[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boot Camp question

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 18

File: bootcamp.jpg (103KB, 760x394px) Image search: [Google]
bootcamp.jpg
103KB, 760x394px
What would happen if you defy authority in let's say a US Army or Marine Boot Camp?

Like if they tell you to drop and do 50 push ups and you say, fuck off? What would happen? Are they (Drill Sergeant/Instructor) allowed to hit you or in any way be physically violent?

What's to stop someone from breaking the rules and not obeying the orders (however asinine they may be) and making the Drill Sergeant/Instructor look like a fool?

Let's say everyone else saw that private tell his superior to "fuck off" after he said do 50 push ups, how would they deal with that? How scary and intimidating can these guys really be if they can't use physical violence (which I assume is the case these days)?

This is just a hypothetical question, I'm sure anyone who actually wanted to join these armed forces wouldn't outright disobey their superior like this, but I'm just wondering how it would be dealt with, and the ramifications that would arise in the way it was dealt with, like if it didn't intimidate other privates into line.
>>
>>129674341
Off to /k/ you go
>>
>>129674341
I imagine they would give you massive extra work to do for it and if you kept it up would be kicked out
>>
I mean can they really threaten you with anything other than kicking you out of the military?
>>
>>129674341
Instructor is harder on other cadets. Problem solves itself.
>>
Bump I'm actually interested what they can do as well
>>
>>129674341
>What's to stop someone from breaking the rules and not obeying the orders (however asinine they may be) and making the Drill Sergeant/Instructor look like a fool?
>leavenworth
>>
4:00 bong marines need to learn how to shower
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-Ae-eGOgxI
>>
>>129674463
probably not today in the pussified modern era of integrated gi jane and joe soldiers

but yeah if you tried that shit back in nam or ww2 youd get your teeth kicked in by a drill sgt and everyone you complained to would say you deserved it
>>
>>129674531
Are you implying the privates would beat up the insubordinate a la Full Metal Jacket? And the Drill Sergeant/Instructors would condone it or look the other way?
>>
>>129674531
OP gets soap in a sock that night
>>
>>129674607
duh
>>
>>129674341
Nothing. Stop fantasizing about someone else making you diet and exercise for you. They yell and if you're serious they get you for refusing to train or just separate you.
>>
>>129674607
Not implying.. stating fact
>>
>>129674639
>>129674666

Yes but, is this REALLY accepted? Is there nowhere to report abuse like this? I'm sure in this day in age there would HAVE to be some way to report something like this.
>>
>>129674341

Not even fucking around, you can be charged as a criminal for failing to follow orders

>Failure to obey the lawful order of one not a superior is an offense under Article 92(2), provided the accused had a duty to obey the order, such as one issued by a sentinel or a member of the armed forces police. ... (1) Violation or failure to obey lawful general order or regulation.

Most of the time if you can't go further you can quit respectfully and get honorably discharged. If you fuck around and get smart though, you could potentially face jail time + charges
>>
>>129674341
You can refuse to train.
While you're boot camp, you still have the legal right to leave because you haven't graduated and thus haven't been properly inducted into service. Your contract will then be void.

It isn't easy tho -- you literally have to say "I refuse to train"..after which time your DS and CO will speak with you privately regarding your decision and try to talk you out of it.

Only the weak do not finish what they start by choice.
>>
>>129674752
>become brotherhood
>be burden on brotherhood
t. You

Not smart. Your faggot ass is getting stomped.
>>
You see OP, it's not the Drill Sergeants you have to worry about pissing off, its the other people in your platoon.
If the Drill Sergeants cant cajole you into obedience, they punish your platoon mates.
And your platoon mates will only put up with that bullshit for so long before they do what the drill sergeants can't do- put hands on you.
And when it gets to that point, the DS will wait until your platoon doles out that harsh punishment, before they come in and make it stop.
So if you don't think you can follow some very simple orders for 9 weeks or 12 or whatever it is now, you'd do well not to enlist to begin with.
>t. ex artillery mechanic
>>
>>129674341
Enjoy your Article 15, faggot
>>
>>129674752
Those other men and women rely on each other. One causes the group to suffer will be quarantined. Its human nature. whether right of wrong you are not there to think freely.
>>
>>129674602

WWII and Vietnam were both drafts. Many recruits were not there by choice. WWII had levels of patriotism America will never see again.

Our current military is ALL volunteers. If you were in basic and refused to do shit, you would be yelled at, disciplined in some way, and eventually out-processed and sent home. The end.
>>
>>129674341
They throw you in the brig you ignorant shit.
>>
You won't make it. Stop dreaming
>>
>>129674341
>>129674463
They use peer pressure to make you comply. The first time you tell them that you're not going to do 20 pushups, or whatever, they say "Recruit Anon doesn't want to do any pushups, so I guess the rest of you 60 guys can just do double the amount, in order to make up for him." And you will eventually (and correctly) fear for your life in the middle of the night if you continue to refuse to train, etc.
>>
>>129674607
yes, it happens

army fag here, did basic in 2002

we had one jackoff that was so self fucking righteous and full of himself, he would give lip to the DI all the time, and just outright refuse to do some stuff

one night, everyone ganged up around him (i didnt because im a naturally unaggressive person, i just watched), they started yelling at him, shoving him around, and landing a few punches on him, but never in places that would show outside the uniform

the guy was too scared of going to the DI about it because he had made an enemy of him, and everybody ostracized him

i suggest you read up on the effects of shunning and social outcasting; the effects of it, as human beings are a social animal, are tremendously pronounced and drive a lot of people in practicing communities (such as amish) to suicide

