[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women's Advantage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 11

File: 1496469519871.jpg (484KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496469519871.jpg
484KB, 1080x1080px
>be me
>white male
>3.8 out of 4.0 gpa
>two previous internships at boutique investment banks
>struck down from every major and regional bank for this summer even though I aced every internship and interviewers loved me
>literally have nothing for the summer

>have a couple of friends(all women)
>their GPA is around 2.9 to 3.2
>only experience that have is as sales associates at macys, bloomingdales, or some other shopping outlet
>they literally just folded clothes
>BUT, they are all interning at he big investment banks (e.g. Bank of America, JP Morgan, UBS..)
> 3.1 GPA girl who worked as a cashier got into Goldman

/pol/ was right again. I don't know what to do right now. The best thing I can do is lift and improve my knowledge of finance for the summer and go all in next fall.

Why is this even a thing? Women are always put in front of the line. Even Investment Banks don't care about your intelligence anymore, just fucking diversity. I'm mad.
>>
Emigrate? Your country has sadly become a shithouse. If you put in the work you deserve better.
>>
Stop blogposting you fucking loser, nobody cares about your fucking shitty amerifat life.
>>
>>129729656
Say that you are Hispanic when applying to jobs. It will give you a leg up because of the diversity quota that is mandated by the government.
>>
>>129730283

Shut the fuck up Rodrigo go collect ur unemployment checks and tan on the beach
>>
>>129729656
Hope you never find a job.

Fuck off with your banking "job" you usury pet.
>>
>>129730774
I'll be enjoying my $100k+ salary while you pocket $40k a year and barely make your rent while talking about "muh trade jobs!!"

Fuck off you Larping faggot.
>>
>>129729656
>Does meme pencil pushing internship dad got for him
>Loses job to people with real world sales experience

WTF?
>>
>>129729656
Connections are everything. Maybe you aren't well connected enough, or didnt knew the people in the right places.
>>
>>129729656
probably a jew.

you dont have my sympathy.

also how is this political amerifat?
>>
Learn to suck mean dick anon.

Pretend to be gay and you fall into the diversity category.

It works for me, i try not to suck cock but hey, a job is a job.
>>
>>129729656

>he fell for the banking meme

You deserve all the depression, nihilism and suicidal ideation life has in store for you, you vapid cunt.
>>
Ursury pet lol

Just as bad as cunts, desu

Might as well have a bullseye on your forehead

Await God's punishment
>>
>>129729656
You just have to find a balance, here it is the other way around but you get use to it.
>>
>>129731012
>>129731025

I had my resume forwarded to the big banks internally. Most of them were VPs. It helped a little but the women got the job by just applying online.
>>
>>129730931
You'll be hanging from a street post, leech.
>>
>>129730931
Fuck back to you pig, banker pets get the rope too.

You're like shariablue cucks, betraying your country for scraps.
>>
File: Xg9zXQe.png (398KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
Xg9zXQe.png
398KB, 600x424px
>>129730537
this^
when in doubt Elizabeth warren that shit
>>
Nobody mentioned that big investment banks hire women for internships because they want sexretaries that they can dispose of in a few months no-strings-attached? Many such cases. Sad!
>>
because these banks had hired the girls, that means we can assume they had open slots

if you did in fact "nail every interview, creamed your internships, and interviewers loved you"....you would have gotten the job. this is coming from someone who works on the trading floor at morgan stanley. we dont care if you have a penis or not, but if we ACTUALLY did like you...well, we would have told you at the celebration event where everyone comes together and gets fucked up with the new analysts
>>
File: 1495744334356.jpg (19KB, 295x295px) Image search: [Google]
1495744334356.jpg
19KB, 295x295px
>>129729656
Why would they invite competition instead of some easy fuckable bimbos, that do your job for less money?
Story of my life.
>>
>>129729656
you were struck down because of your posts on /pol/
>think that i'm not being 100% factual
enjoy delusion
enjoy naivete
>>
Jobs are haram

kil kil kil kil
>>
>>129731938
Achtung juden!
Nothing quite like working the front line to earn some extra shekels for you (((masters))).

