[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cops investigating 8 yro's death in organ donation case

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

>8 year old child
>child dies 4 years ago from drowning
>family donates his organs
>now subject to an investigation by LAPD
>Homicide detectives are looking into an allegation by a coroner’s investigator that the anesthesiologist gave Cole a fatal dose of the opioid fentanyl to hasten his death and increase the likelihood his organs could be harvested. No charges have been brought.

is it happening?

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-adv-organ-donation-20170612-story.html
>>
If the child was suffering and guaranteed to die then killing him with an opiate overdose was humane and justified. Even though not technically legal, such practice often goes unpunished.
>>
This is why I'll never sign up for being an organ donor. It's like telling your mechanic he can resell all the parts if you get into an accident.
>>
>>129653031
They are looking if they killed the kid to harvest his organs
>>
>>129653031
They manipulate families and kill people to take their organs because it's a big money business.
>>
>>129652544

That link keeps crashing my browser (Chrome) for some reason. If this is happening to anyone else, view it here instead http://ktla.com/2017/06/12/police-investigate-death-of-8-year-old-boy-whose-organs-were-donated-at-ucla-medical-center/
>>
>>129653624

http://archive.is/UPESQ
>>
>>129653031
why are plebitards so fucking dumb
this is the typical pedantic self righteous assume good from everything type of posts plebit fagots love to do
why dont you ge tthe fuck out you fagot? cmon
>>
@7S+gos2y
"Government-sanctioned killing of innocent people and children for money"

Hah, right.

Tinfoil conspiracy at its finest. I bet you voted for trump, too?

This post is all too funny.
>>
>>129654233
>>>/JIDF/
>>
>>129653171
This.

You know how many doctor's have a fucking God complex as is?

Having OD on your DL is like you begging for some Sociopath to just leave you to die.
>>
>>129653528
>it's a big money business
Not from the standpoint of frontline medical teams. What they're focusing on is the good a donor's organs will do for others. That being said, you're straddling the line between murder and doing good.
>>
>>129653528
>kill people to take their organs because it's a big money business

What China used to do was exactly that. Execution vans would pull up to prison facility, load the condemned onto a table, kill them, then immediately harvest their organs. It was an ugly, ugly thing.
>>
>>129652544
this should be legal as long as the doctor's intentions are pure.

if he killed the kid because soros needed a third heart the investigation wouldn't be happening at all.
>>
>>129652544

Jesus Christ, Jews are pure evil. I'm so scared someone is going to kill my father or mother to steal their organs or kill them because they're sick of taking care of them.
>>
>>129654233
What is this @id cancer
>A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>129654233

It's a multi multi billion dollar business youre just naive if you think it doesn't happen. It's a huge business. Either naive, or you just don't want to know.
>>
I've seen it done twice in hospice care. It's not uncommon. If someone's not going to pull through, they'll dose em up with tons of drugs to hasten their departure.

I sat next to a man when it was being done to him. I wondered if anyone else noticed that it was happening. I knew what was going on, but there was no point in protesting. It would have only led to needless pain.
>>
>>129654761
In a lot of countries, it's an opt-out system now, mostly Eastern Europe, which got legislation that basically makes it an organ farm for rich Westerners.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.