also this doesnt belong in /pol/
>>
>>129674341

Back in the day, the Drill Instructors could knock your punk ass the fuck out for insubordination if they wanted to. Then when you woke up, they'd shove your sorry ass on the ground and force you to do push-ups while they planted their boot in the small of your back. And if they really wanted to fuck with you, they'd light a cigar and blow smoke in your face, while forcing you do push-ups with their boot planted in the small of your back.
>>
>>129674341
>Are they (Drill Sergeant/Instructor) allowed to hit you or in any way be physically violent?
Not anymore but they can do something worse: take you to court and you'll have at best a dishonorable discharge.
>>
>>129674341
If you absolutely refused? You'd get kicked out. You wouldn't refuse though.
>>
>>129675159
Sounds like tales from the holocaust tier tall tales
>>
File: 1493481475586.jpg (148KB, 1240x826px) Image search: [Google]
1493481475586.jpg
148KB, 1240x826px
>>129674341
You lose your job if you make a big enough deal of it.

Their are punishments they can impose on you, but they are all voluntary on your part; Clean something, carry something, have to do extra work.

If you just say nope, nope, nope. You will get put into a release holding unit and get kicked out.

If you physically leave then you are committing a crime and will be legally punished.

At the point of basic training if you just flat out don't want to be there and don't want to do the training you get to leave but you need to follow the rules to the degree that you must properly finish your release.

Now if you are drafted that's totally different.

They can't hit you or use violent force that's a crime.

After basic training however, everything changes and you will be legally punished and can see jail time. During basic they will let you leave.

If you want to join but don't want to do what you are told or any other violations they will fail you, try to retrain you, then kick you out.
>>
>>129675240
humans will take all kinds of punishment by their peers to not be ostracised by the group
>>
>>129674531
This. The main motivations in basic training are sleep and work avoidance. By exploiting these, a drill sergeant can control a whole group with his authority.

I didn't see much of this when I was in the the Army, but it did happen. A lot of these dudes are from broken homes or shit situations or just plain dumb, they seek attention and challenge authority. Group punishment, extra duty, and lowering of status were effective. The degree of punishment i believe depends on the MOS (job) training, enlisted vs. officer, and world conflict status.
>>
>>129674463
They're not "allowed" to anymore.

I had a buddy in marine boot cam0 tell me a story about how after a recruit spat at him he took him behind the dumpsters or some fucking place the cameras couldn't see him and kicked the shit out of him.
>>
>>129675392
That's it, they'd break you by punishing your peers.
>>
File: IMG_0893.jpg (66KB, 584x453px)
IMG_0893.jpg
66KB, 584x453px
>>129675251
And the gas chamber doors were made out of wood and swung inwards.

And we are never to question why that would never work

Night night anon
>>
>>129674341
You get beaten with socks that are filled with bars of soap in the middle of the night.
>>
>>129674752
Why do you care so much? The best way to make it through bmt is stay incognito and don't let your instructors notice you. If your drill doesn't know your name by the end then you succeeded. Also if the drills have enough of your shit they'll just kick you out immediately, it's not like they're extremely desperate for soldiers atm.
>>
>>129675251

Nope. Uncle was Marine during Vietnam. He says he lipped off to the DI one day in boot camp, and says the last thing he remembers is seeing a fist coming from the left and laying his ass right out. When he woke up, the DI made him do push-ups while blowing cigar smoke in his face and putting his boot in the small of his back.
>>
They'll punish everyone else. And it won't stop until you sort your shit out or sign leaving paperwork.

They might not hit you but they will thrash you all night long, with physical exercise and more creative fuck arounds.

Some might not give a fuck and just hit you
>>
>>129674752
>Yes but, is this REALLY accepted?
It's not. The military for all it's stupidity knows the value of people that follow regulations and laws. People that think it's okay to break the rules but only when it's "really, really justified" are expensive and dangerous hazards to keep around.
>>
They can also take your pay and throw you in a jail cell. When you join the military you become subject to a new set of laws in addition to civilian law. Insubordination in the military is a crime
>>
>>129675491
They dont have to break you. Just program you. You are no longer you, but part of a machine if you will.Each instructor has a quota of quality grads they must meet. Such as recruiters. The accountability is there for productive training for the right instructor. Op is posting about a somewhat extreme situation. A good instructor will push you and members of your group to be the best single unit possible.
>>
>>129674341
No, they can't do shit

But what they can and will do is make the lives of your fellow recruits so fucking miserable that they will turn to violence, no doubt giving you the beating of a lifetime.

Frankly, if you are even thinking of such things as you outlined in your OP then the military is simply not the place for you.
>>
>>129675908
Best answer. Fuck around in the US army enough, even as a recruit you might earn a trip to Forty Levy
>>
>>129676024
I went through basic. They don't reprogram you man. It's the military, not the CIA.
>>
>>129674582
They taught us table manners and how to apply anti-persperant and how to use an iron.

You would be amazed by how stupid some human beings are.
>>
>>129675723
>Vietnam
Mite b true
>>
>>129674341

It would be the dumbest thing you could fucking do, but more than likely you would be kicked out. With that you'll never be allowed to try for any military branch ever. You're out for good.
>>
>>129676164
Don’t they though? No single person is as effective as a group of like minded individuals working together as one single unit. You missed my point of quality graduates.
>>
Coast Guard here
In our boot camp if you refused to follow orders you would either get reverted or you would be processed for seperation, you would also be slave labor for months before you are released and depending on the discharge you wod not ever be able to work for the government. Aka you are fucked
>>
>>129674341
UCMJ

In basic however, if you are a total scumbag, they just hold you back and make you repeat it. If you keep being resistant, they just kick you out of the military with either: OTH discharge, Entry-level discharge, or bad conduct discharge.

