[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am going to reinstall windows 7

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: internet-of-things-2.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
internet-of-things-2.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Which browser and antivirus is /pol/-tier approved?
>>
>>129684230
>antivirus
>>
File: 2017-05-24_152425.jpg (2MB, 2448x2404px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-24_152425.jpg
2MB, 2448x2404px
What's with all the retard off topic threads about gaming and computers lately, isn't there a board for that shit
>>
did you really make this thread?
>>
>>129684230
>a thread died for this
>>
>reinstall windows 7
>implying you can
They aren't gonna let you off the hook this easy
>>
>>129684230
Get adblock and ghostery on firefox, also IPfuck if you can find it.
also IObit's stuff is alright for antivirus shit
>>
Can you control your autism for more than 5 seconds and answer the question?
>>
File: The call that saved Australia.jpg (151KB, 790x1207px) Image search: [Google]
The call that saved Australia.jpg
151KB, 790x1207px
>>129684554
IPfuck?

df is that
>>
>>129684230

>>>/g/
>>
>antivirus
Common Sense 2017 Premium Edition
>>
>>129684578
Good lord I want to reach through the internet and smack you. You have such a nice flag though.
>>
>>129684806
Implying you wouldn't had a panic attack if you saw me irl bitch boy but thanks for the compliment.

Your flag is cool too.
>>
>>129684230

just wait for the IPhone 8. Super liberal Tim Cook, who admires Israel a real real lot, has moved development of it to Israel. Israel invented the computer and microchip and literally every medical advance since ww2, so you know its gonna be good

http://www.rpfront.com/u-s/iphone-8-secret-development-in-israel-under-security-precautions

Also, before you reinstall anything, please kill yourself.
>>
>>129684230
debian
>>
>>129684554
adblock? da fuck nigger?
They sell the rights to advertisers to have immune ads.

Use ublock origin
>>
>>129684802
pretty much this. Beyond that I run rkiller and combofix every now and then.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.