Fucking despicable.
>>
>>129729656

Remove women rights now
>>
Believe it or not grades aren't the real world.

Nobody wants to hire your supremely intelligent autistic ass
>>
>>129731600
>>129731627

Grow up fucking kiddies. People wanna live with their cars and big fucking houses they can't even pay for. The only reason that they all get to continue living like kings is because bankers got their fingers on the scales in their favor. If Bankers take their hand off, then the whole world gets really fucking fair really fucking quickly and nobody actually wants that. They say they do but they don't. They want what we have to give them but they also want play innocent and pretend they have no idea where it came from. Well, that's more hypocrisy than I'm willing to swallow,so fuck all you normal people.
>>
>>129731938
you're stupid
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Employment_Opportunity_Commission
>>
>>129729656
Despite this eaze thru life and getting everything handed to them because of their tits, they'll still turn around and say their life is tough, hard etc.

Lmfao women have the easiest lives they wouldn't last a month living as a man.
>>
File: IMG_3873.jpg (31KB, 308x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3873.jpg
31KB, 308x337px
>>129732369
>Getting butthurt so quickly.

Lol check out this mad blue pilled goy.
>>
>>129729656
Same thing happened to me.

>be in a male heavy STEM field
>girls are all mediocre
>the best girl (still worse than me) is adored by faculty
>heaps of praise, overflowing recommendations, tons of internship opportunites (for all of the females)
>me work my ass off to get an internship at the same place as ms princess
>same crap there as in school (she is also a 7/10 which is like mouthwatering for STEMlords)
>she goes on to work at Google and is currently bouncing around silicon valley at 6
>meanwhile I was lucky to get a mediocre job
THE EASY MODE IS REAL AF
>>
>>129730545
Your ignorance is showing. This is not your safespace. Start a blog, LOSER.
>>
>>129729656
What positions did they even get OP?

Its a lot easier to get into any ((Sales)) position working in finance rather than anything else.
They tend to get women in these roles because its better fit for them.

What positions have you been applying for and what's your field of study?
>>
>>129729656

This must be made illegal
>>
>Jews hire 18 year old party sluts to intern so they can fuck them and give them a small position in the company and keep them as a side fuck they have

Really makes me think. Women can fuck for their position. You can't suck sperm for yours.
>>
>>129732875
O god when it comes to a STEM field like programming, women are practically handed 100k a year with benefits just for having a pussy.
>>
>>129733072
>>129733619

They all received Summer Analyst roles in the Investment Banking divisions.
>>
>>129732344
>Nobody wants to hire your supremely intelligent autistic ass

>Implying they haven't watered down courses to a point, where anybody with an IQ over 100 gets top grades.
>>
>>129732875
>he fell for the college scam
>he thinks he's smart because he fell for it for (((muh stem)))
heh, you deserve all that you have suffered through and will suffer through desu
maybe one day you will learn
maybe one fine fucking day you will read one of my posts and you will realize that "he, the solitary being known as /pol/ was always right and was never wrong, it is i who was wrong, for doubting /pol/' and either get in the fold or kill yourself because despite all your self-perceived intelligence you still fell for the most obvious trap ever devised for you
how does it feel? do you have remorse? do you promise to listen with full obedience when i fucking take the time out to tell you something?
>>
>>129729656
You should be mad, my man. Don't let it hold you down. Talent rises above all. Just don't expect these companies to take care of your future, and you'll have a much better idea of the real world.
>>
File: 1496763137230.png (17KB, 633x772px) Image search: [Google]
1496763137230.png
17KB, 633x772px
>>129729656
>tfw you'll never be a black lesbian woman and skate through the nu-age
>>
>>129730545
>Shut the fuck up Rodrigo go collect ur unemployment checks and tan on the beach
Wow. You sure showed him OP. Now get back to burger flipping for Paco.
>>
>>129733720
You didn't answer the 2nd question.

