[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has /pol/ ever used a gun in self defense?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 35

How many of you have used a gun in self defense?

I made this thread really late last night and got some great replies but wanted to try while more people are awake.

I live in California and am worried about my state's restrictive gun laws. The only time I have had to use a gun to deter a robbery all I had was a Mosin Nagant. It worked and I scared the guy off without killing him, but I would have felt better with an AR for sure.

Who else has been in a situation where a gun saved your property/life? Were you armed well enough? What was the outcome?
>>
>>129650415
bump for interest
>>
>>129650415
No, I hope that I never have to. But I will if I must.
>>
No but I've used a machete, a chair, a beer bottle and my extremities. Oh and a bat.
>>
>>129651082

Damn dude, you sound like a brawler. Please post some of your stories in greentext.
>>
>>129651082
That's worthy of a story, bump.
>>
File: high desert scenery.jpg (209KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
high desert scenery.jpg
209KB, 1024x768px
I'll go ahead and post my story to go ahead and get the thread started. Long but true, definitely creeped me out when I found the links I'll share at the end.

>be me
>know BLM land where you can shoot in California high desert
>area looks like pic related
>usually go with friends, one weekend I decide to go alone
>at the time I was a poorfag and only had a Mosin Nagant
>drive up from LA, feeling comfy in the California desert with my smokes and radio and solitude
>arrive at BLM land. It is completely deserted, which is unusual because it is not only a popular place to shoot but also an area for 4 wheeling, dirtbikes, and other recreational vehicles

>in this particular area you had to set up against a hill for a backstop
>finish a few hours’ worth of shooting and go up onto my hill to retrieve my targets
>while I am up on the hill a dilapidated blue tow truck shows up and parks near the base of the hill
>looks like a vehicle from the Hills Have Eyes, rusty, missing the winch, etc..
>an overweight Hispanic male hops out of the truck
>he’s wearing jean shorts and a white wife beater that doesn’t cover his stomach
>he starts pacing in front of his truck looking agitated, staring at the ground
>I take notice of him and immediately get a spidey sense about him that something is off
>pause while walking down from the hill and just observe him for a minute or two
>he will not make eye contact or stop pacing in front of his truck
>>
File: High Desert Encounter.png (11KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
High Desert Encounter.png
11KB, 819x460px
>>129651280

2/3

>ok, this is weird.jpg
>start walking towards my car in diagonal direction indicated on graphic while keeping my eye on him
>I notice that he notices me moving towards my car. Without making eye contact he moves in the direction indicated, obviously intending to cut me off before I reach my car
>now, up here, you always approach someone if you are shooting in the same area to let them know you are there. Everyone is armed and you make your presence known to prevent accidents, ask for a cease-fire to set up your own targets, etc… It is extremely odd to approach someone without saying anything, let alone making eye contact
>I pause briefly. He does not look up at me but continues walking
>Now, the distance between his car and mine was about 60 yards. When he made it to 40 yards from he, I see him reach into his rear waistband
>OH FUCK.jpg
>heart starts beating rapidly
>drop my backpack to the ground, orient myself in the kneeling position facing towards him
>get some ammo from my backpack, open the action on my mosin, put shells into the sock on the buttstock and ready to chamber one quickly
>he keeps coming
>I am about to execute a “failure to stop” drill that I learned while in the military.
>although I was scared, mind was overtaken by an overwhelming sense of disbelief that this was happening and I am about to shoot and kill this man

>after he moves about 5 more yards he looks up and sees me in the kneeling, facing him and fiddling with my rifle
>he spins around, runs back to his truck, and climbs in
>he races off deeper into the desert, leaving a big ass cloud of dust
>breathe a bigass sigh of relief.exe
>adrenaline still going
>start hearing ricochets and pings, but no cracks that you hear when a high speed rifle round goes past your head
>>
>>129651452
>>129651280
bump for interest
>>
File: desert-dust-marilyn-diaz.jpg (164KB, 900x865px) Image search: [Google]
desert-dust-marilyn-diaz.jpg
164KB, 900x865px
>>129651452

3/3

>realize he only had a pistol- and I don’t know what those rounds sound like going past you
>don’t see any puffs of dirt kicking up anywhere and don’t see his truck
>decide not to chance it and sprint to my car and peel out
>get back on I-15 and drive back into LA
>tell a few friends but chalk it up to a guy, maybe a tweaker, trying to steal my car
>a few years go by
>google that area and see this: http://www.sbsun.com/general-news/20131113/high-desert-known-for-body-dumping
>http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2010-10-05-1Ahighwaykiller05_CV_N.htm
>multiple bodies found in the desert where I was in radius of ~50 miles, FBI suspects serial killers stalk that corridor
>http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2010-10-05-1Ahighwaykiller05_CV_N.htm
>http://www.pe.com/2015/09/05/victorville-body-found-in-desert-id-unknown/
>>
>>129651573
Damn, man, that's spooky. Glad you made it out ok.
>>
>>129651573
My desert isn't for city boys ;)
>>
>>129651160
>>129651169
I actually hate violence. I'm from an Eastern European shithole, move to the states as a kid, I'm also pretty big (6'3, 210 lbs) and have been involved in fight sports and athletics since I was a kid.

The machete story first I guess
>Come home from work last summer
>Watching tv
>Dad comes running downstairs
>bursts into room
>There's someone trying to break into the house (we have cameras)
>I jump up, throw on some boots and grab machete
>Dad grabs a 2x4
>We run to the door he saw the guy trying to get into
>Outside, raining, no one there
>Run to the fron (btw I was shirtless and in boxers with military combat boots and dad had a shirt on and some tight whiteys
>See figure 20 years away walking in the dark down my street
>"HEEEYY!"
>Guy looks back, starts running
>I give chase, totally forget I'm still holding machete
>I've never run so fast in my life
>Guy was a dindu mix of some sort
>He turns around and see's my giant angry ass steam rolling through puddles (you could hear the thud thud thud of my boots through the neighborhood)
>He screams "YO NIGGA I GOT A GUN I"LL POP YOU!"
>I don't start running, he screams again like a whimp
>I get about 2 feet away he turns around and swings at me
>I instinctively brought the machete up and was about to hit him in the head
>In like a micro second I realized I would have exploded his noggin and would probably be in trouble
>I stop and stare at him as he runs away
>I run home, hop in car, call cops and chase him down
>I post up in the dark in my car
>cop pulls up next to me (told them my vehicle) and point him out
>8 troopers come out of nowhere and slam him to hood and search him
>Nothing on him

I think he was lying about the gun, just scared shitless. We have part of the chase on our security footage, If I knew how to convert to webm I would post it
>>
>>129651452
>ok, this is weird.jpg
Closing the thread stop larping you stinky reddit nigger
>>
>>129650415
I used my truck to try running over an illegal spic one time who pulled a machete on me cause I left my 1911 at home one time lol.
I also pointed one af a fagget who was about to rob me but he threw his hands in the air and ran away so I didn't shoot him lol.
>>
>lived in southern California
>mexican tries to car jack me with knife
>grab .357 special from waist
>put two in his chest
>call cops
>cops confiscate my pistol and treated me like a criminal
>court
>gas station camera proves that it was self-defense
>never got pistol back from evidence
>>
>>129650415

I chased mexicans out of my backyard while I was armed with a pistol. They ran as soon as they saw me so I didn't have to draw.
>>
>>129650415
Only if self-defense against a buck is a thing.

I did eat what I killed, if that helps.
>>
>>129652083

Did you post this same reply last night?

When this was happening I was kind of afraid I was going to wind up in a cage being sodomized and tortured (dude had that kind of psycho vibe).

Is that what you guys do out there?
>>
File: IMG_0763.jpg (115KB, 864x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0763.jpg
115KB, 864x576px
>>129652083
Oh looks here it's the Mexican killer leaving ominous threats

2edgy4me
>>
>>129652151

Thanks for posting this. Also, someone tell this negrotudinal immigrant how to convert to Webm so we can watch that shit.

>>129652301
It's all true my African American friend. If I was making that shit up I would have made it more bad ass than getting scared and running to get in my car to drive away.
>>
>>129651082
>>129651160
>>129651169
>>129652151
Bat story is short
>Back in highschool
>play baseball, always carry equipment with me
>Hanging out in a parking lot smoking cigarettes because "FUCCIN SIIIIC BRO!"
>Car pulls up with some white trash ghetto wigger kids
>I ignore them
>They hang out near me talking about "smashing Ashley, and weed, and other dumb shit"
>One of them yells at me "THE FUCK YOU LOOKIN AT BITCH"
>Wat
>They start walking towards me at a quick pace
>Open car door
>pull out bat
>start swinging and threatening them
>They run to their car and drive away

The chair and bottle story are one in the same
>Huge bar brawl between 4 of my friends and 10 other dudes
>Guy threw bottle at me
>I grabbed a bottle and hit him across the head with it
>Guy tackles me from behind
>Starts punching back of my head
>another kid kicking me in stomach
>Buddy tackles guy on top of me
>Kicker attacks buddy
>I hit kicker in the back with a chair
>Fist fight continues
>Cops come
>everyone runs away

Lots of other smaller fights here and there just from growing up in a shitty neighborhood and being from a culture that values machismo
>>
>>129652322
How dare you take their thunder jeeeeez the super deupr operators need the action jeeeeez fucking criminal don't you know only fagget cops are allowed to protect themselves with lethal force?
>heavy sarcasm
>I know exactly what you mean
>>
>>129652322

fucking faggots man. I hate living in California, where if you stop a guy trying to rob/murder you then YOU'RE a criminal.

FAGGOTS.
>>
>>129650415
Never used a gun but I've gotten into a knife fight once
Stupid nigger tried to kill me with a dull, rusty piece of crap AFTER I handed him both my money and wallet.
>>
File: 1481299214821m.jpg (109KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481299214821m.jpg
109KB, 1024x640px
Have yet to actually defend myself with deadly force and hope I never have to but I had a close call with this nigger a few days ago. I'll spare the details but it started as an argument at the grocery store. Basically he was bitching and having a tantrum over me not putting up with his bullshit and attempts at intimidation. After I left the store he followed me out to the parking lot and continued his tirade threatening to "beat my ass". I wanted him to fuck off so I flashed my Glock 17 and told him to lay a hand on me. He stormed off and called me an entitled peckerwood but he knew damn well that I could have ended him with little to no repercussions if he threw a punch.
>>
>>129650415
we had a neighborhood schizo that was kicking in my gate. i jumped up in the air cause the sound was so sudden and loud. without even thinking i grabbed my 45, placed it in my pocket and for no real reason (outside of the fact i was listening to local FD taking care of a fire nearby) i ran out. i see this guy kicking my gate and yelling obscenities at me. he wanted to fight. i would have pulled the gun but before i could do that, he saw my handheld scanner that i was holding and it was going off like crazy. he immediately shrunk to the size of a midget and backed off.