All 3 fuck you out of benefits, show up on a background check, and pretty much fuck you for life.

Generally peer pressure and HYPE keeps you mostly in line, at least until you get out of basic
>>
I have a degree in applied math

Should I join the Navy/Marines? I live in San Diego so it's an obvious choice on the branches
>>
>>129675077

This. If one person in the company fucks up, everyone else picks up the slack.

>>129675083

Also this, the DI doesn't have to hit you because everyone else will if they are always getting punished for you being a fag.
>>
>>129676600
If you are smart join the Coast Guard best decision of my life. I have friends in both the Navy and Marines and I can tell you they hate their life's.
>>
>>129676164
Basic military training is harsh on two types of people.

1: Those strange people totally unsuited for military life, or stress, or anything like military service. But who for some reason join.

They get crushed out of the system and go on to civilian life. Borderline cases learn a bit and head off to support trades.

2: People that think being disrespected is a terrible offense and can't be tolerated. Who think that their high school sports team was important.

They get to suffer all the mind games that the military has learned and like a retarded mouse fall for everything. Most of them can learn to chill out and focus on their main job and can over time become productive members of the military.
>>
>>129676701
#1 was me but you can do it if you get with the program and not give up.
>>
>>129676692
Thanks, but any specifics?
I have a friend in his 3rd year at the CGA, I'll have to have a chat with him
>>
>>129676391
Or ANYTHING involved with the government, federal or local.
>>
>>129676797
CGA is a joke
Enlisted life is awesome though with your degree you may be able to get a commission though OCS.
>>
>>129676057
And you're not going to tell the military police to fuck off. You can if you like, but it won't stop them taking you by force.
>>
>>129676692
>I have friends in both the Navy and Marines

Do they make fun of you for being in the Coast Guard?
>>
What's training like when it comes to special forces like the SEALS and Delta?
>>
>>129676797
Specifics, BAH off the bat at E2 almost anywhere you go Station wise, great jobs, crazy awesome duty stations. 2000$ starting bonus just for graduating.
>>
>>129676445
They don't reprogram you you fucking dumb nigger.
They get you to obey some very simple shit in Basic/Boot, and than some very simple tasks like cleaning up after yourself.
When I was done for the day(after Basic/AIT), I spent it like most faggots here- playing vidja/ DnD, going to movies, and discussing politics (most people in are conservative, but there are plenty of "moderate" libfags like me)

It's not near as cultish as some of the cults my parents joined when I was a kid.
>>
>>129676910
I'm worried that if I just get commissioned right away, I won't be "respected". I don't mean that in the macho man sense, but I mean that I don't want to be some fag bossing people who know more than me around. I wouldn't feel up to it (not sure if this is a common worry)
>>
>>129676923
Navy buddy does
I have never met a squared away Marine make fun of us Coasties
>>
>>129676944
I don't think you'll find anyone with that type of experience posting here tbqh.
>>
>>129676701
I'm not trying to sound like a bad ass but I didn't think it was that bad. A lot of it sucked, but I just kept my eye on the goal. Learned two things that have stuck with me. 1) You can do it if you want to. 2) If you're in charge, no decision is worse than a bad decision.
>>
>>129677071
What do you guys even do? I would assume like search and rescue for people in ship wrecks in our waters, but outside of that, what?

Would you be our first line of defense at sea or something during an invasion?

What is the point of Coast Guard when we have the Navy? Is it basically like the National Guard but for water?
>>
>>129677068
You earn respect.
It's a mutual trust but because your an Ens out of OCS pairing yourself up with a chief and people who will show you the ropes helps determine your Tagrectori.

If you come in anywhere acting as if you own the place people won't like you.
As an officer though, we are your underlings not necessarily friends.
>>
>>129677067
Well you must be right as I am now a nigger. Ohhh I forgot you are an expert and must be right. Guess ill cuck off to my corner and continue to watch you get your ass BTFO. Sad day.............
>>
>>129677128
I've got some buddies in SASR

Basically selection courses are incredibly hard but no one is pushing you. You need to be self motivated and show that you will run through a brick wall to get in, and that you never quit under the most extreme adversity.

After that during the training cycle, you can be removed at any time if you aren't meeting standards or getting along with the others. Then you get to the unit, the training wheels come off but you are still on probation for some time.

Everyone in those kinds of units wants to be there and has worked fucking hard to be there so they just get on with the job. There is no need to fuck them around for retraining purposes because they've already been selected for what they are.
>>
>>129676944
It's just a wash out system with lots of extra stress put on the body.

Think of it like this, in basic training everyone in the military needs to pass it.

From infantry, armor and combat engineers, to cooks, clerks and fuel tech.

Trades training is trying to weed out people that can pass basic training and go on to be a clerk but can't cut it as part of the combat arms. Or people that can pass basic training for infantry but aren't able to be a fuel tech.

Different jobs focus on different things.

The SF training is taking guys that have been in the military for a while, and are generally smart and fit enough to pass but like a great government job need to weed out 95% of the applicants. Not that 90% wouldn't be viable SF soldiers. They just don't have the room for all of them.

So they need a system that can screen out people but won't make the requirements pointlessly high. For example most nursing programs require calculus because it weeds out lots of applicants. It has nothing to do with nursing but it's a good filter in the mind of the school.

The SF don't want a useless filter so they focus on something that is important which is physical ability. They run that hard enough to weed out people but not pointlessly excluding anyone.

You can't fail out of the training for the SF once you have been accepted to try. You can only quit.
>>
>>129677317
Special jurisdiction to board ships
Maritime Security
ICE OPS
Fishing Enfocement
Search and Rescue
Aids and Navigation
Law Enforcement
Ship inspections and a lot more
The Navy needs us to do boarding as they don't have the jurisdiction without it being an act of war
We are also in the middle East protecting high value assets
We have people in every content
>>
>>129677140
Basic is easy as shit.

