[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else giving up on trying to redpill family? Whenever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_6476.jpg (117KB, 1149x858px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6476.jpg
117KB, 1149x858px
Anybody else giving up on trying to redpill family?

Whenever theres a muslim attack and my parents try to tell me "its not cause of Islam, there are peaceful muslims!" i tell them the facts every time and they always go "really? didn't know that..." leaving them redpilled a little bit.
24 hours later, after the next attack, it's like they forgot fucking everything I said and a neverending cycle begins. Mainstream media bullshit presses the reset button on them constantly and it's driving me insane.
I guess theyre cucked to the core beyond help. They're 1960s born Hippies, so i guess thats that...
>>
>>129682674

keep going my parents now hate islam and they used to be full multiculti. Big bro leftist seeing the light, lil bro redpilled himself.
>>
Yes, my dad comes over more and more to hating Islam, he said he hated sharia the other day and agreed and Islam and sharia were the samr thing.
>>
offer them mushrooms and watch ISIS videos all together
that's a trip they will never forget, very cruel shit i can imagine

some people are technologically retarded, others are politically retarded, i avoid any red pill ing conversations
>>
File: ss flag.png (213KB, 1100x660px) Image search: [Google]
ss flag.png
213KB, 1100x660px
Redpilling on Jews is not possible. Just don't even attempt it. Only do that online.

But muslims redpills iare the easiest pills to swallow for normies because they behave like literal apes.
>>
My dad is a smart and successful man but he was an anchor baby so he's been a fan of open borders his whole life. Redpilled him on Islam though. Just the other day he was asking when Europe was going to grow some balls and start kicking out mudslimes
>>
>>129683125
for a German maybe, muh guilt and all
here the exact word "Jew" can be used to describe a greedy person they are more open about it but jews are the least of my concerns anyway,if i ever wanted to drop them pills
>>
>>129682674
I've already redpilled mine

I managed to get most of them to start shooting, becoming disgusted with Muslims (even 'peaceful ones' who stay apart of Islam even though the supposedly know better or some shit), anti open immigration etc

This time 10 years ago they were different people
>>
>>129683125
Oh, and my not blood related grandfather is a kike so they were incredibly easy to come over to the anti-Semite side because he is human garbage
>>
>>129682674
>24 hours later it's like they forgot fucking everything I said and a neverending cycle begins

This is I-kid-you-not a (((Marxist))) tactic to avoid losing an argument--if a person stumps you with logic, concede your incorrect belief. Then "forget" the argument ever happened.

Your parents are brainwashed and probably don't even realize they adopted this tactic. Just keep slowly redpilling them.
>>
>>129682674
>24 hours later, after the next attack, it's like they forgot fucking everything I said and a neverending cycle begins. Mainstream media bullshit presses the reset button on them constantly and it's driving me insane.
By design. They break our people down by apathy, "What can I do?" "I'm just one person!" "Well, it can't be all of them!"
It can't be all of them they say, when the "friendly" religion of pieces neighbor comes up to you inquiring incessantly about your moving vehicle out of seemingly nowhere, ecstatic about the action he's about to release on the non-believers. Europeans, you know who these people are even though they wear a mask. What are YOU going to do about it? Taqiya is real, wake the fuck up.
>>
>>129682674
I've redpilled my mom on a lot. First feminists then niggers. Slightly pushing Jews.

My brother is a real challenge though. Heavy LGBLT supreme with cheese supporter so I doubt it. Grandparents get me but they accept he has his own views.
>>
File: 1497267970454.gif (469KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1497267970454.gif
469KB, 500x281px
>>129682674
My mum is naturally red pilled on most things, just based off her observations and experiences. She's feminist in a conservative sort of way. We enjoy our anti immigration talks.

My dad is a feminist and blames most of the worlds faults on patriarchy and seems to think an increase in female power will fix the world. He is open to the truth on many things though.

My brother and sister....not really sure.
The rest of the family kind of sit in silence during me and mums racist ramblings. Red pilled by osmosis hopefully.

