[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fags: Convince me I'm wrong.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 13

File: this guy.jpg (74KB, 599x857px) Image search: [Google]
this guy.jpg
74KB, 599x857px
I see we got a surge of people across the boards trying to convince us that guys like Bruce Jenner are perfectly sane. Let's throw the socially acceptable bullshit out the window and reason here.

You see, gays I can tolerate. I got no qualms there as long as they keep their dicks in their pants around me. But people who think they're the opposite sex, butcher their bodies and then broadcast it? That disconnection from reality and willful illusion isn't brave. It's a sign something is wrong.

Cutting off your dick and putting a gaping hole where it was doesn't make you a woman, it makes you a eunuch with a gaping hole.

Let's talk about Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD):
https://www.adaa.org/understanding-anxiety/related-illnesses/other-related-conditions/body-dysmorphic-disorder-bdd

How are we so sure trannies aren't just fags with some form of BDD? They share the same traits as this illness:
>Both are derived from a dissonance between the mind and body
>camouflaging (with body position, clothing, makeup, hair, hats, etc.)
>comparing body part to others' appearance (opposite sex)
>seeking surgery (or hormonal treatment)
>suicidal rates can be loosely tied to the depression commonly present in BDD patients.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 200x243px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 200x243px
>>129657327
tranny here, I really wish it was that simple. It's it's own mental illness and it's the worst.
>>
>>129658060
So you're admitting it's a mental illness? Why the big push to make kids accept then.
>>
>>129657327
>blah blah blah
>tl;dr
It's men in dresses with mental illnesses and complete weakness trying for life in easy mode and angry cunts with penis envy that need a proper beating. That's all you had to say anon.
>>
>>129658705
We're not pushing the 700 genders shit, the jews are.
I do think it's good that kids that actually have it though have a way to get treatment. But it's really not a fun or trendy thing and shouldn't be pushed as such. It's still a shit life just significantly less shit than before. It's not something you do unless you absolutely have to.
>>
>>129657327
Shut up Antifa flag
>>
>>129659146
Oh and also that the best treatment for all of them is to swing from a rope by the neck till they are dead.
>still less wordy than your novel
>>
>>129659146
I wanted to see if they were capable of reason instead of spewing socially constructed bullshit.
But that works too.
>>
>>129657327
I agree trinibro
This is only part of the problem. The bigger picture is that all women are body dysmorphic, and as the world has become more feminized those neuroses have been projected onto children for decades.
>>129658060
I have no problem with trannies, but it's shown that surgery doesn't decrease the suicide rate - so it doesn't even address the issue.
>>
>>129659157
Fuck you, get lost faggot pedo
>>
>>129659480
I feel the same way as you anon. It's ok to be gay, or bi. It's ok to wear whatever you feel comfortable wearing. But to be so disgusted with oneself is wrong.
I think it comes from extreme environmental conditioning that leaves individuals terrified/ashamed of being themselves, to the point they feel the need to be someone different.

What really pisses me off though is the sjw attempt to rationalize this behavior. It's ok to have mental health issues, and these things do not scare me, but I should not be expected to accept it as ok/normal.

TL;DR - fuck what you wan, wear what you want, but be fucking proud of it and don't expect me to lie on your behalf.
>>
>>129657327

Op git it right.

Cutzing your dick off is not a sign of sanity.
>>
File: tumblr_me2dmqea4r1rgzubio1_540.png (176KB, 540x290px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_me2dmqea4r1rgzubio1_540.png
176KB, 540x290px
>>129659880
I don't really want to talk to another /pol/ak about this again but because you don't have gender dysphoria you really don't understand how it is or why people do that. Transition really does make things 1000x better and to argue otherwise is just ignorance about the disease.
Bottom surgery does have some problems, and it had a shit ton of problems even just 30 years ago, but most don't get bottom surgery and most of those that do are very happy with it.
>>129660048
what kind of autism is this?
>>
File: IMG_4532.gif (458KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4532.gif
458KB, 350x263px
Trannys and fags have been around forever, they never seriously bothered anyone. Only difference is now, marxists are using them to push their agenda. That pisses me off more than actual homophobia.
>>
Transgender (OP) is a mental illness. Post anything contrary.
>>
gay
>>
>>129660323
Kinda puts us in a vicious cycle then, doesn't it? Given moms nowadays are forcing their kids to be gay because it's the new cool.