Everyone needs to pass basic so it's not so hard.

Trades training depending on your trade is when it gets hard. And by hard I mean super annoying.
>>
>>129677477
>an expert
I'd say my 4 years of experience trumps your no years of experience.
Here's your (((you)))
>>
>>129677317
They are police with boats. And because they can't 'call for backup' have enough firepower to meet anything short of an actual warship head on.
>>
>>129677590
>Fishing Enfocement

Lol what? You mean like stopping people from trying to catch endangered fish or something?

The Coast Guard sounds like the Water Police desu, doesn't sound like it should be grouped in with the other 4 armed forces.
>>
>>129677317
Also yes we are the first line of defense of our nation's special economic zones, ports and waterways and our natural resources.
>>
>>129677330
Thanks, I saved your post to remember it
>>
>>129677676
You obviously have not seen our National Security Cutters
>>
>>129677627
Does it.. You made it 4 yrs. Someone had to teach your dumbass something and im sure it was not that whore of a mom that shit you out or drunk dad that swears the best part of you ran down that cunts leg.
>>
>>129677867
You're embarrassing yourself. But you probably enjoy that since you're namefagging.
>>
File: clickity click ooga booga.png (207KB, 372x291px) Image search: [Google]
clickity click ooga booga.png
207KB, 372x291px
>>129677867
you seem to be awful salty about being called a nigger.
really makes me think....
>>
>>129677769
That is one component, fishing is a huge economy we protect our natural resources
we do have a different mission than our fellow branches, we also do far more with way less.
>>
>>129675483
I believe it. Every Marine on line that talks about Bootcamp says the same things my Marine friend says. Which is videos about Bootcamp are super watered down, and all the shit people in the olden days of the military talked about regarding fucking people up and physical punishment are all still true. They just don't happen when the cameras are rolling.
>>
>>129678004
Just calling out the dipshits
>>
>>129677769
Stopping foreign ships from raping your fisheries? Here it's done by the navy
>>
File: knife hands internally.jpg (233KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
knife hands internally.jpg
233KB, 960x640px
>>129678120
like wise nigger namefag
>>
>>129677840
No anti ship missile or anti air missile load. It's not fighting a warship.
The aircraft don't have anti submarine weapons or any weapons.

Nice RADAR though.
>>
>>129678156
I don't know the Aussy Navy
I know the USN has to have a coast guard unit on their ships to do any boarding or it would be considered an act of war.
>>
>>129678210
We have something in common then. Why not opt out. I promise I will follow you.
>>
>>129674341
You get fragged.
>>
>>129678287
Different mission, also our 378 and 420 have the ability to be equiped with missles our new Ice breaker might have them too.
>>
File: 4 chan.png (12KB, 167x307px) Image search: [Google]
4 chan.png
12KB, 167x307px
>>129678363
>>
>Are they (Drill Sergeant/Instructor) allowed to hit you or in any way be physically violent?

no, but they will.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/muslim-marine-clothes-dryer-instructor-asked-terrorist/story?id=42071520
>>
>>129674341
Varies on the point of service. When I was in the military I hated lateness(unless for a legitimate reason). Especially the regiment I was in. My standard routine was single them out, take them to my office and have a candid word with them about standards. Then asked them to up their game with a few words of encouragement. Then ended 'i don't want to see you in here for this again'.

All but one of people this happened with changed their behaviour after this.

The one offender it happened with, I denied leave, put extra jobs on, for a giggle got him to write a 5000 word essay on my lateness with reference to some random book.

He was great for about a year but once again late, poor excuse. So I denied leave for all the boys. One had a wedding and was pissed right off. The lad fell over in the woods while on run.

After boring drills and cleaning and recleaning all while being constantly reminded it was because of this guys lateness I had booked taxis for everyone (but the guy) to get into town etc.

After that he wasn't late again.
>>
File: 1488769497635.jpg (869KB, 5000x3712px) Image search: [Google]
1488769497635.jpg
869KB, 5000x3712px
>>129674341
Old corps would either beat the shit out of you themselves or be extra hard on your platoon mates.
If your platoon doesn't like you then you have a bunch of jacked up guerrilla's wanting to punish you.
I'll bet you can imagine what their punishment is like.
>soap in socks
I've also seen burying a guy up to his neck out on the camouflage training grounds and covering him in leaves.
>>129676944
It depends per branch. I wouldn't know seeing as how Marines don't have special forces. Because we're already the best.
>>
>>129678495
The ego.

My opinion is the only opinion.

The stupidity. Your opinion actually means anything.
>>
>>129674341
You get kicked out.

More than likely everyone else will get punished for your antics, if the DS/DI doesn't push your shit in at some point your fellow recruits will and nothing will be done about it.
>>
File: samurai.jpg (92KB, 600x329px) Image search: [Google]
samurai.jpg
92KB, 600x329px
>>129678709
I'm just giving you the opportunity to be the bigger man and walk away nigger namefag
>>
>>129678440

That's nice. A jeep can mount a nuclear rocket. Doesn't make jeeps tactical nuclear weapons systems until they get their DC rockets back.