Whats your field of study.
>>
>>129729656

>It's 2017

What stops you from identifying as a woman? It's not like you have to look like one.
>>
>>129731076
Wouldn't a Jew immediately get a job in banking?
>>
>>129733720
Let's face it you were probably over qualified
>>
>>129734212
Finance & Quantitative Modeling

>>129734474
They would gladly take someone "over-qualified" in Investment Banking
>>
>>129729656
>Be americunt
>measure worth out of 4.
Fuck your shit I hope it all burns, you exported degeneracy worldwide.
>>
File: 1427271618680.jpg (178KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1427271618680.jpg
178KB, 1280x720px
>>129732047
>Why would they invite competition instead of some easy fuckable bimbos, that do your job for less money?

This is literally it. For those hiring you, they have little incentive to hire a young hotshot ibanker who is going to scale the corporate ladder till they're pushing them out of their own job. They won't be earning any more of a bonus if you're a superstar at their company, so it's easier to just hire some eye-candy to walk around the office before they fire her and hire some other skank.
>>
>>129729656
what's good to invest in right now?
>>
>>129733910
Yes I'll do anything you say if it brings back the patriarchy anon
>>
>>129729656
Did you try being a Jew?
When you hit the gym remember that the best gains for the buck are nose gains.
>>
>>129734626
Apparently they wouldn't
>>
>>129732881
Don't dare manspread conqie put them balls in your lap mmmkay no matter how small they are
>>
>>129730931
>complains about being unable to get any job
>still confident hes going to be making 100k
lol
>>
>>129732047
This is probably how it works. A few guys run the company and hire sluts in low level to do dumb work and suck their dicks. However once and awhile they do need new guys to come in and keep the system running so they use their connections with their friends, family, or frat and pick a new lucky dude. Outsider males never get in.
>>
>>129729656
Pretend to be gay. It will make you a minority of sorts. Then go full alpha-Chad on the company's women once you've duped them.
>>
>>129729656
>hold my beer
companies don't want to hire over qualified people, they want to hire slaves and people who will follow orders.
>>
>>129735030
This. The cognitive dissonance intensifies.
>>
>>129729656
>bank
>>
>Wants to be a financial services jew
>Gets jewed
>>
Same boat here OP. Go to a top 10 engineering school, have a 3.6, have 2 years research xp, an in multiple honor societies, and applied to tons of internships for the summer, and got nothing. My summer job is my old high school job, a fucking janitor. This is bullshit.
>>
>>129729656
PROTIP for ALL of you:

my buddy is responsible for hiring a LOT of recent grads.
Here's what you idiots don't seem to understand:
your SOCIAL MEDIA get surveyed by prospective employers.
Buddy's people used to do it themselves but might outsource now, not sure. Thing is, if they see one pic of you partying, one stupid comment (ANYTHING that will make their corp look bad - racism, sexism, juvenile humour of any sort, blackface, support for racist?sexist groups like the KKK or BLM or SCUM, etc), one indication that you are less than a decent person, you are DROPPED.
And they'll never tell you, of course, because why should they? Also, it might not be strictly legal to be snooping in your social media, not sure.
tl;dr: prospective employers will access your social media and you won't get hired.
>>
File: IMG_0143.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0143.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>129735382
Wtf some explain what's going on with 4chan
>>
>>129735542
inchallah my friend
>>
>>129731600
God you pretentious faggotd are the end of western civilization as much as this faggot

"Y-your gonna get the r-rope too" stfu it isnt going to happen, back ideas that'll save the west not delusional LARP perpetuated by insecurity.
>>
>>129735481
>3.6
Well, no wonder.
Try studying once in a while, ffs.
You literally vidya'd your way right back into high school.
>>
>>129729656
You started this slide thread yesterday faggot. Kill yourself. Sage

