[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are young males dropping out of society?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 55

File: dumbfucks.png (415KB, 988x502px) Image search: [Google]
dumbfucks.png
415KB, 988x502px
So many men these days don't even think about getting a job and getting married.
>>
my parents told me I could be anything

so now I am nothing
>>
File: TheWhiteNationalist.jpg (203KB, 891x1600px) Image search: [Google]
TheWhiteNationalist.jpg
203KB, 891x1600px
>>129751764
So this is how /pol/ plans to save the white race. Keep it up lads.
>>
>>129751764
gee i sure wonder what would happen if we broke down the demographic in question by rac-

uh i mean we WUZ KANGS N SHIET WHITEY KEEPIN US DOWN
>>
>>129752048
It's the workforce as a whole. Niggers will always be useless until the end of time, but it's other races that are faltering, specifically whites.
>>
>>129751983
fpbp
>>
>>129751764
Because the perception (correctly) is that they won't be able to get a job that will put their long term quality of life above that of a NEET
>>
Maybe because women want a shot at earning their keep and still getting supported by a man and we're collectively over it.
>>
sort yourself out lads allah akbar
>>
>>129751764
A friend of mine just plays video games all day.
If I did that I'd get extreme anxiety and get super depressed.

The only reason I go to work is because my parents want me to and I get some sort of social element out of it.
>>
>>129751764
>try to get a decent job
>can't
>give up

At least the government doesn't consider me unemployed!
>>
What's there to work for? Women are mostly faithless sluts, so there goes having a family. Housing prices are way over-inflated so there goes that dream. Taxes are too high and only go to supporting shitskins and Israel, so fuck high earnings.
The only thing to work for is to buy yourself shitty mass produced crap from China and rent a shitty apartment so you can be atomized and alienated even further. Fuck that shit, I'm going to inherit my parents' house, I can do odd jobs and get paid under the table to sustain myself, there's no reason or incentive to be a fucking cog in a corporate machine that will replace you with Pajeet to save even a penny. Let the fucking whores and affirmative action nigs waste away their lives being drones and hopefully they'll run this failed system into the ground sooner.
Unless you've locked down some nice religious virgin girl who wants your babies, then why bother?
>>
From how these articles act, I should be surrounded by women at my job and have constant female attention.

I call bullshit.
>>
>>129753041
I have no social life at work but if I sat around playing video games all day I would feel like a piece of shit

even though I hate my job I feel a lot better on days I come home from working than on days I waste away doing nothing important
>>
>>129751764
>Was a quasi-NEET not a long time ago
>Doing a half-time job for the most of my "career"
>Cherishing my inner childish/cowardly
qualities
>Enviroment constantly pressured to do something with my life
>Being weak as fuck as well as afraid of life
>Found a two posts intellectual job, totally by accident (personal contacts)
>Left any left NEET degeneracy/weaknesses behind me
>Started to be confident as fuck

If you are a quasi-civilized, non retarded person you can easily adopt into the society
>>
>>129751764
alla akba!
is terrorism considered a job?
>>
What's the point? Freedom is dead.
>>
>>129752312
Correct perception? You really believe sitting at home and wasting your time is better than working somewhere else? You work at McDonalds for a few years, then maybe go to college/get a trade certificate, get a better job, and it goes from there. Just because you start at the bottom in your 20s doesn't mean you give up.
>>
>>129751983
Sventenson dropping some kinoportery redpills on his way to the cuckshed
Absolutely based
>>
File: monk.jpg (70KB, 600x928px) Image search: [Google]
monk.jpg
70KB, 600x928px
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments)

In July 1968 four pairs of mice were introduced into the habitat. There was no shortage of food or water or nesting material. There were no predators.

The last surviving birth was on day 600, bringing the total population to a mere 2200 mice... This period between day 315 and day 600 saw a breakdown in social structure and in normal social behavior. Among the aberrations in behavior were the following: expulsion of young before weaning was complete, wounding of young, increase in homosexual behavior, inability of dominant males to maintain the defense of their territory and females, aggressive behavior of females, passivity of non-dominant males with increased attacks on each other which were not defended against. After day 600, the social breakdown continued and the population declined toward extinction. Their male counterparts withdrew completely, never engaging in courtship or fighting. They ate, drank, slept, and groomed themselves – all solitary pursuits. Sleek, healthy coats and an absence of scars characterized these males. They were dubbed "the beautiful ones." Breeding never resumed and behavior patterns were permanently changed.

...when all available space is taken and all social roles filled, competition and the stresses experienced by the individuals will result in a total breakdown in complex social behaviors, ultimately resulting in the demise of the population.

Calhoun saw the fate of the population of mice as a metaphor for the potential fate of man. He characterized the social breakdown as a "second death,” with reference to the “second death” mentioned in the Biblical book of Revelation 2:11. His study has been cited by writers such as Bill Perkins as a warning of the dangers of the living in an "increasingly crowded and impersonal world."

>Breeding never resumed
>>
>>129751764
>working for this cancer society
>paying taxes so that this shit society can threw that money to some retarded gibz me dats
>while i will get all the blame for being white and heterosexual
hahaha
never
fuck it, i have my hobbies, i will study until i die
fuck this nigger society
>>
>>129751764

Equality ideology breaks the the society functionality of the human animal.
Feminism fills the human hive with parasites, promiscuous females, and the male of the species reacts instinctively by walking away.
>>
File: deal with it.jpg (60KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
deal with it.jpg
60KB, 1280x800px
>>129751764
>>
>>129751764
Why would I support a society like this?
Nothing left.
>>
>>129753443
True.

*sigh*
>>
>>129754735
Who the fuck is going to hire a mcdonalds employee?

>>129754735
>You really believe sitting at home and wasting your time is better than working somewhere else?

There are more opportunities for making money by sitting on your ass at home than there are working at a minimum wage job for retards.
>>
>>129753837
You went from toilet cleaner to toilet cleaning manager? Congratulations Andrzej!

>>129753569
>>129753443
>What's there to work for? Women are mostly faithless sluts, so there goes having a family.
t. doesn't know any women
>Housing prices are way over-inflated so there goes that dream
t. never searched for a house in his life
>Taxes are too high and only go to supporting shitskins and Israel
I agree with this actually, doesn't mean you can live off welfare tho.
>there's no reason or incentive to be a fucking cog in a corporate machine that will replace you with Pajeet to save even a penny.
Most of the ones that come from India are there to fill jobs that most Americans can't. It's not a meme, I work in Santa Clara and the Indian tech workers here get paid the same as anyone else. Some of the lower quality Pajeets do get shipped to other jobs to do them for less though, and there is constant outsourcing which are problems.
>Unless you've locked down some nice religious virgin girl who wants your babies, then why bother?
I think I can kind of see your perspective, most people used to get married and have a house/kids in early 20s but that's not possible until your 30s now usually so the women end up being ruined sluts by then.
>>
>>129751764
Because life is profoundly depressing.
>>
File: 1493928163403.jpg (42KB, 436x365px) Image search: [Google]
1493928163403.jpg
42KB, 436x365px
>>129751764
>spend 15 years telling white heterosexual men that they are worthless dangerous pieces of shit who oppress and offend others by their very existence
>glorify rape accusations and destroy the accused and when they are vindicared say nothing and do nothing, leaving them depressed and destitute, literally worse off than if they'd been imprisoned for life
>female infidelity appoaching astronomical levels
>top 20% of men forming literal harems composed of dozens of women(my record was 26 at once just to see if I could)
>courts more and more skewed against men in divorce and child custody cases
>create the women only HAES movement yet tell men unless you're 6'5" with a 6-pack that can deadlift 6 pl8 while making 6 figures you are utterly worthless and undesireable
>apps like Tinder specifically designed to cater to and grotesquely inflate the female ego by giving her an all-you-can-eat sized buffet of cock at her fingertips at any point in time
>demand more hours at work for the same or less pay, doing 3 people's jobs at once at minimum and still expecting overtime, weekends and holidays

>wonder why men are dropping out of society and the workforce

Mid 30s Chad here and I say fuck it, let it all burn. I hate what this society has become and what it made me become.
>>
>>129755532
>Who the fuck is going to hire a mcdonalds employee?
Plenty of people. Any job experience trumps no job experience. It shows you have the basics i.e able to get up/in to work on time, do work when you are there, not fuck up hard enough to get fired, etc.

McDs specifically gives you trining in how to maintain a kitchen, handle cash, assemble orders. These are transferrable skills to catering, general retail work, warehousing and so on.
>>
>>129755532
>There are more opportunities for making money by sitting on your ass at home than there are working at a minimum wage job for retards.

If that was true they wouldn't be at McNiggers working their ass off for $8/hr. Only a select few people can work from home and that's only if you're extremely talented (guy) or are willing to whore yourself out on twitch (girl).
>>
>>129755952
>subtle brag post
Didn't read the rest, kill yourself

>>129754832
I'm not sure why you believe mice habitats are a reflection of human societies. Especially because most of you fat slob NEETs don't groom yourselves.
>>
>>129754735
>work at McDonald's for a few years and go to college
Lmao idt you understand how expensive is college is now, not to mention degrees are worthless cause everyone has one
>>
>>129756021
This, most employers want one thing first and foremost, can you show up to work and hold a job for an extended period of time. And if you can't even show that, then it's impossible to go any higher.
>>
File: dv456002.jpg (97KB, 414x415px) Image search: [Google]
dv456002.jpg
97KB, 414x415px
>Go to top tier school
>Double STEM major, bust my ass and do well (at cost of much social development)
>Graduate on time
>Can't find job that will pay me more than I made selling mattresses at Sears one summer
>Women uninterested in me despite good looks and being /fit/ because I'm an unemployed, awkward manlet

Fucking done with this shit, I'm just gonna drink myself to death
>>
File: Hitler this fuckin guy.gif (949KB, 155x173px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler this fuckin guy.gif
949KB, 155x173px
>>129751764

These threads, every day, same titles and phrasing. They need to be moved to /r9k/ or something. I'm not denying it's an interesting topic, just not for /pol/.
>>
>>129753569

Working today means working in a diverse groups, in an unnatural office building, surrounded by people you share nothing in common with. And being a white male there is the presumption that you are the oppressor, so either walk on eggshells or suffer the consequences.

This is a recipe for a terrible life.
>>
>>129751764
because all the HR departments are totally run by women and only want to hire women and minorities and want to punish men for being men.
>>
>>129751764
In part, it's
>>129751983

In other part, it's that a work environment that only has men in it is a productive and fun environment and that a work environment with a lot of women in it is unproductive, a nuisance to deal with and not fun.
Unfortunately the jobs we're groomed for by our parents and their need to send us to university are full of women, and the jobs full of men get ignored because they're 'lower down the chain'.

