[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Ghana so advanced? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg_ iaYmpdwI

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: stevie-steve-3-e1492373532802.jpg (36KB, 531x432px) Image search: [Google]
stevie-steve-3-e1492373532802.jpg
36KB, 531x432px
Why is Ghana so advanced?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg_iaYmpdwI
>>
pic unrelated

will we be able to compete with Ghana?

looks pretty impressive famalam
>>
> When you have to put out propaganda to convince people your country isn't shit.
>>
How Westerners see GHANA vs how GHANA actually is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PN41s0Sq0Y
>>
It's not a representation of the entire country.
I know this video was not made to serve that purpose, (it's just a message to CNN) but you have to realize that this country is not covered in advanced cities and structures.
>>
>>129730598
I can't speak for all of africa, but the blacks I've met from Ghana have been incredibly smart and based.

Doctors and engineers (graduated here in US not some nigger school) and their parents are super strict and conservative. I mean more than myself.
>>
>>129731754
I've met Nigerian, Ethiopian, Kenyan, Eritrean, and Senegalese immigrants, and they were all based.
>>
blimey, is that a road and a HOSPITAL?

that's some super advanced society you got there boyo
>>
>>129732096
Yeah I think its mostly US raised niggers that suck so much and destroy everything everwhere they go.

It's prob that they are so entitled, while blacks in Africa are just happy to be given a chance to read a book.
>>
>>129730598
Niggers have the highest IQ
>>
>>129732687
the worse thing about blacks is being one of the few smart ones. When you are actually intelligent and look around at shit throwing monkeys are are supposed to be of your race, it must be a terrible feeling.

I really feel bad watching YT vids of smart blacks trying to talk sense, they are hated by everyone; other blacks resent them, liberals fear them and white racists shit on them because they associate them with the rest of the niggers.

There is nothing worse I can think to be born like.
>>
>>129732687
potato niggers don't
>>
>>129730598
did this nigger ever get caught?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.