"are..are you a cop?" he asked.

"no im a county emt" i had just gotten my emt card.

needless to say he backed off. i didnt have to use my pistol and i went back inside and called the police, sure enough they found him and verified that he was insane, her mother apologized.
>>
>>129652322
>357 special
>Pistol
I have some concerns about your story senpai
>>
>>129650415
I didn't, but I almost did.

>Later in the evening, leaving retail store
>Nignog starts getting close and eyeballing my car, looking like he's prepared to jump me
>CCW, so I make eye contact with him, reach into my pocket holster and get ready to draw if needed
>Nignog notices and walks away as if he didn't see anything

Louisiana sucks.
>>
>>129652379
Haha yeah that was me, thought I'd creep you out.
Was probably just a tweaker man there are a lot of them out here, but the cartel is known for dumping bodies out here too, and there definitely are crazy squatters that live wild in the desert, like hobo with a shotgun shit. I've ran into them hiking/jogging. I dunno if it's cause I look insane too, but they leave me alone
>>
Here's one from a sandnigger part of the world, north in Tangier.
>01:00AM
>Walking with a friend, he was showing me videos on his phone (Xperia Z3)
>See 3 nignogs down the street, one looked blazed, like on coke or something
> he was scratching and something rubbed me the wrong way about him
>He stares at my friend's phone from a distance
>I notice that and signal my friend to hide his phone
>he disregards me and keeps walking
>When we reach them, the blazed nignog asks us in french to come, saying he wanted to ask a question
>friend instictly hides phone
>nog says he needs money to jump to Spain (via boat) and he will everything we have in a composed manner, oddly enough
>he says either we do this the easy way or the hard way
>the second nignog reaches for my pocket, I had about 30buck and an Iphone 5s
>The third nignog goes behind my friend and tries to bind him
>two other nignogs appear from behind us.
>The street was empty
>The nignog leader, which was drugged, flashes a 2feet long machette, it's size was ridiculous, he hid it behind his coat in the back.
>four of them attack my friend which they knew he had a phone
>friend gets stabbed in his hand, knife went through
>he still fights them and doesn't let go of his phone
>The guy who wanted to run my pockets get a finger piercing in his eyesocket
>I go through my bag, don a modified tazer.
>knock the nignog that wanted to rob me out
>Stab the tazer in the neck of leader nignog, I click the button, and the nignog leader is down, scare the rest with the tazer's flash.
>I kept tazing the nignog leader again and again until he looked dead
>Broke his fingers with a boulder that was on the street
>Took friend to the hospital
This is what Europe want to export.
>>
I left college after a few years and came home broke, in debt, with no job prospects. I reached out to an old buddy when I got back and he said he had a "business venture" I could help him with. He managed to get a home loan, bought a house, gutted it and was growing weed inside. I lived at the house for almost two years helping him with all aspects of this operation. I made a lot of money and had multiple guns at the house. At this point I was paranoid all the time and always thought we were getting raided or robbed. One night a few nigs broke into our garage where we were storing some product. I grabbed my WASR and confronted them. Hit one in the back of the head with the butt and his buddy froze. Couldn't call the cops so I took their wallets and phones, made them leave their shoes and told them I would kill them if I ever saw them again. I made enough money to finish my degree and left. My buddy got raided a few months after that.
>>
>>129654250
Your right it's a revolver. It's a terrible Habit to call all handguns pistols and I should feel ashamed
>>
Also, this is a crazy person's story from when we were in Congo.
>Most crazy people in congo just roam the streets
>We were there on an "expedition", we were two Moroccans, a frenchman and a belge.
>we're waiting for a bus on the middle of nowhere
>A crazy nignog (I presume he's crazy) came running from the distance at top speed, wearing a wifebeater, dirty jeans, he was comepletely barefoot, the way he ran was hilarious
>We were calm until we noticed he had a fucking knife on him, we were unarmed this time
>He's running at top speed towards us screaming uncompehensible shit
>we were in an empty road next to a bus sign, we decided to move back towards the woods, get out of the road.
>the niggers acts like if we weren't there and continue on his way
>confused.jpg
>we go back to the bus stop and try to look at where he's going, the moment he reaches a turn he gets run over by a fucking logging truck.
>>
>>129650415
My grandfather went to prison for 6 years for shooting my dad 5 times.
>>
This happened to me a few years ago.

>Got off work 11 PM. Decide to hit up the store to get something to quick toss in the microwave when I get home.
>Park close to the store, under a light.
>Have Sig Sauer P239 chambered in 40 Smith and Wesson in a crossdraw holster under my leather jacket.
>Walking towards the store when 3 dindus and Spic come walking out of the shadows from clear on the other side of the parking lot.
>One of them says out loud "I want that jacket."
>Turn to face them while reaching under jacket and unsnapping the strap on my holster with an audible POP.
>"Mutha fuck! He's packing, let's go!" Spic and dindu trio do a 180 and disappear back into the shadows, as I casually walk the rest of the way into the store to do my shopping.
>>
File: y-tho.jpg (36KB, 386x449px) Image search: [Google]
y-tho.jpg
36KB, 386x449px
>>129655847
>>
>>129655605
>357 Magnum
>38 special
You have to pick one
>>
>>129650415
I had a guy laugh at me while I pointed a gun at his head, interesting outcome
>>
>>129655939
Nice choice of pistol, shit caliber. Honestly most of the time guns are great just as a deterrence.
>>
>>129656109
I was too young to remember. My dad was living with my mom at her dads house. My dad and grandfather didn't get along and they got into an argument. My grandfather shot my dad 5 times with me and my mom in the house. My dad lived and my grandfather went to jail. My dad stayed with my mom for a few years, then they got divorced right before my grandfather came home.
>>
>>129655669
Lol funny story
>>
>>129650415
I used a car to slam a spic roadrager's legs once. have told the story before on /k/
>>
>>129651452
>kneeling
why didn't you go prone
>>
File: .40 S&W Ballistics Test.jpg (107KB, 860x692px) Image search: [Google]
.40 S&W Ballistics Test.jpg
107KB, 860x692px
>>129656523

Shit caliber? I beg to differ. I sure as hell wouldn't want to get shot with one.
>>
>>129650415
Wish a nigga would ch-chick pow!
>>
>>129655847

Should have given him one more year just to make the stretch equal to the number of holes he put in your pappy.
>>
How does it feel to live in shithole where you legit need a gun to live?

You guys and your country literally sucks. You dumb niggas can't even let go of your wild west fantasies. lol not jk
>>
>>129654729
>Broke his fingers with a boulder that was on the street
good work lad
>>
>>129657089
You can get shit done with a .22 if you have to. People get too stuck on knockdown power (which is a joke). All you need is penetration and some good temp wound cavities. You could just as easily kill someone with a knitting needle. A .40 will do fine.
>>
>>129657328
You watch too much TV and don't use your own common sense, bro. Think for yourself.
>>
>>129650415
I never used a gun in self defense but I pulled my revolver on a nigger once, about a year ago.
>Nigger driving a garbage truck gets road rage with some other driver and uses his truck to block intersection.
>after a few minutes nigger drives out of intersection and passes me in the opposite lane.
>I give nigger palms up "wtf man? " gesture.
>nigger laughs and gives me the middle finger.
>I return the gesture.
>nigger stops garbage truck in the road and gets out (I'm stuck at light blocked in by traffic).
>nigger is shouting "wat choo gon do white boy?" while waving his arms in a nigger manner.
>I dial 911 on my phone, grab my gun and aim it at him as he walks up to my open car window (I haven't hit send on the 911 call yet).
(I'll never forget this next part for the rest of my life)
>he begins to say something and notices my 357 magnum Ruger LCR pointed at his face and goes white.
>I tell him calmly, "you need to get the fuck out of here before I call the police... nigger" and show him the phone screen with the number pre dialed.
>nigger looks like one of those goofy racist caricatures of a black man as he runs away.
>I hit send on my phone and tell the police everything, ask them if they need me to stay and give them a description of the garbage truck (I couldn't read the license plate fast enough, adrenaline was pumping hard and I was having trouble concentrating once the situation was over).
>cop tells me no need and they'll call me back if they need anything else from me.
I don't imagine they even followed up on it despite giving the direction he was driving and it being an obvious fucking garbage truck.
>>
>>129650415
No, but I used bear spray in self defense once. Some nig grabbed my hiking backpack and took off so I chased him, tripped him, then hosed his stupid ape face. I took his phone and broke it in front of him for all my trouble. He may have shit himself.
>>
>>129656523
What makes a certain calibre shit? They jam more than others or they just dont have much power for their size?
>>
File: 1494199580450.jpg (153KB, 1078x516px) Image search: [Google]
1494199580450.jpg
153KB, 1078x516px
>>129657353
Eye for an eye, he fucked up my friends' hand, I fuck up his, now he's gonna need assistance next time he wants to snort coke.
>>129656654
If you can survive there, sub-saharan Africa is a fucking 3-dimentional joke. KEK.
>>
>At the gas station in the middle of the night
>Nigger asks me to use my phone
>Who the fuck asks someone to use a phone in 2016
>I pull out my Glock and sternly tell him no, he cant use my phone.
>Nigger mumbles some black jibberish "yo man chill muhfugga etc etc" and runs away.
>>
>>129657689
My problem with the .40 S&W is that it's an intermediate cartridge. It's bigger than the 9mm, but smaller than the .45. It doesn't really do anything special.
>>
File: 1490471478457.jpg (31KB, 306x408px) Image search: [Google]
1490471478457.jpg
31KB, 306x408px
Got one:
>be me
>live in the country
>hear dog going nuts out back
>go upstairs with pic related
>flip on porch light, see a shape moving just past the light
>pull doggo into the house by his chain
>shout "who's out there"
>a woman comes into the light, she's crying,half her face is bruised, she's holding heels in her hands
>she screams "you have to help me, my boyfriend is trying to kill me"
>ask her what happened, apparently her and bf were driving on the road behind my house
>argument starts
>he starts beating her up
>she jumps out of car
>runs to my house because the porch light was on
>as she's explaining this, a pontiac grand prix pulls up out back
>of course it's a pontiac
>herewego.jpg
>tyrone gets out of the car, yelling he's going to kill her
>tyrone sees me, yells that he's going to kill me too, does not see comrade kalashnikov
>aim comrade kalashnikov at tyrone
>bixnoodintensifies.wav
>tyrone executes a flawless tactical withdrawal to his pontiac
>girl says "i think he has a gun in there"
>pull girl into house, keeping ak trained on car
>immediately shut off house lights, lock doors, and push the dining room table onto side
>take cover behind table while calling deputies
>take doggo behind table too because he's a good boy
>tyrone begins revving his engine aggressively and driving back and forth on the road, but doesn't leave his vehicle
>suddenly lights and sirens in the distance
>tyrone leaves a trail of rubber on the road as he leaves the area
>girl is taken away by ambulance, tyrone is picked up by deputies
Overall I'm glad I didn't have to shoot anyone, mostly because it would've been a real pain losing my gun and filling out all the paperwork, court time, etc. Was worried there for a bit, though.
>>
>>129657854
robbed from wiki:
>The .40 S&W cartridge has been popular with law enforcement agencies in the United States, Canada, and Australia. While possessing nearly identical accuracy,[12] drift and drop as the 9mm Parabellum, it also has an energy advantage[13] over the 9mm Parabellum[14] and .45 ACP,[15] and with a more manageable recoil than the 10mm Auto cartridge.[6] Marshall & Sanow (and other hydrostatic shock proponents) contend that with good jacketed hollow point bullets, the more energetic loads for the .40 S&W can also create hydrostatic shock in human-sized living targets.
>>
>>129657969
Get gun insurance. My policy buys me a new gun if I kill somebody with it.
>>
>>129656888

