[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childless/propertyless Men - should we take away their votes?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4834.jpg (90KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4834.jpg
90KB, 1024x578px
I just spent the last three hours with a friend from college. It's 15 years later and he is still doing the same things: drinking, dating, working, talking about drinking, talking about dating and talking about working.

What stake in the future does a man without property or children have in the nation? Should these males be allowed to vote? In what interest are they voting?

He launches into a tirade about how he can't believe anyone would vote for Trump.
All I could think was, listen California you don't have children, you don't own property due to that
>>
>>129677732

butthurt aging feminist detected
>>
>>129677732
The exact opposite should be the case. If you have over 100k in net worth, you should be banned from voting or holding any office. All politicians should take a vow of poverty.
>>
>>129677732
Do childless and propertyless men care enough to vote anyway?
>>
>>129677913
I am childless but I own stuff
I care
this idea is dumb
either give all childless man contemporary GFs or genetically engineered catgirls or shut the fuck up
>>
>>129677732
Giving all the power to people with an autistic obsession with material gain is how we got into this mess
>>
>>129677732
Yes, men and women without property should not be allowed to vote. Why is this even a question? Why should a bottom feeder be able to influence a country that he/she doesn't contribute to?
>>
>>129678357
Yeah, countries should be controlled by dumb plutocrat corrupt cronies who accept public bribes so they'll do corporations' bidding! Dumb fucking libbrruls why can't they understand?
>>
>>129677732
If you're going to do that you had better take away the female vote or your body is going to be one of millions lining the streets.
>>
File: Ancap_flag.png (5KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
Ancap_flag.png
5KB, 450x300px
>>129678488
I don't think there should be government, but that doesn't change the fact that there is. As long as our government exists, only property owners - the people that are stolen from - should be allowed to vote.
>>
>>129679391
>Own stolen property
>Theft beings when I say it does!
Fuck off you dumbcunt.
>>
>>129679862
nice strawman

fuck off you dumbcunt
>>
>>129679391
>only property owners pay taxes
This is how I know you are a NEET
>>
I once saw a girl at Target checking out with some groceries and a big bottle of that Australian wine. I wanted to say something to her but I know my place and kept my mouth shut. I still eye fucked her though
>>
>>129678357
>women without property should not be allowed to vote
Sexist bigot. Women can do whatever the fuck and men have to pay consequences.
>>
>>129677732
Nice taxation without representation you've got going there.
Maybe we slit your throat, no?
Or how about hanging.
Stupid fag.
>>
>>129678021
A polish weeaboooooo
>>
>>129677732
> i put peepee in hole and mak baby come out i deserve bote gibs
>>
I believe that one should have the right to vote once he reaches 21 years old (or even 25) and that old people once they get their pension should not have the right to vote anymore after 5 years
>>
>>129680505
you should of seen our threads on /int/

actually don't go see them.
>>
>>129677732
I've got a better idea; repeal women's suffrage.
>>
>>129678021
Sh...Sheepgirl OK?
>>
vsresbres
>>
>>129677732
this doesn't go far enough, you should just ban everyones opportunity to vote and end democracy, that way you can push out as many slaves, sorry, children as you want perpetuate your moronic superiority complex.

TL;DR nice bait
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.