[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is it safe to say now that his presidency is a failure? He

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

So is it safe to say now that his presidency is a failure? He has literally gotten nothing done and by the time he has a chance to raise his head above scandals, the GOP will already have lost the House and Senate in midterm elections
>>
>>129666891

I voted for Hillary, but even though I despised Trump in the beginning, the current freakshow with his administration makes me want it to last for the whole four years.

Today there was a rumor that trump was considering firing Mueller, and the whole media circus had a seizure. Also, wasn't his travel ban refused by the 2nd appeals court again?

It's only been what, like 140 days?

I was anti trump, but now I am pro to having trump remain in the white house as long as possible in order to keep the circus going.
>>
File: hillary rigged.jpg (111KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hillary rigged.jpg
111KB, 768x1024px
>>129666891
>>129667202
>>
all the "scandals" are fake bullshit made up by butt-blasted retards
>>
>>129666891
No matter how little he's got done it's not been for a lack of trying.
>>
>>129667314

I would bareback that qt pie, even though she's like 60
>>
>>129667398

HAHAHAHAHA! That's so fucking stupid!
>>
So is it safe to say now that his presidency is a success? He has gotten lots done and by the time he has a chance to raise his head above the jews, the GOP will already have taken over the entire House and Senate in midterm elections
>>
>>129666891
It's the first year, KYS
>>
If the country is fucked I'd prefer trump fucks it
>>
>>129667772

YUGE hands
>>
>>129666891
Dems have to keep 23 seats. GOP have to fight for 4. You are going to be disappointed.
>>
File: 1496713388310.png (505KB, 753x703px) Image search: [Google]
1496713388310.png
505KB, 753x703px
>>129667678
Yes indeed op please we are telling you: you HAVE to kys
>>
>>129667645
They currently have the house and the senate but will very likely lose the house in 2018 which would ild be the end of Trump because the dems can refuse to hold votes. You only need control over 1 part ofnthe legislature to slam the gov to a total halt
>>
>>129667912
Good thing every single house seat is up for grabs. The idea isnt to pass anything its to completely halt any gov action until Trump is gone.
Like the repubs did with Obama all you do is shutter your hoise of the legislature and vote no on anything Trump wants then blame him in 2020 for doing nothing.
>>
>>129666891
Thats cute, for the Democrats took the Senate need to maintain all 12 seats up for grabs vs 8 Rep, and the House is still lost
>>
This is ironic shitposting as usual
>>
>>129670821
MAGA fagot
>>
This >>129668221 is how the american political system works now, get used to it
>>
>>129666891
Created more jobs in 3 months than the last guy in 2 terms, but I'm a leaf, it's none of my business.
>insert overused Kermit meme here
>>
>>129666891
Army/ airforce Drone sales have plummeted since the election, but I'm a leaf and my government can't kill me on foreign soil,(thanks Obama) but that's none of my business.
> insert overused Kermit meme here
>>
>>129666891
he's the modern nixon
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.