that would have been full autist at 40 yards man. You could shoot behind your back with a rifle at 40 yds and still get a center mass hit.
>>
>>129650415
Committed violence as a govt. goon on numerous occasions so I doubt it counts.
>>
File: file.png (54KB, 829x412px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
54KB, 829x412px
>>129652151
https://gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
It's simple to use, you put in size 4mb, lower resolution little bit, and you will get webm
>>
>>129658240
Out jew the jew, eh? I like it. Will look into it, thanks.
>>
>>129658595
>NRA carry guard
>>
>>129658275
I'm sure your kneeling position was well-supported and all, I just don't understand why you wouldn't fall back on training and immediately assume the best rifle fighting posture, which is prone on the ground presenting a small target and potentially using your bag as support
>>
>>129650415
i shot a vicious snapping turtle once, in a place/way its legal.
>>
>>129657969
What race was she? If she was white did you scold her on burning coal? I would have. Also good job you did everything right
>>
No. I hope I never have to. I will if forced i.e. Home invasion
>>
>>129658240
Does the NRA insurance cover this?
>>
>>129658240
>>129658595
also, does anyone know if the cops immediately drug/drunk test you if you kill or shoot in self defence?
>>
File: file.png (212KB, 1092x984px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
212KB, 1092x984px
>>129652151
>>129652655
>>129658481
You will get this
>>
Larping: the thread
>>
>>129651280
>>129651452
>>129651573
How far out on Hodge were you?

It's only about 5 miles from the 15 to old 66 across the desert. There is a large 'junkyard' for lack of a better term out there.
>>
>>129650415
Never had to use a gun, but I've had to pull a knife twice, and actually use a bat once
>>
>>129650415
i train and cant wait to unload like john wick.
>>
>>129655580
I like it
>>
>>129658726
She was white trash. I would have, but I was more focused on getting the situation under control. Plus, she was pretty beat up. If my doggo hadn't been outside, she may have paid the ultimate toll.
>>
>>129655669

this story is hilarious. actually made me laugh.

you sound well traveled. where you been?
>>
File: In Trouble.jpg (25KB, 403x360px) Image search: [Google]
In Trouble.jpg
25KB, 403x360px
>>129652322
>>129652151
>>129651573
>>129651452
>>129651280
Hey I was wondering about how you did without ear protection?

I haven't had to defend myself with my guns yet, but I always think about how much it'll fuck up my ears if I discharge on a criminal in my house. I'd like to get a suppressor but it's a bunch of hoops to jump through.

So, how was your hearing after the incidents?
Am I overly worried about this for nothing?
>>
>>129658275

Fair question. Three things I guess

(1) I was literally reverting to a "failure to stop" drill without thinking. In those situation where an enemy is advancing and won't stop, you go to the kneeling for the quickest transition to a stable shooting position.

Also,
(2) I might have had to run. It takes time to get into and out of the prone. If I'd had a weapons malfunction and he opened up with his pistol, I would have needed to bolt (I was in really good shape at the time and could have outrun him).

(3) I was on a hill. Very tough to go prone when facing down a hill.

To tell you the truth, the kneeling is almost as good as prone, especially within 200 yards.
>>
>>129653511
scary situation anon, if someone gets you to the ground it could be hard to draw.
>>
>>129654729
respect
>>
>>129659719
I have tinnitus, but that's from being nearly exploded and a number of gunfights.

I'd highly encourage a suppressor.
>>
>>129650415
my friend's dad did.

>being robbed at gunpoint
>reached for his "wallet"
>pulls derringer
>bang bang
>>
>>129650415
I have not personally but I know two people who have.

1) I live in California also. A friend in Sacramento heard the police helicopter flying overhead. goes outside with .44 magnum hand gun... nigger is jumping over fence... Says to nigger "Hey, look"... shows gun... nigger jumps back over fence.

2) 20 yo woman outside of Chicago I know... Leaving a fashion show late at night with her mother. 3 niggers by the rear of her car. Her mother and her get in... Niggers try to say something to her. She ignores them.. Two of them start pushing the back of the car up and down rocking it making the car bounce... one is doing the same at the front. Her mother starts getting nervous and worried. She reaches in her purse and pulls out a chrome .357 and shows it to the niggers from inside the car. They all run off.
>>
>>129657725
>Nig on the right has knee high socks and sandals and an RPG

This is from a movie right?
>>
>>129657969
>as she's explaining this, a pontiac grand prix pulls up out back
I drive a Pontiac and I'm not massive fucking douche bag said no one ever.
>>
>>129660255
It's from the Liberian civil war, dumb dumb.
>>
I cleared an outbuilding with a revolver once, but whoever was in there left before I got there.
>>
>>129656263
but it can fire either
>>
>>129651573
Do you ever regret not taking him out?
>>
>>129659719
Lots of people end up getting some hearing loss after shooting incidents. My grandpa was a cop from the early 70s to the late 90s, so he has a lot of stories. He said the first time he ever had to use it was back in 78. He was working in Houston when this happened.
>Grandpa pulls over some frijolero
>Dude had a tail light out
>My grandpa approaches the car
>Beaner jumps out with a sawed off
>Grandpa almost shits himself
>Grandpa is faster than Mexican
>Mexican takes 4 rounds of .38 special
My grandpa said that after that, he had reduced hearing in his right ear
>>
>>129658383
poast your stories if you got 'em, militree is fine.
>>129659052
Yeah I know the junkyard- at least I think I do. If you go west on hodge you eventually come to the base of a pretty big hill that is impassible. There are some abandoned 18 wheeler trailers and trucks, etc, that seem to be left there to the right of this hill.

If you were driving down Hodge towards that impassible hill (left turn off I-15 if you're coming up from LA), I was about halfway between the interstate and the junkyard, on the left side, using one of the smaller hills as a backstop.

The tweaker or sodomite or whatever he was rolled up on me from the direction suggesting that he had just exited the interstate.
>>
>>129660450
You woulda been screwed if there were 7 of them. Must have been an exciting night.
>>
>>129650415
Once in the Army, was on a routine patrol, took fire from a 'empty' building, lodged my rifle up against the edge of the wall to steady it while others fired as well I fired five rounds and seen him drop, not entirely sure if I hit him or if someone else did, I put time into my shooting while it seemed the others just laid suppressing fire
>>
File: PoliceBrutality.jpg (81KB, 379x471px) Image search: [Google]
PoliceBrutality.jpg
81KB, 379x471px
>>129660351
>Pontiac

Poor
Ol
Nigger
Thinks
It's
A
Cadillac
>>
>>129660410
>knee high socks
>sandals
>no pants
>tard helmet
>RPG

Pretty operator I guess.
>>
>>129650415
I almost got jumped and robbed by some spics once.

What saved me is when they pulled up in their suv, i stared them down with a knife in my hand.
THey drove on, since first one out of the car was getting shanked, after that I'd probably get torn to shreds.

This was in a really nice neighborhood too and I was with a friend.

I really wished I had a gun then (too young to buy one at the time).

Anything other then one on one and you are probably getting fucked.
>>
>>129660630
Around it's here's wiggers and wanna be white thrugs that drive them. Every time I see one it's the same chubby faggot as wigger vaping and driving his shit box of a GTP or whatever.
>>
>>129650415
"i have the help do that for me" -Soros
>>
File: Deserve.jpg (46KB, 521x350px) Image search: [Google]
Deserve.jpg
46KB, 521x350px
>be home
>Wednesday lunchtime
>in office
>entering liquor inventory into spreadsheet
>keep hearing dull ‘thud, thud, thud’
>like someone bouncing a basketball into a wall
>walk to back door
>reaching for doorknob when a rock smashes through porch window
>glass flying everywhere
>run to living room
>pull gun from under coffee table
>creep back to porch
>hear mumbled ebonics from outside
>slowly open lock
>grab doorknob in sweaty left hand
>throw open door and stick revolver straight into a Treyvon’s face
>see other Trayvon already running out open gate to the alley
>time slows down
>to a crawl
>start counting out loud
1…., 2…..
>hear splash noise
>Treyvon runs like a motherfucker
>across yard and out gate
>finish counting anyway
3…..
>stand there in shock for a few minutes
>gun still pointed at the same place
>finally start breathing normally
>call police

Only took the cops 25 minutes. I realized the ‘splash’ noise was Treyvon #2 pissing himself on my patio. The ‘thuds’ came from them trying to kick in the back door; there were dirty Jordan prints under the lock. When the cops finally showed, they took a report, dusted the doorknob and intact windows for prints and said ‘be safe’.

In the next week, I installed bars on all of the lower windows, and security doors on the front and back entrances. I also replaced all the deadbolt locks with new double-cylinder locks.

2 weeks later, a gal who lived 3 blocks away had a home invasion. She was beaten to a pulp and raped, but had managed to call 911 before the invaders got in. The police arrived a bit quicker and caught the niggers. Only shot one, the other surrendered. They called me in to do a lineup when the prints from the intact nigger matched prints on my back doorknob. Both were from a high school 6 miles away. They were using their gibsmedats bus pass to go to white neighborhoods on their lunch break, and were later connected to 4 other break-ins around here.
>>
>>129660451
I understand this. So did you have it loaded with mags or specials
>>
>>129660503
Did he only fire 4 shots or the full (presumably) 6?
>>
>>129659306
Understandable. But seeing as how that was the probably the most traumatic experience of her life, if you told this is what happens when you date niggers should would probably never forget it, even if she disagreed with you like a stupid whore
>>
>>129660610
Oh and if anyone asks, no I don't have PTSD or flashbacks or anything about it, I just feel indifferent about it really, numblike whenever I think about it. We went in and cleared the building when the Bradley's showed up and I seen him up close, he had 9 rounds in him they counted the guys were saying he must have caught some of the SAW and I just kept quite about it. It was at around 300 meters off as well.
>>
>>129658697
This >>129659823 was for you. Whoops.
>>
>>129659306
I like your style
>>
>>129660465

Not really, unless it comes out that he was murdering other people. Then I would.

