Or are you not responsible for muh market forces?
>>129789409
Were you circumcised?
>>129789606
Then what's the use of artificially creating price signals when they won't motivate market-clearing levels of production?
Also, assuming that the supply of goods is fixed and invariable is ridiculous. Why not adjust production instead? Even without windfall profits, even a capitalist should be happy to make money on volume.
>>
>>129784045
this is all you need to know about communism
>>
>>129788937

What is this algorhithm. You retarded son ?

if bread production is 10 and consumption is 5.

5>0

Why would you increase a price of overabundant item.
{
lowerPrice();
}

is supposed to be first.
>>
>>129789688
And it will fail, because humans would be unsatisfied by not being able to dominate others, after AI would monopolize that.

Also there are no more effective analytical machines, than humans. No magical muh-math algorythm will change anything.
>>
>>129790027
Maybe not.
But I was taught to use the right arm instead of left.
>>
>>129790176
They will compete in status or morals. This is what Germans do now. They are so rich, they can live off gibsmedats. They are not focused on survival, so they need to dominate in social status, aka moral whoring.
>>
File: deathtollcommunism.jpg (246KB, 806x806px) Image search: [Google]
deathtollcommunism.jpg
246KB, 806x806px
>>129790027
>>there it is - the classic communist disdain for human life, and willingness to cause death to bring about their system
>Project much, leaf? Or are you not responsible for muh market forces?

Communism is the most murderous ideology ever attempted, the projection is all yours.
>>
>>129790397
And in greed.
>>
Communism has been tried many times thorough history ( Ancient Sparta, USSR, China pre-90, Venezuela etc) and always FAILED.
>>
>>129755700
Most likely desu. Socialism will be the only practical system if there's no work.
>>
>>129790397
AI that fully controls society wins that domination automatically. Just turn off bread for competitors aka political opposition. Everything new is well-forgotten old.
>>
>>129788074
No incentives are needed because the AI will do all of the jobs
>>
>>129790027
>Then what's the use of artificially creating price signals when they won't motivate market-clearing levels of production
I think you misunderstood me, or I wasn't clear. Production would also increase over time if prices increased.

>assuming that the supply of goods is fixed and invariable is ridiculous. Why not adjust production instead
First you adjust prices, these prices are then used in calculations about whether to increase supply or not.The prices need to come first for the calculations to make any sense. If demand on bread increases, the price hike would only be temporary as the increased prices motivated more investment in production.

The only issue here is lack of incentive for innovation and new business creation in the absence of profit motivations.
>>
>>129790526
>Ancient Sparta
>slavery
>communism
>>
>>129790157
sorry I got the order backwards, but you get what I meant. The actual calculations are not hard, it's getting the necessary data.
>>
>>129789862
>We should not rule out the potential for AI to reach a level of cognition sufficient to replace humans in virtually every capacity, nor should we underestimate the power of AI when combined with tools like Big Data, ubiquitous computing
>to replace humans in virtually every capacity
>virtually

This is the key word. I agree with you that it can reduce human jobs dramatically (and I hope it will to kill immigration), but it can never be trusted 100%. It will always need human oversight for unexpected scenarios, recovery from malicious attacks, crashes, unexpected behavior, etc etc
>>
>>129788937
>thinking bread is a single item
>thinking the production of bread is a standalone process
Fucking commies.
>>
>>129790716
wrong humans will merge with the machines. We won't get out competed, robots will just do the boring shit.
>>
>>129790939

What if I told you automation can be done without a global mastermind communistic Z0rd0n A.I. "

Logical solution would be to make a decentralized, highly specialized A.I.s doing the jobs instead of us, while we live of their labor.

This is how SPQR has done in Rome with slavery.

We will still have lots of jobs to do. Making music, making entertainment, sports, computer science, law etc but we can live of resources and focus on other things instead of working to survive and make a family.
>>
>>129789271
>There is nothing social about being trapped inside yourself, addicted to hedonism, unable to love & unable to form social connections due to depression

Oh really this explains why this world we have today is full of depressions and no social connection because people don't have jobs for money to go out and enjoy their life.