Really, it's a culmination of things. Shit parenting, women's liberation, globalism, etc.
>>
File: No Women is No Excuse.png (32KB, 1880x310px) Image search: [Google]
No Women is No Excuse.png
32KB, 1880x310px
>>129753041
>>129753443

Pic related: I understand the spirit of MGTOW, but if you're using your time for fuckin video games, you need to either change or off yourself.
>>
>>129751764
Why would I even bother getting a job when I'm gonna taxed up the ass, while the tax money is flowing right into more immigration?
>>
>>129751764
Because we're fucked
>>
>>129751764
The NEET life is more rewarding. It really is that simple.
>>
Can't find no job

There I ain't got no money to pay the rent
>>
File: 1493222017246.jpg (2MB, 4920x4161px) Image search: [Google]
1493222017246.jpg
2MB, 4920x4161px
>>129751764
>Getting a job
So many jobs either refuse you for bullshit reasons because so many other people are applying to the same thing - even if it's for stocking shelves - or are literally a few steps above being slave labor.
>Getting married
The rampant hypergamy prevalent in today's society thanks to feminism and the pill basically ensure that courts and law favor women in just about every civil dispute, and divorces. There is no net gain in marrying when it will cost you all your money and an arm and leg in the end. Normally this shouldn't be an issue, but the rampant unprohibted sexual activity women partake in has lead to a society devoid of true happiness and has only given divorces in exchange.
In short western society is broke beyond repair, and offers no benefits to participating in.
>>
>>129751983
I honestly didn't expect a post this well-shaped from a Swede.
>>
>>129756874
Amen. Can't even walk in a store and get decent service from nonwhites these days. Order tacos with no lettuce, nigger fucks it up and puts lettuce on it, tell him I asked for no lettuce and want it remade, nigger acts like I'm a fucking slave master, I say fuck it this nigger will just spit in my food anyway, walk out give tacos to homeless black woman.
>>
>>129756413
>Lmao idt you understand how expensive is college is now, not to mention degrees are worthless cause everyone has one

It is disgustingly expensive but there are ways to mitigate it. I think the average for a public university is around $8000 a semester. For four years that's about $60k in debt. You could work a minimum wage and live with your parents and save up for around 2 years and have most of the debt paid off. Or go to a community college first year or two, which is what I did.

Stop listening to Molyjew, college is the single best investment you can make to improve your life.
>>
>>129751764
Boomers and women.
>>
>>129751764
So what are the "possible explanations" in the article? That men just suck and need to man up? Yeah I'm sure that'll work.
>>
>>129754735
For what though?
That's why they are dropping out. Not because it's hard, but because there is nothing worth having at the end of the road. Zero, zilch, nada. Why do it?
>>
>>129755580

How old are you?
>>
>>129752270
The workforce in the millennial age range is nearly 50% non-white. So even if whites were in the workforce in record numbers, non-whites living on the dole easily drags the total down below the historic low.

It's just another symptom of demographic shift. Whites still participate, but care less about the society because it won't belong to them, and non-whites never cared about being productive except as a political weapon so more cyclical predation is bound to occur.
>>
>>129751983
When the #firstpost is, also, the [hashtag]bestpost
>>
>>129756359
>Especially because most of you fat slob NEETs don't groom yourselves.
goat-fucker with the bantz
>>
>they show all white people
>everyone knows its niggers
>>
>>129756947
Trust me dealing with HR is the fucking worst, especially if it's a skilled job. If you try applying at some start-ups you can alleviate that because they don't typically have HR so you're interfacing with the higher-ups directly usually.
>>
>>129757526
Correct. It's not meaningful anymore. It was for our parents though.

It's more meaningful to pursue non-earning goals.
>>
>>129757366

>college is the single best investment you can make to improve your life.

No. Trade school at best. You're either a babby boomer or you're so sheltered and oblivious that you're just as out of touch as one.
>>
>>129757081
How so? it really isn't IMO, so Explain yourself
>>
File: 1482892941611.jpg (52KB, 720x523px) Image search: [Google]
1482892941611.jpg
52KB, 720x523px
>>129751764
They have no incentive to. Modern society shuns the mere idea of making a meaningful existence of your life.
>>
>>129755580

Fuck you and fuck your shitty, cancerous religion.
>>
File: 0CgnNm9.gif (875KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
0CgnNm9.gif
875KB, 500x281px
>only know how to dig holes
>pappy dug holes and grandpappy dug holes before him, why go to school?
>no one will pay me $20/hr to dig holes anymore
>refuse to work for less so can't work in town
>refuse to move because I like the shithole I live in
>back kind of hurts
>get disability, live on welfare
>encourage my kids to be stupid so they can be on welfare
>complain about illegals taking jobs I refused to do
>vote for Trump
>welfare taken away
>die

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/local/2017/06/02/generations-disabled/?tid=pm_pop&utm_term=.aeeaa6c3129a

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/local/2017/03/30/disabled-or-just-desperate/?utm_term=.275d49b1387e

Why do we make them suffer by letting them vote, /pol/?
>>
>>129751764
We are looking. I have sent out 35 employment applications today alone. Nobody wants to hire a white man anymore, we are far too smart and independent.

Workplaces want dumb, damaged and subserviant cucks who will just do whatever without question. A white man will say "is this the best way to go about this? Seems really inefficient and wasteful", and the woman who made that policy will start sperging out.

All the white men I know who were not in the military or degenerates work in trades. I am having to go back to school just to get a trade job, as my dumbass fell for the college meme.
>>
>>129758806
Always archive shills

>http://washingtonpost com/sf/local/2017/06/02/generations-disabled/?tid=pm_pop&utm_term=.aeeaa6c3129a
https://archive.is/ugwur
>http://washingtonpost com/sf/local/2017/03/30/disabled-or-just-desperate/?utm_term=.275d49b1387e
https://archive.is/G5bG7
>>
>>129755580
Lol I'd rather be a proud toilet cleaner, than live in California. You know damn well that your daughers and granddaughters will be a bunch of liberal idiots fucked by a 1000 black dicks?
>>
File: at least I tried.png (535KB, 680x558px) Image search: [Google]
at least I tried.png
535KB, 680x558px
>>129758220

I've noticed that a passion and thirst for knowledge and change is pathologized by most people, as though there's something wrong with someone for caring about the current state of affairs. They know all about the new Mountain Dew flavors and video games though.
>>
>>129758814

Where do you live and what wage are you looking for?
>>
File: 13 dis.png (2MB, 1200x1151px) Image search: [Google]
13 dis.png
2MB, 1200x1151px
Those counties are mostly white.

And it's much worse now.

Master fucking race.
>>
>>129757558
>Whites still participate, but care less about the society because it won't belong to them,

This pretty much sums up how I feel. I work but I'm not going to strive to be anything more than I am with society going to shit. I make enough to money to pay my bills and feed myself while not having to pay many taxes. It's perfect for now.
>>
File: nigger.webm (2MB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.webm
2MB, 406x720px
>>129759502
>>
>>129751764
Men need a collective purpose to unite under. Several decades ago that purpose was to work hard, find a LOYAL wife who was friendly and have kids that would likely see appeal in going down the same path.

Now? Our culture revolves around hedonistic indulgence and mindless pleasure that not everyone gets to participate in, and it's difficult if not near impossible for men to harness the motivation to work or self sacrifice so Bobby can become Becca at the age of four on your tax dollars and so Instagram models can live lavishly thanks to some rich Arab paying her a large sum of money to fart on his feet and drink his piss.

Am I correct?
>>
>>129759876
is he beating up a tranny or is that just a lanky ass woman?
>>
>>129751764
the middle class is not helpful to further an illuminati agenda...we have been flooded in the west with cheap and un educated males......
war will be coming even in america.....no one is going to like the consequences......
>>
>>129757558

This is funny because whites in rural areas are massing to disability and living off of welfare instead of getting jobs.

>muh back hurts

>it's not big gubmint if I don't want to work so I collect welfare for free

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2016-12-16/mapping-the-growth-of-disability-claims-in-america
>>
>>129756874
I deal with this shit all the time. I hear about 4 languages a day. I sit with all Indians. They are nice people but we have hardly anything in common. It's amazing how much food is a common topic when you are with people who don't eat the same things you do. The white people are fucking libs who scream their opinion and I have to hide my power level all fucking day. But it pays well.
>>
>>129756874
This. I'm a tall white decently handsome male. It's a fucking curse. Women hate you because they want to fuck you and know they can't. And other men are intimidated. I'd be better off as an ugly manlet
>>
File: 1495162313679.jpg (376KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495162313679.jpg
376KB, 900x600px
>>129759876

Lol no defense for the failure of rural white men to even try to provide for themselves.

>>129760056

>cheap and un educated males

Yeah that's called white people in coal country

People who don't in cities are livestock.
>>
>>129756021
But only retards work in a kitchen that don't even know how to cook. They'll have professional easy-guiding equipment and still mostly fuck up by underheating or adding too much salt to the fries or just taking too damn fucking long to finish your menu.
>>
File: 1497036568171.png (246KB, 683x430px) Image search: [Google]
1497036568171.png
246KB, 683x430px
Why do I give valuable time to people who I would much rather kick in the eye?

Giving your labor to a corporation that uses its influence against you is brain dead.

Work for yourself, every dollar is a vote, buy local, buy Caucasian.
>>
I tried, but the way things are going, we have no future anyway.
>Get job
>Lose job after a few months because it's cheaper to hire new idiots everytime
>get blamed for "not trying hard enough to keep my job"
>Girlfriend drops me
>Family drops me
>I'm alone and playing video games
>>
>>129756947
Then you need to apply for the jobs that only men want to do.

Women generally refuse to do jobs that require getting dirty, physical exertion or working in uncontrolled climates, so look for these types of jobs. The trades are examples of these types of jobs and are in high demand today.
>>
>>129755580
>fill jobs that most Americans can't.
You have to be retarded. There are plenty of people here who can do the jobs.

They import indianshits because they hold their visa. They have a way to control the pajeet outside of the workplace, and have them do shit other people wouldn't.

I have an INDIAN FRIEND who is so sick of them. They lie on applications, they use their cousins credentials and act like they didn't know they couldn't do that, and they are TERRIBLE at their illbegotten jobs.

They cannot even speak English with the fluency to communicate effectively. At least the NEETs are computer literate and native English speakers. Beyond that, there is not much more qualification needed beyond wanting to work and learn.

We are being shamed into believing a fucking massive lie that indians are at all capable. They also stink and poo everywhere.
>>
>>129760552
What do you do for a living.
>>
>>129751764
I don't want to contribute.
>>
>>129760136
Yeah what's funnier is that the most welfare dependent white ruralites still don't use half the welfare of any given low IQ minority like blacks and mestizos or hmong.

>muh (((bloomberg)))
You have to go in the oven kike. Mapping where disability claims are new and increasing just illustrates the point. Browns have always abused the system hard, now more whites are giving up and going on it, but the numbers are historically high because the most abusive to the system are nearing a majority of the population.