When the Coast Guard gets anti ship and anti air missiles then they move up to might be able to fight a warship. Until then they are not.
>>
>>129674602
http://abcnews.go.com/US/muslim-marine-clothes-dryer-instructor-asked-terrorist/story?id=42071520

this just happened
>>
>>129678837
Thank you but I do not accept your empty threat
>>
>>129678956
>>129678837

Who will win this EPIC argument!?!?!?!?!!!!!!
>>
File: mind blown.gif (2MB, 516x388px)
mind blown.gif
2MB, 516x388px
>>129678956
we don't threaten anyone here. This is a peaceful image board for bovarian basket weaving nigger namefag
>>
>>129674531
This
Enjoy your beating
/thread
>>
>>129679055
I am not arguing anything. No point in arguing with stupidity and I dam sure wont try to reason with ignorance.
>>
>>129679168
>No point in arguing with stupidity and I dam sure
>dam

AHAHAAHAHAHAH you STUPID FUCK! You used the wrong spelling of damn! HOLY FUCK THE IRONY OMFG!!!
>>
>>129674797
My basic experience was shit and not in the typical "oh man this is tough" kind of way. I told my DS I was contemplating suicide and got out. He yelled a bit and then I went to a hospital for a few days. Then went to medical for about a week. I saw a part of the underbelly of the Millitary Industrial Conplex while in medical. I'm glad I didn't follow through as my life got better. I finished college and met my GF whom I probably wouldn't have ever met had I been fucking off in some other country for 6 years.
>>
>>129679491
please do not insult the ancient order of the namefaggots

your drill instructor will probably be a namefaggot and he won't tolerate your little white boy jealously
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 336x188px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 336x188px
>>129674341
Jews comin back to Europa.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDVGEPH8lJc
>>
>>129679701
Uhhhmmm excuse me, sweetie...?? Are you SERIOUSLY misnaming me? HONEY don't...
>>
>>129679491
You are starting to become unhinged. Take a breath. Its just a word. Don’t let your mind wander too far. It will be okay.Mommy will be there to tuck you in once I'm done mind fucking you.
>>
>>129674341
Honestly, you'd just look like a total piece of shit, some guys would yell at you, and then you'd be sent back on home.
Old school you'd get the shit beaten out of you, but those days are long gone.
>>
>>129679841
Lol you're so angry it's hilarious.
>>
>>129674582
Thank you for your service
>>
File: 1458310960854.png (173KB, 704x614px) Image search: [Google]
1458310960854.png
173KB, 704x614px
>>129674341
They will get violent but only if they let you do it first for the most part. If you don't comply they just drag you out of there and you rake rocks for a couple weeks until your discharge paperwork is done.
>>
>>129679800
nah boi u on sum fuk ass niqqa shit u best swerve on a nigga foreal cave ass bitch niqqa SKKRRT
solja boy killem
>>
>>129679965
Yep you must be right. I am furiously angry. You mother must be proud that you proved your point on an internet message board.

See your dad was wrong. Not all the better half ran down that cunts leg.
>>
Gnite yall
>>
>>129680275
brother namefaggot
please do not interfere in the affairs of mere mortals
they are like children to us superior enlightened namebros
>>
>>129680275
Lol @ all this projection about parents. Is it far fetched to assume you are having a rough childhood? It must suck being underage and having to obey your parents. Must be like boot camp for you every day.
>>
>>129674341
They rape you OP.

Then they string you up from the roof.

>Everyone wins
>>
>>129680359
L M F A O

I was RIGHT! Lil babby 420 was up past his bed time and now his mommy and daddy made him go to bed.
>>
I went to navy boot camp which was a joke a decade ago can't imagine how lame it is now. I was in an integrated division with women and had a girl refuse to do pt. They asked if she was refusing to train, she said yes and they basically stood around her until military police arrived and put her in cuffs and led her out, never saw her again.
>>
Depends. Infantry for example is going to be a much different experience then POG basic. Theres three things that will make you rethink your plan OP. 1) They do yell. But its not yelling like you imagine. And also they wont just stop and be like w/e. This a challenge to them, and they get off on breaking you. 2) They will legally fuck you, and you will be well aware of this the whole time.
3) Without a doubt, your whole platoon is getting fucked up. Im talking humid, 102 degrees outside and its, run the hill until we have a heat casuality ( True story, guy had a stroke, they ruled it his fault for not hydrating). Sleep deprivation is another tactic. Point is, they will fuck your world up, and your platoon will kick your teeth out. Everybody saw you fall down the stairs. Not even lying.
>>
>>129681298
brother got out of the service, he put in his 4 years, managed to get out of the clusterfuck that is north korea right now.

What his sergeant would do was propose the knowledge that at least one person in the recruits they had wanted to fuck him up. So, he'd take them up on the offer behind the mess. Meanwhile, there were 4 other sergeants back there waiting for the next asshole they plucked out of the unit. Every single time they got at least one of the idiots, and they either left or fell in line. The thing is, they might not be "allowed" to do it, but the question is how many people are enforcing it and if one can escape the situation.

They do other physical shit too, and it can get creative. one of the recruits got caught with sunscreen in the sand pit. Everyone got sunscreen then. Fucking all of it, all at once, right before a day of PT in the sand pit. Showers were also limited to two minutes for them for 1 week.
>>
>>129674341
They punish your group and make you watch. This makes the group hate you ad beat the shit out of you every chance they get. They'll put you in the hospital if you keep up your shit
>>
>>129674341
Marine Corps here. They probably wont hit you because every cycle there is somebody who does this. It usually happens in the first two weeks. It escalates fairly quickly but also is kinda sneaky. They snatch you up immediately, separate you from the other recruits.

Then MPs take you to a separation platoon with a bunch of other fuckups. I wouldn't want to experience that, because you'll end up being in that out-processing platoon for longer than it actually takes to graduate bootcamp.