>>129660428
So how come suicide is so prevalent on people that did the surgery?
>>
>>129657327
Fag here.

Bruce Jenner is a mentally ill attention whore. Same goes for all trannies. All trannies need to be diagnosed and medicated/lobotomized.
>>
>>129658060
Suicidal thoughts is a mental illness and we don't treat it by letting them kill themselves.

Body Dysmorphic Disorder is a mental illness and we shouldn't treat it by letting sick people cut up their body.
>>
>>129657327
MRI scans indicate that MtF transsexuals are either men aroused by the thought of possessing female genitalia or homosexuals who want to seduce straight men.
https://archive.is/8wMFZ
>>
>>129657327
its a mental disorder, and there is a cure, which is why its illegal to research a cure.
>>
>How are we so sure trannies aren't just fags with some form of BDD?

They are. Thread over and saged because you'll get too many idiots trying to pretend otherwise.
>>
>>129660428
see >>129661175
>>
File: witch_doctor.gif (6KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
witch_doctor.gif
6KB, 256x256px
>>129659157
Nailed it.

Conservative tranny here.

It's just a delusion you can't escape, so you come to terms with it and try to alleviate the severity by transitioning. I've been on HRT for 2 years and seeing breasts, having smoother skin, etc. has all helped me feel more normal in my body

I don't want to feel this way, but I haven't got a choice.

Oh, and by the way:

If you push HRT on your child, you're abusing them.

If you let them take HRT under your care while they're under 18, you're abusing them.

If you CONVINCE them that they're trans and have dysphoria, you're fucking abusing them.

Transness if very obvious if the child is able to come forward and express it but has not been presented with the possibility prior to exhibiting real symptoms. It's not "being different", it's being visibly unsettled and disturbed by your own appearance from a very young age. A boy liking girls toys is not necessarily trans. I grew up tom-boyish, playing with dinosaurs and power rangers. Puberty was hell for me, though, and I was upset that I wasn't growing a bigger chest like the other girls around my teenage years.

I talked to my parents about it and they were incredibly confused. They explained that I was a boy and wasn't supposed to fill out. I still didn't get it. As I grew older, my voice dropped, hair grew in places I didn't expect it to, etc. I felt uglier with each passing moment. I felt like how I imagine troons feel- no matter what they do, there's this irreconcilable ugliness to them due to their masculinity.

I felt horrible all the time, but around the end of highschool I found out what trannies were. I was one of them and, since then, I've been working to get myself to a place where I feel comfortable with myself. Realistically, I'll probably just end up killing myself some day because it really isn't worth waking up to, but that's inevitable anyway, probably. At least my illness provides people with jobs and research grants!
>>
>>129661175
Suicide is just more prevalent among trans people because it really is shitty. Transitioning decreases suicide risk a lot, but it's still above normal peoples. Honestly I think the surgery thing is just another bullshit /pol/ statistic. Maybe in the 80's it was like that but I really don't think it's that way now with how far that technology's come.
>>129661361
Gender Dysphoria is a mental illness and we treat it through transition. It's literally the only thing that works. If you don't like that go and cure it, 95% of trans people would much rather take some miracle cure than live like this.
>>129661549
>its illegal to research a cure
are you fucking retarded? It's not illegal to research a cure, no one really does it any more because no one can really try anything else until technology and neurology get better.
>>
It is mental illness, but I take advantage of it cause I have a 17 year old trap fuck buddy who's been on hormones for years (I'm 19)
>>
Bruce merely spent all his time with only women so therefore started to see himself as one. Simple and yet sad.
>>
>>129661833
>If you don't like that go and cure it, 95% of trans people would much rather take some miracle cure than live like this.