Thankfully they also don't worship kikes so hopefully soon your rat family will be gutted by spics and niggers. Seeing your entrails on the sidewalk will be a good reminder to other kikes that their reckless behavior doesn't pay off in the long-term.
>>
File: Chappelle crackhead.png (370KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
Chappelle crackhead.png
370KB, 500x374px
As minority births outpace the previous majority birth rates, work participation rates fall..........

I wonder what force could be behind this?
>>
>Get told by everyone growing up that you're not wanted, needed or invited to this wonderful society your forebears created.
>"Gee, why aren't you pulling yourself up by the bootstraps instead of isolating yourself with videogames?"
>>
File: Obama-lightsaber-2.jpg (404KB, 1368x930px) Image search: [Google]
Obama-lightsaber-2.jpg
404KB, 1368x930px
>>129760552
Liberals unironically think like this.
>>
>>129751764
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKiG2cXxAWc

They need CHRIST.
>>
>>129751764
Why do this when the government is giving out free money?
>>
>>129759344
I am in Texas and have land in OK as well. I would work my ass off for 35k a year. I am educated and white.

I could move for work for sure. email me at [email protected] if you want to know more.
>>
>>129754890
Just how big is the welfare system in the US anyway?? and what do you need to qualify as a beneficiary??
>>
>>129758076
Doing whatever you want is more pleasant than doing whatever your boss wants. Is it really that hard to understand?
>>
whats going to happen to these unashamed turboneets when their plans dont come to fruition and they have to support themselves though?

https://youtu.be/KAExa9P7hME
>>
>>129760727
>You have to be retarded. There are plenty of people here who can do the jobs.

Kek mate that's not economically possible, otherwise they wouldn't be making what they make in Silicon Valley.

>>129760727
>They import indianshits because they hold their visa. They have a way to control the pajeet outside of the workplace, and have them do shit other people wouldn't.
>I have an INDIAN FRIEND who is so sick of them. They lie on applications, they use their cousins credentials and act like they didn't know they couldn't do that, and they are TERRIBLE at their illbegotten jobs.
I'm just speaking from personal experience, I worked for an Indian-founded start-up a few years back and the founders were smarter and knew more about tech than I could probably ever know. The problem is there's too many liars so I wouldn't trust someone directly from India who handed me a resume from India Tech University or wherever they get their degrees from.
>>
>>129761550
If you're Meheeecan, you can go to special programs that help you sign up.
>>
>>129760483
You can go to all the schools you want for as many years as you like (even medical school assuming you fail out) but you will still be more worthless than a McDonalds employee. Having zero work experience will make things infinitely harder for you.
>>
>>129753041
How does he afford vidya?
>>
>>129760960
I like this guy
>>
>>129761742
le "i'll commit suicide" meme (They never will ofc they'll just end up wageslaving at McNiggers until the end of time)
>>
>>129751764

men are not economically productive in matriarchies because their labour does not enhance their reproductive success. in matriarchies sexual success for a man isn't based on how economically productive he is but is instead based on how much of a good looking chad he is.
>>
>>129751764
Why work a 9 to 5 job with unpaid overtime, possible stress for 5 days a week and overall shit pay for work done when you can be a NEET and enjoy the exact same quality of life but with none of the shit?
>>
>>129760320
You're better off as a faggot. Tall white dudes have it made in a city that's 80 percent mexican.
>>
File: 1491674460703.jpg (49KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1491674460703.jpg
49KB, 785x757px
I make 70k/yr but I don't really try at work. Wanna know why?

>bust my ass for 40+ hours per week
>government takes away 32% of my paycheck every week

If gubment didn't steal from me to give to useless eaters, you bet I'd bust my ass to keep my job every day for that extra 20k+

If I had any less respect I'd be one of those young men, OP. Why do I even work these long hours when I could get everything given to me and work 0 hours?
>>
>>129762399
Actual robots will have those kinds of jobs by then
>>
>>129751764
I have a job, but still feel unemployed, because it's not a fulfilling or well paying job. It could also be done with a high school degree, but I have a college degree
>>
>>129761906
I'm having no issues whatsoever currently. You ciuld always start by setting up your own business and if it's for the social good, you could even ask to get subsidized. I'd never work for a "boss" ain't no slave.
>>
>>129762505
>unpaid overtime,
Where the fuck do you live?
>>
>>129757558
Let the collapse come already.
>>
File: respawn time.jpg (123KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
respawn time.jpg
123KB, 720x960px
>>129751764
At least there's 10 posts by this ID.

Okay so here ill shoot:

Young Men still want the easy shot, conveyor belt to success that their fathers had. Graduate High School - Go to College - now they can get a job (right? right? thats how it worked for dad...)

But since thats not going anywhere they say Fuck It and just stay at home. Or they get a crap MCD's job because dad wont actually let him sit on his butt.

Its not his fault that all the good jobs have either disappeared or become unobtanium.

Nobody writes books on how to (((get jobs in the new millennium))) so they're still operating on 1980s job search tactics.

There is also an underlying subconscious notion that... "We should be living in spaceships by now"... so they're disappointed with our society.

Thats ALSO the reason that they're so focused on gamer shit, they're getting a "fix" of that since they cant find it in their external world. Its not escapism, its society not living up to what it should be.

They're not interested in normal shit because it all sounds boring compared to This.

> Wives

Girls dont want to get with a guy who's Smart/Funny but at the same time economically unstable.

So young men who fit the above category aren't attractive to girls. And girls have started just sleeping around rather than having relationships.

Fact is the Girls arent strong enough either, to roll up their sleeves and dedicate themselves to having a stable family and "making it work" with a guy.

They still want to be intoxicated with romance and being chased (by alpha dudes) and that's a form of weakness - not taking responsibility for the direction her life is going to go.

Its Her Fault that He isnt getting married.
She's not there.
>>
>>129757933
College is a great idea if you want to be a doctor. Other than that it's shit
>>
File: 1497041784936.jpg (102KB, 680x966px) Image search: [Google]
1497041784936.jpg
102KB, 680x966px
>>129763211
Nearly all the issues plaguing the modern world would be rendered null if we were simply able to obtain practical space travel.
>>
WHAT JOB???? WHO'S HIRING????

SAW ON JOB BOARD THAT YOU NEED TO SEND IN A CV FOR A PART TIME JOB AS A WINDOW WIPER

A

WINDOW

WIPER

GG NO RE
>>
>>129763175
Invest in crypto. I'm ready to be a millionaire in the upcoming cyber dystopia
>>
>>129761790
Nice logical fallacy. So they are obviously qualified, because they are making a bunch of money on silicon valley? There is only one indian person on that show dipshit.
>>
>>129761653
I get that, but how the hell do you survive, get things you want, etc, and if with your parents, wtf do you do when they die.
>>
>>129751764
>>So many men these days don't even think about getting a job and getting married.

Because many corporate jobs want women to work for them because muh equality and diversity, even if they aren't as qualified as a male candidate. Getting married is risky as well, because if you have a well paying job, there is the risk that some woman would marry you, have a few kids, then go for a divorce and steal your income for "child support" and try to get full custody of the children, and if you appose, you are viewed as sexist

That is why
>>
File: Soviet Union.gif (3KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
Soviet Union.gif
3KB, 540x360px
>>129759502
Why do you resent them for being on welfare? Democrats for years have advocated for the Great Society for their constituents. What does it mean then when Rural White Men get along with the program? If anything, what's good enough for "Democrats" is good enough for "Republicans." Right?

>>129751764
Sounds suspiciously like the Soviet Union, OP. People who no longer believe in their society find little intrinsic motivation to maintain it. The Soviets couldn't convince the masses to work for Communism, despite having all the propaganda and power to coerce people into working. Globalism may have a similar problem, in that most people don't have a fundamental need to connect into society, causing them to 'drop out and disconnect' from the world. Eventually, if enough people drop out of society, the economy shuts down, thus depriving the powers at be their ability to secure their economy, leading to economic collapse. IDK if the problem of Labor Participation is as bad as it was in the Soviet Union, but an economic collapse is going to make the problem even worse.
>>
File: sexy geek just turned 18.png (2MB, 1000x1096px) Image search: [Google]
sexy geek just turned 18.png
2MB, 1000x1096px
>>129763211
Furthermore there's maybe a misconception among Young Men these days that

Intelligence beats Confidence

or at least being interested in things that would change our society completely, verses old stupid shit like jockying

They expect girls to be mature, smart, able to just stop expecting guys to do everything and know how to romance them...

So that they can communicate and work together on a Relationship at the mental level. Rather than this being some mystery, why cant we just talk it over and come to an agreement?

She wants a guy to be there for her, she wants sex right, so does he - Why cant they just Agree to that and BE that?

Thats whats going through his mind. It sounds stupid to have to waste any more effort on it when it can just be gotten straight to the point.

Unless a girl is that Mature and In Charge of her own life she's not going to be good enough for him. Seriously does somebody really have to con her into accepting what she wants?

And he's not going to bother trying to seduce and poke at her defenses until she's mush either. He expects 50% effort from her at least, since this benefits her as much as it does him.

Whether this works in reality...
Who knows maybe they are literally ahead of their time.

Neckbeards live in 2077 not 2017... they expect the world to work like its 2077 and cant wrap their heads around why it isnt.
>>
>>129751764

What's the point in having a serious career job where you have to work your way up if you're just going to get cucked and divorce raped?

I see allot of young guys making completly different choices than their parents and grandparents did. They subconsciously know that they will get cucked. Go to school, get college dept, work at a shit job for shit pay while everything goes in the money sink. And no bitch will appreciate it because they are fucking guys that get payed by bodylab to lift.

You won't be seeing any serious career building and specialized professions being pursued because these are huge time sinks and it transforms the man into nothing but a bank account in the eyes of the bitches.

I remember some years back when I made the decision. I was in a pretty amazing private school that drained my wallet and put me in depths. But had I finished it I would have been economically set for life. But I would also be completely out of shape, holding down a boring job and having zero time to develop anything meaningful outside specific skills relating to work. Had I been living in another time the sacrifice would have been worth it. Long years of hard work studying and attending class, working to pay tuition fees in order to maintain my family. So I decided against it because I knew I would just end up a worker drone with nothing else.

What's the point. Why work to maintain 4+ people and a luxurious life if you can work to maintain yourself and possibly 2-3 children in a humble apartment. Telling the woman to go fuck herself and pay for her own shit.

Also this new flag system pretty much ruined /pol/ for me so this is my last post.

Bye
>>
>>129764212
The argument is that they ship in Pajeets so they can pay them less (untrue) and treat them worse (sometimes true but rarely). Also you do know Silicon Valley is a real place and not just in a TV show right?
>>
>>129764000

nice trips

but really the reason for that is Nepotism... whoever is hiring those window wipers already knows who they want to hire, they're gonna accept only the Job Applications from the people who show up at a certain time (live interviews, which are not announced)... and pretty much picked from the Friends of people who already work there.

> unless you know someone there, you've got 0 chance of being hired.

