[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2025 will mark the end of the American Republic Think about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 5636546.jpg (449KB, 1773x1407px) Image search: [Google]
5636546.jpg
449KB, 1773x1407px
2025 will mark the end of the American Republic

Think about it
>All Boomers will have retired and will demand social security, medicare and pensions
>Student debt is increasing and more are defaulting on their loans
>Brick and motor businesses going bankrupt
>Economy and GDP is constantly shrinking
>Cost of living and healthcare becoming more expensive

In other words Boomers will demand money from a broke government that will have to overprint currency which will cause hyper inflation and an economic collapse of the USD
Empires last 250 years and 2026 will mark the 250th year of America's independence
>>
>>129747820
Buy bitcoin.
>>
>>129747820
I swear to god every time I see this chartthe years change
>>
>>129747820
This causes me an immense amount of pain to even think about but it all seems to big for me to do anything about it so I guess all I can do is focus on myself for the next 8 years. Feels hopeless though.
>>
>>129747820
>2025
Implying it will last that long.
>>
Buy ammo and weapons. Get ready to kill your parents with a smile
>>
>>129748265
Shit like this happens every 80 or so years. The last major crises points were WW2, Civil War and the American Revolution

You should be hyped to know you'll be part of a major happening
>>
>>129748259
These cycles are an epiphenomenon and they appear and disappear on charts of many different scales without rhyme or reason. They are pretty useless for predicting anything.
>>
>>129747820

Meh. By the time that happens we'll all be hooked up to automatic drug machines to keep us calm.

I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>129748394
Look at it on the bright side: When the gibs stop coming, most of the niggers who are sub 90 IQ will starve to death and the illegal spics will be forced to either go back home, integrate or die.
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (158KB, 1269x794px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
158KB, 1269x794px
forecast 2025:
http://www.deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx

I'm in germany
am I fucked ?
>>
File: lifetime_social_security.png (130KB, 531x457px) Image search: [Google]
lifetime_social_security.png
130KB, 531x457px
>>129758335
You're only fucked if you make bad investments

>>129748732
Millennials are greedier than boomers. Much like how social security was a scam to benefit the first generation, the millennials will institute another scam that puts an even bigger burden on the following generations.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.