Those guys are there for months after their peers graduated. They have to wear inside out sweatshirts and do a bunch of bullshit labor. They have you by the balls because there are multiple types of separations they can do at that point. Basically, they can just give you a failure to adapt, or they can give you a type of discharge that would show up on a criminal record and ruin your life forever. So now that you already ruined your chance of becoming a Marine, you're faced with months of being treated like the lowest scum of the earth to avoid ruining your chance at everything else in life too.

You can't beat the system.
>>
>>129677506

If you DO have mates in the SASR, they should known one of my mates then.

Won't give his name, for OpSec reasons, but ask your mates about an Operator from the Shire, who's a tall cunt, like 6'4 tall. They should know who I'm talking about.
>>
Its only limited by their imagination. For example, they gotta let you sleep a certain number of hours, but it doesn't have to be consecutive. Force hydration then going for a long run without stopping to pee. Making the platoon carry you every where they go, encouraging them to smack your head on tress, throw you in mud.
When you get to your unit, its a different story. In garrison, punishment nowadays is mostly paperwork. On deployments though, its different. Knew a guy who refused to walk back up a mountain. His squad leader beat the shit out of him with the butt of his rifle till he changed his mind.
>>
>>129674341
They're not just going to cower away from you. It's called refusal to train, and they'll send your ass home. They'll do so in a way so your whole platoon sees you packing your own shit up and carrying it out. It'll actually motivate them more because they signed up and want to be there.

They're not going to think "That dude just made the DI look like a punk bitch!" They're going to think "Holy shit, I don't want to go home and look like a bitch to my family and friends! They sent him home like nothing!"
>>
>What would happen if you defy authority in let's say a US Army or Marine Boot Camp?

They kick you out, plain and simple, they'll haze you at first but once they realize you're not going to follow any orders, you become dead weight and are dropped accordingly.
>>
>>129682410
What's the point of this post other than dick waving. If you're in for long enough you'll see a mate pass selection.
>>
>>129674797
Anon, I don't think it's that you have the right to leave. Literally the very first thing they tell you on Parris Island is that you are subject to the UCMJ. The reason they let you leave is because of the 180 day rule. The 180 day rule states that after 180 days from the day you entered basic training for whatever service and are still apart of that service, you are eligible for veterans benefits. If you can't make it through basic they are just throwing away money by putting you in the brig. Much easier to just eat the costs of getting you there and however long you were there.
>>
File: 1465823446453.jpg (49KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1465823446453.jpg
49KB, 600x450px
>>129674341

Any number of things could happen. Depending on your drill sergeants and how closely they adhere to the rules, the consequences could include:

- they literally kick the living shit out of you
- they mass punish the entire platoon so that THEY kick the living shit out of you and the drill sergeants have plausible deniability
- they give you an article 15 which can cause any number of unpleasant shit to happen, but their favorite to dock money out of your paycheck so that you're doing basic training pro-bono. they can also have you demoted assuming you were given any rank as an incentive when you joined.
- if you continue to be a pain in the ass, they will eventually kick you out

And you'd be surprised the number of retards who join the Army and then try to act like some hardcore thug who gud boi dindu nuffin and not listen to the drill sergeants. They all get fucked up one way or the other, though. The military has damn near unlimited power to fuck you over once you sign the dotted line. They can literally put you in prison if they wanted to take it that far.

But most fuck-ups either get whipped into either submission or they just get out at the earliest opportunity.

If they really want to fuck their life up and not even be able to get a job at mcdonalds for the rest of their lives, they can desert and run away.
>>
>>129677068
Nah, don't worry about it. Your salty guys are going to know, expect and accept that a boot LT is raw and new. Just be genuine, don't pretend to know things you don't (because they can tell) and use your rank to protect them instead of look down at them and they will do anything for you. A bad officer is a bad human being generally.
>>
>>129677068

Trust your NCOs. Especially the ones who have seen some shit. The only time you should assert your rank is on BEHALF of the people under you.

Like the other anon said, use it to shield your soldiers from bullshit, not to create more bullshit for them.
>>
>>129678118
The really effective DIs are the ones who don't hit you. It's like dog trainers. Any dumbass can teach a dog he is going to get hit if he bites a person. A real dog whisperer can push the dog to bite himself for being a filthy animal.
>>
>>129674752
You should listen to Satan anon, the rest of the platoon will curb stop your ass and not a single soul will know how you ended up like that. Yes there will be an investigation but with no fingerprints, witnesses and cameras they'll just think you're faking it and kick you out.
>>
>>129674463
Nope.
Back in the day they used to bash you in the Australian army.
I hear stories now of blokes going AWOL to get out.
In the Aus army if you go AWOL they put out a warrant for you arrest and if they don't find you in 3 months they just stop looking and give you an un-honourable discharge.
>>
>>129675083
we had a guy in basic got beat up one night and since no one snitched he ended up being pulled out of the division and after being interviewed by an officer he was given a general discharge and had to sign some papers and was given hush hush money because it would have been too much of a impact if word had gotten out.
>>
>>129676587
Entry level discharges don't show up at all. OTH do, which is what you get if you're a fuck. ELS is what they hand out if you physically can't cut it for some reason that's not your fault or some benign shit. Basically it's as if you were never enlisted
>t. V.A. wagepleb
>>
Marines, 1976, post Vietnam, they just beat your ass
>>
>>129674463

They will make you wish they'd kick you out long before they'll actually kick you out.

There's:

the rules

and then there's:

>the rules

First thing I saw our drill sergeant do when we first got onto the cattle car was take a private's face and smash it into the side of the vehicle. Want to know what happened to that drill sergeant? Nothing. It was never even brought up.

They're not supposed to call you faggots either. Do you really think that stops them from calling you a faggot?

