[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only thing he is right about is renewable energy. Why the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 17

File: zDo-gAo0_400x400.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
zDo-gAo0_400x400.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
The only thing he is right about is renewable energy.
Why the fuck is this autist so obsessed with Mars?
>>
>>129662505
Space will be the final imperialism, and it is the West's best chance of staying on top in the world. Anyone not obsessed with Mars might as well be running over pedestrians with peaceful trucks in Europe.
>>
>>129662505
he's trying to tackle humanity's biggest problems, and being confined to one planet is a big problem

shame his time in south africa didn't make him realize some of the other problems we will be facing
>>
>>129662505
The Mars thing is just him guiding the zeitgeist.
It's all just a way to condition people with retarded, huge dreams. He hasn't even talked about how to change the atmosphere or what they'll produce there.

The man is a bullshit artist funded by the deep state.
>>
>>129662505
What is the age demographic of /pol/? Take the poll: http://www.strawpoll.me/13175978
>>
File: 11burns1.jpg (360KB, 1456x915px) Image search: [Google]
11burns1.jpg
360KB, 1456x915px
>>129662505
that autist have monet and power more than you
the world and future of all humankind up to him more than you
respect him nazi fags
>>
>>129662505
The only green that 'green energy' has ever produced is shekels in the pockets of crony capitalists. No wind turbine or solar panel has ever generated more energy that it took to produce it. It's taxpayer-funded virtue signalling, not energy production.
>>
We need to go out and lay our eggs in more baskets, in case we scramble them all in this one.
>>
File: 1496030475318.jpg (6KB, 487x423px) Image search: [Google]
1496030475318.jpg
6KB, 487x423px
>>129663005
His companies do not survive off of their own profit. Tesla would have died years ago if the govt did not pump money into it. He also has the money to publicize his half baked ideas. Any creative person has impulsive ideas.
>>
File: IMG_0391.jpg (391KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0391.jpg
391KB, 1280x960px
spacefag can do whatever he wants as long as he becomes solvent and stops taking government funds
plus his new gf is hot
>>
>>129663445
Source sauce (hot of the press):
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-11/its-confirmed-without-government-subsidies-tesla-sales-implode
>>
>>129663500
>>129663613
hot damn
>>
>>129663445
Claiming that Tesla is successful is like claiming that a nigger on welfare with 10 shitlets who gets $2000 a month in welfare, section 8, and EBT is successful. It's no different, Tesla just gets more gibs.
>>
>>129662505
People undervalue inspiration. Doing things like going to Mars, the first Moon landing, etc. inspires people, inspired people accomplish things.

Not only that, but the technology and problem solving that is used to get someone to Mars, the moon, etc. also ends up being used for many other applications on earth.

Also secular people believe being multiplanetary is more safe than living on a single planet. I don't really think that's how it'll work out but for some people that thought is in itself inspiring.

The problem solving to live on the surface of mars alone could greatly benefit people on earth.

I think it's altogether worth funding and supporting.

I mean honestly /pol/ are you that closed minded or are you just playing dumb to have fun on 4chan? I am willing to bet the latter.

Yah that's right, I'm an actual nice guy on here. Surprise!

True rebels on a place like 4chan, ARE the nice guys. >Taking back nice guys
>>
>>129663756
What the fuck is a gibs? Speak English you fucking moron.
>>
>>129663899
Case and point. Why not be a rebel and be nice? Typical 4chan, no true rebels here.
>>
>>129662820
>>129663005
These.
OP is a fucking cock gargling retard as usual
>>
>>129662505
He's not a scientist or genius, he's an investor with a good PR advisor
>>
>>129662505
>"the only thing he is right about"
>lists the thing he is most wrong about
>>
I like him other than his impending climate doom fear mongering .
>>
>>129663814
First leaf I've seen lately who wasn't a shill or a retard 5 star post.