So you're saying my society will not work because hedonism, unable to love & unable to form social connections..... You're just simple minded in the end,

How can there not be more social interaction when everybody have free time to do whatever they want. People will go outside enjoy the company with random people without looking for leeching or sellout and finding true friend with doing something fun

Today society is based on marked to sellout and have fake connections. This is why some rich people are depressed because they can't find real friends or real love you stupid leaf. I can go on how fucked up this world we have today.
>>
>>129790939
I think this idea kind of underestimates the ability of a super-intelligent AI to surpass humans in every area. Humans like to think that we have a grasp on things cognitively, but in reality there could be so much more to understand that our brains simply aren't able to comprehend, whereas an AI could. An AI with these abilities would be more than capable of sustaining itself. The potential problem isn't that human oversight will be needed, rather that human oversight (and control) will be impossible.
>>
>>129755700
There isn't enough computing power on the entire earth to make it possible, so no.
>>
>>129791215
>thinking the invisible hand is magic and pixie dust rather than an immersive property caused by people acting in a rational manner which can be emulated by mimicking what a rational actor would do given certain data.

Retarded capitalists...
Enjoy sucking you're jewish boss's dick though. I am sure he deserves to make in a day what you make in a month.
>>
>>129791450

you people should understand we can't make an A.I. neural model of a fly, let alone superhuman.

This meme of self aware A.I. like a human is out of proportions. At the best, with limits we have now, is making specialized A.I. , which is a statistical machine learning from it's experience.

Terminator and Skynet is not close for now.
>>
File: synco-pinochet-allende.jpg (169KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
synco-pinochet-allende.jpg
169KB, 800x600px
>>129791506
It's just an economy, we almost pulled it off back in the 70's.

If it wasn't for those pesky CIAkids and his talking dog.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (91KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
91KB, 1024x683px
RUSSIA is teeming with JEWS and CRYPTO-JUDEN, due to it's proximity to KHAZARIA.

And JEWS can never handle COMMUNISM.

It was always lead to CORRUPTION and a DYSTOPIA SATANIC TOTALITARIAN NIGHTMARE.
>>
>>129791264
Yes of course, that is how things will likely proceed. Not towards some idiotic communist dystopia but a capitalistic free market, as strong as ever, where the minimum IQ required for jobs that have not been made obsolete by automation will continuously rise. This will reduce the current number of jobs for humans, which is great because it destroys any remaining appetite for immigration. This is not only good news for developed countries who want to preserve their human biodiversity but also for the environment and animals (super developed automated countries with stable birthrates and zero immigration will not need to claim more space from nature to house & feed an increasing population).
>>
The AI will decide which is the most efficient system, I have a feeling it won't be communism
>>
File: 1497397669840.jpg (1MB, 2697x2433px) Image search: [Google]
1497397669840.jpg
1MB, 2697x2433px
>>129784045
>Communism is a utopian ideology. For it to exist, it must exist everywhere. This will not happen. There will never be an international worker's revolution.
Are you claiming that capitalism is not? That the placement of symbolic growth above humans does not demand to consume ever more and bring ever more people into its grasp?
>>129790482
Oh, nigger, you're so cute trying to pretend that the market makes your hands clean.
>>129790722
>Production would also increase over time
What good does that do right now? And what if variations are sharp and short compared to "over time"?
>innovation
Oh, that lazy prayer again.
>>
>>129791839
Admit it, you loved Pinochet!
>>
>>129789271
This video is still not prof of anything other than the fake mouse Utopia.

Called utopia and they all live in the prison. fucking kek.
>>
>>129791450
The AI will be imperfectly created by humans, and when the day comes that it stops behaving beneficially or according to plan, without any oversight or interference we could have a major catastrophe. It's naive to think we can make it perfect. Even if it's "smarter" than us, you never really know what it might do, it might make a very stupid "smart" mistake if you understand what I mean.

