[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix India?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: DBxFP7ZUQAA9btD.jpg (44KB, 720x841px) Image search: [Google]
DBxFP7ZUQAA9btD.jpg
44KB, 720x841px
How do we fix India?
>>
>Implying there is any possible way to fix India and Indians
>>
POO
>>
>>129687086
Potty train them
>>
>>129687193

They had great civilizations in the past, they were the first to create plumbing systems thousands of years ago so they have the potential.
>>
>>129687086

With how fast India is rendering modern medicine useless due to using it irresponsibly and causing viruses to mutate and become immune to all known antibiotics, it is only a matter of time until India has a large scale Black Plague style epidemic that kills off a significant portion of their population.

The worst part will be that the West will try to help them.
>>
>>129687086
Short video on how to fix India.
https://youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU
>>
>>129687509
The black plague they create will affect the entire world. Antibiotic resistance will be the death of us all.
>>
they cant rape they have small penis
>>
>>129687349
The problem lies within the modern Indians, they are no longer the genetic Indians of the past similar to that of the Chinese. They have fallen into a cesspool of depravity and degeneracy
>>
>>129687086
Sterilization
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
>>
>>129687086
Why a lot of Indians write in a really infantile way? It always puzzled me. They write like 10 years old.
>>
File: IMG_0756.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0756.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
>>129687509
>A virus becoming immune to antibiotics
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.