My nana (mothers side) doesn't know much but she once stated that Hitler didn't do a good enough job. Interesting that I resemble her side of the family so much more.
>>
File: ....jpg (734KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
734KB, 2560x1707px
>>129684918
Your brother wants to fuck traps.
>>
File: Feels on the edge of nowhere.png (346KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
Feels on the edge of nowhere.png
346KB, 439x500px
>Islam is the objectively the worst religion there is. Any possible complaint one could make about the others is found tenfold in islam.
>Nah Anon all religions are shit lol there's no difference
>>
>>129685442
No, he wants to be a trap. But he'll settle for ambiguously gay and heavily supportive of the left as a whole. Shame too, knew he was sipping koolaid when he said Gamergate was nothing but sexists afraid of women playing games and that death threats eliminated any possible message they could have.
Nevermind the proof now that exists they either fabricated or found ways to ask for hate just to be a victim.
>>
File: 5b28dfa82667e06860331be7071c674f.jpg (288KB, 1023x781px) Image search: [Google]
5b28dfa82667e06860331be7071c674f.jpg
288KB, 1023x781px
Not much luck here. Jews have made ALL conversation a minefield, and going outside that is 6000000% kosher is a direct beam to screaming moral panic town. This has boiled down to all conversations beeing about food, food to eat later, food thats on your plate, and food you have eaten. Its not only dull and only leads to shit, its also beeing filled with mines, bad goy shrimp, bad goy meat, good goy bean, and so forth.
Always end with "are we gonna eat insects in the future" -yuck -probably.

I've tried all my angles at one point or another and once in a while you get a small hook, but as soon as the tomorrows newspaper has been consumed it has vanished.
They give you the most ludicrus arguments when the lines media thaught them been dismantled.
I've even experimented changing sides during dinners, going full faggot 30 million african fugees nao style, and they keep arguing, refusing to hear a single word to the point they are arguing their own arguments.
These where moderate normies with my standards but logic and reason is now gone.

This fucking generation had the easiest life in the world in so many ways, no crime best economic growth, invesments, housing jobs salaries, work security. And they are determined to leave NOTHING in the event the marxist experiment would fail.
They are going to reform both shia, and sunni to peacefull swedes who want's to be just like them. They are going to do it by barbecuing and watching netflix. Megalomania fullblown pol pot sized shit.

Reforming everything like they was going to reform their son to a metrosexual emotional world citizen working a womans job with a womans pay. These fucking faggots made me hang out with EVERY person of colour they could find growing up.
Well, time to go accelerationist because I do NOT wan't to eat the fruits of their lifelong political endeavours without them, you bet they are going to blame it on us if it's sour.
sorry for blogpost, I'm fucking loosing it, can we go to war soon?
>>
>>129682674
My father was always more on the right when it came down to views on race. My mother is how ever on the far left and I been trying to red pill both of them. My father and I talk every morning and evening and some times I think it is he who is red pilling me even though he is way behind the times when it comes to technology, he is also a Vietnam vet, so he been there and seen that when he grew up with even segregation. So when I speak, he listens.

My mother however rejects allot of what I try to say and if it isn't on the "news" then she rejects it even more. Like years ago when I mentioned about SOPA and PIPA and what it means, it was rejected until it was shown on the news. She is in her own la la land and I feel like she puts her head in the sand. I tried to red pill her with culture Marxism and what it is doing to this nation, and showing how it all ties back to the Frankfurt School which is owned by the Jews and how it has been infighting groups like Anti-Fa. I never seen anyone close up so much and put their fingers in their ears as not wanting to listen. My own sister is about the same with politics and my brother knows of the corruption but doesn't want to hear any of that shit.

My brother views have went from very nationalist, about the time when obama was in office, and would gladly take up arm if a civil war broke out. Now he doesn't seem to give a shit and claims to just wanting to survive what ever happens and live his days out in peace. I believe this to be as he is now settling down with a girl he wishes to marry.

In my opinion good for him, but I would continue to fight what I believe in and love. You can't keep turning a blind eye to the fire spreading or you will soon be consumed. Where will you run when there is no where to run to? How will you survive? (metaphorically speaking)
>>
File: 1497127373633.png (1MB, 1024x913px) Image search: [Google]
1497127373633.png
1MB, 1024x913px
>>129682830
I always just comment by literally saying 'truck/car of peace' and 'why would those doctors and engineers commit such atrocities?'. The cognitive dissonance this induces is fucking strong, you can see it on their faces. I do it with friends as well, nobody knows immediately how to respond to it.
>>
>>129682674
Just focus on your siblings if you have any.
>>
>>129693453
It's hard to refute an obvious fact. Much mental gymnastics to be performed.
>>
File: 1476291836950.jpg (52KB, 641x556px) Image search: [Google]
1476291836950.jpg
52KB, 641x556px
>>129682674
My mother doesn't really seem to disagree with my argumentation, though she still is pretty controlled by public narratives ("I agree, but you still shouldn't vote for AfD!")
My father is mostly "economically conservative, socially liberal"

