[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The next Dubya?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (177KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 1200x800px
Anybody else finding it a little worrying how successfully the Leftist smear campaign seems to be working on Trump? As time goes on, the default normie opinion on the guy is increasingly that he's a bumbling right-wing moron. It used to actually be pretty split. I'm definitely getting "Dubya" vibes from the whole thing. That man's reputation has pretty much never recovered and the absolute disdain for him turned a shit-ton of people away from the GOP and conservatism in general, leading rto the Obama years. On the other hand, Dubya actually managed to secure a second term. Still though, anybody else getting the vibe that Trump's Presidency might be leading up to another knee-jerk swing to the Left by the end of it?
>>
>>129666298
no nigger
there's 7 years left of this. get used to it.
>>
File: tin9.jpg (59KB, 478x283px) Image search: [Google]
tin9.jpg
59KB, 478x283px
>>129666298
Nope. They sound like mental patients
>muh russia
>muh jared is a kike
>muh blah blah
>>
>>129666298
Please return to Reddit
>>
>>129666298
>Anybody else finding it a little worrying how successfully the Leftist smear campaign seems to be working on Trump?

Nope. The left goes further left and more radical.

Moderates/centrists get weirded out by that and support Trump.
>>
I was a Trump supporter from the get-go, but this time, he has gone too far. Clearly we need to put all of our faith in Bruce Jenner instead. What do you guys think? Be honest. Thoughts? Now that the dust has settled. Discuss.
>>
>>129666448
>>129666473
I'm not anti-Trump. It's just a little worrying how history seems to be repeating in that way. I was pretty pumped seeing regular people I encountered being willing to give Trump and conservatism a chance during the election, but those same people have pretty much fallen for the meme that he's an incompetent boob. Like it or not, the media does still hold sway over large swathes of the general population.
>>
File: 1484996111021.jpg (69KB, 500x426px) Image search: [Google]
1484996111021.jpg
69KB, 500x426px
>>129666298
>>129666768
Depends how quickly ISIS is dealt with, and afterwards if Trump can keep himself from declaring war on a sovereign state. Bush also didn't fight back against the media like Trump is doing. I didn't like Bush for many reasons, but the environment is quite different now. Though it all hinges on whether Trump can just restrain himself from getting into a ground war that ends up being a very long-term commitment.
>>
>>129666298
Source for your claims? Oh, you mean you *haven't* spoken to all normies to know what their "default" is?
GTFO you fucking kike shill nigger.
Sage.
>>
>>129666298
>As time goes on, the default normie opinion on the guy is increasingly that he's a bumbling right-wing moron.

There may be some truth to that. HOWEVER, don't forget that the Democrats are also much, much more insane than they were in 2004. Centrists might not like Trump, but assuming the Dems run another bad candidate, pushing unpopular positions, Trump simply needs to push out the basic numbers, ie. how much illegal immigration has gone down, etc. Don't forget how let down the black community was by Obama - will they really fall for the 'muh black president' a second time?

The left is trying to get the knee-jerk swing right now, because they know that he could actually be a successful president if allowed to go on.
>>
>>129666298
1) Celebs ripping on Dubya and/or Dubya's bad approval ratings didn't do shit to stop him doing his job.

2) There wasn't a "swing to the left", Obama was an affirmative action president and dems have been in decline nationwide since the 90's.
>>
>>129669232
>dems have been in decline nationwide since the 90's

Demographic trends are going to bring them back eventually. You think the hordes of brown people overtaking this country via breeding like rabbits are going to vote Republican?
>>
>>129666665

Bruce is a brave man. What a hero and inspiration to us all.
>>
>>129666666
>>
>>129666298
No.

The difference is that Bush sat there like a little bitch and took everything the left threw at him. Trump, who actually has a set of balls, fights back against the media every single day.

Republicans, the people I should specify, love that. Trump has the majority support of the republican and independent electorate.
>>
>>129666298
Comparing trump to that treasonous cryptojew. are you joking?

BUSH criticism was legit he destroyed this country. It was nothing like the Trump hysteria.
>>
>>129670310
>independent electorate

Says who?
>>
So he's going to get 8 years in office and win re-election with a majority of the vote?
Awesome
>>
>>129666298
Working?
Soros threw everything at having another Clinton elected and failed. He has no more puppets in the waiting for the US 2020, a time at which he will be 90 years old.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.