The pill that comes after the red and black pills is the series of enlightenment pills and only un enlightened people fail to see why space must be developed.
>>
>>129664148
I didn't say he's right about climate change. I said he's right about renewable energy.
You would have to be literally mentally retarded to think it's safest and easiest for humanity to continue to use fossil fuels forever.
>>
what does he want to do on mars?
>>
>>129664604
Nothing. He's just an autist.
Also this >>129664029
>>
>>129664604
There is a sleeping C'tan
>>
File: Photo on 4-29-13 at 2.41 PM.jpg (193KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 4-29-13 at 2.41 PM.jpg
193KB, 1080x720px
>>129663756
well, regardless of how much money the government gave him he did design, develop and manufacture a new age rocket and rocket engine in USA. And it lands on it's own like it's Marvin the Martian's robot. Gotta give him credit where it's due.
>>129663814
it's all well and good to appreciate somebody making an effort to advance humanity. the problem most posters have on this political image board is that they are ancaps, fascists, or libertarians. meaning that they don't think government should throw a life jacket to drowning industries.
also don't know if i got 15 min ban from linking this thread or for amber>>>129655655
>>
>>129663899
newfag
>>
>>129664604
He wants to go there and do dope shit
>>
>>129662505
nah he's right
the future on Earth is heading fast to the Idiocracy scenario
hopefully a more intelligent selection of human specimens will reboot humanity from another planet, though it will obviously not be without sacrifices
>>
>>129662820

mars is so incredibly unfeasible it will be centuries before we get there. Not worth wasting tens of trillions to get there now when it will take 1/10th or less in a century or two.
>>
>>129662505
If people sucked my dick because I'm fulfilling some 80s kid sci-fi dream I would pursue it too
>>
>>129664419
>You would have to be literally mentally retarded to think it's safest and easiest for humanity to continue to use fossil fuels forever.
Likewise if you think humanity can run off "muh solar and muh wind." They are shit, unreliable energy sources. The pipe dream of covering the Earth in solar panels connected to networks of (expensive and toxic) batteries is just that: a pipe dream. Want to see humanity surviving off renewables alone? Go back to the middle ages.

The future is nuclear. Fission today, fusion tomorrow.
>>
Dont be so gullible this guy is a NWO shill.
>>
Let my nigga go to Mars
>>
>>129665742
The only people who say solar is shit and inefficient are people who don't know about solar.
I'm in the solar industry and I can tell you that it's rapidly expanding.
>>
>>129663814
People don't undervalue inspiration. They take issues with brain-lets that draw inspiration from populist trash. I'm inspired by real scientist who dedicated their lives and sacrificed greatly to discover fundamental things about the world that allows engineers and business people to develop things for profit. I'm not inspired by a business person who takes ideas that have already existed and have already been engineered and claim they are his own.

>Doing things like going to Mars, the first Moon landing, etc. inspires people, inspired people accomplish things.
NASA has already sent people to the moon and sent rovers to mars. Are you sleeping under a rock?

> Not only that, but the technology and problem solving that is used to get someone to Mars, the moon, etc. also ends up being used for many other applications on earth.

The technology already exists. There's just no reason to try doing it because it unsustainable to stay on mars. It has no magnetic shield you dunce which is why the atmosphere and anything of value has been burned away by the sun.

> Also secular people believe being multiplanetary is more safe than living on a single planet.
Wtf is this bullshit.... Find a habit planet then have it at. We haven't found one which is why were aren't on one dumbass.

> I don't really think that's how it'll work out but for some people that thought is in itself inspiring.
Yes, brainlets who don't become engineers or scientist find asinine shit like this to be inspiring.. Then they go and clock in at some paper pushing job w/ positive feels of being a part of a civilization that's doing something.

> I mean honestly /pol/ are you that closed minded or are you just playing dumb to have fun on 4chan? I am willing to bet the latter.
No, i'm actually a seasoned engineer who knows a shithead idea when I see one. Shithead ideas don't inspire me. This isn't reddit faggot.
>>
>Mars

His entire empire is built on (subsidies and) his public image as some kind of visionary Tech Jesus. He's trying to be Steve Jobs, except Steve Jobs knew how to sell shit and make money without gibs. Mars is absolute bullshit that he's only talking about to boost his fame.