Also the girls were more qualified because they are "able to lift 50 lbs"
>>
>>129735516
What if you're not on social media at all?
>>
>>129735708
Mods are fucking faggots. STILL NO STATE FLAGS REEEEE
>>
>>129735741
Gpa doesn't matter
>>
>>129729656
fuck off sexist trash
>>
>>129735516

>> implying random college girls have a less likely chance of posting pics of them partying or post offensively

seriously?
>>
>>129729656
Just slaughter the bankers and take their trophy wives as your personal harem. :)
>>
Take dat wite boi
>>
Don't expect the Jew business to be anything but kikes faggot.

t. Professional engineer
>>
>>129731275
this tbqh famiglia
>>
>>129729656
Why don't you date/marry one of the big money bitches and quit your whining?
>>
whats up with the flags
>>
File: 1492571029641.png (1MB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492571029641.png
1MB, 960x960px
>>129729656
You're fucked man. My sister got a job offer from a top financial firm before even graduating. Her GPA was like 2.4 now she's starting at $50K/Year $10K signing bonus and all she will do is answer the phone and read a script of the services the firm offers. Her bf comes from a very wealthy family and he has a degree and a 3.0 GPA. He's 27 now and could only get hired at a storage place his dad owns. He applied to work at the software company my mom works from, but instead they hired a gay dude and black sheboon (former radio DJ) with a degree in English.

No hope for us pal.
>>
Oy vey goyim, don't you know it's time to give up your white male priviledge?
>>
>>129729656
Idk that is a problem with banking, dudes should not even try. I applied at a bank years ago and it was an ez 90% female
>>
File: IMG_4397.jpg (44KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4397.jpg
44KB, 250x250px
>>129730088

Dumb posts like this are why flags are important
>>
File: mastermind.jpg (62KB, 605x597px) Image search: [Google]
mastermind.jpg
62KB, 605x597px
>>129729656
You have female friends?

You're a faggot. Just put that on your resume and you'll get the diversity hire. It fits your personality too because you're a little drama queen bitch.
>>
>>129732158
This
>>
>>129732875

>obviously they're worried your about to shoot up the place

Don't underestimate being pleasant to be around.
>>
women quota sorry
>>
>tfw late to the thread

There is a reason they don't care about intelligence. Cause human investment bankers are fucking shit tier and there are loads of investment algorithms that can make Mr. Shekelstein 8x the return while you can only make 4x. Diversity is basically a marketing tool for them.

also
>non-stem

Serves you right brainlet.

>inb4 fake news
>>
>>129731938
Honestly, this sounds realistic but who knows, I think life is 120% about how you interview now because everything is faked and everything is bullshit, all that matters is your personal repore with HR lady. Social media, GPA, what you did, to a certain extent, its all disrespected.

OP might be failing to have brief but powerful answers to questions, and especially on the customer service questions which women tend to nail more because they are a bit more personable.

Just act like every job is some bitch ass front desk hotel job and make sure you can answer all those type of questions with confidence OP.

>>129735481
Same thing happened to me, women got ALL (not kidding) the internships on campus and I had to go do some bullshit internship and never got a job in my field, decided to just day trade and volunteer at a library.
>>
>>129735741
3.6 is high at my school because of its rigor and course load. It's much harder to keep a good GPA in engineering than something like finance or liberal arts.
>>
I feel like I had good conversations with the recruiters but never heard back from hiring managers for any of the positions I applied for.
>>
>>129729656
Ok /pol/, rather than just focusing on the women that don't want you, what are you doing to improve yourself and make yourself more desirable to the women that could potentially want you? Anything? Because the truth is we would all be compatible with millions of women, given the circumstances, and so just make excuses based on negative examples is bullshit.

