[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Shining a light on the dark corners of the web"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Hatewillneverwin.png (485KB, 586x388px) Image search: [Google]
Hatewillneverwin.png
485KB, 586x388px
Listen up faggots the (((scientific))) american has found out you use HATE WORDS 12% of the time and that this is an unpleasant place.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/shining-a-light-on-the-dark-corners-of-the-web1/

>It’s definitely a hateful place and quite unpleasant. It’s not nice looking at it. My colleagues and I have some best practices: we advise whoever is working with us not to spend too much time continuously on the website, and to take breaks. We have this inside joke to every once in a while go and look at cat pictures.

>hateful place
>>
>>129649514
I love all of you.

Even faggot OP and that scientific little cunt.
>>
>>129649514

sucks to be you kike, now you are here forever.
>>
>>129649514
Fuck nigger chink faggot pussy cock spic titties commie cunt bitch kike shit cock

And finally... liberal
>>
>>129649514
>It’s definitely a hateful place and quite unpleasant. It’s not nice looking at it. My colleagues and I have some best practices: we advise whoever is working with us not to spend too much time continuously on the website, and to take breaks. We have this inside joke to every once in a while go and look at cat pictures.

lol
>>
Bump to celebrate our greatest achievement
>>
>>129649514
What's this niggers name? I'm not clicking on his article.
>>
>>129649514
Someone should have warned him that he's trapped here now.
>>
>>129651829
Vsauce, micheal here
>>
So liberals quantified through he number of no-no words how horrible /pol is to them? They could have saved the money and just visited the place. I hate the racism here, but there are plenty of discussions I have had with racists and frankly i like the racists better than SJWs. Plus it is just fun to say nigger and faggot. nigger nigger faggot spic fuck.
>>
>we advise whoever is working with us not to spend too much time continuously on the website, and to take breaks.

WEAK FUCKING FAGGOTS

>tfw our board is treated as hazmat
>>
>>129651001
>now you are here forever.
True. It's like an episode of the Twilight Zone. Within a year he'll be posting about the need to limit immigration.

BTW, being on 4chan since something like 2006 I thought I knew what bad intent was. I was wrong.

There was a thread yesterday about Jerry Saltz, New York Times senior art critic demanding to see conservative art. I decided to check it out. That twitter stream was fucking frightening. The level of pure malevolence felt the same as what I felt during makes my childhood visit to Dachau. It's like New York Jews have been possessed by demonic forces from Hell. One is left with the feeling that Jerry Salt masturbates while wearing an SS uniform.

But hey, that's just me. I'm sure he doesn't drink the blood of Jewish babies.
>>
>>129649514
>(((scientists)))
>cat pictures
fucking toxoplasmosis strikes again
>>
I agree the internet was a much better place before toxic websites like Faceberg.
>>
File: 97% of scientists agree.png (58KB, 1235x610px) Image search: [Google]
97% of scientists agree.png
58KB, 1235x610px
>>129649514
>12% hate words
>>
did this nigger get niggered? Does he need a de-niggerization? Put him in the chamber for deniggerization, hurry before he turns into nigger.
>>
>>129649514
They talk about /pol/ as if it were a sulfur mine filled with bloodthirsty ape-men who are constantly angry
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.