It would have caused a big ass headache that I didn't need and I don't ever want to have any blood on my hands, whether or not it's justified.

I would have shot him if it had been unavoidable, but I'm glad I didn't have to.
>>
File: 1487393967306.jpg (85KB, 700x476px) Image search: [Google]
1487393967306.jpg
85KB, 700x476px
>>129650415
>I live in California

>and am worried about my state's restrictive gun laws.

You should be worried about a lot more, friendo:

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California
>>
>>129661028
Oh and in the 50s in Indiana my Grandma shot a nigger that was a peeping tom in the ass with her old 22 running across the field, cops found him at the ER and charged him.
>>
Yes, we lived near the woods and these big ass flying cockroaches were always coming at us so we pumped the BB gun 12 times and blasted one with air. Bits n pieces of cockroach all over the place. We looked at one another in disbelief and then proceeded to eradicate his brethern. Felt good.
>>
>>129660925
I remember him telling me 4, but he told me the story a few years back, so I may be mistaken
>>
>>129660887

Damn, you dodged a major incident. Did the guy that the cops shot die?
>>
>>129657689

People hate the .40 S&W because it doesn't do anything better than the alternatives and because of its misguided inception

>8 FBI agents
>2 well armed bank robbers
>agents are trailing Platt and Matix
>they decide to converge and confront them in a suburb
>Platt and Matix are driving a huge Buick, they notice the trail and ram the agents
>There was a firefight!
>FBI agents had only pistols and were pinned down by superior rifle firepower
>Revolvers are running dry
>agents are getting wrecked
>Sheer adrenaline keeps Matix in the fight, takes a few face shots before going down
>10 person gunfight
>145 rounds fired
>2 agents dead, P&M dead, several agents severely injured, only one avoids getting shot
>FBI blames 9mm instead of poor tactics
>Creates 10mm, Hell yeah it's powerful
>Too powerful for wymens and numales
>Make the same diameter round with less powder and shorter casing
>.40 born and adapted by FBI and most police agencies
>30 yrs later, FBI study shows that pistol rounds pretty much do the same thing with marginal increases in performance until you reach magnum/10mm power levels
>magnum/10mm would break the wrists of the female agents
>FBI goes back to 9mm

Here's the sauce, it's well worth the read, the whole scenario was like an over the top 80s action flick. Bad guys soaked up a lot of bullets before going down

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_FBI_Miami_shootout
>>
>>129651160

I'm 5'11" 268lbs Samoan from California.

I've been in hella fights.

>Be 25
>Training for Olympic trials in Boxing
>Live in Mission District of San Francisco
>3 Mexicans throwing bottles at my window yellowing about my sister
>I tell them to fuck off
>Mexican makes a mistake of calling me a Son of a Bitch.
>Call my Mom a bitch you get KO'd
>Go down stairs there are 3 of them so they think I'm scared.
>Go crazy Samoan mode
>Hit the mother fucker in the mouth and knock him out.
>Slap the shit out of other dude.
> Last one runs off
>Look down. Cut my hand on that niggas tooth bleeding like a bitch.
>Ambulance picks up mexican
>Hand hurting like a bitch
>Decide to go to hospital
>Check in to General Hospital
>Look over see Mexican sitting on gurney with mouth wrapped up
>Paramedics look at him pointing at me
>I dont know him
>Leave hospital
>Months later See the mexican again
>"It's you, It's you" He yells at me.

>My 80 yo grandmother was robbed and knocked to the ground by a local nigga on 14th and Mission
>Find out throught the grapevine who it was
>Track him down
>Walk up to him and straight right
>bend his ass over and kick his head like a fucking football.

>At recording studio with friend.
>Mexican starts talking crazy
>Claims hes in mexican mafia
>Says if I don't done do what he says he'll kill me and my family
>Mexican probably on coke
>Slap that motherfucker
>He was in coma for few months

>In junior high
>Nigga is fucking with my little cousin
>Be 6' tall by age 12
>find the nigga
>Make him get on his knees while my cousin beats his ass

>In car with my girl
>She's driving and backing up.
>Nigga drives up and blasts horn at her
>"Hey bitch, what the fuck you bitch"
>Didn't see me in car
>She stops
>Get out
>Tall nigga gets out
>"What the fuck you gonna do?"
>Say nothing just walk just up and slap the shit out that nigger. 1 2 combo... WHAMMM WHAMM....
>Slap the shit out of that nigga
>He staggers back to his car
>>
File: 1480641921358.png (99KB, 258x330px) Image search: [Google]
1480641921358.png
99KB, 258x330px
>>129660639

I had some sub human spics try to rob me when I lived in California many many years ago.

They drove past me as I was entering the store around 1am...was there to buy a pack of cigs....by the way they looked at me, I instantly knew shit was about to go down.

Fortunately, I was illegally conceal carrying (fuck the anti-American communist traitor politicians in that state who violate my god-given rights to defend myself against their sub human brown skinned violent spic pets) I had my .40 in my waistband and as I exited the store, I lifted up my shirt, drew my weapon and walked to my car with my weapon in plain view (in my hand).

I kept 1 car in between me and sub human spics at all times.

These spics just looked the part and I had gut feeling that if I didn't draw my weapon, they would have tried to rob or kill me.

Made it to my car, all the while keeping an eye on the spics in the car. My weapon was cocked and one in the chamber (how I normally carry). If those sub human brown skinned spics were going to try to cause me harm, I'm going out in a hail of gunfire.

MOTHER FUCK the anti-American traitor politicians in this country who put my life at risk by their sub human spic pets.

They're lucky these spics didn't rob or otherwise cause me any harm.

Sic semper tyrannis.
>>
>>129657969
should have just shot him the second he threatened you on your property tbqh senpai, he could have gotten his gun from the car and shot you
>>
>>129650415
NOOOO! My entire neighborhood is GUNFREE. There was a break-in and rape at my next door neighbour's, and I bet it's because they owned GUNS! Guns always beget criminal violence. I bet he voted Republican, that #imwithher sign was just a cover. DRUMPF IS BEHIND THIS, I KNOW IT!
>>
File: 12373748.jpg (69KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
12373748.jpg
69KB, 680x510px
>>129650415
I shot and killed someone who shot me first (my Class IIA saved me) with my 226. I put 2 in the chest and missed the head and he died on the scene. I had 4 broken ribs and turned in my badge after that and went back to being a paramedic (where I was shot once again and my new IIA saved me again).

I killed someone's son and a daughter's father. He would have killed me if I had not killed him first. Spent years in 'brutality' civil suits from the family and various civil rights groups. Spent over $40,000 in my own defense.

Kinda wish he had killed me with his shot in Inkster.
>>
>>129661688
why do we allow womyn agents...
>>
>>129655580
>took their shoes
Fucking savage.
>>
>>129657969

Yeah but had you shot the nigger...do you honestly think the cops would have busted you?

I know if I were a cop and someone shot a violent nigger, I'd try to brush it under the rug....lest it reach the kike court system which favors the violent criminal nigger over the white man who's just trying to protect himself.
>>
>>129662204

I always hate hearing about these kinds of things. A guy doing the right thing and defending himself caught up in years of litigation for a situation that he had no part in creating.

I hate Democrats and their criminal-loving ways. Glad you're ok though man.
>>
>>129662204
40k is less than I expected. How did you get in a firefight with someone? Story pls.
>>
Yup and I was naked too. Don't break into my house. I don't care if I'm balls deep in my wife I'll pull out just to shoot you.
>>
>>129662204
That's terrible, I hope it's over for you.

I don't get why they attack paramedics, you're just saving lives...
>>
File: 1495761585139.jpg (31KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
1495761585139.jpg
31KB, 440x440px
>>129661688

http://www.hornady.com/store/critical_defense

I carry this shit in my G19. Best of the very best.
>>
>>129659719
Shooting a gun a few times without hearing protection isn't going to cause long term damage. I was standing next to a .308 without Ear protection once and my hearing's fine now. (Guy wasn't paying attention after I said I was adjusting my ear protection, shot anyway. Wouldn't recommend it.)
>>
>>129662204
mother fucker shoots at you first and they still get to sue you.. some bullshit
>>
>>129662204

So basically you shot a nigger and you're having guilt trips because of it?

(due to your "I shot someone's son" comment)?

If you shot a violent nigger, then you're a fucking American hero.

Thank you for your service, friend.

You probably saved a lot more American lives by dispatching that violent chimpanzee.

Fuck their kike attorneys who tried to bankrupt you....you should have tried to come after the kikes bar licenses. It's not that hard to get a bar license revoked.
>>
>>129659651
>I was a band member of a dumb rock band, we played in various clubs around Europe, I've been to the US, and Canada too, we went on this marathon from Morocco to South Africa, we had to avoid some places because they were too crazy, this was prior to the boko haram shit going on today, but it was crazy nonetheless.
>>
>>129662446
I'm not okay, to be honest. Lost my wife due to my PTSD, still have screaming nightmares, I'm facing another lawsuit (and this justified happened 11+ years ago), fucking can't be near a city on the Fourth of July, occasionally put my 1911 in my mouth and fail to maintain trigger discipline, and have snapped at people for no reason.
>>
File: 1489203332442.jpg (69KB, 638x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489203332442.jpg
69KB, 638x800px
>>129662710
>mother fucker shoots at you first and they still get to sue you.. some bullshit

That's how niggers and jews operate in this country.
>>
>>129662228
Dirty Harry once pondered the same question

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PdysW4Pw_SE&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>129662540
>critical_defense

Good shit, I keep it in my P91.
Goes through fur and hide really well, too.
>>
>>129662837
Have you tried the medical MJ? Just curious...have heard that it's good for PTSD in certain situations.
>>
>>129662837

Sorry to hear this man. I have known other people from my time in the military who struggled with bad PTSD from being injured.

One friend of mine got stabbed in the chest in Fallujah. Another nearly got his balls blown off by an RPG and couldn't do anything without constantly scanning in every direction no matter where he was, even at college.

Just saying you're not alone dude. I think you should get some help if you haven't already. There's no shame in it, it's a normal human reaction to a fucked up situation.

If that's not for you, God truly can give you peace desu. Crack open the Bible and spend some time looking for God, He is there and will help you if are look with your whole heart.