My brother however is totally bought in into the liberal narrative, and he fucking freaks out sometimes when we discuss politics. He's shown signs of curiosity when it comes to Islam since the mainstream narrative mostly covers it as a "misunderstood mass of nothing that stands for nothing" so there might be a weak point there, but I've yet to find something that can redpill him on that issue easily without giving him the opportunity to "shut off", which he constantly does when something doesn't sit well with him. I might be hopeless in that regard though since Jordan Peterson was already too radical for him. Jordan made the case on Joe Rogan that the "sins of the father" shaming mechanism that currently dominates political discourse is a marxist communist idea, and my brother wasn't having any of that, its almost as if he insists on having to bear the responsability of our past. I don't know why it gets such a visceral reaction out of him though.
>>
>>129682674
Grandma's are more redpilled than us. Ask help from them for the entire family. For some reason grandpa's don't care, I wouldn't either, fucking baby boomer men don't give a fuck about anything.
>>
>>129682674
Nah all of my family is redpilled.
>>
>>129682674
One way is go about it differently then the news. Most get there talking points from news and start to think they thought of it. Instead of talking about how Muslims like killing non Muslims talk about how the peaceful Muslims are getting a bad rap and wonder why the are not defend themselves. It take the narrative out of the talking point and they have to think about it.
>>
>>129696300
Leftism is a religion. They need a visceral reaction because the only response they can give to something that contradicts their views is an emotional one. In free discussion their views just don't hold up, so the opposition needs to be silenced before that so that the hugboxing can begin. If you disagree with me, you are a "heathen/disbeliever" (The various forms of bigot) thus you don't know the good truth, thus I don't have to listen to or address your arguments because you're not privy to "The Good Truth".

That's something leftists will never get. I will admit I am a bigot, I am a racist, and I'm a sexist (Although I still believe in equal rights for women). I don't get annoyed when those words are thrown out because I'm ashamed, I get annoyed because they're literally nothing. Okay I'm racist, but so what? I already know this. That doesn't address my point, that doesn't disprove the evidence I have, that doesn't do anything but whine and bitch, so what is your POINT?

There's no reasoning with a leftists because they do not operate on reason. Their worldview requires more unfounded belief than a conventional religions did at their inception, most religion tried to explain the unknowable. Leftism attempts to unexplain what is already known, what is obvious, to call the sky green and have people chorus that it's true.
>>
>>129698982
Yeah I've noticed this aswell, I've even called myself a "heathen" just to troll him, I don't think he got what I meant though.
I've always considered this narrative to be too "condescening and easy" and I hate being condescending, but I honestly don't know how else to penetrate this other than by acknowledging it for what it really is.
>>
>>129698982
>>129698982
>That's something leftists will never get

no they get it, its just effective enough to work on people that are weak and succumb to their smugshaming alinsky tactics
>>
File: 1474179722194.jpg (427KB, 2000x1780px) Image search: [Google]
1474179722194.jpg
427KB, 2000x1780px
>>129682674

You can't help these people, they can only help themselves.

They're like patients in an emergency room who refuse to allow the doctor to heal them.

I've also found that what lies beneath the switchback facade is a kind of insanity.

This fact is suffering.
>>
>>129699657
Well there's near irrefutable evidence to your credit. If you show the evidence, and ask him what his disagreements are with the evidence you've submitted to him, then what can he say? If he says he just doesn't agree with reality, then he says he doesn't agree with the truth. If he says he doesn't agree with the truth, you can safely call him an indoctrinated buffoon, basically playing the role of the Church demanding Galileo recant his heretical views, rather than the role of some forward thinking scientific minded free thinker.

Also, a tip for accruing evidence. The stupidest thing you can do when looking for evidence is to just type it into google and look for things that support your case and call it a day. You want to type in the negative into google, and look for evidence that disproves your case, and then you need to show the flaws in that evidence, or else by rights, believe in that evidence or you're as bad as the other side. If you just bring ammo for your point then he'll just find the opposing view, submit it as a counterpoint, and by the time you've figured out what's wrong with it then it'll be too late. You'll both walk away with affirmed beliefs.
>>
>>129682674
i have redpilled my parents... Strangely, it's harder with my wife... I think she is afraid beeing called fascist.
>>
>>129696337
lol mijn canadese tante is meer redilled dan mijn ouders, mijn ouders zijn zo gaar, ze checke neflix en gedragen zich als midlife crisis pubers
>>
>>129688944
Sorry to say this anon, and i'm sympathetic torwards your plight, but your parents deserve to be killed by their negro pets.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.