All businesses are like this now.
>>
No reward. Most women have become lazy, greedy whores(or are able to be so openly now, whatever), and even if you can get a decent paying job, between all the loans you likely took to do so and crippling taxation levels you won't be able to build any significant wealth anyway. Why try when you can just sit on welfare, veg out on Vidya and bang the occasional slut/hooker?
>>
>>129764222
Nice trips.

When you're on welfare you can pay the rent. I'm living proof. Been on welfare for over a year now. I will start applying to jobs soon though, but in secrecy so i don't lose my welfare and only if it pays good fucking money.
>>
File: I do not comprehend.png (314KB, 486x613px) Image search: [Google]
I do not comprehend.png
314KB, 486x613px
>>129764495

I will also say that for years I BELIEVED THIS too, and it disgusts me that our women aren't smart enough to conquer their own feelings and social habits and get on the ball.

However I doubled down on learning as much as I could about how to get girls so I know quite abit more than your average autist and can get girls in bed

(*that is, if I have enough in common with a girl that we can just keep talking about the same shit over and over again)

And I think its stupid that women need to be romanced and pursued like alpha males do.

I figured that with the kind of society we've got, with their empowerment, they would be able to just MAKE DECISIONS about relationships just like Guys do about business.

I mean WTF

Still this is how things are, and thats the reason Young Men aren't getting married. The women arent keeping up with the times.
>>
>>129751764
Being a NEET / Manchild is much better than going out in the world. I get to stay here till I die and browse the web.
>>
>>129751983
This is so accurate, it's kind of scary.
>>
>>129762601
Fucking really. I work 35hrs+ a week and have 25%+ of my paycheck taken out. I make very little as of now and so that $100 removed actually really hurts.
>>
>>129765857

>t. average trumpcuck

Sad!
>>
>>129751983
Fpbp.
>>
>>129751764
but muh obama fixed unemployment
>>
File: cat sniper.jpg (162KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
cat sniper.jpg
162KB, 1280x853px
>>129765504

In fact I was also under the belief that Alpha Male mentalities were seen by women as

"Stupid, Barbaric, A sign of older times, not going anywhere, He will not make a good mate"

A Huge Ass turnoff. I dunno maybe im from another timeline or some shit but this isnt how I remember things to be.

I thought the idea of what a Provider and Guardian was had changed? Now it was about Intelligence and Stability, Future Prospects of what that man may become.

And being a beer guzzling asshole with muscles and confidence was thought of as being a "dog" and undateable piece of shit.
>>
>>129762100
steam sales/market or piracy probably. pc gaming is very cheap past the initial investment.
>>
Because the American dream is a fucking meme and they're not even trying to hide it anymore

Make more than six figures? kek bend over and let the IRS get all up in that ass for some sweet tax doggystyle, little bitch

Get married? kek bend over the let the divorce court get all up in that ass for some sweet alimony doggystyle, bitch

Got to college? ket bend over and let Sallie Mae get all up in that ass for some sweet student loan doggystyle, bitch

fuck this. I'm just lazily saving up until I can move to Thailand or Costa Rica and live like a king until I'm released from my mortal coil getting shot to death by a trained monkey
>>
What are the ties that bind our modern society together? "Relationships" are casual sex and otherwise sway in favor of women. "Friends" are people you go to parties with where you proceed to get wasted and gyrate to loud music. "Family" and "values" are considered obsolete in favor of material acquisition and social posturing.

Those ideas are hammered into us by the media and our institutions, so what do you expect to happen when the illusion falls apart and we're left with only a gaping void in our lives?
>>
>>129766198
How does that make me a trumpcuck?
>>
>>129751764
>is legitimately more profitable to scam the system by claiming autism/mental disability for benefits than it is to actually have a job
>wonder why people do so

I cannot believe the sheer fucking stupidity of any and all reporters ever.
>>
>>129751764
No point in participating in a losing game. I get more enjoyment out of playing vidya than thinking of Women. GTA 5 just dropped the gunrunning DLC and I'm having fun with friends.
>>
>>129766438
>And being a beer guzzling asshole with muscles and confidence was thought of as being a "dog" and undateable piece of shit.

That's the facade, all this "toxic masculinity" horseshit and then they go for the tren-injecting meathead assholes.

Women are primitive and their tastes are primitive. Don't ever listen to a woman's bullshit, just watch what she does.
>>
Men can happily live with far less comfort and security than women. Modern society has reached the peak for men - what else is there to want for?

Most jobs will be automated by the end of the century, war (involving men fighting and killing other men) between first world nations will never again happen, and there's already like 7 billion of us jerking around on Mother Earth.

So we don't need to build, we don't need to fight and we don't need to breed - what is there to work towards? Once we've fully explored the oceans and finished automating everything, we better pray that we find some aliens to fight or men are going to be left very bored and confused.

Women don't care about any of this. It's not their fault, it's their nature. They don't need a purpose.
>>
>>129765115
How much does Welfare even pay,
>>
>>129751764
>dad died when I was 3
>grew up in a single mother household
>became a NEET failure
Gee I wonder why
>>
>>129752046
Aren't these drawn by the asianmasculinity redditeers?

Talk about pot calling the kettle black.
>>
>>129751983
D'you live like a Kang on Swedish neetbux? how long d'you think it'll be before your welfare state collapses under the weight of Abdul and Tyrone?
>>
File: ring ring.jpg (37KB, 600x447px) Image search: [Google]
ring ring.jpg
37KB, 600x447px
>>129766438
>>129765504
>>129764875
>>129764495
>>129763211
>>129763823
>>129766871

Yeah but this isnt 1980. We have well passed the introduction of the advanced age with our computers and internet and online shopping stuff.

Its 2017, in fact this should have been true as early as 1995-2000...

Why are Women still Primitive?
Why havent they made the Jump like Men have?

> major hint there
> men are no longer primitive, except the ones that are obviously

And im not talking about sexual freedom for women either im talking about all the stuff I linked before... about women taking charge of their relationship life... planning out their kids and all that... approaching her Womanhood side of life like it was a business.

Why didnt they get their wakeup call?
>>
>>129751764
There's nothing to work for. Who wants to slave away for some whore? Women who have taken a mile of cock have no value.
>>
>>129767250
Varies per country of course, but i get like 918 euro per month. It's not a very luxurious lifestyle. You need to count every penny sort of speak, but it's better than working at mccuckolds. Hoping to get a job that pays me at least 1500.
>>
>>129764299
Someone working in the Warsaw Pact like 20 years ago STILL had more benefit from participating in society than they do now. We worked for much of what the west did. A loyal wife, a family, a car, a good house. The difference is we fell in a much more spectacular manner than the West, which has done so in a more subtle and gradual manner.
>>
>>129751764
>30 years of PC culture and soft spoken liberal college guidance counselors tell them life, marraige, finances, and mental health literally hinges on going to college
>banks give college loans out even more irrisponsibly than home loans prior to 2008
>except all the real industry has been quietley shipped elsewhere around the globe
>so all that is really left for hordes of indebted coddled men-children is the service industry and blue collar fields that theyve literally been conditioned from age 5 by every authority figure ever to despise and think themselves too good for
>min wage = a shitty apartment and enough food not to starve
>welfare = a shitty apartment and enough food not to starve sans having to work

Im not saying I think its right, but I do understand where it comes from. Everyoe born from about 85 to present are essentially brainwashed from cradle to grave that the formula to success is high GPA in school followed by college followed by high paying white collar salary. Any who dare depart from this formula are barraged with shit like "OH SO YA WANNA BE A DITCH DIGGER?" and "UH OH, JOHNNY IS 17 AND HASNT PICKED A SCHOOL OR APPLYIED FOR A LOAN, GUESS HE WANTS TO BE A FAILURE!" (Reality is that a "ditch digger" operating an excavator makes up to $30 an hour, and that a lot of very sucessful people never go to college, they pick a skilled field and bust their asses to become the best and gain higher positions and pay, but thats ignored, if you dont have a magic slip of paper saying you drank the koolaid you are declared a failure)

The issue is that the formula pushed by schools was never accurate to begin with and instead of being taught life skills like how to cope with a job you dont like long enough to move up or apply for better work, or that success takes YEARS to achieve and a fuckload of hard work and sacrifice. No, thats too harsh. Theyre just spoonfed some pie in the sky bullshit about the instant success a diploma brings.
>>
for fun
>>
>>129767250
Too fucking much.
I've been living on welfare for six months and I'm already at 2000 euro surplus
>>
>>129760320
>Women hate you because they want to fuck you and know they can't.

uwot
white women have the highest standards they've ever had. 7/10 women think and know they're worthy of 10/10 men due to the constant ego inflation they receive from 7-8/10 men all day every day on social media
>>
>>129767996
Interesting. The collapse is more gradual here.
>>
>>129768570
while paying for a house? or living off someone.
>>
>>129762556
You are probably right. I should just larp as a faggot from now on and rake it in.
>>
>>129769119
I'm paying 310 euro monthly rent. I live alone.
I've got 6000 euros saved up total, and I'm expecting to hit 8000 by the end of this year
>>
>>129759502
>Utah has three gray counties
fuck yeah
>>
>>129769119
It's true if you live off someone you can safe up a good amount. But sadly i'm not, and to top it off i got a debt to pay off because of some other dude's fault, so it's not easy for me.
>>
File: bored pepe.jpg (42KB, 452x423px) Image search: [Google]
bored pepe.jpg
42KB, 452x423px
>>129767689
>>129767722
>>129767996
>>129768707

This... you see while the Globalists thought they were just keeping us all in a petri dish living the same lives we always had they forgot a big thing:

What are we working Towards?

20 years ago we had things to work towards, it looked like we was almost to the finish line though.

But now the quantum leap in technology hasn't happened, because they keep stomping on it. And whether people know that this was possible or not they have a sense of this regardless...

Thus the lack of enthusiasm.

In order to move forward we MUST have Advanced Technology rendered to us... the free energy machines or antigravity shit, or the replicator machines.

The things that would destroy the Globalists are the ONLY way to progress now to give people a purpose to live.

I think the writing on the wall though is that they dont want us to live. Maybe they're not able to just kill all of us like they wanted to. So this is just a slow miserable way to die, slow burn, until things just collapse the way they wanted them to anyway.

>>129768021
this too... misconceptions
the guidance counselor dont teach you this shit in high school

>>129768696
they set their standards high for other reasons too

They're *Scared To Death* of being in that operating room with her legs open pushing that baby out.
>>
>>129751764

Men sued to get the jobs because it gave them worth in the eyes of women, but nowadays white males will never be worthy, so why have a shitty job? I think japanese style mini-flats is the answer to every mans needs.
>>
>>129768707
I think it had to do with some inside fuckery. Not even meaning muh jews or shit like that, just that there's a lot of rich people that can keep their dynasties and keep their riches by keeping the masses dumb and hooked on the latest pop trash, latest gimmick tech made off of Chinese and Indian labour and YEAH PARTY YOUNG WILD AND FREE instead of caring about the world and making it better.

