[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zuckerberg for President

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Daily reminder that this man has the world's best interests at heart, and that you should vote for him once he decides to run for president whether it's in 2020 or 2024.

He understands economics, he understands big business, he understands technology, and he will champion universal basic income by being the technocrat the world needs in an era currently misgoverned by out-of-date boomers.

ZUCK FOR PRES!
>>
>>129687636
A jewish president...
Because we don't even need to hide it anymore
>>
>>129687636
>daily reminder
You'll get bored and stop posting in a couple days.
>>
The future belongs to Kike-Chink coalition much like Zuccboi and his yellow Gollum wife. I say bring it on, Zucc for the 2020.
>>
>Suppresses dissent against Islam
Yeah, fuck him.
>>
>>129687636
Shame about all that tax evasion, huh?
>>
>>129687636
>He wants to give free NEETbux to all.
>Create more NEETS
>More NEETS means more people woth free time
>More free time = more time for Facebook

Genius
>>
First autistic president.
>>
>>129687636
>Daily reminder that this man has the world's best interests at heart, and that you should vote for him once he decides to run for president whether it's in 2020 or 2024.
>
>He understands economics, he understands big business, he understands technology, and he will champion universal basic income by being the technocrat the world needs in an era currently misgoverned by out-of-date boomers.
>
>ZUCK FOR PRES!
More like Cuckerburg amirite lol
>>
>>129690908
First Jewish president.
>>
>>129690808

Yeah, universal basic income. I heard he's leading the charge with donating all his billions to the project and making all Facebook revenue a main source of the UBI.

Oh wait, YOU have to pay for it, not him obviously.
>>
You mean a man who takes part in spirit cooking and wants to merge the elite with cyborgs whilst the poor are killed off in nuclear war or genocide? I wouldn't vote for him even if I could.
>>
>>129691006
That's a joke, isn't it?
>>
They "trust" me.

Dumb fucks.
>>
>>129687636
>>
>>129692108
>They "trust" me.
That image was debunked as fake, check Snopes.
>>
>>129687636
It's a trend to elect young candidates lately.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.