Just don't kill yourself. Sorry for the mess you got in because of those shitheads. Stay strong.
>>
>>129662204
Inkster is a black hell hole dude why were you there?
>>
>>129650415
No, never had a encounter that warranted using my gun, only have had fist fights.
>>
>>129662359
I nailed their shoes outside the garage above the side door.
>>
>>129662204
Inkster? are you from MI?
>>
>>129650415
I've never had to. I come from a big family that tends to group around in one area, and we make friends with a lot of old red necks in our town. Most people like us too much to hurt us and the few who could try would have half the town marching to burn their house down.
>>
>>129662497
We called the Gardens "Little Saigon". It was a projects with a bad crack and gang issue.

40k is more than any shield can afford, I can assure you.

>>129662528
Gang disputes. We go to rescue a GSW of another gang member that they don't want to live, they will do what they can to stop us.

>>129662741
I shot and killed another human. Admittedly, one trying to kill me. Still, I killed a person someone remembered as a son and another person remembered as a father... Not a cop killer.

Anyone can kill another person... It takes two people to create a new life.
>>
>>129663131
>Goes through fur and hide really well, too.

No shit?

I hesitate to bring it innawoods with me....not sure if it will penetrate the skull of Mr. Black or Mr. Grizzly Bear.

I prefer my AK47 innawoods.
>>
>>129658968
cool, thx guys, will look for the vids tomorrow. Going to bed now and have work.
>>
>>129661729
>>Slap that motherfucker
>>He was in coma for few months

RIP
>>
>>129661729
>I'm Samoan
>I've been in hella fights.
Oh, but the Samoans are such peaceful people.
>>
>>129663311
>>129662446
>>129662837

look into molly, super serious.
>>
>>129663407
>I shot and killed another human. Admittedly, one trying to kill me. Still, I killed a person someone remembered as a son and another person remembered as a father... Not a cop killer.
>Anyone can kill another person... It takes two people to create a new life.

Dude....you shot someone who tried to kill a cop.

This makes you a hero.

You're a good person....don't let those slimy kike jew lawyers tell you otherwise.

I'd be proud to have you as my next door neighbor.
>>
>>129663407
>40k is more than any shield can afford, I can assure you.
I'm not saying it's cheap, but I was thinking it would be upwards of 200ks. Does the force not provide you with legal services since it happened while on duty?
>>
File: PHaraoh Ramseys.jpg (30KB, 645x654px) Image search: [Google]
PHaraoh Ramseys.jpg
30KB, 645x654px
I'm 23 and I've shot a gun 5-6 times at bottles in the bush with my dad. I want to learn to hunt and I want to own firearms, how can I start? Should I just buy a hunting rifle and go out in the woods and shoot some cans?
>>
>>129650415
Fed up of anyone answers this seriously then they are either fake or pleb but as fuck
>>
>>129663202
I'm trying an experimental therapy U of M eventually wants to test on operators with PTSD from our ME wars. It involves MDMA and LSD.
>>129663311
My sympathies for your friends.
>>129663352
Best opportunity for me at the time. Wanted Dearborn, but they were only hiring Arabic speakers at the time.
>>129663352
Best opportunity at the time. Felt safer than Detroit then.
>>129663380
Born and raised in Romulus.
>>
>>129653133
My cousin is a cop, he says criminals these days don't care if you have or don't have money, they want to kill you anyway.
>>
>>129661729

You from Carson?

I used to kick it with the Samoan gangsters in Carson, California back in the 90's.

I had beef with the mexicans and the Samoans had beef with the mexicans.

"enemy of my enemy is my friend".

Samoans were cool as fuck to me, I was a skinny ass white guy (with a fat fucking mouth that talked shit wherever I went)

Mexicans are sub human animals. Samoans/pacific islanders are cool as fuck in my book. Never had beef with any of you fools, not even the slightest. Just kicked it and got high and drunk and talked shit.
>>
>>129663480
>not sure if it will penetrate the skull of Mr. Black or Mr. Grizzly Bear.

I doubt it on both counts.
I took down a black bear with it, but not a head shot--still took 9 rounds.
>>
>>129659719
You'll be fine if you don't do it all the time. You don't need to go get hearing protection before you kill a nigger breaking into your house.
>>
>>129652083
nah, it's just tweaker beanrrr illegals roaming the desert. trash.
>>
>>129663931

Yeah, I'm looking into getting a .44 mag (double action) or 10mm Glock 20.

Am leaning towards Glock 20 due to more rounds....but there's something that's damn sexy about a .44 mag hanging from the side of my gun belt.
>>
>>129661028
The memes don't get the flashbacks right. It isn't anything special or anything, it's just your doing something and you hear something and you associate it with the patrols or your time in. I never got worked up about it or never had to visit a doctor about it, it's just part of life now. Recently I was doing something with a motor and the motor blew out cause I'm a retard and the sound reminded me of a fifty caliber machine gun. I thought back to the humvees after that but it didn't bother me like some. It's just there.
>>
>>129659719
60% hearing loss in my left ear from shooting braced against the side of a house...it reverberated off the wall, felt like a slap on the side of my head, and I was outside..can't imagine shooting inside WO hearing loss
>>
>>129657969
Why would you lose the gun?
>>
>>129663617
I'm not a hero. I just was doing my job.

Maybe this is my White Metro Detroit Liberal Guilt, but I had hoped I could spend my entire tour without ever having to place my finger on the trigger and talk my perp out of pulling his gun.
>>129663707
My union covered the first 4 civil suits... Everything since is my liability with the assistance of a few NGO orgs helping us.
>>
>>129664074
>10mm Glock 20
I carry my g20 in the woods and it's a heavy mufugga when fully loaded. I have carried it a few times in town and man does it feel heavy. I still carry it once in a while, but the weight just makes it no fun.
>>
>>129650415
>replying to a fishing thread
Reddit needs to leave.
>>
>>129664240
American Cops confiscate any weapons used in a shooting, self defense or not. Sometimes you don't get it back. No it isn't fair.
>>
>>129664240
cops take it as evidence
you might get it back a few years later
probably all crusty and beat up.
>>
>>129658923
>being inebriated restricts you from the right to self defense
>>
>>129664316
>>replying to a fishing thread
>replying to a fishing thread
>>
>>129664310
>I carry my g20 in the woods and it's a heavy mufugga when fully loaded.

Moreso than a fully loaded G19?

I never took that into consideration....guess the extra bullets do add weight.

Also, any idea why most of the .44 mags I see for sale online are single action?

Why would anyone in their right mind buy a single action for bear defense? This means you have to manually cock the hammer with your hand before you can fire the weapon?

It's kinda hard to find a double action .44 mag for sale online. Or was when I was looking a few months ago.
>>
File: 1456645117070.gif (966KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
1456645117070.gif
966KB, 500x579px
Hello, ATF.

Two questions:
1 Can you still cash in bottles in FL?
2 Do kids still do stuff like that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO7Vj3zHynE
>>
I was investigating illegal activity and shot a pupper. It is common policy.
>>
>>129664517
PLAY ME A SONG!

/k/omrade here keepin' it white.

Fuck this thread it belongs on /k/
>>
>>129664665
>I was investigating illegal activity and shot a pupper. It is common policy.

These things happen.

As long as no cats were harmed...
>>
Alright I had to use a gun in defense once.

> When my parents were still married we had a gun in the house.
> One night I hear something banging on my window.
> Think to my self the fuck is that im on the second story.
>Turns out its some fuck teens throwing rocks at my window.
> They think that their friend lives at the house.
>They think he leaves at my house when he doesn't.
>They start throwing rocks at other windows and break one.
>My Father starts shouting at them to fuck off now.
>They break more windows and start throwing rocks at my dad.
> Me and my father grab our gun.

>We proceeded to chase them down the street with it until we couldn't see them.
>Never Saw the fucks again.
>>
>>129664074
>I'm looking into getting a .44 mag

My usual innawoods gun is a Super Redhawk with the 7.5" barrel.
A cross-draw bandolier is the only comfortable way I've found to carry it--fully loaded it's a little over 5lbs.
The range of ammo is great, but expensive.
Innawoods, I keep it loaded with 3 rounds of 250gr teflon coats and 3 of 405 grain hollow point.
At home, it's 3 rounds of birdshot and 3 of 180gr hollow.
>>
>>129664331
>>129664338
This world is shit. But I guess at least you get guns. I'll probably get mugged and killed by the new nigger refugees we have let into Aus
>>
>>129664990
Legally immigrate if you're white or at least tolerable.
>>
>>129663562
Theres literally an army of ghosts in Hawai'i.

I've never heard anyone say muh peaceful pacific islanders. Ive seen plenty of videos of them getting sloppy drunk and fighting each other as well.

That being said, I like Samoans. They typically use their muh diversity POC privilege to keep it real instead of bitch about everything.
>>
>>129664788

why alternate like that?

And damn....I need to save my lunch money as that's around $950 or so.
>>
>>129650415
I live in GA. The fact that anyone could potentially be armed kinda takes care of that problem itself. Sure we have the outliers. But a lot of the time they wind up being armed as well and you get videos like the nigger getting killed in the gun store or the Asian lady shooting at 3(and killing one) dindus that broke into her house. I love my state.
>>
>>129659823
Good call, I can see going prone if the distance was closer to 100 M, but at 40 you need to be mobile,
>>
File: 1469826053670.jpg (33KB, 769x540px) Image search: [Google]
1469826053670.jpg
33KB, 769x540px
>>129665077
Samoans are brutal as fuck
>>
>>129651573
I used to live in Blythe. Don't go shooting out there alone, it's very dangerous. Used to bring a sidearm with me when I went deer hunting due to coyotes (cartel) and the insane murder/meth problem out there.
>>
>>129664507
>Moreso than a fully loaded G19?
>>129664507
>Loaded G20: 39.71 oz
>Loaded G19: 30.18 oz

Not a huge difference, but I definitely feel it...it's also a fat pig, so you gotta have some room in your pants unless you carry OWB. God I just love the 20 and hate the 20.
>>
>>129664442
>using illegal drugs is a felony
>felons get their gun rights taken away

>I like to use drugs responsibly because no woman around here is worth dating, I'm blackpilled and put my time in at the gym, work and school.
>Politician shit for brains will take away my right to defend myself if I get needlessly drug tested.

Yes I realize drugs are 'degenerate' so take this (you) and shove it up your ass. As I am not a low IQ nigger I know how to use certain drugs in moderation despite being a nazi in the eyes of my libcuck friends.
>>
>>129665319
cool image. I bet there is some cool war history in those islands. Didnt Hawai'ian kings have capes made out of rare bird feathers? Like it would have taken dozens of beautiful rare birds to make them. Sounds rad
>>
>>129663825
Get yourself a good .22 and learn the fundamentals of marksmanship, I'm sure there's a club or range near you that offers classes.
>>
>>129661260
You're not bad, for a leaf. Carry on, anon. Carry on.
>>
>>129650415
Squirrel!
>It was coming right for us!
>>
>>129665329
>I used to live in Blythe. Don't go shooting out there alone, it's very dangerous

Can you elaborate a bit? I know bodies have been found out in the desert in odd circumstances, but what specifically made you say that?
>>
>>129650415
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhGX5izia1U
>>
>>129664517
1. Sadly no, there's maybe 6 or 7 states that still do that
2. Possibly, although it would take a ton of bottles to buy a candy bar nowadays.
>>
>>129665289

Floridafag here. Same applies here. Niggers generally behave around whites because they know what will happen if they do.