The communist system wasn't infallible, it had a lot of issues, but I recognise that just like your Nixon era, it kept the countries of the East conservative and their people focused on goals of improving themselves and their fellow man. Slowly but surely, I'm coming to the idea that the Cold War wasn't all that bad for either side when you think about it.
>>
>>129767689
>Why are Women still Primitive?
>Why havent they made the Jump like Men have?
Because women lack cognitive thought. They think like children, which is why they act like children, because of this, society treats them like children and punish them like children which is why they never achieve more than children.
>>
>>129751764
>So many men these days don't even think about getting a job and getting married.

i think im about to become on myself. i'm seriously tired of working for nothing. i've taken extended breaks from working using saved money and it gets harder each time to return to working. my reason for wanting to drop out of the workforce and society is that I feel there are too many layers of bullshit added between me and a peaceful existence where I owe no money, time or resources to anyone and my safety isn't threatened due to criminal minded and violent members of society. now i see why people jump off bridges.
>>
>>129751764
Just went to job fair. Talk to financial firm. Looks at my resume and say I haven't lived in the state long enough. They want people who can take people out and know the area.
>mfw I just moved for work
>>
File: 1496484413122.jpg (116KB, 604x543px) Image search: [Google]
1496484413122.jpg
116KB, 604x543px
>>129769366
Lucky you man, i just don't have it in me to ask for welfare, ill feel like a failure, but im glad you're not a wage slave at least, because i know how it is.
>>
>>129767423
oh, that explains your white supremacy.
>>
>>129764828
yeah I know that Ahmed. They do pay them less, but only slightly. I would be willing to work for their wages or even less, but nobody is calling me back. I am going to change my resume to an Indian name and see what happens.
>>
>>129760011
the black is girl is obviously short
>>
>>129767773
Im a burger in europe now. I come from a relativley low cost of living are in the northwestern US and was amazed at how expensive a lot of shit in germany is. Im not even in a big city and im seeing ritzy LA level prices attached to shit. A shitty apartment with 1 bedroom that might cost $500 a month where im from is like €980.

I totally see what you mean honestly. If I bust my ass, take every extra shift I can get and mcfuckface's and make $1500 I got literally just bareley enough for rent and groceries.

If I were to apply for benifits (cant, not german, also wont, cuz on vacation) the rent is 100% covered plus Id get €850 cash every month. Thats €1830 in benifits, which is €330 better than if I got a minimum wage job.

Wouldnt be a high life, but atleast I wouldnt be having to choose between water and electricity every month. Obviously getting a higher paying job would be the proper course of action, but that seems kinda difficult here, the job market looks stagnant as fuck.

Im glad I visited europe, but thank fuckin god I dont live here. I'd literally hang myself before I made it 5 years. On top of the shitty economics goin on here theres pretty much zero freedom. Literally EVERYTHING you could ever wanna do here costs money, somebody is always tellin ya what to do, where to go, how to talk, and what to say. People have no say in how anything is done and anyone who tries to be different is declared a nazi and run outta town on a rail.

Muslims fuckin everywhere acting like fuckin animals who will literally shriek "RACIST! NAZI! FUCKIN GERMAN!" At the top of their lungs just cuz somebody politeley suggests maybe act like a fuckin adult and not shit where they sleep or bite the hand that feeds.

Im enjoying my visit, but I'm very glad im just a tourist in europe. This place is a fuckin powderkeg waiting for somebody to light the fuse and when it goes its gonna be fuckin ugly.
>>
>>129751983
fpbp my senpai
>>
>>129753443

Dat flag. Da fuq?
>>
>>129760056

Poop
>>
>>129751764
I just got job.
I will wait for a few laws to change before I get married.
>>
>>129751983
I'm not taking any credit, I just want to point out that this can be arranged into haiku form

my parents told me
I could be anything, so-
I became nothing
>>
>>129770104
The reason I don't work is due to the ridiculously high taxes and the fact that the said taxes would be used in a way that would actively make my own life worse AKA more rapefugees.

I think being on welfare is pretty fucking disgusting but I never asked for any of this shit, it's the generation that came before me that voted for all these shitty policies, so now they're reaping their rewards.
I'm very bitter about this reality.
>>
>>129751764
Because marriage is a shit deal for guys... MGTOW is becoming more popular... dont need a constant job if you are only working for yourself
>>
>>129770371
>
Im glad I visited europe, but thank fuckin god I dont live here. I'd literally hang myself before I made it 5 years. On top of the shitty economics goin on here theres pretty much zero freedom. Literally EVERYTHING you could ever wanna do here costs money, somebody is always tellin ya what to do, where to go, how to talk, and what to say. People have no say in how anything is done and anyone who tries to be different is declared a nazi and run outta town on a rail.

Well said. I have the same sentiment and Im in fucking cucknada.
>>
>>129766438
Your problem was assuming that the women telling you to be a good man are the same women that you want to date.

The women telling you how to be a good man (mother, aunts, grandmothers) are aged. They have had children and settled down to procreate.

The women you're looking for are the ones that have yet to settle down and procreate. The ones that go for the more """adventurous""" guys (note, tall guys with confidence and muscles) are the ones in your actual range of interest.

Once women settle down and procreate, they re-align their goals (unless they become stay-at-homes without enough children, then they stay with the same goals and have a large chance of whoring around), this is why hot, young single mothers look for the kind of men your mother wanted you to be, because they've realized their mistakes.
>>
I genuinely dont know what to do to make money.

What is left that a fucking white male can do to make six figures?

Flag maybe related, might get into cybercrime, idk.
>>
File: just when I thought.png (225KB, 460x487px) Image search: [Google]
just when I thought.png
225KB, 460x487px
>>129769686
The real fix is National Socialism though. Communism doesn't build culture it destroys it. NS builds both culture and works.

>>129769950
>>129771404

You'd think they would've picked it up by Osmosis by now though. Having a 15 year lag on it is more than enough time to catch up.

Maybe they're just not being reminded of it for some reason, the things that'll actually give their life a purpose.

Abortion and Contraception are supposed to be there so a girl can avoid being tied down with having children before she's Ready for it. That means Planning out when they want to have their kids. Not having them early.

What if I cant find a Man when I want to?

Well that means she'll have to Make It Happen, she'll have to be aggressive and she'll have to lower her standards or even pick a desperate guy to get with so she can pussy whip him to the point he will give her kids.

And then blissfully try to ignore the disparity (that she had to do that) so that she can live with her 2.5 kids and her suburban house.

But that will give her a Purpose beyond whatever "else" she might be doing 20 years from now.

I would think Smart Girls would even follow these lines of thought.

>>129769983
sounds like they're shooting themselves in the foot

>>129771133
And moreover I will rienforce just how fucking SCARED girls are to be having a baby.

Because there goes all her free time, she doesn't care any more besides feminine urges to have kids

In our day and age Kids are a burden, they're not a resource. They do nothing but cost money, give you trouble, and then may still cause you problems after they turn 18.

A major nuisance is what Kids are. And it hurts to give birth too.
>>
>>129751764
correction, WHITE men in largely lower class areas because they have been stripped of all dignity, responsibility or place in society.
Why bother if there's no future?!
>>
>>129771704
>Communism doesn't build culture it destroys it.
In terms of its ideological promise yeah, in reality it built up Russian, Bulgarian, Romanian, etc cultures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbbqUq1qaxE

Just look at the patriotism on display here. You won't see that anywhere in our country today, just a bunch of dudebros trying their hardest to be like their American counterparts.
>>
>>129770371
Not to come off as someone who doesn't read the whole post - cus i did, but something peeked my interest. Germany is my neighbouring country, but i didn't know they completely cover your rent while on welfare there. Here we get a partial contribution to the rent, but that applies for everyone that's low-wage earning here.

Also, those muslims is one of the reasons i'm doubtful sometimes to contribute to society. I've grown up with the feeling of being a minority in my own country as far as i can remember. Eventually this will apply for the whole country/europe over time. Why should i contribute to a society that i feel no cohorent unity with?
>>
>>129771697
There are no more opportunities for it.

And the only way you'll get a job is by networking, so you need to start making friends who also make 6 figures... because thats how you might find out how to meet the requirements... and be given a way in.
>>
I don't think it's just the economy and so on. Something deeper is at work here. I can't put anything tangible into words, but I feel like our entire reason for being has shifted to things totally unrelated to reality. It's like we're actively choosing not to participate in life as a whole because we've witnessed how empty, meaningless and even evil it all is. There's a sense of utter insignificance and indifference to it all - life, reality, women, marriage, jobs etc. There is also a sense of certainty that we've made the right choice.

I can't explain it, I just can't. I feel like I myself have lost any and all interest in life and reality. I do have a job, so it's not some NEET thing. I'm just being honest. I just want all of this to be over. There is nothing to be gained here and nothing to strive for or even want. There's something greater out there, just beyond the horizon, and we're sensing it and checking out in anticipation. We yearn for it, be that God, the Devil, Hell, Heaven or something else entirely. The materialist nightmare is over, it's just that we realize this in a confused manner. We still aren't getting the full picture.

Does any of this ring true to anyone else?
>>
greetings to you redditors!
>>
I make $49/hour doing Prevailing Wage construction, the hours aren't there but at least the pay is good when I am working.

ANY male making over ~40k a year should not get married. Odds are you are adopting a grown woman anyways. A grown woman adoptee who can take 60% of your life savings over night.

Anyone out of work, get back in.. I was out of work for a large part of my mid 20s due to social anxiety, depression, etc.. Come to figure out it was BECAUSE I was unemployed that was causing 90% of my mental problems. If my ass can do it I guarantee you can too.

Also, don't be afraid to take a job you think you're overqualifid for.. I had a 4 year degree and did construction making $13/hr when I started, doors open fast. 2 years later Ill probably be starting a business soon.
>>
>>129756817
phy/phi db major reporting in, the feel is real
>>
>>129772033

2033 post
russia 2033

I Think in those cases its more about confidence that their countries were better off when they were communist.

But communism yknow, it suppresses things like religion, music, creativity. If its not in line with state sponsored stuff it gets the boot.

NS does something similar but unless its Against the state it gets support, so there's alot more leeway for people to do cool shit.

Under communism its more like "does it fit the narrative". Just check out North Korea. If it doesn't fit the narrative, they literally shoot you. NK might be an extreme example but back in Soviet days you'd be labeled a western sympathizer and sent to siberia.
>>
>>129771697
learn Excel really well. Get an administrative job at a large company to get your foot in the door. Within a couple years (if you're good) you'll go on to real stuff instead of admin shit. 4 years after that you'll make $100k.

