[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Islam in your city/town

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0497.jpg (68KB, 660x780px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0497.jpg
68KB, 660x780px
I stumbled upon the following post (admittedly somewhat clickbait-y) and was wondering how the Islamic infiltration is progressing in your area. In the DFW area there are at least 10 "Islamic centers" within a 10 mile radius of me. Then again, I live in a very large metro area.

Can any /pol/tards fill me in on what's happening around you?

http://100percentfedup.com/my-hometown-is-gone-a-shocking-first-hand-account-of-the-islamization-of-an-american-small-town/
>>
File: 1487102330671.jpg (266KB, 1013x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487102330671.jpg
266KB, 1013x960px
>>129650078
>Right before we moved I went to the ER. The nurse practitioner was a Muslim immigrant (Bosnia), and the doctor she worked under was a Muslim immigrant (Pakistan). I remember how during the visit I suddenly became very aware of the cross I always wear around my neck.

kek is this a parody

"Literally the only people who want to take good jobs in my depressing shithole part of the country are foreigners, but they're foreign, so it's their fault"
>>
Then the story I posted is merely a microcosm of the decline of western civilization and the resulting influx of foreigners. They may be Muslim, they may be Hispanic, but cultural differences are bound to cause alarm and dismay from the native population.

I'd wager that that article isn't a parody; it's simply anecdotal, and it could happen in your city or town within a few years.
>>
mosques are literally shrines to a mass murdering rapist. pretty sick. One can only assume that muslims want to murder and rape us just like their prophet did, who they love so much.
>>
>>129650078
I see burqas lurking around the English department of my university (they're Saudis). I see burqas lurking around cafes and the local Walmart once the sun goes down. I swear they're nocturnal. I see hijabis and other creatures quite a lot. I think they're about 15% to 20% of my city's population.
>>
>>129652027
>who they love so much
In Islam, the Prophet is the Beloved One.
God made the creation for him
>>
>>129650441
"literally the only residents left in my town are cockroaches and rats, but they're not human , so it's their fault"
FTFY
>>
>>129653454
eh? god is a figment of muhammad's imagination, brainlet.
When muhammad wanted to do something... like rape a captive, he asked god (himself) if it was ok. And of course, god (himself) said yes.
>>
>>129650078
theres a giant mosque right across the street from my local church. Its been being built for 10 years now. its a pretty small town.
>>
>>129654370
Al Kawthar 108
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful. I Surely We have given thee abundance of good.
So pray to thy Lord and sacrifice.
Surely thy enemy is cut off (from good).

I ohpe for you, God isn't real and the Quran is not His Word.

If not, that was He said to His Prophet, prototype of the believer. Look how God talk about Himself, He use Him(Allah), We and I.
>>
There was an Islamic Cultural Centre near my house. Vandalised and shut down.

Now that I think of it the only place I see them is when they clog up hospital waiting rooms with their kids running around. (note I'm a leaf) And once my dad mentioned to me (Lebanese Christian) when we were at an NHL game that out of the twenty thousand there wasn't a single hijab. I'm pretty sure that they all stay in their neighbourhoods but currently my province is shutting down most illegal schools i.e. the ones that only teach the Quran or the Torah so they can't be indoctrinated as easily. The smarter second generation Muslims are even starting to realise that the House of Saud is the shittiest place in the world.

So to answer your question: very fucking slow or not happening at all. The rest of leafville isn't as liberal as Toronto.
>>
I grew up in the town where 90% were muslims, it was the greatest time in my entire life
>>
>>129652145
Mississauga?
>>
File: comfy.jpg (10KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
10KB, 282x179px
There isn't a single Muslim within 45 minutes of my town, and then they're only there because of a university that has a lot of Saudi exchange students. No idea how far after that you have to drive to find more.
>>
>>129650078
Video of the church being turned into a mosque:

https://youtu.be/9kclS3Y3QOs
>>
>>129650078
I have never seen a muslim IRL. Not a single one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

central FL btw
>>
File: 130602[1].gif (282KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
130602[1].gif
282KB, 480x320px
>>129650078
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.