Focusing on the negative and ignoring the positive is what SJWs and liberals do. It is a waste of your time to worry about women you won't ever be with. So why not improve yourself for the ones that would? Sitting around complaining doesn't help, it's a net-negative and you are the only one that loses.
>>
>>129738931
>make yourself more desirable to the women that could potentially want you?

Kinda hard when you're fucked out of the job market, famalam. You can do everything else right, but it won't mean jack.
>>
>>129729656
>Even Investment Banks don't care about your intelligence anymore, just fucking diversity. I'm mad.

Its not for diversity anon. The baby boomers managers want to look at and fuck the young ladies. At one interview the guy even came out and told me so.
>>
>>129729656
it's because you don't have nice tits OP
>>
>>129729656
>struck down from every major and regional bank for this summer even though I aced every internship and interviewers loved me
you fucked up the interviews if you didn't get the job you moron
>>
>>129739219
Then create a job for yourself! That's what I did after getting sick of not even being interviewed for jobs. It has literally never been easier to make money. If you have an internet connection, you can register a business, set up a website using shopify or wix, and buy private label or wholesale goods on Alibaba to sell on your website, use facebook targeted ads, in under 4 hours.
>>
>>129729656
They are not hired for the diversity quote,
they are hired for cock sucking skill.
>>
>>129729656
hate to tell you, OP, but it's because your field is so easy that a woman can do it. GPA doesn't matter when your classes are all addition and multiplication with some public speaking.
>>
>>129739754
What do you do?
>>
>>129729656
I figure at some point a whole lot of males are going to figure out that if they organize as a group they can face down any government.

Refuse to fight war for a society that hates you.
Refuse to enforce laws that push diversity on the public.
Take the Central Banker authority to print money away from them and give it back to congress (or dissolve the government.)

You will find the world you are looking for when you get out from behind your computer and speak truth in the real world.
>>
>>129729656
Keep raising yourself up. Become a boss, THE boss. Hire hot chicks. Make them suck your dick for a job and make them suck dick to stay employed. Let them know they are just cum dumpsters. WIN. Fucking worthless women. You need objectify them if they are just tits and ass, then treat them as such.
>>
>>129731296
^ This
>>
>>129735041

Have you fags ever seen 'summer clerkships' for law firms?

Literally 10 nerdy faggot law nerd guys and 10 hot big titted long legged sluts. Every fucking time.

The senior partners or HR make them do spastic memes like dress up like sluts and hoes and get drunk and goto functions for 'comradery'. So you end up with these hot sluts and dweeby law nerds getting drunk.

Every fucking firm. It's crazy.
>>
>>129730931
Jesus, get the bullwhip.
Hans, get the luger.
>>
>>129742636
With automation coming up, there won't be any wars fought with humans, there won't be any manual labor jobs required.

Women will rule society, whether you like it or not.
>>
>>129730545
Not gonna lie that actually sounds like a pretty fucking sweet way to live.
>>
>>129729656

Women fucking suck. I work in IB and they literally only get selected for internships, ENO and AVP positions.

The VP+ women are either ugly as fuck or retarded in their head.

My unit (7 people) just hired a woman in an entry-level position with me approving it but I already fucking regret this decision. She did her tests good but her work ethics/humor/interest in things is just so different that I rather wouldnt have approved her.
>>
>>129729656
>Women are always put in front of the line.
Guess who's in charge of hiring, anon. Guess who runs HR. Guess who the VPs are in charge of hiring those summer interns.
>>
>>129744054
>ethics/humor/interest

You're just an upset autist.
>>
>>129743083
>Hire hot chicks. Make them suck your dick for a job and make them suck dick to stay employed
this is the current problem for OP, is that no-skill degenerates like this are in management/CEO positions (actually, it's HR, but if you perpetuate their bad decisions then you're a faggot who is bad at math.)
>>
>>129729656
Is not diversity. Banks dont care about your financial knowledge nor grades. They want you to sell their shitty products. This happened when I got an internship at a big bank.
>>
>>129729656
none of these women can swim, so dont worry about it too much

its in the firms best interest to hire based on merit alone, anything less is inefficient
>>
>>129743083
Forget about your dick being sucked by an unemployed hoe. We need the 14 words.
>>
>>129729656
niggers?
>>
>>129729656
OP we are the same. I have about a 3.8 GPA, finance, and two years until I graduate. I was told I could have internship opportunities during this summer and then when I started asking about them I started getting no responses.