That's how I did it anyway
>>
>>129770371
Not jokin bout the muslim part either burgerbros, yesterday at the park:
>wife and I see a pair of swans with 6 babies
>begin feeding them small bits of bread one piece at a time
>muslim and his huge sow of a wife plus their 4 kids come up yelling loudly in farsi
>the fat one is lugging a huge black trashbag
>they begin pulling entire loaves of stale bread outta the bag, begin hurling them at the swans as hard as they can
>like no shit, one of the babies got pasted by a moldy bagette
>begin just tossing rotten food into the lake
>old german couple runs up, very VERY politeley states that theyre hurting the birds and also trashing the lake, which is for everyone (soggy moldy chunks of kitchen trash and food waste are floating all over, the pond looks like a fuckin soupy mess now)
>muslim begins screaming in terrible german "FUCK YOU! FUCK GERMANY! RACIST! RAAAACCIIIISSST! FUCKING NAZI! FUCKING GERMAN TRASH! FUCK YOU PIG! WESTERN WHORE! RACIST!"
>no fuckin shit, top of his lungs tyrade at this old couple
>kids run over to trash can, begin chucking assorted bits of trash at the two old germans
>I intervene, was a marine, I can speak derkah derkah in addition to german
>lie and tell muslim and his fat cow of a wive that I called the police
>they tell me to go fuck myself, but retreat, his wife kicks the trash can into the lake as she retreats
>now battered and thouroughly aggravated swan family is paddling dejectedly in what is now a literal trash soup of garbage and rotten food
>old couple calls the polizei after I explain that I just lied to prevent a fight
>polizei tell us they cant do anything (despite the muslim family sitting on a bench 200 yards away giving us the dirty eye)
>its because they werent there to see it
>are you fucking kidding me? Theres 4 OF US HERE who saw it!
>"if you keep talking to me like that were going to give you a ticket"

Europe in a nutshell essentially.
>>
>>129772704
This has to be a made up story.
>>
>>129771133
This. Cause and effect.
>>
Daily reminder that paying taxes is a cucks activity.
>>
File: arcology sim city.jpg (112KB, 486x640px) Image search: [Google]
arcology sim city.jpg
112KB, 486x640px
>>129772175

Like I said in my responses up above...

Space Travel... the quantum leap in our technology that will validate all of the effort we have put into living for the last 120 years.

We all know it... all those sci-fi movies in the 80s and 90s primed us for it. Even the star trek communicators became a reality.

For you personally I would say give it a little more time (lets say 3 years?) because I see it coming soon.

But this IS the reason. Its the reason neckbeards retreat into vidya.
>>
Why work when you don't have to?

I work, I make close to 70k a year, house, land, and car paid off. All debt will be gone in less than a year and I will have a lot of money in my account for retirement.

Provided I don't get married and divorced by a soulless leech who takes 50% of what I have earned in my life.

So, yeah, go work, get money, enjoy life, but don't get married. Its a damn shame really. I would love to have the whole house wife thing, Women just aren't ladies anymore.
>>
>>129772673
Well look further at the video. The patriarch of the church was right there with the military leaders. Soviet communism evolved into something of local nationalism with some socialism tacked on.

I'm not saying we bring it back as it was though, there were certainly flaws in the system as you say. The true solution is patriotism for your country, be it the USA, Bulgaria, Russia, Germany, and so on and doing away with the materialism pushed by international capital.

It's very hard to actually get things fixed though. I mean, just try getting any of your local dudebros to care more about muh wimminz gold chainz, cars and duh club.
>>
>>129772704
Sounds pretty accurate.
>>
File: 1482527260765.jpg (57KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1482527260765.jpg
57KB, 680x680px
I like how it usually takes an American to diffuse or intervene in these situations.
>>
>>129773049
I swear on pepe its not. Was at the park with a bird pond in Gelsenkirchen (city in the ruhrgebeit area) yesterday and this shit happened.
>>
>>129751764
Because roasties only want Chad, why would non-Chads care about having a job?
>>
>>129773742
A true Chad doesn't need it either because he's not providing anything for the women, he's just fucking them and dumping them.
>>
>>129773919

So, women wrecked shit.

Who knew?
>>
>>129772457
You can try your hardest to marry a girl who makes more than you--it is possible. Alimony won't be a thing most likely at that point.
>>
More women than not are still getting married today, why is this becoming such a hot issue? It's not like our country has some huge need for population growth, especially with automation fast approaching.
>>
File: cages.jpg (344KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
cages.jpg
344KB, 2000x1333px
>>129773406
Ill agree, to be honest ive listened to some of the red orchestra music and it feels very comfy even though I cant understand the words.

The problem is that was an evolution of communism.

Any new communism is definately going to be just like 1917 where the lives of countless people mean nothing and will actively be ground under the gears of society causing mass death, and meaningless lives (and people who wish they were dead, like the current leftists).

Look at Hillary's presentation for the DNC. Literally made it look like cages.
>>
>>129768696
I'm seeing couples on the regular where the dude is good looking (7-8) and the woman is a flabby 5-6. It seems standard now. The dude probably figured it's easier to go with an 5 because she will appreciate him more and he won't have to fight so much to keep her. And 7-8 women can get semi-famous guys now (for sex). So if you're just good genetics it's not even much.
>>
>>129773391
Thats why I would endeavor specifically to have a Girlfriend and we just make an agreement to have a family without involving the pesky marriage.

Because that added hinge of restriction between two people really does change the relationship and fucks with things. Right from Day 1 sometimes.

Keep it as a committed relationship and itll be more natural.
>>
>>129751764
/nupol/ in a nutshell:
>waahhh wahhh society is degenerate it needs to collapse
>wahh wahhh why wont more men get a shitty 9-5, commit to a loose whore they hate deep down, and spend his best years supporting an ungrateful bitch and the little "blessings" she popped out?
>>
>>129774232
Well yeah, I agree. That's why I said do away with the additional labels accumulated throughout the years and just have Patriotism for your nation. From then on, you can use socialist measures when they're effective and make reforms as the nation in question needs them. Some like the US need a larger control over their markets, others need to give incentive for local businesses. It really depends on the nation in question and its economic problems and I can tell you, there's a shitload of problems everywhere.

You got issues with Wallmart and Chinese crap? Over here we're FLOODED with German second-hand shit, even food. Almost nothing's locally produced ever since we sold out to the EU.
>>
>>129772704
but i thought diversity was euro's greatest strength?
>>
>>129774638

We seriously need SHTF to happen though. We need to remove the Control from the equation so that people can take back that control and build something new themselves.

Elites are controlling either by Order, or controlled chaos... but a true SHTF will be Uncontrolled Chaos while good people know what to do and will act quickly.
>>
>>129769950
But the question is - should we act according to truth or otherwise?

In truth they are physically, psychically and emotionally weaker. So they are given lower standards. I actually think this is good - it's better to be in truth.

But there is a perversion where demonized women (for the most part) started fighting and uniting against men, leveraging their collective power against him, shaming society and mainly just prioritizing their outcome without any consideration of reality.

It's better to act in truth than to try to force some genderless equality utopia that we don't really believe in. Let's fight for truth if anything. Being angry with the world and working towards destruction is failure, failure to bear and overcome the adversity.
>>
File: USA male unemployment.png (81KB, 518x635px) Image search: [Google]
USA male unemployment.png
81KB, 518x635px
> it's another /pol/ responds to an old news article with old data thread!

male unemployment is at an all time low
>>
>>129756817
did you co-op, intern or do anything to make a resume for yourself before graduation?

i dropped out of CS in my junior year with job offers making double what my friends with degrees were getting.

you are most likely an aspie with no bantz or resume. fix that and everything else will follow.
>>
File: 1489196357408.png (418KB, 448x486px) Image search: [Google]
1489196357408.png
418KB, 448x486px
>sAMETHREAD
>Everyday
>>
File: modern liberals.jpg (28KB, 640x422px) Image search: [Google]
modern liberals.jpg
28KB, 640x422px
>>129773391
>>129774551

Also at least in the united states I think in the end you get screwed on taxes if you file jointly. There are some advantages to being married... but it really isn't enough.

That threat of taking 50% is supposed to be what holds people together in a marriage, not what keeps people from getting married. If its not doing its job, then I would say Marriage itself has failed.

But that doesnt mean the Family has to fail. If the binding agreement of a marriage isnt there then it encourages other reasons to stay... like actually falling in love... or keeping what you've built up together.

And I mean if you have kids and you're together for 10-15 years and split up... thats alot of history that just wont go away... it can be actively worked on.

Or maybe its for the best and that allows both to meet other people. Either way its better doing this than investing in a marriage.

She might be hard to convince to get "this deeply involved" with a man, yet not go the traditional route. But its the only good way to go now.
>>
>>129775265
reported for underage b&

>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>129775641
How much of that unemployment was "fixed" by pumping Mexicans in? lmao
>>
>>129775641
matey you need to check on what the actual diagnostics are for measuring unemployment...

> you're not unemployed if you're not on unemployment
> seasonally adjusted numbers
> people who've left the workforce entirely dont count

Also if you had a job working $30/hr and lost it and now you're flipping burgers for $9/hr that doesnt mean much...

you're only 1/3 as employed as you were before
>>
>>129751983
Deep. Too deep.
>>
You see, all of you were trained in cosmonauts. Thousands, maybe even hundreds of millions of astronauts - all who dreamed about it - were to appear. You don't think that the children themselves decided that they wanted to be cosmonauts, do you? A three-year-old can not wake up in the morning and suddenly firmly decide that he wants to fly into space. The children were told what they should dream about. This was part of the preparation. Some kind of grandiose operation - the colonization of outer space, the genocide of aliens. I do not remember what it was. In any case - typical Malinovism. Then, of course, someone came along, one truly clever, the plans changed, you were not needed. Not anymore. First, you were to be eliminated - Third World War, Darth Reagan, Dead Man's Letters. But again someone else appeared, same clever, and suggested to leave you in reserve. Retraining, of course, no one began to even bother with - unnecessary wastes. Who survives, survives. It's like in the movies about cyborgs, cooked up by mad scientists and oases side when the Pentagon stopped financing the program. They roam the huge parking lots near the malls and are looking for something in the sky. You are trying to understand why everything is so ridiculous and awkward, why do you want football and to fly from the balcony, breaking the branches of poplars. You were just being prepared for something else. You have been deprived of the ability to love, leaving only the instinct of reproduction - when the long months of several dozen people are locked together in the ship, unnecessary conflicts are of no use. You need extreme gravity, hard radiation, water from urine - that's why you so diligently harass yourself. Earth is a planet that is too cozy for you. You poke in all corners of this world, raking your face and knees in blood and trying to find a place for yourself by the smell.
>>
>>129754735
Yes get into debt goy you'll find a job after you graduate.
>>
>>129776129
illegals wouldn't be counted

>>129776177
you anti-obama cuckservatives are always throwing around the same talking point but there's no shred of proof to it
>I don't agree with the facts so they're wrong!
>>
>>129751764
They import a million every year
they don't need me
>>
Navigators became programmers, pilots chase around in cars with toned windows, specialists on non-humanoid mindset write in live journal. And nothing can be done - the intervention was at the DNA level. Your children will be cosmonauts. Your grandchildren will be cosmonauts. You write books about cosmonauts and cosmonauts, and all the art, all the films, all the music - these are different stories about Gagarin, who overslept the April 12th. Deaf Tsiolkovsky and dead Gagarin - that's who rules your world. It's strange that you are still alive. That is, good for you that you did it, of course, but you cause the feeling of pity. So squeamish and touching
>>
>>129775641
I'm making minimum money right now, basically I work 2 or 3 days per week. I think a lot of men are in this position. Or they just seek unambitious full time jobs where they can do whatever they want.

