[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big data and Donald Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1495575512734.jpg (203KB, 882x710px) Image search: [Google]
1495575512734.jpg
203KB, 882x710px
Did we ever discussed this on /pol/?

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/how-our-likes-helped-trump-win

Or you thought you actually influenced the election in some way on the MeMe WaR oF TwO tHoUsANd SixTeEn?

We actually got hyped up because big data was used against us Get redipilled faggots.
Jews keep getting away with it. fuck
>>
>>129685157
You forgot to archive that
https://archive.is/qqKNe
>>
>>129685172
I love you archive bot.
>>
>On the day of the third presidential debate between Trump and Clinton, Trump's team tested 175,000 different ad variations for his arguments, in order to find the right versions above all via Facebook. The messages differed for the most part only in microscopic details, in order to target the recipients in the optimal psychological way: different headings, colors, captions, with a photo or video. This fine-tuning reaches all the way down to the smallest groups, Nix explained in an interview with us. "We can address villages or apartment blocks in a targeted way. Even individuals."

Imagine if they have a similar system for text via twitter.
In this system Trump does not tweet like a normal user. The computer chooses what he will write.
covfefe was a internal joke probably caused by a glitch.
They put it anyway just to see if it would get the reaction that the computer told it would

play this while you entertain this thought
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CS7j5I6aOc

now you see
>>
>>129685157
Waahh wahhh just SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY. SHE LOST. GET OVER IT. Fucking pussies.
>>
>>129685157
Shut the fuck up and post moar big tits
>>
>>129685157
more examples of neurotics trying to understand what happened in 2016. There is a veritable industry dedicated to trying to explain away how the election was 'lost' without actually grappling with the real reasons. The real red pill is that the dems/left don't want to know why they lost because that would mean a reassessment of their very world view.

sage
>>
>Our smartphone, Kosinski concluded, is a vast psychological questionnaire that we are constantly filling out, both consciously and unconsciously.

anyone talked about something near the smartphone just to see an ad about that something moments later?

pic>>129687050
>>
>>129687751
Yes, can confirm. It was something absolutely not a mainstream item also. Mentioned vortex sights around my fiance and she got an ad on her phone about it
>>
>Remarkably reliable deductions could be drawn from simple online actions. For example, men who "liked" the cosmetics brand MAC were slightly more likely to be gay; one of the best indicators for heterosexuality was "liking" Wu-Tang Clan.

This is very fascinating.
Anyone remember the surge of questionaire threads on pol?

show your firearm
show your nose
show your eye color
tell us your income and the car you drive
whats your heritage

holy cow.
They must be building automatic shills tailored to the decimal point, that automatically talk to you in a way to influence you in a certain direction.
>>
>>129686554
The only machine behind Trump's tweeting persuasion is his actual-genius-level brain. Normies and libtards can't comprehend it. Even half the people here just kind of nervously half-meme it. "Sure, he's smart, but..." they think to themselves. No, he's way past that. His intellect is genuinely beyond the level of most people to comprehend. If your first reaction to that statement is to laugh and think it obviously couldn't be true, congratulations, you are another pawn on his board.
>>
File: 1470358668007.png (251KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1470358668007.png
251KB, 500x375px
>>129688298
>one of the best indicators for heterosexuality was "liking" Wu-Tang Clan
Straight as an arrow.
>>
>>129688184
I think jewgle listens to everything around your phone unless you turn that feature off. The "ok Google" thing means they listen to everything.
>>
>>129688316
I'm half serious there Hiro.
>>
>>129688298
>Anyone remember the surge of questionaire threads on pol?
And yes I absolutely remember/still notice these by the way. And how easily and gullibly everyone jumps right in and plays along.
>>
>>129687751
>anyone talked about something near the smartphone just to see an ad about that something moments later?
multiple times
>>
>>129687751
>anyone talked about something near the smartphone just to see an ad about that something moments later?
No because I never speak out loud, except in a secret language I created for myself. I am currently teaching my girlfriend, but I have a second language prepared in case she leaks it.
>>
>>129685172
classic
>>
>>129685157
Man evolved to find breasts attractive because when he started to walk upright instead of hunched over, the ass was no longer at eye level. Breasts are the pale imitation of the ass.
>>
>>129685157
lemme smash
>>
>>129685157
>vice.com
>>
>Zuckerberg 2020?
>More clues that the Facebook founder is eyeing a run for office

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/01/zuckerberg-2020/513689/

this is from JAN 2017.
Keywords "zukerberg president" returns articles where he says he wont.
Imagine if campaigned.
He probably wont because the algorithms are telling its not a good idea.FUCK
Even this message that he wont is tailored to the decimal point, already laying ground for other kikery later on.
He visited the 50 states blah blah met a lot of americans blah blah I'll run for president.
>>
>>129685157
I've been calling out "meme War" faggots since 2015.
Unless you're an American who actually voted for Trump in the election, you didn't do shit.
>>
Nice to see the left doubling down on their theory that with enough data they can win. The reason people don't vote for Hillary and people like her is because they are evil manipulative cunts we no connection to real people. No amount of data can overcome the evil cunt factor.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.