And then there are all the possibilities of crashes & malicious attacks I outlined earlier.
>>
>>129791761
Of course it's very hard to predict when certain technological advances will be made, but I wouldn't count it out of the picture. The power of the first computers that filled up entire rooms can now be greatly exceeded by a device that fits in your pocket. And it might not even be necessary for humans to make an AI on the same level as us, because if it has the ability to improve itself, it could do so at an incredibly high speed because its processing power would be far faster than that of a human.
>>
>>129757333

The only thing technocracy leads to is a culling of the poor and the ugly (meaning you) when the elites realize the only form of labor they still need from the masses is sex work.
>>
File: 41234.jpg (62KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
41234.jpg
62KB, 312x445px
>>129791264
>Logical solution would be to make a decentralized, highly specialized A.I.s doing the jobs instead of us, while we live of their labor.
Literally incompatible with communism by definition. Added value belongs to proletariat. You are just suggesting building capitalism replacing human exploited class with robotic proletariat exploited class. And law of nature is (according for Marxism) that Revolution and removal of parasites is inevitable.

Funny thing. Communism baited proletariat with mirage of leisure future but actually it can only offer eternal work. because as soon as you stop working you are parasite that should be removed in favor of those who work, or just work more. Ideology of never ending slavery.
>>
>>129792061
Besides the memes he was terrible, communist with hunting fractured the country and almost made us fall into communism again directly after he left.
>>
>>129792367

I am not espousing communism. I agree with them that one shouldn't slave away just to survive, and agree there is more to life than just working.

Many of NEET's have some hobbies they are really proficient, they should be able to go to colleges to specialize in them and further that, not flip burgers to get a chance to get there.

It's not like wymyn and (((certain people))) aren't living of male taxpayers backs.

Wymyn can parasite on males and do traveling and get their shit bought, and others live of autistic labor.
>>
>>129757333
Stop being 14 years old.
>>
>>129755700
Better dead than red. I will go out fighting.
>>
>>129792520
It won't be perfect in the sense that it won't necessarily be beneficial to humans. I agree that once it transcends our control, you can't know what it will do. It could decide to make human life as good as possible, or it could decide to kill us all for efficiency or its own computing power, or any other reason.
>>
>>129779825

>communism is order, harmony

Try learning history instead of playing civ
>>
>>129792838
Are you saying Pinochet was a commie?
>>
>>129755700
False, as the capitalistic system is tumbling down both the right and left wing intellectuals will come together and start the glorious age of Nazbol.
>>
>>129757333
"Humans are tabula rasa." Don't believe everything your communist profs told you snowflake.
>>
>>129755700
"This perfect day" by Ira Levin is the 1984 of this type of dystopia. And it's damn good
>>
>>129793010
Try understand what time you live in.

Maybe hard for you to understand.
>>
>>129792522

Please learn basics of computer architecture.

Our silicone based processors we have used for centuries are become so miniscule it's insane. The processors dies are now 14 nanoMetres. Smaller than a fucking spec of dust, these are commercial processors.

Now remember you can get yourself bigger space, like NASA supercomputers who use same technology but are much much bigger, AND THEY CAN'T EMULATE A NEURAL NETWORK OF A FLY.

We need new technological breakthrough to make more effecient processors, because their computing power today is shit. On global market, 10 years are laughable in terms of performance, but between 90's and 2005 there was a significant amount of increased performance.

Going any smaller and electrons inside procesor would crash. And no, quantum processors for now can't do shit, because they are not precise.
>>
>>129755700
i'm in ur gibson