I used to make good money before for our country but I saw that I basically handed my life over to solving this company's problems and didn't really enjoy spending the money and then I figured:
men make money to interest chicks
men mainly make money to support their families

I went MGTOW and have no children. No reason for me to kill myself anymore in a meaningless job ( the company's values weren't aligned with mine, neither were leading people to my liking).

I also got disillusioned by materialism completely and now I turned Christian and basically believe that being somewhat poor is actually good.
>>
>>129751764
White men are shrugging, they're tired of holding up the world.
What's the point anymore.
>>
>>129756874
I've embraced the role of "oppressor"/smug superior white male at my workplace. So much easier than trying to work in harmony with people I don't really care that much about. I'm very open about my right-wing leanings, but I think most seem to just shrug it off because I'm Texan. It's kind of funny to me that some of the longer serving employees tell the new ones that they need to stay on my good side if they ever eventually need me to fix something for them or lend them tools. Not really trying to sound like a complete dick, but I found it makes my work life easier and more efficient.
>>
>>129776531
Are you Thomas Pynchon?
>>
>>129776679
im not counted as unemployed
even though ive got no income and havent worked since 2006

if im not counted, then neither is anyone else like me, and ive been seeing alot more people like me too...

> if you want to find out something, use your own eyes
>>
>>129777016
In an atheistic world (which is strongly connected to all our politics, ideologies and social trends) there really is no point.
>>
reeeeee fucking jobs go away
>>
>>129777103
now you're just projecting your own laziness onto everyone else

>i haven't worked for 11 years
sure thing summerfag, when does school start again?
>>
>>129751764
i noticed this trend among males first in the middle east. it seems children and women do most manual work as the men squat along wadis and goat paths
>>
>>129777037
I AM but relaying the message.
The change has been made.
It is too late for any of us. We can do only one thing.

Claim our birthright,
>>
rollin for 6 7s
>>
I have a good job, 6 figures. I have a house, a car, a dog, a GF, a motorbike and money in the bank. I would give it all up tomorrow to be a NEET playing vidya all day again.
>>
>>129751764
Women suck.
>>
if numerals kek vult
>>
>>129777766
kek hath spake, death to islum
>>
>>129777777
>>
>>129777672
It's not as enjoyable as you might think. If you were handed like 1.5x the amount of welfare though, then it would be.
>>
>>129755580
Underage or autistic detected
>>
File: is this real.jpg (22KB, 584x535px) Image search: [Google]
is this real.jpg
22KB, 584x535px
>>129777658
>>129777766
>Deus Vult

What sort of wizardry is this?
>>
>>129751764
>Not looking for one

No, I gave up looking for one, you kept hiring a new nigger every week before firing another one and you were never hiring when I asked, I watched.
>>
>>129756859
This. Tons of /r9k/-tier garbage gets 300 replies here on /pol/ and it needs to stop.
>>
>>129777020
Im an independant construction contractor. Since im a combat vet 40% of my wages that my client pays me can be refunded on their taxes so I get paid top rate but my clients still get a 40% discount.

Lots of the bigger contracting groups hire me on all the time too. Its good money and I always got jobs lined up. I make minimum $20 an hour.
>>
> "go to school anon!"
> go to school and get a piece of paper. debt up to my eyeballs.
> "get a job anon!"
> can't find work because entry level positions require 10 years experience.
>"just put on a suit and tie and give the manager a firm handshake! Don't use computers! That's lazy!"
> manager tells me to apply at a kiosk computer or online
>"anon you're so lazy! I raised a family of 5 on minimum wage"

gee, I wonder why men are not even bothering anymore.
>>
File: blankfein-laughing.jpg (38KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
blankfein-laughing.jpg
38KB, 620x465px
>>129751764
BETTER IMPORT MORE NIGGERS AND DO MORE GLOBALISM!!
>>
>>129757558
>i cant have the vall so i refuse to pkay WAAAHHH!!
>the post

This is the reason white people are in decline.

We've lost our fighting spirit.
>>
Anon, I be happy t' inform ye that 'tis 'cause o' Jews practicin' usury on us poor lads!
>>
File: 1451805042517.png (119KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1451805042517.png
119KB, 400x388px
>>129751764

>Working
>Not being smart enough to make money off the grid
Not today, Jews.
>>
File: 1496722929216.jpg (10KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1496722929216.jpg
10KB, 255x200px
>>129757594
>[hashtag]bestpost
stop posting and start lurking
>>
>>129778798

I think he was trying to be ironic.

>or maybe he got lost in his way to reddit
>>
>>129763211
>Its not his fault that all the good jobs have either disappeared or become unobtanium.
This shit started in the mid nineties, just no one had really noticed yet

>so they're still operating on 1980s job search tactics
this is a buyers market for labor and it fucks everybody
>>
>>129752046
at least it will be funny
>>
File: 2005.jpg (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
2005.jpg
15KB, 200x200px
>>129751764
>basic housing costs skyrocketing over 10x average wages
>wonder why everyone lives on hand outs
most people with jobs need gibs to keep a roof over their heads
why would you bother when you get even more by not working?

welfare in its current form has to end.
>>
>>129751764
Behavioral sink

We are becoming the beautiful ones
>>
File: nightcall feel.jpg (69KB, 650x842px) Image search: [Google]
nightcall feel.jpg
69KB, 650x842px
>>129777958
>>
>>129757594
>>129751983
Fucking lol
>>
Ok lads, before I go on my 2 hour lunch break I just want to say I'm a recovering NEET and am gainfully employed, in a 5+ year long relationship and actually have a small amount of cash saved.

Guess what? It's still too expensive to raise kids and get married. Virtually every single person I know that is married or has kids or both, has been helped financially by their parents.

If you're a normal joe, living a 'prosperous' city, you just can't afford to buy a home, have kids and be married. It's just too god damned expensive so who could blame anyone for not wanting to try.
>>
File: 1496026557029.png (186KB, 399x373px) Image search: [Google]
1496026557029.png
186KB, 399x373px
>>129751764
Because everyone sick of knowing that they wont make it, the sad fact is everyone knows that even if you work your hardest and educate yourself as much as you can you'll still be shit all over and given a pittance and still have that pittance robbed by the government at the end of the month to give some fucking taxi driver some extra spending money because "lifes tough".
They know that the job that they spend most of there life working there heart, soul and wasting the best years of your life wont help you, it wont go anywhere, no matter how hard you try theres always the fucking dickhole thats been given it all and had earned none of it laughing at you while he pisses on you and calls it rain sarcastically.
They know its pointless to get the loan for the house and the family starter as it will all be stolen away with the rest of your life by some shitty women and you're left to rot on the streets as a forgotton shell of a man, a man who doesnt even see himself in the mirror anymore, a man who gave it all and everything and gained nothing and lost himself in the process.
Maybe the worlds in such a sad state of affairs that everyones just given up trying anymore because the age of prosperity is long gone, the dream of a car, wife, children and a little dog are way gone.
Thats just what i think.
>but im a pirate anyway so fuck it
>>
>>129778515
how do you get into that?
does construction have requirements... the cliche is that even drifters can get a job in construction...
>>
>>129757594
genuinely kekked
>>
>>129751764
There's literally nothing wrong with fidget spinners

Hating fidget spinners is more pleb than unashamedly spinning one.

"Wow look at me I'm a critic of consumerist culture and the vapid distractions of modernity that plague humans. This makes me so much more of a smart and informed consumer than them."

Good for you faggot, you're of unique or intelligent for pointing this out. I'm sure the majority of fidget spinner users (myself included) are self-aware of this fact. What does it matter anyway that they are more mindless in their consumption anyway? While your decisions in consumption and recreation might be more cognitive and yet you consume too and it makes little difference, the same chinks and Jews have your money. Your positioning of yourself as an informed consumer is only an attempt to place yourself higher in a social hierarchy of late-capitalism while belittling the peers in your community, quite oftenly people of your race. Quite sad actually.

"Look at me Zog I'm so much more self-conscious than the other goyim, I'm not a sheep like the rest of them"

This isn't even a new phenomena by the way, people have been obsessed with simple novelties for as long as we have existed.
>>
>>129778515
That sounds damn nice. I used to be a quasi-independent general merchandiser. Pay was decent and I got to work independently. Unfortunately my ex-wife fucked me over and divorced me while I was up here visiting my parents and I lost everything. Haven't bothered going back stateside yet as I'm a duel resident and can work here as well.

So I'm working as a merchandising specialist for a hardware store up here for now. Making decent money, living with my mother so I have barely any expenses. It's kind of nice. Don't know why I told this little story.
>>
>>129779016
until that buyer's market shit changes men 30 and younger wont be getting jobs

end of story

why is it like that I wonder... its certainly doing nothing good for the economy or our country (or the world really...)... rather counterproductive
>>
>>129758814
Same here, I live in Maryland and there's nothing to work here.

