[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Megyn Grills Alex Jones About Sandy Hoax

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: megyniswankmaterial.png (172KB, 492x281px) Image search: [Google]
megyniswankmaterial.png
172KB, 492x281px
https://youtu.be/SIjJ_yNQCfI

Has Alex gone completely insane? Was he distracted by Megyn's tits? Those parents lost their children that day. Besides, why would the government lie lmao
>>
>>129657101
Alex is not exactly opaque. He'll tell us exactly what he was doing and why, or at least the reason he told himself.

Is he attracted to her a bit, too? Sure. He's only human.

Just enjoy the interview and pray everything turns out for the best.
>>
>>129657101
>Besides, why would the government lie lmao
lmao
>>
File: obumm.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
obumm.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
Don't mind me, I'm just signing 23 executive orders on gun control. Think of the sandy hook props around me!
>>
>>129657101
>Those parents lost their children that day.
proofs?

>inb4 that one poster comes in to tell me how he personally knows one of the families
>>
>>129657101
>Was he distracted by Megyn's tits?
Not as distracted as Megyn was by his dick.
They obviously fucked. Liked 100% confirmed. After getting screwed by his Jew ex-wife, Alex decided to screw Megyn. After ferociously face-fucking her, she had cum coming out of nose, her whatever.
>>
He is now asking NBC not to the air the interview and he is backpedaling big time on Sandy Hoax
>>
do you think they fucked?
>>
>>129658267
its just hype. he needs controversy. after it airs he will go over every second of the broadcast for the next week.
>>
>>129658041
My step son Demarcus was at that school you fucking Nazi scumbag.
>>
File: 1491010063340.jpg (177KB, 506x375px) Image search: [Google]
1491010063340.jpg
177KB, 506x375px
Daily reminder that Megyn Kelly is Bill Hicks
>>
>>129658267
He did neither of those things kiddo, fake news
>>
>>129657101
>Gov wouldnt lie to me
youre a sheep
>>
>>129658667
wanna bet? I just watched the vid he made a couple of hours ago
>>
sex tape when?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xp5dgr0JYU
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.