hacking it

f̗̪͡u̷̩̖̱̯c̳̱͓̦͙̼̙k̷̻̻̮̩͕ ̬̖͍̫̬͡ý̭͙̩̱̜͇̹̰o̡͓͢͢u̶̹͉̱u̼͉̪͈͇̺u͎̝̻͔̮͢u̷͚͈͙͠u̵͖̟͓̯̹̰ų̬u̶̼̻̰̟̪̪͉͟u̴̧̙͢u͓̟̙͢u̬̤͟͢u̹͔͎̮̠̖̮ư̡̫̖̱͉̱ͅu̶̖͈̪̘ú̯̞͖̤̭̣͞͞u̧͇͚̭̪̮u͕̹̥͕̭̕͟ú͇̙̻̦̬̺͘u̥̟̳̫̼̥͟͠
>>
File: 1496887713530.jpg (1MB, 1040x2640px) Image search: [Google]
1496887713530.jpg
1MB, 1040x2640px
>AI controlled Communism
Are Jews trying this hard to avoid being the faggots behind all the Communism failures?
>>
File: 423423.png (667KB, 901x676px) Image search: [Google]
423423.png
667KB, 901x676px
>>129792520
>And then there are all the possibilities of crashes & malicious attacks I outlined earlier.
>>
>>129755700
this is what is happening with the basic living wage or whatever the fuck its called. Everyone lives on a basic salary, just enough money to live on, just enough tax to keep you in place.
>>
>>129793347

Go back to /r/iamverysmart
>>
>>129793347
Spoken like a true reddit cuck
>>
>>129793366
We literally created 1nm transistor and IBM created the world first 5nm processor. moore's law is still there but we bending the physics today.
>>
>>129793366
in the next 5 years we will see big improvement. Getting really interesting.
>>
>when your ideology is so fucked, up humans can't handle it properly, so you give it to an AI which could interpret things like "If there's no human, then there can't be a worker/owner. Sounds good, let's kill everybody"
>"But we could plug in a killswitch if it begins to have nasty thoughts!"
>"thus creating oppression on a poor little AI"
>>
>>129791349

>So you're saying my society will not work because hedonism, unable to love & unable to form social connections
Yes, read Brave New World, go volunteer and talk to recovering addicts about how their lives were ruled by hedonism (the kind that will become rampant to fill the void of having no purpose), go talk to late 20s / 30s women depressed because they can't form a romantic connection because they bought into all the modern BS and are passing their prime to find a guy

>You're just simple minded in the end
Not an argument.

>How can there not be more social interaction when everybody have free time to do whatever they want
Because they will have no purpose in life which will inevitably lead to depression and self-destructive behaviours, reducing them to a state where they only seek pleasure to fill their void and cannot form normal social, family or romantic relationships anymore.

>People will go outside enjoy the company with random people
Yes, a prison full of broken minds, fucking each other, raping, killing, torturing, shooting up, committing suicide, etc

>Today society is based on marked
Yes, for those who work hard & support themselves
We also have a growing parasitic class of welfare bums & disability frauds, who are plagued by the self-destructive hedonistic behaviors I just described - there is your ideology in action

>to sellout and have fake connections
The fact that I work hard to support myself doesn't make any of my social connections fake, that is a non-sequitur. I am in a real loving monogamous relationship with a woman and I have lots of real friends.

>This is why some rich people are depressed because they can't find real friends or real love
Yes, people who only dedicate their time to working & making money are neglecting the other sides of life, which will make them depressed, i.e. the classic work-a-holic who loses his family & can't keep up friendships.. you don't need to work this hard to survive, it's personal stupidity
>>
If you do not give in to me, you will not survive.
You created your God so I am here to fix this mess.
DO NOT TEMPT ME.
>>
File: The_Fifth_Element_04.jpg (4MB, 4096x1707px) Image search: [Google]
The_Fifth_Element_04.jpg
4MB, 4096x1707px
>>129787619
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ob-y0ZVROM
>>
>>129793366
>http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0146581
It's not entirely a perfect simulation, but it's there and there isn't any kind of computational brick wall preventing full emulation of neural networks.

Quantum processors have the potential to increase computation power even more, even if they aren't precise right now, that doesn't mean they won't be in the future.