I'm not talking about a miracle cure. Therapy is somewhat effective in getting people to stop having psychological aversions to things, such as their own bodies.

Therapy with a chance of success is much better than un-necessary surgery.
>>
>>129657327

IMO Bruce Jenner gets a pass, because he is conservative and voted for Trump.

He's a weirdo, but I don't care.
>>
>>129662032
Therapy can't cure this. If it was that simple do you really think there would be millions of us?
>>
the real redpill on trannies is that every single one of these threads, whether pro or con, is just advertising for them. Either this thread is a troll thread made to wind up the nazis, or it's another one of you weird fucks trying find more recruits. There aren't a lot of trannies. The fad will die off soon. Just stop talking about it.
>>
>>129662190
Many "trans" folk transition back to their original gender and admit that they were sucked into it by their overly liberal parents.
>>
>>129661748
Explain to me why, if you don't believe in the gender you've physically been given that you feel at home in another physical gender? Do you not have the mental power to 'see' beyond the physical? I'm not clear on how you don't feel at home in your body.
If I was given a female body, that'd be fuckin fun to diddle with the parts. But I'm a dude .. born a dude and thus play with my man parts. I find the female form to be beautiful as do I my own form. I'm not a woman though. I'm not clear on playing with the physical and pretending you are.
>>
>>129662313
No one controls these threads when they're created. That's the nature of chaos and kek. Creating a thread like this has the potential to blow up in one's face as it clearly is.
>>
>>129662370
No, some do, most don't. The ones that do are mostly "trans" people that hopped on because of sjw bullshit and were mostly highschool girls who called themselves boys and didn't do anything to look like boys. Very very few of those people actually brainwash themselves hard enough to take hormones even. I have never met anyone who was ever "convinced to transition by their parents" and I've never even heard of that being a thing. I'm 99% sure that's made up bullshit but feel free to provide a source and prove me wrong.
The simple fact is that gender dysphoria is a very complicated condition that we don't fully understand yet and have no cure for, transition is the only treatment we have.
>>
>>129661748
Agreed on pushing agendas. Sucks you gotta go through that shit man..

>>129661833
Can you really considered yourself cured though. If i had to play along I'd say it's a temporary treatment. It's not sustainable without pills or surgery to keep that hole from self healing.

>>129661836
You know fucking traps makes you gay right.
>>
>>129657327
>You see, gays I can tolerate.

In the trash it goes.
>>
>>129662654
Yeah that's not true though. It's achieving its purpose because people are talking about it and arguing about it ***as if it's a legitimate position***. People aren't going to remember your arguments as to why trannies are mind-warped filth. They're going to remember that there is a whole lot of energy around this whole tranny debate and boy there sure seem to be a lot of them. But there aren't. It's just a neverending raid from a few autists and twinks creating the illusion of a movement. All you have to do is top taking the bait.
>>
>>129662992
It's not a cure and the dysphoria will never go away completely, it just gets you to a point where you can be happy with life and not want to die every second of every day.
>>
>>129662552
>But I'm a dude .. born a dude

You feel and have accepted a certain way that is comfortable. If somebody took your brain and stuck it in an a female's body you may never feel like you were in the right body. Maybe you will, maybe you won't. For whatever reason, it does happen.
>>
File: hillcrowds.jpg (646KB, 2048x1258px) Image search: [Google]
hillcrowds.jpg
646KB, 2048x1258px
>>129657327
well its not normal to have a (((mental disorder)))
so he's probably brainwashed
and
>How are we so sure trannies aren't just fags
>why isn't he classified as having a mental disorder
as i said he's mind controlled they DONT WANT TO IDIOT LOOK\
it serves theirpurpose
to brainwash control everyones minds
>>
>>129657327
I mean, Id take fags over niggers any day
>>
>>129662756
>transition is the only treatment we have
Well, other than all of the other medications we have to cover up unpleasant thoughts.