Going to Mars would be expensive as fuck and absolutely unprofitable - so zero investment money from anyone (nd if the government was going to spend the money they'd just give it to NASA). If he liquidated everything he owned he couldn't cover half the bill. Maybe Nike would give him $20 million to put a swoosh on the side of the rocket, but that's about it.
>>
>>129663012
They did talk about this though.
They said Ice on Mars was likely frozen CO2 that could Sulblimate to Gas CO2 creating an atmosphere if it were heated.
Most likely by the planetary core?

There was that one Paki dude that was building graphene here on earth to do something similar no idea how he's progressing.
>>
>>129662505

imagine the surge in welfare he can get when a colony is established on Mars.
>>
>>129662505
Humans have history on Mars.

Musk knows that. Trump knows that.

First humans to publicly engage with Ayy Lmaos will either be:
>Donald Trump as POTUS
>Elon Musk
>or both
>>
>>129663500
She is going to JUST him as soon as he can't get a loan to keep his companies shambling along. Probably even get him to hit her on tape Johnny Depp style.
>>
Countries only thrive when they're colonizing new lands and harvesting their resources. Most of earth's lands have been claimed already, so claiming another country's land would ultimately lead to war. We don't want that. So in order to keep expanding we need to consume resources on other planets.
>>
>>129663899
These stupid crackers spend all day trying to emulate Ebonics in an attempt to insult blacks, not seeing the idiocy surrounding an act like that. But I say let them continue
>>
>>129666333
>"I profit when someone buys into the solar meme so listen to me!"
The only people who think solar can supply humanity's energy needs are people who don't know shit about humanity's energy needs.

Solar cannot be used as a base load power supply. And we cannot build enough batteries to back the grid. The planet doesn't even have that much fucking lithium.

Hell, solar didn't do a good job of supplying humanity's energy needs when all humanity needed was crops. Which is why starvation was always a real danger until industrialization. The food produced by land which can be managed by one man, using solar alone, is barely equal to that man's energy requirements IF he's supplementing his diet by hunting other animals who get their energy from wild plants.

We have an abundance of food because we're burning fossil fuels that represent literally millions of years of stored solar energy at a rate that would exhaust them in a few thousand years if the only thing we did was grow food and build machines to grow food.

Let that sink in shill: we use energy at 1,000x the rate that the sun provides it just to have something above sustenance farming.

Every dime given to your industry by the government is a waste of fucking time. Our future as a species is nuclear.
>>
>>129665550
It'll never get done if you don't believe, anon

Those who achieve the seemingly impossible are only those who think otherwise.
>>
>>129668184
I'm not saying solar is the answer to humanity's energy needs you fucking autist.
If one is being gouged by their local electric company, which many people are , then going solar is a great option and it's cheap reneewable energy. You can own your own energy and put your kids through college with what you will be saving.
Obviously nuclear would be more effective long term, but you will never get leftist politicians to stop lobbying against it. It's a pipe dream.
>>
>>129662505
watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JT0Kq01CFg
>>
>>129666959
Mars has no dynamo at its core and thus doesn't have a magnetic shield strong enough to prevent the Sun's solar winds from blasting away any substantial atmosphere. So, even if :
> Ice on Mars was likely frozen CO2 that could Sulblimate to Gas CO2 creating an atmosphere if it were heated.
It'd literally be blown away into space. There is no way to restart a planet's core to produce a magnetic field and its questionable if mars ever even had one. There is no way to generate an artificial one. This idea is dead in the fucking water which is what makes the whole concept of going to mars a fucking joke.

Source sauce : http://www.space.dtu.dk/english/Research/Universe_and_Solar_System/magnetic_field

What you do before pissing money away on a pipe dream mission to mars is do fundamental research on mars to see what its conditions are and what is feasible. This is what NASA is doing as it always has w.r.t to real space missions. This is what's impressive and is what is the cornerstone of space research.

Coming along after all the research is done and declaring you're the fucking man for truck lifting the bulk of someone else's work is bullshit and sleazy. The research isn't done on mars. So far, it examples no fucking reason for trying to create a habitat there.