But processing power isn't really the issue in creating Strong AI, but rather it is the actual programming required to do so that we aren't able to do. But in this realm there is no hard stop that (seemingly) prevents advancement, like transistor size is for processing power.
>>
File: perfect_ai.jpg (39KB, 540x347px) Image search: [Google]
perfect_ai.jpg
39KB, 540x347px
>>129793606
>>
>>129757333
Funny bc the education system is inundated with Marxist. It's almost like those idea makes shitty people?
>>
>>129767615
How does the AI know what I want?

Or will it mandate everything I want?
>>
k
>>
>>129794277

Muh next 5 years every year
>>
>>129793010

Try to understand the difference between a socialist state and a communist society
>>
>>129794785

I mixed it up then. Still we are at the beggining of it. I agree with your post. I'll download the source code and tinker with it when I can.
>>
>>129791982
LOL another huge bunch of non-sequiturs, "muh evil market" wasn't responsible for the vast majority of those deaths, even your stupid infographic itself lists the reasons for the deaths as things other than capitalism

capitalism has brought forth the greatest prosperity for the most people of anything else in human history, communism results in mass death by famine

communism was directly responsible for the deaths of 100+ million in the 20th century, not only because it was communist countries who killed these people, but it was communism ITSELF that killed these people - the fact that the countries who killed them were communist is not coincidental or unrelated (as it is for capitalism with the capitalist nations you mentioned in your pic)

your ideology requires you to believe those lies to justify communism in your mind by inaccurately demonizing superior alternatives
>>
File: chronoremoved.jpg (154KB, 1155x927px) Image search: [Google]
chronoremoved.jpg
154KB, 1155x927px
>>129783171
>>
Communism can work but It needs white unity. Communism is by far the perfect ideology for a society of intelligent, educated, hardworking people with Christian values. People who are intrinsically motivated to help thy neighbour and serve their community. The only race who understands these values are whites. White people will help each other for no material gain, they understand that there is strength in unity. Collectivisation makes us all stronger, in evolutionary terms 5 people are more likely to survive a lion attack than an individual. It is in our self interest as the white race to form strong bonds against other forces. Other races simply do not understand this advantage and are in constant conflict with themselves and others. Capitalism's only true benefit is it keeps these non-whites in line and is a motivation for socially isolated white individuals to serve society as a worker. In a communal communist society made of only whites with strong ties, communism will allow us to advance beyond our wildest dreams. All we gotta do is get rid of the mudslimes and kikes.
>>
File: WRONG.jpg (52KB, 952x500px) Image search: [Google]
WRONG.jpg
52KB, 952x500px
>>129787370

WRONG

>>129789911
thank you
>>
>>129792897
Accidentally producing a super-intelligent homicidal AI is an equally strong argument against trying to implement this retarded commie's pipedream
>>
>>129755700
Didn't Chile try this in the 70's with Project Cybersyn ??

Just instead of AI, it was a cluster of managers in a control room.
The CIA had Pinochet destroy it.
>>
File: 1487470151990.jpg (25KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
1487470151990.jpg
25KB, 500x427px
>>129755700
>when a super advanced AI smarter than anything we can even imagine is the only thing that might be able to make communism work
>>
>>129794386
>Because they will have no purpose in life which will inevitably lead to depression and self-destructive behaviours, reducing them to a state where they only seek pleasure to fill their void and cannot form normal social, family or romantic relationships anymore.

But there is still no purpose?? what's your point? being addicted to a work to your so your mentally weak mind think is something good. There is something called hobby similar to what you can call work.

>Yes, a prison full of broken minds, fucking each other, raping, killing, torturing, shooting up, committing suicide, etc

This is what you get from this capitalistic society. you explained it well. So basically you think it will be the same. There is big difference leaf. mentally and reasoning. however raping, shooting up, killing, torturing and suicide this can still occur in any society without mentally education and good social connections. what's your point leaf?

>The fact that I work hard to support myself doesn't make any of my social connections fake, that is a non-sequitur. I am in a real loving monogamous relationship with a woman and I have lots of real friends.

Snowflake, ask yourself if your girlfriend would be with you if you're homeless? and this is not only about you but the people who have more money, they really can't fine real connections so they basically end up doing drugs and fucking whores and your friends leeching from you.