I scared a white methhead off my family's farmland with an AR-15. Pointed it at him and told him I'd zip a hole through his head if he didn't leave. He ran as fast as his little meth legs would carry him. Never reported it to the cops.
>>
>>129662097
>>129662383
I don't know. I didn't see a weapon in his hands when he exited the vehicle, and he was not on my property at the time, but rather a public road. If I had seen a weapon, I would have, but I'm glad I didn't have to go there. The city I live near is very, very progressive, and I'm a public sector employee, so I probably would have lost my job.
>>
>>129665092
>why alternate like that?

Teflon rounds are for penetration, I tested them at a junkyard and they'll go all the way through an average engine block; hunting loads are for cu in wound damage.
I'm also a heavy sleeper, so birdshot is the first one under the hammer because you don't have to aim as perfectly--it has about a 3' spread at 7 yards. The 180gr are for the follow-up. I alternate there because I can quickly go to the next shotshell if needed. I have to shoot far more coons than bears or 2 legged critters.
>>
>>129658923
This is an important question I'd like to know.
>>
>>129663825
Theres nothing really wrong with that. I would get a .22 like anon suggested because everything about them is dirtcheap and you can practice all you want and since they are fairly quiet there is less of a chance of some cuck getting upset about it even though youre innawoods minding your own business. Get a .22 bolt action.
>>
>>129650415
honestly, a mosin would be a decent HD gun if you could hold the invader in a chokepoint. if he tries to run in your line of sight, blast him, if he rushes you, gut the son of a bitch.
>>
>>129665907

Wait what???

You put bird shot in your .44 mag?

Or am I on drugs?
>>
>>129662204
Sorry to here that. It sucks that these animals' families, who never gave a shit about their kid, well not enough to keep them on the straight and narrow, have a family member get shot righteously, then come in with lawsuits for the big paycheck.
>>
>>129665927
Fellow gunstoner, googling for two hours tells me that they probably wont drug test you. Of course they might search your house (with or without consent) so be sure your other guns are properly stored and your stash taken care of.

Say nothing without a lawyer, you know this stuff. Be polite with police and Im sure they will be chill with you.
>>
>>129665965

I own a Mosin. You would not want to fire that indoors. You would be permanently deaf and the muzzle blast would temporarily blind you.

Bolt guns in full-power cartridges, even modern deer rifles, are really bad ideas for HD
>>
>>129657566
lmao based
>>
>>129665675
I only lived there a few years and I saw multiple trucks and SUVs packed with people taking certain roads to smuggle illegals. Hunters would get shot venturing too far into the mountains. People would end up getting brought into the desert by gangs and leave them there (probably similar to who you ran into). Everyone in town warns everyone not to go out alone and if you do not to only bring a hunting rifle but a sidearm because of how common it is for people to run into local gangs or cartel types out deep in the desert where most people shoot. I always went in groups and we all had AR-15s so we were not too worried. That desert is dangerous though. Not too sure which part you were in but almost all of it is bad news if you're by yourself or only have a bolt-action.
>>
>>129666042
you can buy shot in 9mm. Im sure someone out there makes it in .44mag
>>
>>129666042
>You put bird shot in your .44 mag?
we call it snakeshot...very common where I live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdmwuBlwdaA
>>
>>129666042
>Wait what???
>You put bird shot in your .44 mag?

Yep. Over 1000fps out of the barrel, and 200 pellets per round.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLczmztgevo
>>
>>129665077
I recognize that sarcasm is difficult to translate through the medium of text, but come the fuck on dude.
>>
>>129663515
Can you tell name you're going to name webm? So I can find it in archives, curious about it
>>
In Aus as you know we have pretty cucked gun laws. We have a home invasion epidemic in my city (Apex). Considering getting a shotgun for home defense. Best I can get with the laws is 5 round lever action. Would that with 00 buckshot be good enough?
>>
>>129650415
Mentally ill meth-head has sat in front of a 41 mm hp followed ny 2 38 cal slugs. It wasn’t defence but it was there in case needed. The mentally ill criminal has been known to snap. Sucks when they are your neighbours.
>>
>>129666769
They will die in pieces if you shoot them once. A shotty is good for home defense. Just make sure you know how to use it, load it etc without having to think about it.
>>
>>129666700
I knew you were kidding I was just commenting on the sentiment
>>
>>129666769
Who is committing the home invasions?
>>
>>129666666

Lets see what double Satan says
>>
>>129666769
Definitely. If you live in an apartment, or with family, birdshot might be safer, as it will still drop someone at close range, but have a harder time going through walls.
>>
>>129666769
Hornady extreme defense shotgun rounds work well for stopping power and low over penetration
>>
>>129666769

Wouldn't be the worst thing you can do. Nobody wants to act tough with a 12-gauge in their face. Shotguns are the most devastating anti-personnel equipment you can reasonably use for HD. Use only 00 buckshot. Low-recoil loads would probably be good for a lever gun
>>
>>129666769
It would absolutely be enough and the best choice. Why do you think people always prefer shotguns or pistols for home defence?
>>
>>129666993
African immigrants. They keep getting arrested but the courts let them out because 'they don't know any better'. One literally was only given a curfew that was successfully appealed because the judge ruled 'curfew' too harsh. No surprise he re-offended. Not even joking.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/curfew-on-alleged-apex-gang-member-eased-after-girlfriend-request/news-story/f001f4852057c1931ed7a29fc09ff955
>>
File: Dindunuffinus.png (404KB, 1025x303px) Image search: [Google]
Dindunuffinus.png
404KB, 1025x303px
>>129666993
>Who is committing the home invasions?

Tits or GTFO.
Everyone already knows it's niggers.
>>
One of my friends signed a lease for an apartment not far from my house. As he and his roommates were moving in the last of their stuff around 11PM, three nigs approached them and demanded their phones and wallets. One of them had a gun. As his friends were giving the nigs their stuff, he pulled out his .45 and shot all three of them. One died on the spot, one was wounded and stayed at the scene, and the other was later caught at the hospital. That's what convinced me to get a CWP permit.
>>
>>129666240
Thanks, sounds about what would be expected.
Guess I better clean my room.
>>
>drew down on a guy that I had told to stay off my property who came anyway. He left.
>>
>>129650415
So can anyone tell me what the mag capacity is in Cali? I have an xd-9 and figure Id be screwed if I ever went out there with it. But fuck going anywhere around there without one. I have annual conferences I have to attend in san diego and that place is sketchy as fuck
>>
>>129666897
I'd put a lot of range time in with it so I was confident in my ability to use the shotgun

>>129667120
Will consider this anon, I've heard stories of birdshot struggling to put people down, or are they mostly myths?

>>129667145
Thanks for the recommendation anon

>>129667147
I don't want it to happen, but the police and legal system have failed to protect the community so we have to protect ourselves. I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

>>129667210
We can get handguns here but it takes a year or more to obtain
>>
>>129667297
>>129667319
My god, what is wrong with White countries these days.
>>
>>129666993
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNWljqK3IZk
>>
File: 34576453734524.jpg (2MB, 3252x1632px) Image search: [Google]
34576453734524.jpg
2MB, 3252x1632px
>>129650415
I have drawn only once in my life and it was ironically when I did not own a gun

>sister in hospital for gallstone thing
>outside sharing a smoke with my brother and father
>hear some yelling coming from the parking lot
>FREEZE!!!
>see young urban yoof running between cars and passing right by us
>give chase and follow him with faint footsteps at my rear
>dindu hits the security fence and begins climbing while I am still 20ft away
>I scream out "HANDS UP OR I'LL SHOOT"
>yoof freezes on wall an then drops down
>"GET ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES AND DON'T TURN AROUND HAND STRAIGHT UP"
>I am basically pointing my finger like a gun at this point
>15 seconds later actual cops catch up and detain him
>he looks back and sees me in a goonies short sleeve and barely level to vote and realizes he got fucking played

I carry now because in the same situation he may have had a weapon. I was lucky he just gave up assuming I was a police officer but it could have gone so horribly different.
>>
>>129661729

"I'm 5'11
>be 6' by age 12

wat
>>
>>129667297
>http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/curfew-on-alleged-apex-gang-member-eased-after-girlfriend-request/news-story/f001f4852057c1931ed7a29fc09ff955

>4 fucking redirects to get to a 'Subscribe NAO!!' page

Archive that shit, you cunt.
>>
>>129651573
for sure sounds like a meth speaks incident. good on you, this just convinced me to start taking my firearm training more seriously.
>>
>>129667698
If true, you did gods work.
>>
>>129661688
desu dropping 10mm was probably because the gun has to be made from forged steel (or hardened aluminum) or it will break.
10mm is too powerful, and it literally breaks guns that are made cheap, which is what the justice dept. wants.
Then again U.S. police force doesn't hold back on spending either so...w/e.
Then again the glock 20 is polymer and comes chambered in 10mm.
>>
>>129662540
>>129663131
Bersa 380, that's my carry round. No 'muh stopping power' memes because I'd rather land all shots than deal with fighting recoil for grouping in a bad situation. Am woman, wrist intact.
>>
>>129667556

someone started a thread either here or on /k/ that showed a burlar's xray of his utterly destroyed arm shot by birdshot. There are 10000 variables in shooting the human body but I wouldnt discredit birdshot entirely. That being said, Its better to shoot to kill intruders. Why? It's based, it permanetly stops the threat, and in the US, it elimates the pesky and totally retarded chance of being sued by the burglar you shot.

Just use a slug or buckshot.
>>
>>129667721
sorry m8, will just greentext important bits

>AN alleged Apex gang member’s curfew has been relaxed after his lawyer argued it could affect his love life.
>The boy was charged with car theft after slamming a stolen vehicle into a tree in Hampton Park before up to seven males ran from the stolen vehicle in the early hours of May 1.
>On March 24, the boy and a 17-year-old companion broke into a Mt Eliza home and stole a Fiat station wagon and BMW station wagon.
>Judge gave the youth a supervision order and proposed a 9pm curfew
>But he changed it to 10pm after the boy’s lawyer argued “it can actually be inhibiting if he, say for example, gets a girlfriend.”
>>
>>129667556
This is my Boom Stick !
>>
One time I was in a road rage incident with a guy and we were driving side by side yelling at each other, and I leaned forward, not really thinking of it, and the person in the passenger seat goes, "He's reaching for something!" and they instantly hit the brakes.