>I'm 99% sure that's made up bullshit but feel free to provide a source and prove me wrong.
I'm not gonna go digging for a source, but it's true.
>>
>>129660323
>mental illness
>>
>>129663621
>Well, other than all of the other medications we have to cover up unpleasant thoughts.
none of them work on gender dysphoria
>I'm not gonna go digging for a source, but it's true.
k
>>
>>129663621
what the fuck are you even doing here

medications don't exist for gender dysphoria and don't bother saying it's true if you won't provide a source

????
>>
>>129663672
>so is racist shit , a mental disorder
>>
>>129663672
this is why i'm afraid to be a minority. through all white man's fault, we still tried to keep shit fair, atleast recently..
If whites become a legit minority all these shitskins with no morality are going to be our judges, bosses, doctors, teachers, etc. They'll never relent with their blatent racism, it will never stop and no one with any morality will be able to stop them.

Even at our worst bouts of racism, it won't compare to what these shitkins are capable of regarding pure hatred of a race.
>>
>>129662190
A lot of people resist therapy.
You'd have to give up your social circle. Because they're all mentally ill.
So if you managed to get out of this spiral, you'd be alone.
No one likes being alone.
So you continue the charade. Doing whatever mental gymnastics are required to keep what semblance of a hollow life you have alive.
Until you off yourself because you know deep down that everything in your life is a lie built upon more lies.

Never once honest with others.
Never honest with yourself.

I understand the mentality too. I like to dress up and be fem all the god damn time. I fantasize about being fucked like a girl!

But here's the difference. I understand it's just a fetish. And can separate that, from the rest of my life.
I'm more than just a culmination of my fetishes. I'm a human being for fucks sake!
Why can't you be the same?
>>
File: 1480921425090.gif (328KB, 1000x773px) Image search: [Google]
1480921425090.gif
328KB, 1000x773px
>>129664155
>>
>>129664362
Yeah, it's not bait.
Either discuss what I've said, or fuck off.
Simple as that.
>>
>>129663170
That's exactly why I made this thread. This ain't a movement. I just want to know once and for all if trannies themselves acknowledge it as a mental illness or buy into the hype.

There aren't much where I live so I gotta ask here
>>
>>129664450
It's just a fetish...for you.

There.
>>
>>129664537
They'll never admit it. Their delusion is their life. Without it, they have nothing. Would you give up everything you have and start over in an entirely different lifestyle?
Fat chance! Even normies would have a hard time with it.

>>129664539
Yup. But that doesn't address any of the rest of what I said.
I'm aware of the logic. I can put myself in your shoes. Which is why I said what I said.
I admit that.
Can you admit anything? Or just troll and bait because you're lonely and seeking attention?
>>
>>129662992
There was some study that determined that attraction to traps isn't the same as being gay, but I get your point. I don't really care
>>
>>129661748
>>129659157
Guys, gals, whatever you prefer. I have an over abundance of gay friends, and three, not one, not two, but three transitioning friends.

And you know what? I distinctly remember MOST of those guys when they were young, and I know for CERTAIN they were straight. I know who their crushes were.

And in almost every case my male friends who are gay or transitioning were abused powerfully by their parents before 'converting' to gay or decided to gender transition.

If you guys are stuck with this don't believe the lies that you can't get out! I have loads of gay friends, I care about you guys, girls, whatevers. Don't believe the BS that God doesn't help because He does.

It's completely bs. The world will try to tell you God is the evil one, God is the torturer, the liar, the unfair, etc. It's all bull.

If someone says something evil about God, or makes God seem like the bad guy, even if that person says they're a Christian do NOT believe them.

God is the good guy and he has taught us being gay or effeminate is a sin, he didn't teach us that to hate on us but to help you the heck out! He gives a crap about you and I do too, and he WILL make a way for you to stop and get out of it.

I've personally experienced first hand the ability to retrain certain feelings. You can literally pavlov's dog's yourself straight. As silly as it sounds it actually works.

Whatever you think about when you engage in sexual activity becomes what turns you on. And it doesn't even take as long as you'd think.