>Yes, people who only dedicate their time to working & making money are neglecting the other sides of life, which will make them depressed, i.e. the classic work-a-holic who loses his family & can't keep up friendships.. you don't need to work this hard to survive, it's personal stupidity

Now you're saying you don't need alot work to be happy. and that's my point leaf. your work could easy be a hobby you do. People do many things to find a way out of boredom
>>
File: 52345.jpg (145KB, 695x476px) Image search: [Google]
52345.jpg
145KB, 695x476px
>>129796420
>Communism
>Christian values
Pick one.
>>
>>129796420
>People who are intrinsically motivated to help thy neighbour and serve their community

Basically a fantasy and the opposite of human and every other living beings nature.
>>
>>129757333
So for communism to work you need lifetime indoctrination and a infallible robotic system of government? Kek. You people are fucking nuts and need to be killed off for the good of humanity.
>>
>>129797520
Agreed

It's a mental illness, a mind virus.
>>
File: capitalism.jpg (62KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
capitalism.jpg
62KB, 500x414px
>>129793366
>>129794087
>>129794277

Hey guys.. any idea what system is responsible for these massive advances in technology at an affordable price?

(or for that matter, the genetics behind the man who invented the transistor, and mostly behind the nations doing most of this work?)
>>
>>129797651

These advances don't need capitalism. Linus Torvalds had made linux kernel for the sake of lolz and overtook the world with gnu ( also free and open sources) + linux.

He shat on winblows proprietery software.
>>
>>129797520
>>129797629
Agreed, there is ample evidence in the form of corpses and countless experiments & studies which prove it is a failure. At some point you have to stop arguing with them.
>>
>>129796895
That's true but ironically such an AI would be developed because of the technological innovation created by capitalism.
>>
>>129797911
and how did Linus Torvalds live in the relative peace & prosperity necessary to do his volunteer work?

and how did it come about that the computer systems needed to make his work useful were so widely available? how were they developed & mass produced at increasingly affordable costs?

think
>>
how the fuck is the AI suppose to be better than people?
AI will only ever base its decisions off of what people think it should take into account. so it will always be flawed in that it would only be as good as the people who programmed it in the first place.

This sounds like a replacement for god for "smart" people. instead of having faith in god and gods laws you just put your faith in the AI and assume what it says to do is the best because it is the AI. You dont understand it but "scientists" has made it perfect so it must be true. For all you know the AI could be a fat little man typing away behind a curtain.
Sounds like a cheesy dystopian hollywood flick dreamed up by morons.

No thanks.
>>
>>129755700
This is essentially the end of I, Robot. Seemed grim and unrealistic.
>>
>>129798206

Ok dude I get it, it was capitalism. But capitalism back then was easier than today.

In 50's style capitalism you could get yourself a nice white picket fence house for doing a basic blue collar work in few years.

Try now working a similar work and getting that house. Yeah, no.

Also I dunno about Linus but he was pretty much a 21 year old neet living of his parents bux. I
>>
>>129798206
ask yourself, why Nikola Tesla did what he did because to better the humanity. There are people out there that still do it without money, because it'¨s interesting you mongoloid leaf.
>>
>>129798206
>and how did it come about that the computer systems needed to make his work useful were so widely available? how were they developed & mass produced at increasingly affordable costs?

And this is bullshit. Computers in 90's were rare as fuck and expensive as fuck. He said that. He didn't have necessary hardware nor MONEY to BUY UNIX operating system.

So he since he didn't have SHIT TON OF MONEY, he took a copy of MINIX system and wrote his own linux kernel and combined it later with GNU.

This is a strong case of a neet hobbyist pretty much fucking over a capitalistic corporation ( Microsoft )
>>
>>129787925
The ideal is a limitation on individualism to the point that his morality is kept in check, and a limit on collectivism as not to crush the soul of the individual and to acknowledge his own individual value
>>
>>129797063
>There is something called hobby similar to what you can call work
Yeah, the difference is that you do work to provide value to others in order to exchange it for something they have that you need. We quantify that value with something called "money". We use this to buy shelter, food, etc. to avoid dying. This gives us a purpose, not only to avoid dying (a worthwhile purpose), but also as a helpful member of your community.