I didn't even have a gun, nor did I mean to give the impression I was reaching for one.

Kinda glad they hit the brakes though, dude was all yelling about pulling over and fighting. Fuck that noise.

It was so stupid what started it. I pulled up to a light and looked at the car next to me and in the backseat was this 14 or 15 year old girl. She was kind of attractive... not to sound creepy but I ain't gonna lie either. In a couple years I'd marry her. Fuckin'... she waves at me and smiles, and right when I wave back everyone else in the car looks over and sees me. They thought I was some creeper hitting on their younger sister or some shit and started yelling and throwing stuff at my car. That's when I rolled down my window and started yelling back. "Fuck you!" and that kind of stuff.
>>
>>129668044
Unfortunately in Aus you're fucked whether you kill or injure the intruder. We have a guy being charged with murder ATM because he killed a pedo who broke into his home and tried rape his daughter. Keep in mind the father killed the intruder/pedo at the scene in self defense
>>
>>129667864
It is absolutely true anon. It is the story I tell at bars to get laid.
>>
>>129667721
>>129668113
https://archive.is/7258w
archive.is to make similar archived articles.
>>
>>129668297
wrong guy
>>129668088
https://archive.is/7258w
archive.is to make similar archived articles.
>>
>>129668113
"An armed society is a polite society."
>>
>>129665319
is this from the movie 300?
>>
>>129668259
It was actually not in self defence in some parts of the world. Sad. The day an intruder in you home cannot be shot.
>>
File: second-amendment.jpg (56KB, 520x452px) Image search: [Google]
second-amendment.jpg
56KB, 520x452px
>>129650415
every gun has a purpose
>>
>>129668259
You guys do trial by jury right??
This would be a great time for the jurors to set a huge precedent
>>
File: TryBeingMoreOfAWoman.jpg (108KB, 359x500px) Image search: [Google]
TryBeingMoreOfAWoman.jpg
108KB, 359x500px
>>129668009
>No 'muh stopping power' memes because I'd rather land all shots than deal with fighting recoil for grouping in a bad situation.

Bitch, please. You can drop a nigger with a .22 if you know how to aim.
My .38 derringer has worse recoil than my .44 with 180gr loads.

>Am woman, wrist intact.
Handie or GTFO
>>
>>129668475
We do but a lot of cases that don't involve murder go to a magistrate who makes the decisions, such as the case linked
>>
>>129668259
Man that's really unfortunate. However if I was him I would be at peace knowing I defended my daughter. The other side of the coin is that now he may not be there to raise her and provide further protection. It really is a shitty situation for him.

What (((should he have done under the law)))? Call the police and sit in a cuck chair as his daughter gets raped? I dont have an english word to describe my attitude towards rapists.
>>
>>129668548
still a British prison
>>
>>129650415
I kneecapped a muslim man after he left out poisoned peanut butter for my dog on my own back yard.
>>
>>129650415
Not a gun but kinda with a knife when I was 14 once. I can greentext if anyone wants
>>
>>129667698
nice dude. Ive wondered if I could fool someone doing this
>>
I had two minor incidents involving tweakers several years ago. This was before meth had become popular, but one house out where I lived had a couple living there. They were mostly not an issue, other than running a logsplitter at 3:00 AM on the weekends. Anyway, I was laying in my bed when I heard my front door jiggle against the deadbolt. I got up to check it out and the little peephole was covered and the door was still jiggling like someone was trying to manipulate the lock. I grabbed my cheap mossberg pump and racked it right next to the door. I already had a shell chambered, I just wanted to make that sound. It worked, I heard an "Oh shit" from the other side of the door and the sound of someone running away on my gravel driveway.

Another night, my dog who had slept through the first incident, was barking away in the middle of the night. I came outside with my pump and this tweeker was trying to siphon gas out of my truck. I made him siphon it back into my tank and he then took off running. The tweeker's chevy stayed in my driveway for a week before he came back and got it while I was at work. He also syphoned the freon from my old AC unit when he got his car, but I didn't realize that until the AC guy showed up and told me why it wasn't working. Anyway, two incidents of self defense without firing my weapon.
>>
>>129668475
Oh I just realized you're referring too the pedo intruder case. I'm not sure but I think it will go before a jury. Hopefully he's acquitted but fuck who knows. My family wants to move to the US as Aus isn't far off Sweden

>>129668582
Not sure, we have a duty to retreat, even from our own property. Any physical interaction with the intruder would have put the homeowner/father at risk of criminal charge
>>
>>129668582
Well it would be legal for the daughter to shoot the intruder defending herself.
>>
>>129650415
would not be breathing today if I didn't, actually 3 times in my life. Reason being that part in your brain that causes fear doesn't work in mine, and I kind of like life and death situations so I've inadvertently put myself in several life/death situations. Usually involved being in a nigger neighborhood...
Had to pull a knife on a negroid on Saturday, told him one more step and one of us is going to die and the other is going to jail, whats it going to be? He decided to fuck off and walk off and no one died and no one went to jail.
>>
>>129654729
Been to Morocco. Parts of it are beautiful. Others not so much. I enjoyed the food a lot.
>>
File: 1493623926236.png (100KB, 1092x2188px) Image search: [Google]
1493623926236.png
100KB, 1092x2188px
>>129650415
no but one time I wrecked a kid with a hockey stick
>>
>>129668259
Not surprised seeing how this is the country that banned Nerf guns
>>
>>129668788
>Any physical interaction with the intruder would have put the homeowner/father at risk of criminal charge

Absolute fucking madness. I suggest calling or writing your politician for answers
>>
>>129650415
reminds me of that story where some dindus were trying to break in and he poked the mosin bayonet through the mail slot and got one of them.

that yelp bro
>>
>>129654729
damn dude, that's nuts
>>
>>129668943
Hahahaha
>>
I can greentext an incident I had with some niglets I had when I was 14 if anyone wants. I scared them off with a knife.
>>
>>129656263
>You have to pick one
Not if it's a wheel gun.
>>
>>129654729
>broke his fingers

Fucking A anon. Good fucking work you guys have balls of steel
>>
>>129669129
some spinnydoos are only .38 special. .357s are the ones that can take both
>>
I never have, and I hope to never have to.

I feel you on the gun laws, OP. I live in California as well and I had to go featureless with my AR15 in order to avoid having to register it as an assault weapon with the state gov.
>>
>>129657689
Some women complain that .40 is too snappy.
>>
>>129668933
Need a license that you have to jump through countless hoops for a paintball gun also

>>129668935
Politicians here are useless. This country embraces its lack of ability to defend itself. If you yanks wanted to take over Aus you could do it very easily since we have such a timid population for the most part. QLD and some rural towns are tough as nails though
>>
>>129667956
All barrels and chambers are made from forged steel, the frame can be aluminum or polymer. The 10mm is brutal on poorly made guns, but it's based on the quality of the frame (and recoil spring, and other parts of the action) rather than the material.
>>
>>129669129
>Not if it's a wheel gun.

Yes, you fucking mong.
Put a .357 in a .38 revolver and fire it. I double dare you, faggot.
>>
>>129667556
>birdshot
It'll struggle to put someone down unless you are right at point blank range. In that instance it won't disperse enough to be any less effective than buck. So if you live in the country get buckshot. But if you live in cramped apartments, you might want to consider bird, as if you miss (yes I know point blank, but it can happen) your not ripping through flimsy interior walls and potential collateral damage. If you are confident that you can hit, even under such stressful circumstances, I'd go with slugs.
>>
>>129668726
I fantasize about this constantly. My friend's dog died after someone left poison food in a park. Fucking mudslimes.
>>
>>129669347
>Some women complain

ya dont say

>>129669262
I hope you went with just a kydex grip instead of the absolutely fucked buttstock.

As for me, going featureless wasnt a big deal to me. Rifle came with a fixed buttstock, I wanted a brake anyway, I wanted an AFG anyway, kydex grip aint shit, and I got to remove my bullet button. I own an HK91 clone
>>
>>129658923
They do. With a ccw it says on the license that alcohol/drugs voids the permit. They test law enforcement also after a shooting. uscca is good for insurance
>>
>>129669357
It sucks that /pol/ redpills me on the reality of Australia. The American stereotype is that you guys are all tough as nails, tanned badasses who are almost identical to us culturally.

Same goes for Scotland, Americans think Scots are cool sounding William Wallaces when theyre mostly cucked to hell.
>>
>>129650415
some guy i know found some guy stealing construction tools off his ranch in the country
he shot hime and burned him in a ditch
>>
>>129650415
I learned from watching a black lady scream her ass off at a ghetto nig trying to get $5 from her at 1am. If you're in the right, whether you fight or not, draw attention. The noise/possibility of attention aggravates and distracts the party who's not in the right. They freak out because it upsets the aggression dynamic.

I'm 6ft 190 and mildly trained. I don't pick fights. I haven't had to fight in 15years because I do what i described above as though I'm Conor McGregor. It's strangely satisfying to talk endless shit to a guy trying to intimidate you, knowing that if he musters up the courage to actually assault you, he's gonna be all emotionally unhinged plus everyone's watching plus you're just standing there telling him to fuck himself and calling him a munchkin. Just don't start the fights.
>>
>>129650415
>be me in Australia studying abroad

Was on a cross country roud trip for spring break from Cook to Syndey. Cant remember where we stopped but it was in a small town on the ocean near midnight. I pull into a parking lot with 4 others to strech our legs after driving in this camper van shit. See 4 dudes in a van next to us that seem shifty. Stay in the car. Friend opens the door and gets out. These meth heads start screaming at him, calling him johnny and saying their gonna kill him. He jumps back in as I throw it in reverse. Just in time as the guy smashes a bottle over the top of the door that had just closed. Peel out and hit the police station. Cops act like they could care less about the situation. They tell me not to worry and that it was my fault for being a tourist and not knowing the area. Try to tell them where the meth heads were to try and stop a future attack but the cop walks away mumbling under his breath.

This was the first time I learned that you cant trust cops to defend you. Also not the only story I have from violent events in australia that a gun would have prevented.

Also had a friend get mugged waiting for a bus in downtown gold coast area. Right next to very expensive hotels, not even in the sketchy part. 6 dudes with knives beat him into a coma for two days. He was in a busy part of town. No one tried to interfere or do anything.

Also while in Australia taking one of the last bus rides home from bars, we see a meth head figetting in the back. Its just me and one of my buddies. He goes to my friend starts "measuring" him visually. Tells him he could kill him by putting him right through that window. (6'2" and 205 here btw). Bus driver ignores it and we start getting physical with the dude. Luckily he was small and it didnt take much to push him off. Got off on the next stop.

