[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zeitgeist The Movie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7065.jpg (30KB, 273x364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7065.jpg
30KB, 273x364px
Has /pol/ watched this movie yet? It really blew my mind, got redpilled hard
>>
>>129650293
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQUhJTxK5mA
>>
>>129650293

Zeitgeist is low level tier shit and probably controlled opposition with a whole bunch of new age bullshit mixed through it.
>>
>>129651273

Be sceptical of anything that promotes global unity - remember that a one world government is their ultimate aim.

Life must express itself in all sorts of forms. A globalized society without borders will destroy human cultures and mongrelize the entire world - easily ruled over by certain elites.
>>
>>129650293
It blew my wind about 10 years ago when i first saw it. Its literally the reason im here writing this reply right now. In saying that, a lot of it is bullshit. The stuff about the fed is true though.
>>
>le Jesus is Horus meme
I will always hate this movie for popularizing this lie
>>
>>129651273
it's a nice entry red pill though
my first one besides 1984 and brave new world
in the 2nd and 3rd zeitgeist sequel i imediatelly realised what was the (((agenda)))

overall those are good informational documentaries but they HAD to be taken in with a healthy dose of scepticism and criticall thinking
>>
>>129652281

I've been researching this stuff for nearly 2 decades now and i believe i can say with a large amount of certainty that anyone who espouses such ideas is luciferian controlled opposition.

People such as Jordan Maxwell are a good example of that.

Here's a small secret: the catholic church projected a semi-pagan narrative unto the bible during the council of nicea.

Occultists, satanists and luciferians then went along with that because it gave them the oppertunity to debunk christianity as a whole.

One hand feeds the other. Both serve the same master. It's a hegelian dialectic and the ultimate synthesis is a New World Order.

If you want to know the spiritual Truth of Yahshua, read the new testament. Thats literally all you have to do.
>>
>>129650293
A lot of it is BS, the guys does not understand the economy, and the part about Panama was BS, US didnt kill a dictator to avoid signing the treaty...after signing the treaty, stupid
>>
its bluepilled garbage dressed up as a redpill. avoid.
>>
File: kp.jpg (37KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
kp.jpg
37KB, 636x358px
>>129651273
>>129655646
this

>>129652042
this, was great as a teenager but you grow out of that shit real quick and become NATSOC if your aren't an ape
>>
That's a joke, right? Literally every claim in that movie has been thoroughly proven to be a shameless lie. Try doing some research on multiple conflicting views before you decide some shit like zeitgeist is redpilled.
>>
>>129650293

If you want some REAL pills, check this out... it's done in very broad strokes and at certain points in the presentation lacks a bit of depth. But most of it held up to my own research:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtBz1roiQR8

Have fun. Peace.
>>
don't trust movies. the jooos control the movie industry
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.