Research is on-going for searching for habitable planets. This is the best bet for trying to colonize another planet. It takes all but 15min to google this shit and know what you're talking about... And yet brainlets stick to pipe dreams because my idol Elon Musk is capable of anything. This is what people draw offense to .. The idiot pronouncements of a hack and his zealotry following. I bet the average moron who rants about Elon and mars couldn't speak for more than 2 minutes about what NASA is already doing on Mars or even mention any details about the planet itself.

> But muh fantasies
> But muh inspiration
> but muh hopes and dreams

kys
>>
>>129666437
Engineer or not you obviously don't know the first thing about persuading people, let alone inspiring them, as evidenced by your post. So what qualifies you to know the importance of inspiration? Even if from a business man?

Try answering people without being filled with obvious rage without a cause.

And without pretending to not understand what they're saying.

"Doing things like going to mars, the first moon landing etc..."

You: We already did a moon landing!

Me reading that: I know that you know I know that we already landed on the moon. You pretending that you believe I don't know that, and pretending not to understand my sentence, badly undermines your ability to argue and makes me not want to read past this sentence.

Learn some conversation skills to go with your engineering and maybe people will be inclined to listen to you.
>>
>>129663012
He said he wanted to nuke the poles of mars at one point to create a terraforming event or cycle
>>
>>129668184
Meanwhile in the next civilization to collapse due to mismanagement of resources, dumbasses are burning tuns of energy and precious metals farming an make believe currency into pyramid scheme levels of valuation. A look at previous collapses civilizations shows equal mismanagement of resources at their height. Monumental cites, architectural feats all brought to its knees due to mismanagement of something as basic as water.

Energy and water will also be what breaks our current civilization. People are just that fucking dumb and selfish even with thousands of years of human history to warn them against it.
>>
>>129662505
It helps him slay mad pussy
>>
>>129662505

it happened after he dropped LSD and had a vision of apocalypse on earth, he wrote about it in his autobio
>>
File: 1496276668512.jpg (22KB, 533x477px) Image search: [Google]
1496276668512.jpg
22KB, 533x477px
>>129669435
> Engineer or not you obviously don't know the first thing about persuading people, let alone inspiring them, as evidenced by your post.
> Calls a normie reddit brainlet out on their bullshit on 4chan
> Suddenly I have no business acumen or social acumen w.r.t to closing deals for fundamental engineering technology.
Already jumping to ad hominen attacks. Clearly you got blown the fuck out by my post as it was spot on. I know you better than you know me friendo. I know exactly what inspires you and why. I don't have to lie and manipulate you to get what I want. I'm not Elon Musk.

> So what qualifies you to know the importance of inspiration? Even if from a business man?
We live in a modern world where the population has grown so dumb that one's skill in manipulation and lies is equivalent to magic/inspiration. Lies and manipulation aren't hard. It's called marketing/PR. It's a profession. I know its value and I know what it's based in. I know why it exists. You're getting a red-pill on it. Relax. That's what happens here.

> badly undermines your ability to argue and makes me not want to read past this sentence.
Again, this isn't reddit faggot. No one cares if you read or don't read the comments. There's nothing in it for me if you read my comment or believe what I'm saying. It will serve as a red-pill for others.

> Learn some conversation skills to go with your engineering and maybe people will be inclined to listen to you.

Typical brainlet normie thinking engineers have no social acumen even though they build the very machines he's using to communicate across the world. I talk with engineers and business people all day as do most engineers. Stop trying to convince yourself of delusional concepts you have of the world and fix your shit spacing. It's a dead give away new fag. Welcome to 4chan. No one gives a fuck about what you have to say or what you read.
>>
File: 1494039626865.jpg (16KB, 185x243px) Image search: [Google]
1494039626865.jpg
16KB, 185x243px
>>129669682
>>
>>129662505
hes right about everything except gun control and muh frenchy climate act.
>>
he's from africa

africans once again leap civilization into a new technological revolution while the West can't tell their asses apart from their heads
>>
>>129663899
You have to go back.
>>
>>129670681
they have to discover agriculture first
>>
>>129662505
>The only thing he is right about is renewable energy.
Not even that.
>>
>>129662505
Fuck off! He's not a jew, so there is little to worry about. Whatever his end game with Mars is we can rest assured he is not doing it for (((them))).
>>
>>129662505

Because it's next.
>>
>>129670368
>Already jumping to ad hominen attacks.
Says the guy whose very first reply was laced with ad hominem attacks. Which is why you failed again to make me want to read past the beginning of your post.

