[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would Degeneracy be Okay in a White Ethno-State

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: bart.jpg (62KB, 412x326px)
bart.jpg
62KB, 412x326px
Is degeneracy inherently bad? It's mostly a problem because it encourages race mixing and nonwhite immigration.
In a white ethno-state, would degeneracy be acceptable? Or would it lead to other problems?
>>
Think of it like a dam. One crack, one hole, can expand and grow until the entire dam fails.

It is similar with degeneracy. You allow one kind of it, you open the gateway to the rest.
>>
>>129668144
I would be more accepting of degeneracy in a white ethnostate, because white people do diverse degenerate things like take acid and shit. The niggers turn white women into robot crack whores who exist to suck dick for the rock
>>
>>129668234
Except that one crack or hole could lead to the genuine reconsideration on how to make a even better dam from what is given. Look at it from an architect's perspective instead of looking at it from a repair perspective.
>>
What in the word "degeneracy" makes you think there's any ambiguity there?
I think a white ethnostate would get lazy and degenerate though. Peace causes degeneracy unless you actively promote mental and physical greatness, but so many /pol/acks just want to live in the 50's that they're inevitable going to bring about another 60's if by god we can actually save our race.
>>
>>129668144
The main problem with western civilization wasn't jews but the transition from agriculture to urban living. With the transition, families not only lost connection to the past, but parents lost connection with their kids. The transfer of culture was lost when parents were no longer authorities. They were not authorites anymore because children didn't realize what they worked with. The children was raised mainly by other children. A soft culture reset each generation and a surge of subcultures as a result. What you have is a LOSS OF GUARANTEE that culture is transfered from parent to child. With this loss and latent vulnerability jews didn't need to do a lot of work. Of course it is their nature to not give a fuck about another tribe. They amplified all existing problems we had and introduced more, but it was because we were vulnerable as caused by modernism.

Degeneracy will always exist. The problem is to solve the problem of self-correction when things start moving. I'd say if you base societies on local production and localize independence, you can reach such a state. With more technology a comfortable, social life is possible. Degeneracy would not be a problem in such a system. I don't think degeneracy actually leads to anything good at all. In general they are dopamine traps which have always been with humans as we figured out of to shortcut our own behavioural systems.
>>
>>129668505
hello are you a jew?
>>
>>129668144

"degeneracy" is subjective. since, its obvious to me that the new etho state wouldn't be based on christianity you could expect some things to be not taken as degenerate as they once were.
>>
>>129668144
Since "degeneracy" is just a buzzword meaning "things I don't like", no it's never acceptable
>>
>>129668144
>is degeneracy inherently bad?
yes
>In a white ethno-state, would degeneracy be acceptable?
there wouldn't be any degeneracy in such a place. degeneracy can only exist when there are too many resources been spent on dealing with the sub-humans and all the problems they create. Without them, the problem cases would be so few in number they would be easily handled by the local police and community.
I mean just start by thinking about the schools, any problem cases could be helped and intervened with right away when there aren't black gang fights in the quad every fucking day and disruptions in the class rooms.
>>
also I think people have to be, more or less given a choice and room to make mistakes such that you still maintain a healthy social darwinian order. Its important to keep improving the race. Because first of all, let the dummies die or cripple their reproduction chances. Its better for the whole. Second of all, Its really hard in our european countries to say: no you can't do X, its bad for you! if X is an already established freedom, banning it is impossible (for example cigarettes). what you can do however is allow people to do X and hope that people will come up on their own that its bad for them. such behavioral training should take a lot of time tho.
>>
>>129668144
>Is degeneracy inherently bad?
Yes, kike, it's inherently bad.
>>
File: niggergood.jpg (75KB, 594x397px)
niggergood.jpg
75KB, 594x397px
>>129668144
Having a white ethnostate implies all degeneracy has been purged with extreme prejudice.
>>
>>129668144
No. any room for degeneracy would eventually expand until we're back to living amongst niggers.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.