[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being transgender is NOT a mental illness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 267
Thread images: 53

File: 1467458498841.jpg (130KB, 1300x919px) Image search: [Google]
1467458498841.jpg
130KB, 1300x919px
I used to think transgenders are mentally ill until my professor explained to me exactly what transgenderism is.

Transgender people know they are biologically one sex, but their mind more closely matches the other sex's mind when based on social constructs of what a male or female mind should be like.

For example, a stereotypical American male likes to watch football on Saturday nights while drinking beer.

A typical female may prefer to bake a cake or go shopping at the mall.

If you're a male who prefers the latter, your mind doesn't match society's definition of what a male should be like. Hence you may choose to identify as transgender.

That's basically it. It's definitely not a mental illness.
>>
>>129647061
Sage
>>
File: IMG_4443.png (161KB, 1024x597px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4443.png
161KB, 1024x597px
>>
>>129647479
how does one sage a thread?
>>
S A G E D
>>
File: 1471033371543.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1471033371543.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
>>129647061
>social construct
>>
File: tenor.gif (181KB, 220x212px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
181KB, 220x212px
>>129647061
That watermarked picture is better triggering material than that post.
>>
>>129647061
>For example, a stereotypical American male likes to watch football on Saturday nights while drinking beer.
>A typical female may prefer to bake a cake or go shopping at the mall.

true, but it also has to do with natural hormones which affects body shape and facial aesthetics. perhaps chemicals in the water and food also has something to do with it.

this is the one issue /pol/ is really retarded on.
>>
>>129647061
So what you're saying is trans people just reinforce gender stereotypes, gotcha.
>>
>>129647061
You're right OP. Let's make sure everyone has access to life-destroying hormones and can get their genitals chopped off whenever they want. Let's also make sure children have access to these services, can't start them too early. There's no way an 8 year old wouldn't be 100% sure about their gender identity
>>
>>129647061
Bait but ...
Why does baking a cake require you to have your dick lopped off?
>>
>>129647061
>but their mind more closely matches the other sex's mind when based on social constructs of what a male or female mind should be like.
>their mind matches other than what is factual
>mind ignores truth
So... mentally ill
>>
>>129647061
I'm an art student who hates sports and typically played with dolls when I was younger.

I'm still a man and those things still have mental illnesses, faggot
>>
File: 1495672307068.jpg (41KB, 455x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495672307068.jpg
41KB, 455x600px
>>129647061
>until my professor explained to me

Liberal kike faggot detected, needs gassing immediately for posting shitty indoctrination bait thread
>>
>>129647584
In the options column write sage
>>
Hah, even in their own pictures liberals manage to make themselves look like fags, it's truly impressive.
>>
>>129647983
No, what I was endeavoring to convey is that people don't feel comfortable when their mind doesn't match the rest of their body, so it is normal for them to yearn for hormone therapy and surgery.

>>129648102
You do realize that trans people have existed forever, right? Why would you be opposed to making them feel better in their body? Some fat people don't fee comfortable in their body so they lose weight. Surgery is the remedy for some trans people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov-ocQpQtrw
>>
>>129648630
>Why would you be opposed to making them feel better in their body?
I'd rather just shoot them to be honest, then they don't ever have to worry about the body they hate so much ever again.
>>
>>129647983
The problem is that people are becoming more androgynous. Why idk

>>129648102

Just because the left hijacked it in order to push for the really sick stuff like pedophilia and worse doesn't mean there aren't people who feel depressed at the thought of being seen as a male
>>
>>129647061
>but their mind more closely matches the other sex's mind when based on social constructs of what a male or female mind should be like

This does not make them the other gender. Gender is biological. Societal norms can go fuck themselves. Just because you aren't a stereotypical male doesn't make you a woman FFS.
>>
>>129647061
This is a retarded explanation that goes against what trannies themselves say they experience. "Baking a cake" is not limited to women only, they were not designed by nature to do it nor are they forced to by society. I can bake a damn cake if I please despite having a penis.
You can take this further by looking at cross dressing. Some people like wearing opposite gender clothes, but they don't consider themselves the opposite gender.
Trannies DO actually "feel" they are another gender. It has nothing to do with social constructs, although they use those to play pretend. They are mentally ill, end of discussion.
>>
>>129648630
What is the suicide rate among transgenders?
>>
>>129647061
sage
>>
>>129647061
>tomboys and guys who like to wear pretty clothes r transgender
wtf m8
>>
>>129647061
what

trannies hate their bodies, think they're disgusting and want to chop their dicks off

they're also massive sexual deviants
>>
>>129648897
>based on social constructs of what a male or female mind should be like
Except it's based on scans of brain activity. Is hgat biological enough for you?
>>
>>129647061
Yeah no your wrong, your professor is lying to you.
>>
>>129647061
If you think you need to chop off / scoop out your genitals to conform to a social construct you are mentally damaged.