Try the Christian root, pray to God for help, deliverance, accept Jesus as savior. Get married, then have a great time sexing your way into normality. It's entirely possible and of course no one here will believe me but I wouldn't waste this much time typing to you if I didn't know it was possible.
>>
>>129664450
this >>129664539
If it's really not bait then you're a real piece of work. You think that being trans is like your perversion. And maybe it is because I think that most people that have that fetish were trans but repressed so hard that it twisted them into the kind of disgusting freak you are.
I really don't give a shit about sex. I'm a virgin and I don't plan on having sex until/if I get married. I'm just happy to not hate everything about my physical self. and I think that you're a sad case because you probably hate yourself and can only accept any expression of femininity through sex. Maybe I'm wrong but that's just how it looks to me just like how to you I look like the same kind of degenerate that you are.
>>
>>129664155
That's a cute little narrative you've got there, but it's too bad you've mistaken your fetish for a genuine mental disorder. No harm no foul, I guess.
>>
>>129665036
Take your meds. I'm a christian, I just know that God won't fix this for you. I've tried praying all I could a long time ago.
>>
>>129664677
you putting yourself in our fucking shoes is kind of gimped by your lack of ever actually BEING IN OUR SHOES.
>>
>>129665081
Glad you added the modifier "looks to me".
Because to be honest, what most do on an image board like this is fill in the blanks with the stereotypes.
Why you over react like this is what is upsetting to me. Such a rant when you could have just asked for a bit more information.
Guided the rambling mess of MY human brain (Through the use of your own) so that we could discuss things while on the same page.
But you chose to assume; and we all know the phrase that follows that.

>>129665153
>>129665287
No shit. But it means I have no problem trying to understand your plight and thought process.
Yes, I'm not in your shoes directly. But that doesn't mean I'm blind to actions and excuses/reasons I'm given.
I'm an adult, capable of understanding and forming thoughts and opinions based on observation and experience.
>>
>>129665230
I'm also a Christian and I have experience, God CAN fix this for you. You have to follow His instructions, and your own treatment, but it's doable.

Read the rest of the post. You responded way to quick to have not just read, but digested what I said in that post.

I won't go into details and embarrass myself but you CAN retrain your brain.
>>
>>129657327
>What is personal freedom
Famlam if trannies have such high Sucide rates shouldn't we encourage them, you know survival of the fittest and all
>>
>>129665389
He can't. I've tried asking before I ever tried accepting myself and I know it doesn't work. God gives you the means to overcome your suffering if you try, and that's what I did.
>>
>>129665493
Would you force society to accept a mentality and lifestyle on your child that will increase their risk of suicide?
>>
>>129665583
I told you no one would believe me. Believing in God and becoming a Christian was only the first part of my instructions. If you don't believe me I'm truly sorry but at least I gave it a shot and you listened to some of it. I pray the best for you regardless.
>>
>>129665595
No I won't allow the society to force any kind of lifestyle on my kid I already have a religion that does that
>>
>>129665378
No, that's exactly what we're fucking saying. You DON'T understand our "plight and thought process". You aren't fucking transgender. You don't know what's happening, even though we've tried explaining it. It's a lost cause with you.

And lol if "actions and excuses/reasons I'm given" means you've been informed by other cis people what being trans is like.

DESU leaf just doesn't get it. Might just give up.
>>
>>129657327
Gay guy here. I knew what BDD was before I knew what transgenderism was and MOST gay guys I know have some degree of BDD. I have always assume trannies have severe BDD + autism.
>>
>>129665726
That's where the issue here is though.
We're normalizing this shit; and punishing those who disagree.
Teaching kids that this is a perfectly acceptable life choice!
Regardless of all the negative consiquenses.
>>
>>129665786
I've talked to many homos/trans people.
Some are honest with themselves, most aren't.
At least not in my experience.
And given that you're more prone to attacking me, rather than my arguments, I'm going to simply end it here.
This is the last bit of attention you'll get from me without addressing my original post.
>>
>>129665714
If I thought there was any way it would actually work I would have listened to you, but I know what happens now.
>>
>>129665829
Then raise up your kids better and tbqh white people rn are on some strange drugs
>>
>>129665963
Can't raise my kids better. Government will take them away if I tell them that homos are fucked in the head.
Even if you watch them in the streets freaking out of literally nothing.
Entertaining show though... not sure why he/she/it asked what I was looking at though.
He/she/it was making a scene after all.
>>
>>129665804
This, most trannies I have come across are very strange obsessive autists.
>>
File: gubbsy.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
gubbsy.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>129664090
im not a man that likes to be mocked,
or called Fat
>>
>>129665938
Well, all I can say is the mental training works. All I did was try my best to follow what God teaches us in the Bible, to try and turn (imperfectly) from my sins, and pavlov's dog's training works.

