[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaving Commiefornia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1424844161838.png (75KB, 1418x946px) Image search: [Google]
1424844161838.png
75KB, 1418x946px
Newfag here and my first post. I'm disgusted at the idea of having a child and raising them just to be indoctrinated by commiefornias progressive ideology in school. Working towards a degree and should be finished in a couple to a few years, what are the best places to live without shitskin culture and schools that tell my kid they fall on a gender spectrum? My top pick so far is Montana.
>>
Jews run Montana. They're extort your mother for her house if they find out you posted here.

Fact is, unless we have a Jew free all white nation there will be nowhere left to go. You need to make that your goal, not moving another exit down the highway.
>>
>>129648137
The south and least are 15x worse....so yeah flock to Texas or the non pacific west like all the other faggot lovers
>>
just move to San Diego

Isn't it a nice place?
>>
File: IMG_4564.png (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4564.png
39KB, 640x480px
hold out a little longer senpai
>>
File: IMG_4582.jpg (34KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4582.jpg
34KB, 600x512px
>>129648383
wtf I said senpai not senpai
>>
>>129648445
t.newfag
>>
>>129648355
It's expensive as hell.
>>
No. Stay right where you are. I was born and raised in Washington state. From an early age I saw how you californians corrupted everything you touch, first turning seattle into gay central and slowly spreading east. You did the same to Oregon too. Later I moved to Colorado for uni. Nearly every nu-male I talked to said they lived/were born in California. I visited Austin 2 years ago. The cowboy days were long gone and the "keep Austin wierd" shirts would have made the Texas Rangers vomit in their graves. Not to mention the hobo tranny that city worships. I'm sick of you.
>>
File: degrees.jpg (117KB, 1322x325px) Image search: [Google]
degrees.jpg
117KB, 1322x325px
>>129648137
why are you finishing your degree in california anon? why don't you transfer to a conservative university, and maybe there you'll learn about other conservative places to live
>>
I think about leaving sometimes too, but my wife won't even talk about it.
>>
javascript:quote('129648289');
Jews run this whole country and Commiefornia is their shining example of how a state should be run. Jews aren't going anywhere anytime soon, just like multiculturalism. I need to leave so that any offspring I do have, they grow up with a good set of values and an education. Commiefornia promotes degeneracy to no end.

javascript:quote('129648383');
I've looked into the state of Jefferson briefly. I don't see that happening within the next few years and can't wait around for comrade Jamal and comrade jose to subjugate me, because whitey is mean.
>>
personally i'm thinking about utah
>>
>>129648137
Someone from my work is moving away from here. He said Uhauls going out are $2000+ but coming back are like $300. Its like white flight on a whole other level.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.