[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Germans so cancerous, /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: germany is cancer.png (203KB, 1232x2974px) Image search: [Google]
germany is cancer.png
203KB, 1232x2974px
Why are Germans so cancerous, /pol/?
>>
Dunno why. Maybe it's in their genes
>>
>>129740934
pay debts IAN
>>
>>129741091
>Dunzng
>Danzig
wtf I am a new Nazi now
>>
>>129740934
I think somebody is mad. Stay on your island George
>>
File: WeWuzKaiserz.png (493KB, 2048x791px) Image search: [Google]
WeWuzKaiserz.png
493KB, 2048x791px
>>
>>129740934
Brits out!
>>
>(((((The Eternal Anglo))))) complaining about historical Germanic influence
>Muh Lutherans FORCED us to bring papist aggression against their spiritual self-determination!
>Muh Germans FORCED us to do as the bankers said and fight to prevent Germanic unification! We just HAD to start two world wars to prevent it!

And the modern German puppet-state only exists because you strong-armed bankers into power over the whole continent. If you hadn't plunged the world into a neoliberal nightmare none of this would be a problem.
>>
File: 14_8-000.jpg (1MB, 1078x1666px) Image search: [Google]
14_8-000.jpg
1MB, 1078x1666px
>>
File: germany_cucked.png (33KB, 559x354px) Image search: [Google]
germany_cucked.png
33KB, 559x354px
>>129740934
I hope I get to Germany and I get some gibsmedats and aryan pussy.
>>
>kill ethnic germans
>germans invade
OH KURWA HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME, ANGLO PLEASE HELP
>>
>>129740934
Germany is the country of peace my nigga
>>
>>129740934
Hope mudslimes replace us and bomb you all to ashes. If that is what you guys want.
>>
>>129746421
>Posting a propaganda poster with a slogan invented by a kike

Kind of proving the point there, Hans
>>
>>129740934
Germans are a pathological people

They do everything way fucking overboard

They have decided their most recent quest is the integration and globalization of the world into a singular cultural, political and economic system and they will literally destroy everything to achieve it

Because hey are Germans
>>
>>129740934
Weapons-grade autism and power make for a frightening combination.
We even kinda understood the problem back after WWII, so we decided we wanted to be part of a european superstate where the majority of non-germans would reign in our autism. Unfortunately, the rest of europe didn't understand the point and thought germany would just become some kind of normal country.
>>
>>129751162
Exactly. Germans understood what they did was bad, so they do the exact opposite. They have no sense of historical context, or healthy instincts such as self-preservation. It's like an autistic child; you can't as a normal person understand why it acts that way.
>>
>>129740934
You're right, fucking germanicucks destroyed my world, i have my hope in a future where only mediterraneans can live in
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.