[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAH NIGGER SCHOOL BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: harris-stowe.jpg (419KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
harris-stowe.jpg
419KB, 800x450px
Historical black school ordered to pay a white professor $5 million in discriminatory damages.

>A state appeals courtupheld a jury verdictof nearly$5 million – three-quarters of thatpunitivedamages – against an historically black college fordiscriminating against a white employee.

>One of its many sins that were meticulously laid out by the court? Deleting incriminating emails from the senior official who targeted the white employee.

>Beverly Wilkins, a white woman from a poor family, steadily rose through the ranks of Missouri’s Harris-Stowe State University, from adjunct to full-time instructor (off the tenure track). She had regular contract renewals for eight years and “excellent reviews” within her majority-black Teacher Education Department, according to the appeals court’s summary.

>When Latisha Smith was temporarily made co-chair of the department,“a faculty member” complained to top university officials that Smith had “repeatedly proclaimed her belief in ‘black power'” and her “flagrant prejudice should not be tolerated or accepted.” One of those officials told the complainer to drop it or any chance at tenure “would be jeopardized.”

https://archive.is/B2Z60
>>
Is this real life?
>>
Bumping for opinions. Is this good or is this setting a precedent for niggers to sue in the future?
>>
>>129664921

I live a block away. Should I do anything?
>>
>>129665593
>Should I do anything?
I wouldn't do anything racist until this women gets her money. Plus you don't want to be the target of an investigation.
>>
>>129665593
Fireworks on campus with confederate flags hanging off the lampposts
>>
File: 1342298142595.jpg (89KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
1342298142595.jpg
89KB, 325x325px
>an historically
>>
File: 1485810919453.jpg (214KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
1485810919453.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
To defeat the nig we must become the nig. Infiltrate their schools and wait until they say something typical so we can sue them for discrimination.
>>
File: 1487824889226.jpg (45KB, 570x487px) Image search: [Google]
1487824889226.jpg
45KB, 570x487px
>>129664921
>$5 million
>>
>>129666172
Latisha fucked up when she deleted emails that the court ordered here to turn over.
>>
>>129665465
The precedent was set long ago when niggers were the ones suing

>>129665593
Banana hanged from a tree
>>
>>129666811
Yeah that's true. Niggers have been suing over bullshit claims for decades now, I guess.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.