[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is that a Nazi muzzie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20170613-122246.png (1MB, 2220x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170613-122246.png
1MB, 2220x1080px
What is wrong with gamedevs....
>>
>>129690304
What's wrong with checking the catalog?
>>
>>129690304
A middle eastern looking German

They're trying to be more lifelike
>>
>>129690304

Germans are pretty swarthy people. I know you live in a fantasy world where all Germans are blonde haired and blue eyed but most have brown hair and brown eyes.
>>
Could be Israeli.
Remember that Shamir and the Stern Gang actually collaborated with Hitler to be the Nazi client state in the oil region.
>>
>>129690304
Or maybe he's just fucking dirty
>>
>>129690304
Just your average tanned German
>>
>>129690304
No he's just really dirty. Also why does any of this shit surprise anyone after BF1?
>>
>>129690304
>what is the free arabian legion
although he isn't in the FAL there were black, arab and east asian soldiers for hitler's germany.
>>
>>129691899
Maybe in a Muslim ghetto but actual Germans are around 75% blue eyed and 50% blond haired.
>>
>>129690304
In this case eventhough they're probably trying to "diversity" the shit, they unintentionally are somewhat historically accurate. hanshar ss scimitar division consisted of muslim volunteers to fight for hitler, they were notorious for their brutality, and they joined hitler by decree of grand mufti of jerusalem at the time hajj amini al husseini because hey.. after muslims just lost their last known caliphate, why not get into a war where kuffar are killing eachother + there's a guy who says he doesn't like jews very much, it was like perfect for them, excuse to kill european kuffar + hatred of jew.
>Germans are pretty swarthy people. I know you live in a fantasy world where all Germans are blonde haired and blue eyed but most have brown hair and brown eyes.
I don't know what kind of game you think you're playing schlomo but eventhough germans are not all blonde and blue eyed obviously they don't look like that.

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/hitler-muslim-brotherhood.html

Btw. it's the same muslim brotherhood who has anything in your community or nation that is called islamic society of and islamic council of as their front for trying to turn the west islamic by their own statements. Was revealed in intercepted communications that that's how they recognize a muslim brotherhood front is they are always called islamic society of or islamic council of or similar.
>>
Wasn't the Waffen SS about 60% foreign?
>>
Germans are more mediterranean than nordic
>>
>>129692922
Obviously they are not middle eastern looking though. Let's not pretend the cunts don't know what they're doing. Afterall germany is along with france at very high risk of becoming minority in their own country in a few decades for the first time in history. So obviously they have to start pretending like actual germans look like the immigrants or whatever. It's the same bullshit they do with the americans aswell or laying the ground for saying white americans have no culture or claiming that the white americans aren't white and that their ancestry doesn't exist and stuff like this.
>>
File: IMG_0843.jpg (61KB, 764x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0843.jpg
61KB, 764x480px
>>
>>129690304
Just looks all dirty from war. Chill out with the video game race baiting threads.
>>
>>129693352
What's your flag m8..?
>>
>>129694019
There was just some kind of post option to change your flag to all kinds of things other than nation of origin, but it's gone now, perhaps a beta test.
>>
File: arabi.jpg (71KB, 529x750px) Image search: [Google]
arabi.jpg
71KB, 529x750px
>>129690304
Btfo
>>
>>129694019
His flag says deus vult if you're on mobile.
>>
>>129694554
Thanks. I'm on my phone and not being the best at flag recy I wondered if that was a super rare national flag.
>>
>>129695520
yeah it's some kind of beta test they are running apparently i keep simultaneously getting the option and then the option not being there. There's all kinds of flag options aside from the default flag of origin, from deus vult to jihadi to all sort of stuff, not sure what's going on. But it looks like they're testing some stuff.
>>
>>129692817
It had a ton of foreign units. The NAZI SS was actually a paramilitary organization and not officially part of the Wehrmacht. So they could get around a lot of the nationality requirements and recruit recently conquered and foreign volunteers.
>>
Muslims fought with the Germans, Hitler had propaganda calling the war "the great Jihad" to encourage middle easterners to fight alongside them
>>
>>129692754
Dude germans are swarthy on an european level.

Finland is more blonde and blue eyed than germany.
>>
>>129699001
It's all relative. That said Germany is less swarthy than countries such as Britain, France, Italy, Spain etc
>>
>>129690304
Its a German with dirt on him you reject
>>
>>129690304
why not? islam is a form of fascism
>>
>>129698714
uhhhh flag?
>>
>not knowing the nazis were allies with or at least accepting of many different ethnicities and cultures, including radical islam
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.