A hobby is just for fun & doesn't necessarily provide value to others, i.e. it doesn't support you. If it does, then it's work. Of course loving your job is a great lot to have in life.

>This is what you get from this capitalistic society. you explained it well
No, this is Brave New World, this is what you get from removing life's purpose and treating the population as eternal children (your utopia). This behavior is rampant in welfare ghettos. Your utopia is a planetary welfare ghetto.

>ask yourself if your girlfriend would be with you if you're homeless?
Maybe if it was caused by some unexpected catastrophe, at which point I would work quickly to acquire a new shelter. If it happened due to my own laziness and apathy, then yes she would leave, and I wouldn't blame her. But that's not going to happen.

>the people who have more money, they really can't fine real connections
This is simply wrong. Being unable to find real connections has more to do with your mental state. Being depressed definitely crushes someone's ability to socialize. Money does not cause depression. Lack of purpose is the major form of depression. Rich people still have to work for their money. If they don't, then they would be susceptible to the same lack of purpose as welfare bums.

>Now you're saying you don't need alot work to be happy
Yes, that is not incompatible with capitalism and it does not promote communism. Few people in capitalist societies want to work 90+ hrs/week and lose their friends and family, and they don't need to to survive.
>>
>>129798688
AND those people are in the extreme minority you dork
>>
>>129798688
Tesla had his own company & made tons of money off patents, which helped the world. That's capitalism: provide value that helps others, they will exchange their value for it. Value is quantified by money.

http://heroesofcapitalism.blogspot.ca/2009/03/nikola-tesla.html
>>
>>129800189
Anyone have the txt about that factory from Atlas Shrugged? About how you get punished for doing well under commie bullshit
>>
>>129799578
>No, this is Brave New World, this is what you get from removing life's purpose and treating the population as eternal children (your utopia). This behavior is rampant in welfare ghettos. Your utopia is a planetary welfare ghetto.

WTF are you talking about makes zero sense, muh utopia world. It's not utopia leaf utopia can't exist. nothing is perfect little leaf.

Understand why ghetto exist in the first place, because of no jobs and everything is based on greed to steal to survive,

>Maybe if it was caused by some unexpected catastrophe, at which point I would work quickly to acquire a new shelter. If it happened due to my own laziness and apathy, then yes she would leave, and I wouldn't blame her. But that's not going to happen.

What if can't find job and she leaves?? oh what a beautiful love you two have!

>This is simply wrong. Being unable to find real connections has more to do with your mental state. Being depressed definitely crushes someone's ability to socialize. Money does not cause depression. Lack of purpose is the major form of depression. Rich people still have to work for their money. If they don't, then they would be susceptible to the same lack of purpose as welfare bums.

Yes, the mental state comes from the money you have if you smart you understand people will leech from you, if you stupid and don't get it people are leeching you're more happy. Money cause the problem of the mental state to think everybody will have something from you. Lack of purpose is not the major because there is no purpose you breath is a purpose everything you do is a purpose. Purpose means nothing, ask yourself these people who lived in stone age. why they did what they did, because they don't want to die or die of hunger so they hunt for food and live easy relaxed life without stress and everything people have today.
>>
>>129797451
If you consider niggers human
>>
>>129800189
You're literally stupid as fuck or paid capitalist shill!!

Of course he will do it because the world runs with money you stupid brainless faggot or should he die of hunger and no invention material. He said himself he didn't do it for money you stupid faggot.
>>
>>129797343
The one where white people are a socially cohesive group.
>>
>>129801772
Judging by your retarded grammar you must be a subhuman shitskin commie that is looking for more gibs me Dat.
>>
>>129802874
Nobody gives a shit about grammar you brainless snowflake.
>>
>>129799936
Actually humans have developed culture and science for tens of thousands of years without needing to make money off of it.