If you manage to reply to me with proper conversation skills, which you no doubt learned as a child, then I'll read whatever else you have to say.
>>
>>129662505
I wish we would finally make a trip to Mars.
We need a whites only planet.
>>
>>129671700
See, you're a leaf, which means you're wrong. Canadians are retarded, and /pol/ would be better off without them. Leafs are worse than niggers.
>>
>>129662505
The only thing he's the best at the world at is getting governments to pay his private projects. He's literally the most subsided man in the world.
>>
File: 1494546940624.jpg (21KB, 417x405px) Image search: [Google]
1494546940624.jpg
21KB, 417x405px
>>129669478
Niggas consuming some skrong California drug cocktails.
>>
>>129672905

canadians are retarded
>>
>>129669435
You're a real Churchill yourself porch dick. Did that conversate enough, your pathetically attempted attacks, are dubious at best,you're trying to hard and you're attempt at intelligence relay you're flawed patterns of interpretation.
>from Ottawa
>>
>>129673168
https://www.google.ca/amp/www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-hy-musk-subsidies-20150531-story,amp.html
>some sauce Burger Boy
>>
File: 1496450615690.png (125KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1496450615690.png
125KB, 250x239px
>>129671700
This isn't reddit. Welcome to 4chan leaf.
You think you're on a higher ground by talking as you are, but it makes you stand out like a sore thumb.

I'm an engineer. I get paid to build things not fluff normies. When I converse with engineers and business people, I have to speak about what's possible and feasible. I have to act like a grown adult and cut through bullshit. I'm paid to cut through bullshit and get actual shit done. So, i'm skilled in doing so. When it comes time to get funding and fluff consumers/capital investors, we send the inspiring mouth piece to (get shit done) as well. Their getting shit done is : convincing people to give their money to a particular effort. You're confessing that you're inspired by paid mouth pieces. I'm detailing that I know exactly who such people are. They have a place and their place is in inspiring brainlets, normies, and capital investors. If I found happiness in lying to people and fluffing them to get money, I'd be a mouthpiece too. As i'm not, I don't draw inspiration from them. You do and its probably because you know nothing about this structuring. So, I dropped a red-pill. Your defense mechanism kicked in and you're rejecting it. Your gag reflex is causing you to thrash about and you're deflecting in an attempt to reject it. Don't fight it nigga. Your idol/inspiration is a fuckn mouth piece who is an expert in fluffing. Swallow the red-pills and welcome to 4chan.
>>
File: IMG_0643.png (334KB, 898x698px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0643.png
334KB, 898x698px
>>129662505
Why is he going to marry another roastie?
>>
>>129674083
Dear Engineer.

Thank you for listening to my advice and writing me back without insulting me or calling me names - other than pepe middle finger, which is fine by me as it has nothing to do with how you wrote to me.

Because you did that I read your post and reply and appreciate you sharing your point of view.

I'd also like to point out that you changing your mind on how to reply to me, and taking the time to do it, proves that I am actually effective at communicating, inspiring, or mildly persuading.

You could have easily not replied anymore, if you really didn't care about talking to me, or you could have continued to talk like an angry child, instead of an adult.

Instead, you chose to respect what I said and replied in the way that I asked.

Having said that, let me point out your flaw: it's assumption. I've been on the internet longer than 4chan has existed. So when you assume I'm a 'newfag' because I type properly, that let's me know that you make rash assumptions based on limited evidence.

