[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the tied turning in our favor?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4769.jpg (36KB, 750x393px)
IMG_4769.jpg
36KB, 750x393px
Is the tied turning in our favor?
>>
Always has been. Ever since election the left has been pulled out of the shadows and into the light. They will never be as strong as they once were. What your seeing, is a ferocious display trying to make them seem more strong than they really are.
>>
>>129715500
bigly
>>
>>129716069
Tru dat , mein nigga!
>>
File: 1466954780060.png (58KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1466954780060.png
58KB, 500x492px
>>129716069
>mfw Hillary didn't even get 10 million legit votes.
>>
>>129716673
Rarest of flags!
>>
>>129716069
For a wile I really thought they had a well orchestrated plan to find dirt on Trump big enough to get the GOP to cuck him on moral or criminal grounds.

All we need to do is get rid of Shady Muller and we can get back to MAGA!!!
>>
>>129715500
Can you fucking spell correctly please?
>>
>>129715500
We need to push the pendulum in our favor.

With the media and Democrap representatives saying that President Trump's action to have Mueller fired, is a losing battle...

We need to bombard social media outlets, and all of our Republican representatives to stop this circus that has no merit. Allow Trump to have Mueller fired without another appointed dog and pony show that only apeases the left. And STOP WASTING OUR TAX DOLLARS ON THUS BOGUS TRUMP/RUSSIAN CONNECTION!
>>
>>129715500
Can anyone else not get the flag option to work?
>>
>>129715500
>bump for winning
>>
DO NOT SLIDE
>>
>>129715500
Tide*
>>
>>129717325

all good here nigger, OP learn english you fuck
>>
>>129715500
No, and you're an idiot, go back to 6th grade, here I tide this for you
>>
>>129717858
...you mean tied
>>
>>129715500

Covfefe > tied
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.