I'm about start part time at the fucking mall, at least I'll get sales experience.

>>129730537
You dont even have to do this. Instead of checking 'white' you can write in your European heritage(s). Supposedly works just as well.
>>
Bro, dont snap, dont give it up. Learn while you can. SQL+phyton+excel vba and learn languages.

Dont worry you could fail the interviews, because its all about simpathy and hr people are fucking snakes. They will smile in your face, and when you turn your back, they stab you. But at the end its not 100% shure that the right candidate got the job.

I applied to an ssc, i failed, overall i was thinking i did a better result. Aprox 3-4 days ago, i just got insider info, that i wasnt fucking up. Its simple if the AP teamleader delegates the candidate and it passes the HR people, at the end its 70% shure that the AP teamleader decides that the candidate is fit. So he grabs 1k $.

Life is cruel, sometimes, but i hope i will be able to piss on some people.
>>
>>129729656
>studied the jew
>wants to become a jew
>gets rejected
>gets replaced by the jew sex

GTFO
>>
>>129729656
>he thinks those women got hired for their practical skills
Take solace in the fact that even in 2017, they're just sexy eye candy in the jobs they have
>>
>>129730537
Wait, USA have quota on racial diversity? When this happened?!
>>
>>129729656
>Timmy wants to help the big banks take down western civilization but the Jew won't let him
Boohoo.
>>
>>129729656
Be A real man and get a respectable job. Even a dishwasher would be less of a faggot.
>>
>>129729656
>internships
Employers want people with work experience, not a fresh grad with nothing on his resume except a degree and an internship. You should have worked retail through college, retard.
>>
>>129731416
Because you have no work experience
>>
>>129747888
An internship is work experience you colossal moron
>>
>>129729656
Welcome to the real world kiddo and now
Fuck off.
>>
>>129747888
>>129748116
Do you guys know what relevant experiance mean? Okey you guys worked, you made pennies, but it doesnt mean that was relevant experiance.
>>
>>129729656
Are they from the same school though?

School name makes a huge difference. Like if they were from an ivy league, suddenly things become more believable.
>>
>>129749074
>>129748404
Lol. Y'all stay unemployed and keep bitching about women taking all the jobs.
>>
>>129749827
>just accept that white males will be pushed to the bottom of the ladder, goy

This garbage is designed to make white females more prone to miscegenation, dumbass. Push white men out, promote diversity hires, get women to socialize more with their diverse coworkers, etc. Why are men such lazy bums?
>>
>>129750757
survival of the fittest, goy
>>
>>129730931
Tfw actually making over 100k and still shitposting on 4chan
>>
>>129750757
Not at all the case. I worked shitty retail jobs from 16-22, and did 2 internships during college, and walked off campus and into well-paying exempt job. 2 internships don't match up to people who have worked jobs.
>>
>>129751329
>implying none of the rest of us worked shitty jobs in high school and college before
>>
>>129734977
Just shut up already, it's nobody's fault you're NEETs. And if it is, just move out of your multicultural, multiracial melting pot hellhole, anything will be better.
>>
GPA means fuck all about anything, it has no relevance concerning job/work performance, and its a poor way to judge someone.
>>
>>129729656
just get big bimbo implants and get on hormones- find a sugar daddy
>>
>>129749827
Who knows, i learned to shut the fuck up. Triing to find my place where i can get experiance and its not a retarded job.

Butforshure, diversity in a 9 man strong team is 7 women and 2 dudes. Who are playing on the wrong hole, not even on women.
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.