I feel angry and depressed.
>>
>>129751764

Because society is terrible which is also why the Muslims are trying to destroy it.
>>
>>129770916
idiot

>my parents told me is
4 words

>i could be anything so
5 words

>i became nothing
3 words

do you non-upper-north-americans even learn anything at your so called "schools"?
>>
File: images-16.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images-16.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>>129751764
You've posted this thread several times a week for over a year. You've got you answer by now op
>>
>>129760586
desu you didn't work that much
>>
>>129780596
FBI data collection and research... either to find out what the actual causes of these things are by putting out feelers all over the place... or to measure the effectiveness of the globalists' work against us.
>>
Because I have a horribly herniated lumbar disc and live every day in terrible pain... yet I'm not disabled, apparently...
>>
I live in a society where I'm vilified and expected to feel guilty for being born white. Why would I care about what happens to it?
>>
>>129759876
Why are niggers so weak?
>>
File: SZOnlDbm_400x400.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
SZOnlDbm_400x400.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>129780596
There is a lot of repeat threads lately. I am sure there is more to talk about.
>>
>>129757053
What if you have both?
>>
>>129773049
Of course it's fabricated.
>>
maybe the jews should gib me a job like they do for affirmative action token diversity hires

or stop outsourcing all the jobs to china and india, or lobbying to bring in foreign brown slaves using hb visas if they can't outsource it.
>>
>>129772457
Pretty sure my mental health problems are BECAUSE I'm employed
>>
>Women told for decades that they shouldn't settle for anything less than 10/10 Uber Chads that make 6 figures and has a yacht that houses his mansion
>Women told for decades that they're beautiful just the way they are, now think it's perfectly acceptable to be 250+lbs, never exercise and Faceberg all day
>Mentally bettering yourself is now looked down upon - thus most people, and especially women are now no longer even capable of holding a conversation on any topic that isn't vapid bullshit about TV shows or what Stacy just posted on Instajew

No reason for money to spend on women then

>Want to buy a home
>Prices are still outrageous for anything that isn't in the "most diverse" part of the closest city around, where CCing is mandatory and your car will be broken into
>Even if you could buy a home, you'll never make your money back when you sell it because half the people in your neighborhood will end up foreclosing because all the prices keep going up, raising their property taxes
>When they leave, the nogs move in, driving your value even lower
>renting has always been a scam

>fall for the college meme
>get degree
>now realize that you can't get an entry level job anywhere without 3+ years experience
>find out that if you're a male or white male, you need to be twice as productive and qualified than someone who's only qualification is that they mark a diversity checkbox
>Finally coax your way into a job
>boomers came up with the MUH MILLENIALS SO LAZY meme to justify not paying you what you're worth and then go OY VEY LOOKIT DESE MILLENIALS JUST LEAVING THEIR JOB TO FIND A NEW ONE THAT PAYS BETTER, DEY HAVE NO LOYALTY JUST BECAUSE I GAVE DEM A RAISE!
>Gov't more interested in muh votes so they GIT MONEY FER DEM PROGRAMS that comes out of your pay

At this point NEETdom is a legitimate strategy.
>>
>>129751764
There is nothing good about working. All your free time gone. Even after work you are stressed thinking of the next miserable day, watching the few prechious hours you have for yourself slip by. You are constantly tired, your mood is foul due to dealing with horrible bosses and your pay doesn't matter because you have no time to enjoy it. Your health will take a complete dip, you will be stressed out and the only thing you get is that """"society""" doesn't see you as loser.
>>
>>129751764
fuck society.
it's against us.
>>
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/06/there-are-more-job-openings-than-ever-right-now.html

> there are more jobs than ever goy! pick of the litter!
> oh you're not qualified for this position. guess we'll give it to pajeet!

They must be not too hard up for employees if they aren't willing to lower the requirements for entry level shit!!

I've been looking since November. have had countless interviews and follow ups.

> oops! sorry goy! we found someone else! it was really close! better luck next time!

The whole thing is a fucking farce. employers make ridiculous requirements for 10 dollar an hour entry positions and then tell the government they can't find anyone qualified. They then get permission from the government for visas and hire poo in loos at a cheaper rate.

Fuck them all! I hope the country goes to shit!
>>
You think we should just "pull it up by the roots, burn it down, and start over"?

While Steven Armstrong is a fictional character, he did have some points. Some points.
>>
>>129768021
Hell, all of this is true, athough, having a diploma does help, you still need to sacrifice a lot to become succesful
>>
>>129752046
That's a big dick
>>
>>129779978
Anyone can get a job in construction. They usually dont keep it for long tho. They unload tools and lumber for a paycheck then quit. Skilled carpentry takes a few years to learn via on the job training (and ya gotta really apply yourself at it at that) but as you go you make contacts, learn various skills, and get enough working knowledge to look at plans for an addition or something and go "eh, can do that fer around $2500 in matierials and 3 weeks at $20 an hour."

Then ya do it in 2 1/2 weeks for $2300 in matierials and they tell all their friends youre hot shit. Neighbor needs a deck built, somebodies nephew needs a garage door rebuilt etc etc. Or you work fo some big contracting company and the bosses come to like you as a hard worker and reccomend you to folks with small jobs the big group doesnt wanna take.

We NEVER got enough help, lots a people show up but nobody ever sticks it out long enough to become skilled.
>>
>>129769633
>>129769633
These Japan style mini-flats you're talking about, look quite gorgeous, and since you don't need too much space if you live alone anyway.
>>
>>129783561
A diploma is not a ticket to the 6 figure salary circus.

Doctors make 6 figures cuz they spent years pulling 32 hour shifts changing catheters on senior citizens and lancing boils on fat guys asses.

Engineers make bank because they spent 18 hours a day calculating the load bearing surface of a bridge.

The diploma just proves theyre qualified, if you dont have networking skills and a work ethic its not worth jack shit.
>>
>>129776751
What the fuck is the meaning of your post?
>>
>>129780563
Syllables dude, not words.
>>
File: 1480464611538.jpg (127KB, 495x608px) Image search: [Google]
1480464611538.jpg
127KB, 495x608px
>>129767204
>we better pray that we find some aliens to fight or men are going to be left very bored and confused.

Just leave it up to the women to fight for our battles.
>>
>>129780375
>until that buyer's market shit changes men 30 and younger wont be getting jobs
The only suggestion I have is to monetize your life. Find something a product or service that you can provide independently without the corporate structure like, electrician or cleaning out houses and apartments after tenants leave, I don't know what would be right for a specific geolocation/personality. Arbitaging bitcoins is another way, I did it for a year or so and the money was very good. If you are too broke sell drugs for a while, I'm only semi joking, others have done it. No matter what job you find there is always the risk of being jobless tomorrow, but if you can monetize yourself in some fashion, you will never have to worry.
>>
File: retard-image.jpg (31KB, 460x347px) Image search: [Google]
retard-image.jpg
31KB, 460x347px
Hi guys. Successful white male with here with hot wife and 3 kids, 40+ in my prime. I see what is happening. Began in the 90s. You guys are victims of an Agenda 21 type program. Predictive models in the 80s showed that we were going to be like a huge herd of deer that ate all the food and we were all going to die. So they had to Betty Crocker the guys, GI Joe the girls, strain heterosexual and family relationships, attack the white man, normalize faggotry, give out birth control, kill economy to make you feel hopeless for the future, keep you in a state of fear from war or terrorism via the media, just so you guys will not procreate. Looks like it has worked well.
They need you jerking off to porn and fucking tranny's asses instead of chasing real pussy from your race, so you don't make babies. It's either that or they have to have another big war and kill you like that. Population is about to shrink big time in many areas of the earth in the next 30 years, but not the nigger parts, because they need to mis those genes in our society for future use of genetic bio-weapons and they need you concentrated in the urban cities to maximize the kill ratio and make the cleanup of all of your dead bodies easier.

The only ones that will survive all of this are the strong, intelligent, and principled. If you are in to faggotry, race mixing, are not procreating, and living in an urban area, you have already lost this clandestine war.
SO... either realize that WE ARE AT WAR GENTLEMEN, AND MAN THE FUCK UP, AND ARM UP, AND STAND THE FUCK UP AND STOP THIS SHIT, or die slowly with your pathetic miserable existence or take the easy way out and fucking KYS.
What is it going to be tough guys... are you a MAN or a fucking MOUSE? More than happy to lead you in to battle my sons. LMK.
>>
File: 1496750648784.jpg (55KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496750648784.jpg
55KB, 800x800px
>>129751983
Fucking bullseye swede
>>
>>129751764
funny enough, ultra fascism has given me a mind of those of the past, even though my age is of these degenerate millenials

this song too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BXSwDzBA-Q

I am not a nigger so I should be working.
>>
>>129751983
Best post I've seen from Sweden in weeks.

It's sad but I fit in that group. Always been above average intelligence, just never had any direction and the things I have wanted to do I can't because I don't have the experience, technical knowledge, specialized degree, etc.

Knowing how much wasted potential you have is fucking sad.
>>
File: IMG_1802.jpg (112KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1802.jpg
112KB, 720x960px
>>129751764
Give me 1 good reason, as a man, to get married today.
>>
>make enough money to afford immediate, short term, cheap entertainment
>dont make enough money to actually afford a home, build a future, etc.
>get paid too little for it to be worth the enormous amount of time it consumes
>get paid just enough to not want to quit.
>told my entire life to get a job that pays well, rather than doing something that actually makes me happy
>be poor AND unhappy
>>
>>129769950
>They think like children
Any group that's self absorbed with fictitious victimhood has this issue.
>>
>>129751764
Lack of guidance coupled with a mainstream message of hostility against whites which berates the young men for merely existing.
>>
>>129755952
>My record was 26
if true impressive, would love to here this story. I was always more about speed. literal pickup lines(two sentences) to agree to fuck was around the time it went from amazing to sad.
>>
File: 1490612467965.jpg (156KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1490612467965.jpg
156KB, 500x333px
>>129785479
also
>robbed of sense of identity and community
>no higher purpose to strife for like being a better person or helping your community/people
>own government is probably more immoral than the groups that attack it and its citizens
>same government still continues to refuse to protect own people's rights and lives.
>massive influx of third world immigrants taking their shit culture with them
>>
>>129757081
This so much.

If I rub it out, I've no motivation.
If I don't, I'm suicidal when it gets dark
>tfw lonely but don't want a slut around

Idc about all the ethnostate larping & philosophical man-up shit, I want nothing of this world as it stands.
Imma just try not off myself till lifelike VR comes and I get another shot at this.
>>
>>129779634

Children are not expensive, it's a myth. They have cheap tastes, outgrow their shit, and then that stuff appears on the secondary market.

Housing is expensive, but not everywhere.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1707-W-Grant-St-Orlando-FL-32805/46048417_zpid/

This is by no means a good house, but it has four bedrooms for under $400/mo. You triple the floor space and make nice for $1500.

This isn't the cheapest market either. Find a cheap place and don't be cucked by your landlord.
>>
>get a shitty job every delusional fuck wad thinks is an amazing career and I'm set for life
>making 16 fucking dollars starting damn son better watch out
>job is full of shit repetitive work
>2 years in develop horrible tendonitis in both of my fucking hands
>job and the union both tell me to fuck off and it isn't related to work
>been in pain every moment for the past 7 months, out 10-11k between medical bills and lost wages this year alone
>can't leave because at this point I need the fucking insurance

Shit ain't worth it.
>>
>>129782635
>got into a top tier university
>made many great friends
>we all did very well straight out of school
>all of us employed and with positive career trajectories
>get together every year
>all of us are miserable

And what is your ultimate reward for working so hard, getting married, and having kids? Permanent Alimony, child support, high taxes, and medical problems due to overwork.

If you do what society expects of you, you are the idiot.
>>
Problem is in germany, if you work you get fucked.

If you don't work, you get fucked too, but not that hard as if you would work.

For instance if you ear 30k a year, 35% alone is gone for taxes ontop of that
>5%car
>10-15% rent
>at least 10% for the horrendous power prices
>10-15% for insurance of all kind
you can't live good anymore in germany, this country is a meme
>>
testing my flag
>>
>>129751764
(((Wonder why)))
>>
>>129751764
very simple, because society is complete dogshit
>>
>>129780563
dude wtf
go back to middle school
and then kys
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.