These are people who kill for a living, and they would rather be killing than babysitting a bunch of snot-nosed teenagers. They will enforce the rules they like, and the rules they don't like, they have gotten very good at getting away with breaking.

There's no CNN reporters hanging around waiting to tattle on the drill sergeants for kicking the shit out of someone. You are quite literally in their world. They control when the sun rises and when it sets.
>>
>>129684620

It's not literal hush-hush money, no one has the authority to give him hush-hush money. He probably got medboarded out for being a flat-dick and got paid for that.
>>
File: 31425315413541.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
31425315413541.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>129674341
1. Group punishment: make your peers suffer while they push in sync to "thank you... buddy fucker"

2. Dock your pay, extra duty

3. Still don't comply? kick you out for failure to adapt or failure to follow instructions. Goes on your record, you become about as worthless as a gender studies degree

3.5- You swing at the DI or DS, they have every right to defend themselves. They dare it; "you want to hit me? try it." DS/DI are surrounded by idiots all day, they long for some excitement again, because being a DI/DS is boring as fuck after their first cycle

Why join the mil when you just want to act like hot shit, wasting time, docking pay, and end up with a terrible stain on your history? Yep, sure showed the system. Wont be the first, wont be the last.
>>
>>129674341
>decide to google about this and how it correlates to discharges
>a whole bunch of fucking posts about people complaining about "muhh benefits"

???
>>
>>129674341
If your faggot ass can't follow orders then you don't belong in the military you fucking politically correct leftist sounding asshole.

Either two things will happen, either you get fucked up by the recruits for being a leftist cuck or you might get punched in the stomach by your senior drill instructor every once in a while and get a fucking general discharge which means the only job you'll ever get is putting grocerys in bags for people for the rest of your fucking life you stupid little bitch I just want to punch your face soo bad right now its not even funny
>>
>>129685695
Lol so assmad.
>>
>>129685695
doesnt matter he didnt even serve at least 90 days
>>
>>129685922
yep, lol
>>
>>129674341
your drill sergeant might not do shit to you but he won't have to your fellow marine recruits will happily kick your ass if you try some shit like that

haven't you seen A Few Good Men?
>>
Are army dudes redpilled? What would happen if I asked my sarge about the Jewish question?
>>
>>129686440
you realize that Israel is America's greatest ally right? Thats basically how military sees it.

You have to realize alot of the military comprises of people who come from military families/were shoehorned into it because legit there was no other option for them.
>>
>>129686645
>you realize that Israel is America's greatest ally right?
>The Samson Option
>>
>>129686440
isn't the average army dude a white southern evangelical male? noway is that group of people redpilled on the jewish question
>>
Only time in legit saw someone get knocked around was because of a major safety violation at the rifle range (guy was a dick but that was the only legit situation the drills could rough you you)
>>
>>129674341
Denying a direct order from a superior indicates an autonomy of thought. A big no no for any soldier in modern times.
>>
>>129674341

A few things could happen

1. They aren't allowed to hit you, but there's a good chance they might just ignore that

2. They won't punish you, but they'll punish all your squadmates for your disobedience, and then they'll beat the shit out of you

3. Continue being disobedient and they can charge you with disobeying orders which can carry some pretty hefty penalties
>>
>>129686852
Disobeying an order from a superior has been a big no no for any soldier since the Roman Army. It's fairly obvious why. And if you don't like it don't join up.
>>
should i get /fit/ before bootcamp or will they get me fit enough?
>>
>>129686852
Retards that can follow orders make it far in modern military. Im not saying everyone is a retard obviously but moving up in the ranks requires alot of fucking cocksucking.

>>129687026
stupid people join and realize they hate it when they get in

>>129686802
the ones running the show generally are so acting like /pol/ will get you shitcanned

>>129687082
Youll suffer there for it if you dont but fitness standards are super fucking low right now
>>
>>129687187
the only one i have any trouble with is running because i'm a shit runner and only lift, so i should probably just work on that.
>>
>>129687248
the fuck you skip legday for? Army doesnt fucking hand out wheelchairs
>>
So army dudes aren't redpilled. Good to know.
>>
>>129686971
>1. They aren't allowed to hit you
this is ignored.
watched some guy get a rifle butt to the face and dislocated his jaw for being a smartass
>>
>>129674341
>everyone else saw that private tell his superior to "fuck off" after he said do 50 push ups
That's easy, you just make everybody else do it instead and make private "snowflake" stand and watch. Then you try again until hes cracked under group pressure or earned himself a night time ass whooping.
>>
>>129687187
Agreed. Military personal love control. Over masculine father figure is my guess. Just kiss the right egos and soon your a Captain.
>>
>>129687431
vast majority are for lifers looking for benefits
>>
>>129674341

From personal experience (not me but others in my platoon) is that they will punish the whole platoon harshly, but they will never hit you.

However, your buddies might beat the shit out of you for making them lose sleep, food, do a billion pushups, be humiliated etc.

If you are particularly bad, they will withhold pay and lower rank (if possible). If you exceed 3 article 15's (disobeying or acting up) they will likely give you a dishonorable discharge and make you pay back your signing bonus.

Break the law, however, and they will send you to get ass raped in military prison.
>>
>>129687526

That's why I said it was a good chance it might be ignored

It really depends on the DI/DS. I've known some really good ones who weren't exactly what I'd call soft, but they simply did not believe in striking the recruits under their command. One guy, if a recruit ever gave him lip or rebelled against him, would offer to take the recruit on in a fair fight.