you don't need to remove your dick if you like baking cakes you faggot retard.
>>
File: 1301367258388.jpg (62KB, 610x496px) Image search: [Google]
1301367258388.jpg
62KB, 610x496px
>>129647061
>>
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10061462/Stronger-men-are-more-right-wing.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/gym-bros-more-likely-to-be-right-wing-assholes-science-confirms

>until my professor indoctrinated me, I just didn't understand that social degeneration is completely normal!
>>
>>129649086
The brain follows the mind, not the other way around.

People who meditate alot have different brain chemistry.
Depressed people have different brain chemistry.

So obviously if you've convinced yourself that you are a girl your brain activity will start to appear more similar to female brain activity.

That doesn't prove fucking anything.
>>
>>129648691
>shoot them
How unamerican of you. Do you want to go around shooting anyone you don't like?
>>
>>129647061
I KNOW that im supposed to have two arms, however I think that I would feel more like myself if I chopped one off. Nothing wrong with this! Oh, and the government should pay for it!
>>
>>129647061
desu that doesn't sound bad, it becomes more like a mental illness when they undergo sex change ops and start dressing like the opposite gender.

I dont care if you dont want to watch football, but you dont have to fucking go shopping in a dress - and to think you're somehow the other gender because you "feel" feminine is just bull.
>>
>>129648911
You misconstrued what I articulated. The point is that transgenderism is completely normal and aspiring the transition is the logical trajectory that many trans people venture.
>>
File: aesthetic.jpg (21KB, 236x346px) Image search: [Google]
aesthetic.jpg
21KB, 236x346px
>Not having the integrity to figure out that this historically abnormal behaviour is one part of so called "progress"
>Not realizing that every goal of regressives, leftists, and neoliberals will lead to Colin Renfrews view of a total systems collapse
>>
>>129647061

perhaps "disorder" is a better word
>>
>>129647061
>be male that likes dresses
>"Welp, better chop my dick off and turn it inside out"

Totally normal, rational behavior
>>
>>129649785
>Welp, better chop my dick off and turn it inside out"
not all do this
>>
>>129647061
Sage
What has happened to /pol? Don't they know they we think traps should be gased?
Sage
>>
>>129649959
traps =/= trans

but yeah gas both
>>
>>129647061
>Transgender people know they are biologically one sex, but their mind more closely matches the other sex's mind when based on social constructs of what a male or female mind should be like.

> but their mind more closely matches the other sex's mind when based on social constructs of what a male or female mind should be like.

>other sex's mind when based on social constructs.

uhhhh, what...?

Is this a valid statement, "I am an American woman, but not an African woman?"
>>
>>129647061

nice b8 m8
>>
>>129647061
Congrats, you just encountered basic high school propaganda.
And yes changing sex because you don't feel like being a quarterback is absolute dementia.
Now can we please sage the bait thread
>>
just because some are not mentally ill doesn't mean that transgender isn't a symptom for a mental illness, therefore it's valid to treat it as such. caase in point tranny phantom.
Anyways sage
>>
>Transgender people know they are biologically one sex, but their mind more closely matches the other sex's mind

Yeah: mentally-ill.
>>
But multiple medical organizations in charge of catalog mental disordes and illness such as the ICD tells the absolute contrary. For fucks sake, the correct clinical condition of what you call "transgenderism" is actually named GID, (Gender Identity Disorder), also know as Gender Dysphoria. You just can't shove identity politics to science and medicine because it fulfils an agenda.

And let's not talk about the pic you choose to start a thread, being the prime example of I AM SILLY.
>>
>>129650058
>Is this a valid statement, "I am an American woman, but not an African woman?"

Coming from the perspective that the person saying this clearly has a cock and balls.
>>
File: bae and candace.jpg (87KB, 1024x702px) Image search: [Google]
bae and candace.jpg
87KB, 1024x702px
>>129649959
Oh they know, that's why they're doubling down.
>>
>>129647061
what if you like to bake a cake while drinking beer?

or watch football at the mall?
>>
>My beliefs don't line up with reality
Literally defined mental illness in the first paragraph OP, well done.
>>
>>129650369
no problem anon, gender is a spectrum, haven't you heard?
>>
>>129650341
There aren't any shills..........
>>
>>129647061
>Being transgender is NOT a mental illness
It clearly IS a mental illness. No "expert" libtard is going to find a way to justify the assertion that human chromosomes assign us the "wrong" sex. It's completely fucking retarded.