Someone in Australia gave me a grave warning. He told me to never let them take your guns like they had there, that it was the single worst decision ever.
>>
>>129656581
Sounds very niggerish
>>
>>129669357
Maybe embrace abo? Boomerangs are fucking terrifying.
>>
>>129669655

I prefer having a break as well. I miss the hell out of my vfg. The fin wrapped around my grip didnt bother me as much one I installed a thumb rest; it helped with having a better grip, especially if I was merely holding it with one hand
>>
>>129670095
M8 you're not a real man if you need guns to feel safe. That cop has a point, if you live in a shitty area then move away like everyone else does. Stop being a tourist and getting yourself into trouble.
>>
>>129670095
I got back to the states and bought a springfield xd-9 so I can defend myself from this shit in the future. Im amazed the huge problem Australia has with meth and coke. There was always a shit ton of violnce going on. Not sure if it was the gold coast area or what
>>
>>129650415
No gun, but had to pull a knife on a nigger once
>Visiting family in California
>Late flight into Oakland International
>Catch the last Bart to Del Norte at 11pm
>Just me alone in the train car reminiscing about why I left this shitty state
>Suddenly near Emeryville, a wild nigger appears
>Of all the seats he takes, it's the one across from my row
>Looks at me, I look at him, no words
>He starts some small talk, asking if I was around here
>Give short and vague BS answers, not his business to know
>Asks where I got my leather jacket
>"Costco" (True story)
>"Bullshit lemme see that"
>"No thanks"
>"Sheeit I just wanna try it on an..."
>"I said NO THANKS"
>He gets mad and starts getting up
>*Click* http://www.coldsteel.com/6.html
>He freezes, stares at it. It's basically a pocket sword.
>Backs off, mumbles something about crazy crackaz and moves to another car.
>He shuffles off at the next stop
>I still have the knife pointed at him and make sure he sees it through the window
>Get off at my stop and get picked up by my bro without incident
>>
>>129669984
Scotts are a proud people how dare you insult their manliness. Just because they want to fuck other men and do drugs 24/7 doesn't make them "not men".
>>
no. my property is on 10 acres of land away from the city with warning/trespassing signs all over. only locals and the occasional lost tourists pass by my land. im always shooting on my land, so people tend to stay away.
>>
File: Millennials.jpg (33KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
Millennials.jpg
33KB, 500x486px
>>129670295
>M8 you're not a real man if you need guns to feel safe.

I'm still gonna shoot you in the face when you try to break into my home at 3am.

Nigger.
>>
File: thatismynigger.png (45KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
thatismynigger.png
45KB, 500x350px
>>129654729
>>I kept tazing the nignog leader again and again until he looked dead
>>Broke his fingers with a boulder that was on the street
>>
>>129669984
Those Aussies exist but are a minority, you'll find them further north. In major cities we're equally as fucked as the super liberals you have in SF or LA

>>129670095
Yep police here don't give 2 fucks. They even let some junkie drive up the main city streets and killed a bunch of people. Never once attempted to actively stop him, they just followed

>>129670212
If boomerangs worked the aboriginals would still run the country
>>
>>129670295
Wasnt living there. Had only stopped in a pretty nice town to stretch before continuing. There were 3 dudes and 2 girls in our vehicle against 4 meth'd out people with broken bottles for weapons. We didnt have anything on us to defend ourselves. If you knew how bad the drug problem was in australia youd shut your stupid mouth. Some drugged up meth head isnt going to feel shit when they get attacked back.
>>
>>129670299
we probably have one of the worst drug problems per capita of any 1st world country. Countless friends of mine have done meth
>>
>>129670519
No hes right I should have taken 4 meth heads on in hand to hand combat to prove how much of a man I am
>>
>>129670398
I mean he could've been ripping you off, bat that's just how blacks are. They are high time preference and low IQ, got to keep that in mind. He saw no one else was there and just wanted to chit chat, and because he is low IQ and high time preference , he doesn't recognize personal space. Or he could've just been trying to steal your jacket, sometimes it's hard to tell with blacks.

You're just being asshole here though, knife was very uneccesary
>>
>>129670556
Yeah I never understood this. At least in the gold coast area there was always a shit ton of drug related crime. I remember a club I frequented got busted for having $22 mil in cocaine they were distributing to people.

Why did you ever let the government take your guns?
>>
>>129670519
>>129670587
>Falling for such obvious b8

Sad!
>>
File: 165.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
165.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
have a lame one

>about 2 years ago
>roughly 2AM
>dog starts barking and runs out doggie door
>watched raccoons a few days earlier roaming the street
>didn't want my dog to get fucked up (22lb French Bulldog)
>grab .22 rifle and get ready to protect battlebuddy
>turn on 2nd story lights which pretty much illuminates entire house
>notice dog is barking at gate that leads to front of the house
>look through peephole on door and notice people by my car
>they got startled by the commotion and ran away before i even had a chance to open the door

turns out it was a couple of transients that were opening unlocked cars and stealing valuables. GF and I aren't retards that keep doors unlocked/valuables in car. They were caught by police the next night because they did the same thing one street over even though dozens of people had called cops night it happened in my neighborhood

had i looked out bedroom window i would have noticed it was niggers and grabbed my pistol and just yelled at this idiots. Goes to show that even a little dog is useful in home defense as an alarm.
>>
>>129670295

>M8 you're not a real man if you need guns to feel safe.

Cuck, the post.

When you're surrounded by 6 niggers who want to rob you then rape your girlfriend I'm sure you'll fight them off because you're such a badass mother fucker.

Also all those old men who have guns to defend themselves because they physically can't fight anymore, they're not 'real men' either right?
>>
>>129670873
With the amout of newfag libtards here now, one can never be sure. Everything feels like bait
>>
>>129670556
Fair enough. You could still consider things like snakes or scorpions secured to sticks.
>>
>>129670721
>No hes right I should have taken 4 meth heads on in hand to hand combat to prove how much of a man I am

That works, too.
Everyone is a tough guy until the first punch.
When you're outnumbered, and unarmed, you have to wreck the guy who starts the fight.
And you don't stop until they're all running away, or you're dead.

Being armed usually works out better, for you not them.
>>
>>129670868
lmao I have been to that club. I know the exact one you are talking about.

>Why did you ever let the government take your guns?
Idk people happily gave them up after port arthur

>>129671206
Considering building a moat and filling the pit with snakes
>>
File: CE.jpg (430KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CE.jpg
430KB, 1920x1080px
>>129650415

>be me 14
>mother was being stalked on her way through grocery store
>she calls my grandfather
>he says don't go home and come to his house instead
>grandfather retired cop
>grabs his .357 he carried on the force
>waits for her to get there
>he keeps the lights off as the guy drives by
>circles back around
>she gets to the door as he parks at the sidewalk
>he gets out and starts moving quickly to her
>grandfather opens the door, walks out, barrel first
>holyshit.exe
>guy turns to run
>grandfather fires a shot
>hits the car
>guy curls up on the ground
>grandfather stands over him, hammer back, waiting for cops to show
>guy pissed himself
>cops show up
>grandfather holds up badge
>they arrest the fuck

Good times
>>
>>129670923
>All you have is a little doggo, a 22 rifle, and a handgun

At least get a cheap shotgun ffs
>>
>>129670996
Eh maybe I don't know my own b8 skills, whatever.
>>
>>129665576
>>129665961
What's the best cheap .22 to pick up for someone with just a little shooting experience? Thanks in advance fellas
>>
>>129671368
>When you're outnumbered, and unarmed, you have to wreck the guy who starts the fight.

Intimidation only goes so far m8, there a places where things like that just makes the situation worse. If you aren't armed it's best sometimes to just run. I'm not talking about your average bar fight, more like a proper gang fight where the guys you piss off have a need to keep their reputation up.
>>
File: 1103.jpg (27KB, 825x195px) Image search: [Google]
1103.jpg
27KB, 825x195px
>>129671613

Ruger 10/22

Legendary.

Can't go wrong.
>>
>>129671802

This.

Anyone can have a knife on them.

All it takes it one and you're done.

Live to fight another day.
>>
>>129671522
no i have a .308 bolt, a rem870 12 gauge shotgun, another pistol (S&W Shield), and an AR-15. As well as a few AR lowers. All were locked up in garage except the .22 which was out for whatever reason and the pistol which i keep in the nightstand
>>
>>129671613
>What's the best cheap .22 to pick up for someone with just a little shooting experience?

Fuck cheap.
Get a Ruger MKII, with a bull barrel.
10+1
Can put 10 rounds into a 2" target at 50 yards in 20 seconds.

I bought a 10/22 takedown for my daughter for her 8th birthday last October. She can put 10 rounds into a 1" bullseye @100 yards in under 30 seconds now.
>>
>>129661729
This fat ass spam eating island nigger is larping as an olympic boxer yet looking back on the heavyweight trials for Golden Gloves for the past 5 years shows no fatass Roman Reigns wannabe from NorCal...hmmm fat ass try again.
>>
>>129670923
thats a cute doggo anon. Do you like french bulldogs as pets?
>>
>>129669084
Ye go on lad.
>>
>>129670767
>telling someone to relax around blacks
>>
>>129667509

10 for a pistol.
>>
>>129672300
yeah he's great... very goofy. He has a kong thats the shape of a bone and he will hold in his mouth and smack the shit out of his toy balls to the point where the ball flies off and nearly breaks shit. We try to limit his toy time cuz he's pretty rough on them and we dont want him losing teeth.

Will tear apart stuffed toys and tennis balls within minutes. It's actually amazing to see since he's so small. Very high energy for a short period of time then cuddle bug for rest of the day
>>
We need a guns of /pol/ thread soon, I always enjoy them.

Have a Sig P226 in a .40, two tactical Mossbergs in 12 and 20, a Remington 870, A Binelli, two ARs in .223 and .308, several bolt action deer rifles, and recently picked up an X95 Tavor.
>>
>>129667509
10 rds. Idk if that's enforced for non-residents tho
>>
>>129671802
>there a places where things like that just makes the situation worse

How can a 'situation' get worse than 6 methed-out cunts who want to kill you for shits and giggles?

A corner is a corner. Sometimes, there is nowhere to run.

>If you aren't armed it's best sometimes to just run.
>If you aren't armed

I don't know what to tell you.
The government considers you 'armed' if you're holding a fucking rock.
Maybe pulling down your pants and showing lube works for you.
If so, enjoy.
>>
>>129672971
>Have a Sig P226 in a .40, two tactical Mossbergs in 12 and 20, a Remington 870, A Binelli, two ARs in .223 and .308, several bolt action deer rifles, and recently picked up an X95 Tavor.

>NO boating accident where all guns were lost at sea

On the bright side, you have decades of free buttsex to look forward to.

BTW, you're the catcher.
>>
>>129661729
This nigga got FLAIR CHOPS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.