If you're making these simple assumptive mistakes about me, a person I know extremely well, then how can you be so sure you're not making the same kind of assumptive mistakes about Elon Musk? Or the people who are inspired by him?
>>
File: IMG_20170407_150424833.jpg (4MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170407_150424833.jpg
4MB, 2340x4160px
>>129662505
My dad works at Carl's Jr. He said Elon came to Carl's Jr. one day and he was a real dummy.
>>
File: wow.jpg (26KB, 560x458px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
26KB, 560x458px
>no atmosphere
>no magnetosphere

Trying to colonize mars is just a slow death sentence at our technological level
>>
File: 1491000390568.jpg (33KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
1491000390568.jpg
33KB, 900x810px
>>129675349
> Reddit spacing
> Lack of imgs in replies
> Praises a talking head govt. subsidized professional fluffer
> Replies like a redditor
> No edge in your posts
> Speaks negatively against engineers using basic bitch stereotypes
> Thinks referring to logical fallacies strengthens arguments. Clearly not aware that formal language logic is an intro course for engineers.
> Actually Admits defeat
> Tries to be constructive throughout all posts. Again, no edge.

I'm paid to analyze and understand things properly. I could tell who you were from your first post. I think its cute that you still want to convince yourself otherwise. You're not fooling me.

Your sassy reactions are due to you knowing I (see you) and those who are inspired by Elon. You can draw a lot from what/who inspires a person. In a way, it's a cliff notes into their world view. That's enough for today. My replies are filled with edge but I still love you anon. If you're inspired by Elon, so be it.. Everyone has their inspirations.
>>
he's sending the jews there - keep this a secret
>>
File: 1495495069551.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1495495069551.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>129676297
Boi elon's juicing. Anything's possible on that juice
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/features/how-lsd-microdosing-became-the-hot-new-business-trip-20151120

Elon be like :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6i-gYRAwM0
...and were going to venus, pluto and then were going to Mars...
Biiyyaaaaaaaaaahhhhh
>>
>>129662505
>renewable energy.

Great at renewing government subsidies for feel-good virtue signaling.

Until we revolutionize batteries (storage) or come up with room temperature superconductor these "green" energy gimmicks are just ways for government to funnel money to their cronies.
>>
>>129676336
No edge means I'm strong as balls. You know there are some of us here who deliberately don't fit in, despite being told the same crap over and over again?

You think you're the first person to talk about how I type, call me a newfag, or from reddit.

Your powers of observation don't impress me, because, well, I am me. I know how much I do or don't use reddit, I know how new or not new I am.

If you could ACTUALLY read me, I'd be much more impressed. And hey I would actually find it kind of fun.

I'm very happy that you're talking to me normally and if you're a guy who likes to have conversation, don't mind that at all.

The only thing you've impressed me with so far is that you changed how you replied to me and actually respected me and what I said to you. That impresses me, it shows you have an ounce of humility.

Now if you have a pair of good sized cajones you should be the one joining me, in talking civilly, being kind, getting rid of your edge, and being a true rebel.

The real rebels on 4chan aren't the guys posting porn, gore, image macros, cursing, swearing, being 'edgy' or acting like they're 12.

If you're really an engineer, and you're really an adult, act like one, and you will instantly gain the respect of other actual adults, like me.

Like you did by listening to what I asked and changing how you wrote to me when you responded to me.

And the kids here on 4chan can curse and swear and 'edge' all they want but when they read our posts? The post of actual adults? It has an effect on their brains, believe it or not.
>>
>>129671618

his mom's side of the family is
>>
>>129669478
of all the places you could nuke why choose mars for fuck sake
>>
>>129677055
Is this the new pasta? I lika the texture. It's gotta good tooth
>>
>>129677055
>Reddit spacing
>>
Elon Musk believes we're living in a virtual reality and he's trying to impress the creators so that they'll download his mind into a robot and he can escape. I'm not even joking, he talks about this shit openly.
>>
>>129678696
>anyone who uses writing software and habitually hits 'shift' to space their paragraphs.
>not knowing that it isn't a 'reddit' thing
>>
>>129662505
Because human space travel and colonisation will be a big issue, he's pushing the envelope that NASA clearly can't do anymore
>>
>>129662505
because hes literally a Warhammer40k techpriest
>>
>>129678696
>he thinks the p/br issue is reddit related
kys
>>
>>129662505
Elon Musk is a Silcon Valley cuck. Tesla has never had a single profitable quarter. Never made any money. Never. Not even $1 in profit. No money. None. Never made money. No money. None. No money. Get it? Elon Musk has no real money. Never made a profit. There is no money. Losing money. All losses. Every quarter. More money lost. No money. Loser. Losses. No money. Bankrupt. Get it?
>>
File: 1495816006897.jpg (8KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
1495816006897.jpg
8KB, 233x216px
>>129678696
>>
>>129665550
>Unfeasible
Unfeasible only if we don't cut the dead weight of this world off. This doesn't happen without a White majority. We explore the stars under those circumstances, or we fight to the last man, woman, and child of our race on this spinning Hellhole otherwise. We either stay on our tomb, or we escape.
>>
>>129662505
This
>>129662820