I can kind of understand it. In a way, it seems a little cowardly at times to abuse someone who really has no power to strike back at you, especially when there are plenty of other options for discipline. Generally, I look down on a DS who gets too vicious with his recruits
>>
File: o-NIGEL-FARAGE-.jpg (135KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-NIGEL-FARAGE-.jpg
135KB, 2000x1000px
>>129685695
What a faggot.
>>
>>129687600
"I've been serving for 19 years I'm a staff sergeant"
and you work at the coast guard commissary...
paper tigers
>>
File: 136_1000.gif (1MB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
136_1000.gif
1MB, 300x226px
>>129674531
>>129674341

OP think "Soap scene" in "Full Metal Jacket"
>>
>>129674582
>Americucks
Yelling at each other like spaztics
>Britfags
Learning essential soldier skills.

Really activates those almonds
>>
>>129674341
If you're infantry or combat arms, they might hit you and snitching to the chaplain is very wrong to do in context of the situation. I knew some guys that were on a range detail, setting up targets underground and shit. I figured out how they got put on that detail, they were the ones that back talked and underground noone saw the DS hit them.
>>
>>129684923
What if a big nigger recruit fights back against a manlet drill sergeant?
>>
>>129688644
Other DS's come running but usually big nigger stand no chance against any DS, manlet or not. DS school is hard as fuck and DS's are usually PT studs and lvl 3 or 4 combatives. It'd be rare for a big nig to win
>>
>>129674341
Why would you enlist just to disobey basic orders?
>>
>>129674556
Yell at you until you submit or chimp out. Saw it happen, very frightening when you see a 6'3 Hulk who deadlifts daily and has killed people screaming down at you, I'm surprised that nigger even managed to talk back
"I'm tired I don't want to do the work"
"OH FUCKING GREAT. BOO FUCKING HOO. WANT ME TO CALL YOUR MOMMY YOU FUCKING WASTE OF A UNIFORM?!"
The nig was thinking about fighting the drill Sargeant but somehow didn't, I could see it in his fists clenching up. He then turned around and calmed himself back. Had a long talk with the first Sargeant and went back to digging a foxhole and having lots of make work.

You can't have insubordination in your ranks, examples have to be made and I bet you that if that nigger moved on him the juggernaut would have decked him out cold, that or put him on a wrestling lock in the floor. This all happened in FTX1.

But really, why even bother to disobey. You'd only be disobeying yourself since you signed and gave your word to God himself that you will fulfill all your duties. That and you ain't leaving anytime soon. We had a hood nigger from LA say "I ain't takin no disrespect from this crazy ass sahgents bruh, they crazy I quit". Bubba here stayed for a month and a half carrying water, cleaning leafs and moping floors. Good times.
>>
>>129674582
Fucking KEK
those cucks won't make it 5 minutes in combat if it's all the way through like that. Even the chair force screams every once in a while. Man I miss it. I wish people screamed like that at my unit. Everyone is so faggy, some are on a first name basis, Wtf.
>>
File: 1484682030121.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484682030121.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>129674341
do the best you can, but if you are still a child and want to disobey people just trying to do their jobs then you could always get a counseling or an article 15 or even chaptered out of the army for refusing to train

and don't worry about getting singled out to start pushing, that doesn't really happen now adays! they just go ahead and punish your entire platoon when you mess up
>>
>>129688644
>What if a big nigger recruit fights back against a manlet drill sergeant?
That manlet drill sergeant usually has some big nigger drill sergeants around
All three of my DS were big niggers. And my First Sergeant at my duty station was a big nigger that curled 80 pound dumb bells as a warm up. Plenty of big niggers, but only the semi civilized ones make any NCO rank
>>
Oy OP! Join the infantry, you'll learn to stop being a faggot.
>>
>>129674341
They will arrest you. Feed you tomatoes and lettuce for 12 weeks. You will receive a dishonorable discharge and labeled with that for eternity and your family name will be soiled. Throughout your life you will be asked if you were ever in the military. If you lie they will find out. No decent job ever and even your children will carry your cowardice for their lifetime.

It's not worth it. Do your time then leave. Honorable discharge and a life of being able to say you "served".

The US military we not ever let you forget your insolence.
>>
Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you hate niggers, jews, kikes, arabs, faggots, commie scum as much as we do and you want to raid some tranny server once in a while, you should join the official Moon Central Discord! White people only. Introduce yourself in #introductions to get unkiked!

https://discordapp.com/invite/rDSBTgq

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!
Join us and lynch a nigger tonight!

14/88,
The Triple K Mafia

P.S Fuck Niggers
>>
>>129674341
Why did you go in the first place then? Nobody goes to fucking bootcamp just to be a hard ass. You obviously went in trying to become a marine or soldier or whatever. If you want it, then you gotta go through the shit just like everyone else did.

Source: My entire family are Marines. Dad was a Drill Instructor
>>
>>129674341
You are only as strong as your weakest soldier. If you are lagging behind but generally trying they will push you in the right direction as will you fellow recruits. But if your a dipshit wannabe tough guy or some fucking sperging autist they will fucking haze the fuck out of you.
>>
File: jeu-24.jpg (162KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
jeu-24.jpg
162KB, 1024x819px
>>129674341
>>
>>129674341
If you're the type to ask questions like that, perhaps military service isn't right for you.

I suggest college, maybe an arts degree.
>>
>>129674341
As a serviceman you get persecuted by a military tribunal for military crimes.
Insubordination is one of them, you're certainly not going to get beaten up or executed, but you will be sent to clean up toilets, overworked until you drop dead, given the bare minimum of off days, and generally treated like shit.
And if you whine about your human rights you will get some respite but at the same time you could as well retire because your "career" is officially over as you've just put yourself on the shitlist of the entire military complex since I'm sure there's a USELESS JACKASS stamp they put on your file.
>>
>>129680359
Goodnight burger
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1015502
Thread posts: 196
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.