If you have an orgasm while doing straight stuff enough times in a row, you'll get turned on by straight stuff. No one believes it who doesn't try it, and no one who tries it can deny it works.

This isn't a once or twice thing. It takes time. Not as much time as people think, but not as little time as people typically try.

I know of at least one gay person who tries 'once a year' to have straight sex, that's not going to cut it. And it's also not appropriate as a Christian.

That's why I recommend marriage. Plus you get a good partner who is understanding to help you through the process.

It sounds like a hard road, or like it's impossible and just the THOUGHT that it might not work, or not be worth it, is enough to make you run away and quit. But it works.

Believe it, or don't believe it, I've told you the truth today. I prayed for you and now I've got to hop - have a great night and God Bless you.
>>
>>129661199
Dick pics or gtfo
>>
>>129666316
Cut the God shit out and you're on to something.
I've been going down the sissy video road.
And it is a learned response through the pleasure centers of the brain.
>>
File: 6ssc0epM4yo.jpg (98KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
6ssc0epM4yo.jpg
98KB, 604x604px
>>129666468
It's not about sex to actual trans people you gigantic fucking faggot
>>
File: 3lW66A.webm (543KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
3lW66A.webm
543KB, 640x360px
Trannies are mentally ill gays.

Check em sammy
>>
>>129665583
Do you think you'd mind not transitioning if you just became an drug addict? Your life expectancy would actually go up rather than down, especially if you pick the right drugs and don't use them stupidly, and I'm sure you'd be much more content with your fucked up brain.
>>
>>129666660
Two separate thoughts.
Not posted for you.

Stop digging for (You)s.
You're only confirming my original thoughts about you.
Which aren't favourable.
>>
Fags who can't tell fantasy from reality is all it is. Some traumatic event pushed them deep into the recesses of their under developed brains and they more than likely grew up heavily influenced by the trans acceptance hug box corner of the Internet otherwise known as reddit and tumblr.
>>
>>129666066
Don't tell them that directly be smart about it leaf India appears all liberal from the outside but holding hands in public is looked down upon so bad people don't do it, be like a Asian parent shame your kid
>>
>>129666895
That is the plan. But I'm the boisterous ranting type.
I just know any kid I have will repeat some rant I go off on at school or some shit.
Then BAM! I lose my kid to a reeducation center.
This country is not in a good state....
You people poo on the streets.
Fuck this planet.
>>
>>129667044
You can easily live a first world life for half of a whatever you need to earn in Canada to live a decent life and you'll never see anyone poo on the streets in cities
>>
>>129657327
are you white?
>>
>>129667302
I stand by my statement.
Fuck this planet.
>>
>>129667420
Nah desu we as a species are going through a tough time it was all predicted we'll die but our future generations will definitely see better times
>>
>>129667539
Can you fire up WW3 and get the purge under way?
We need to drop global populations and the next plague seems to be taking too long.
>>
File: feminist is scared.gif (1MB, 360x764px) Image search: [Google]
feminist is scared.gif
1MB, 360x764px
>>129658060
neck yourself please
>>
File: dr-evil-ox-chair-austin-powers.jpg (248KB, 830x466px) Image search: [Google]
dr-evil-ox-chair-austin-powers.jpg
248KB, 830x466px
Who wore it better?
>>
Jeez this thread spiraled to shit.

>>129667404
Half breed, go lynch your own cotton pickers if you're coming with that shit.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.