>>129665550
>mars is so incredibly unfeasible it will be centuries before we get there
Aside from this being bullshit we have to start sometime fucker.

Humanity was born on Earth, I don't want it to fucking die there.
>>
>>129679802
kek
>>
>>129665550
You know nothing about whats out there.

In our solar system there are mineral asteroids worth trillions, including 16 psyche. There will end up being plenty to mine on Mars and devoted to all these already is a company called Planetary Resources that is backed by google and other billionaires and EU countries.

That anon was right.
>>
File: 1497167617860.jpg (17KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
1497167617860.jpg
17KB, 401x401px
its literally no different to the space race. we blew billions of bucks on basically bragging rights with no real idea or expected payout besides "haha fuck you russia". i dont see how its any different to trumps wall, blowing millions of billions on basically looking good.
yeah, sure, if we succeed, maybe brand new technology will come about making the wall feasible, and maybe itll be a boost to the the economy, shit might be fantastic, but the campaign promise wasnt "ill seriously consider the benefits and costs of making a wall, and if its a good idea we will go ahead with it", it was fucking "we will get to the moon FIRST".

all that amazing shit and technology and advances in human progress was the result of a boast, and yeah, it payed off. going to mars is the same shit. IM GONNA BE THE MAN WHO MAKES MARS POSSIBLE.

godspeed crazy man, but whatever
>>
>>129662505
He wants to be a pioneer, he wants to leave his mark on human history.
>>
>>129663899
Get out
>>
>>129662820
Don't talk shit about Daddy Elon
>>
After you colonize, after you civilize, women and niggers encroach on your great works.

White men need new frontiers, and maybe this time they can keep them from falling apart.
>>
>>129662505
free gibmedats from the gubment.
>>
>>129662505
He is right, faggot.
>>
>>129663500
she is a divorce-rapist
>>
>>129662820
There's no magnitosphere on Mars. He might as well be obsessed with the only other body in the solar system with one, Ganymede.
>>
>>129665550
doubles speak for themselves
>>
>>129662505
Because Mars is one step closer to Saturn.
>>
>>129662505
Cuz we are over populated and Whites are the only race concious enough to slow down the breeding.
Every other mudshit race doesn't care about this.
He knows it, so unless our governments man up and show force, whites are gonna need a new homeland
>>
>>129662505
Wrong

This guy is the biggest scam artist known to man. Completely dependent on government subsidies.

But but but, muh carbon credits

Seriously, this guy is a genius...at scamming people. Don't listen to his shit about science. It is solely putting on a show to bilk you and the government out of your money. If you want to learn how to scam smart people, this is the guy to watch.
>>
>>129684552
>no magnetosphere
>dug underground 1m
>same shielding as on earth
>profit
>>
>>129662505
>Why the fuck is this autist so obsessed with Mars?
When that insane tax-guzzling retard gets called out,
he will have more supporters on Mars than on Earth.
>>
>>129684833
So... LED hydroponics?
>>
File: spacex landing.gif (741KB, 524x348px) Image search: [Google]
spacex landing.gif
741KB, 524x348px
>>129662820
Ehh people like the space marines meme and don't get me wrong, I'm all about galactic lebensraum, but it bothers me how much focus is put into just physically getting a human to walk in a space suit on Mars.
We have the technology to do that right now, it's just a matter of spending the money.
I would prefer that more research go into how to terraform Mars into a livable place, otherwise, why even do all this shit?
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.