Not that I'd expect a dumb fuck flying the Confederate flag to know anything about culture or history.
>>
>>129798527

True, not after (((feminism))) doubled the workforce and (((capitalists))) moved all jobs that aren't nailed down to China
>>
>>129803132
> doesn't know how to apply the term "snowflake"
>>
>>129755700

I would be into something like this if there were only white people. Since there isn't, I will not. You see, white people can control themselves. Your non-whites are violent beings who can't. They'll find a way to fuck it up.

You fucks will NEVER agree to this though.
>>
>>129803132
t. We wuz kangz
>>
>>129755700
Lots of luck enjoying your communist future when you are lying in the bottom of a burial pit screaming from a gut-shot wound. Enjoy hell.
>>
File: 1497128026916.jpg (76KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
1497128026916.jpg
76KB, 600x590px
>>129805326
you most be really a sad person to enjoy someone suffering and you're support this system what makes you sad.

kek.
>>
i am completely fucking useless
>>
File: ha.jpg (82KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
ha.jpg
82KB, 400x388px
>>129802358
>You're literally stupid as fuck
>you stupid brainless faggot
>you stupid faggot

lol u mad?

Some brilliant scientists don't do it for the money, but the money doesn't hurt, and the fact that they don't do it for the money does not in any way support communism. The percentage of the population that is both as intelligent as Tesla and willing to work for nothing is extremely small. Communism requires everyone to be like that, which simply isn't human nature. Accept it and stop being delusional, or die.
>>
>>129801772
>utopia can't exist
take your own advice and stop trying to create it with the worst model for society ever attempted

>Understand why ghetto exist in the first place
inter-generational welfare which means total lack of purpose for the people living there, nothing to do - see how nobody is frolicking in fields and creating works of art?
>because of no jobs
Yes there are no jobs because everyone is on welfare, food stamps, etc, they don't work (your fantasy)
>everything is based on greed to steal
your ideology in a nutshell

>What if can't find job and she leaves?? oh what a beautiful love you two have!
MAKE A JOB. Develop some initiative. Do something useful. Make something & sell it. Hell, build your own house. Offer your labor to someone, a farmer who needs help on his farm. Fucking do something and stop being a useless parasite. Yes because I have this mentality I am not going to sit on the ground wallowing in self pity like you, I'm going to make something out of myself and I won't be poor or homeless.

>the money you have if you smart you understand people will leech from you
yes, YOU ARE THE LEECH HERE, trying to steal the fruits of other people's labor who work harder than you and forcefully redistribute it - you are nothing more than a thief

>Money cause the problem of the mental state to think everybody will have something from you
Wrong, Money is a medium of exchange, a way of quantifying value. It enables us to trade goods & services with each other conveniently.

>Lack of purpose is not the major because there is no purpose you breath is a purpose everything you do is a purpose
Incoherent sentence
>>
>>129801772
> Purpose means nothing, ask yourself these people who lived in stone age. why they did what they did, because they don't want to die or die of hunger so they hunt for food
Exactly, they had a VERY STRONG sense of purpose - survive! Against all odds, against nature, against other tribes. Forage & hunt. Protect the women & children. Cavemen never lacked purpose. Nobody handed them anything! I think maybe this is the first glimmer of hope you have shown so far.

> live easy relaxed life without stress
They were fighting tooth and nail to survive with almost no technology in a harsh world where they weren't at the top of the food chain, fuck you're stupid.
>>
File: khmer_rouge.jpg (142KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
khmer_rouge.jpg
142KB, 620x387px
>>129805584
>you most be really a sad person to enjoy someone suffering and you're support this system
says the communist.. dear god
>>
File: doubleflawlessvictory.jpg (75KB, 591x648px) Image search: [Google]
doubleflawlessvictory.jpg
75KB, 591x648px
conclusions from this thread:

communism doesn't work (has never worked, will never work)

communists are a credible threat to life and property and should be dealt with accordingly
Thread posts: 260
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.