If you accept that being the "wrong" gender is a thing, then you must also accept the transableist movement where individuals claim they should be made handicapped because they were mistakenly born with working limbs.

These people are seriously sick, and their suicide rate confirms it.
>>
>>129650439
Again, that's the LEFT HIJACKING IT DUMBSHIT^
>>
>>129647061
Literally psychotic, delusional, hallucinatory.
Why do you make all these excuses for a bunch of psychotics? Why are they given a pass for false statements based on false beliefs, when no one else is?

I identify as THE UNIVERSE PERSONIFIED and therefore you have to conform to my beliefs. My pronouns are GOD, GODX, AND GOD$
>>
>>129647061
Except I can bake a cake and drink wine in a bathtub and not think, "teehee this makes me a woman now."

Why? Because I'm not mentally ill.
>>
>>129650493
>GOD$
How should I pronounce this? God-dollar, God-MONEY?
>>
File: baitzkrieg.jpg (8KB, 261x152px) Image search: [Google]
baitzkrieg.jpg
8KB, 261x152px
>>129650439
>>
By the way, this is a shill thread from leftypol that gets posted all the time, remember to sage faggot OP on the way out.
>>
>>129649539

>I don't like watching football
>better chop of my dick

perfectly normal

>>129647061

so basically it's people who are so fucking insecure about going against the mainstream that they have to sterilize and disfigure themselves to fit in?
>>
>>129650585
>How should I pronounce this?
please stop triggering GOD$, this is a highly inappropriate and frankly racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, antisemitic question
>>
>>129650585
You can't pronounce it, I have a unique gland in my throat that allows me to create a wider range of frequencies than normal people.

It sounds like an X, S, Q, and Z overlapping with one another.

"GOD$"

If you say it wrong you can't get into heaven.
>>
>>129650439
you misunderstood my question then. are you trans or not?
>>
File: doublestandard.jpg (47KB, 589x658px) Image search: [Google]
doublestandard.jpg
47KB, 589x658px
>>129650796

What about loxist?
>>
>>129647061
>Transgender people know they are biologically one sex, but their mind more closely matches the other sex's mind when based on social constructs of what a male or female mind should be like.

This literally makes no sense because it would mean things like an affinity for baking are the result of genetics and as a result they aren't social constructs when applied to gender roles.
>>
>>129647061
DSM-V disagrees with you, son.
>>
>>129647061
Sage this fucking slide shit.
>>
>>129651225
Here's /pol/ on trans people in a nutshell

>sage
>haha manlets btfo
>haha numales
>there's chemicals in the water that's turning the friggin frogs gay
>short manlet doesn't feel masculine
>just lift bro
>trans are mentally ill
>sage
>>
As a virgin who might be bi I can safely say trans are sick in the head even more than gays desu

Also traps
>>
>>129651669
>virgin
>trans are sick in the head

Just give it a another couple of years
>>
>>129647061
>tfw there are no such things as feminine males
That's the most retarded definition of gender roles I've ever heard
>>
File: 0aBhKRo.gif (2MB, 250x343px) Image search: [Google]
0aBhKRo.gif
2MB, 250x343px
>>129647061

They are indeed mentally ill. They continue to claim to be of the opposite gender than they actually are. I don't care if you want to dress up, take hormones or whatever, but if you have a penis you are a male. If you have a vagina, you are a female - or liberal "nu-male."

All the rest of you fucking nutjobs have done is make it OK to be ashamed of your birth gender instead of just being fine with who you are - no matter how you dress.
>>
>>129647061
it's a fucking defect u freaks
>>
>>129647061
>prefers to bake a cake
Gordon Ramsey and Guy Fierri are pretty unattractive females desu
>>
>>129651933
>feminine males

There are. They're called beta males. The term you guys like the throw around a lot

>>129652101

Of course it is. Have an actual argument?
>>
lmao copypasta
>>
>>129647061
>I prefer baking cakes on the weekends
>guess i'd better upset my natural hormonal balance with artificial chemicals and cut my dick off
>totally not crazy!
>>
>>129647061

If you are a biological male who likes to bake cakes then maybe you're just a male baker, not a fucking woman.
>>
>>129647061
Sage
>>
>>129652300
Some might have natural hormone levels which more closely match a woman's
>>
>>129647061
I don't like watching football or baseball, but that doesn't mean I identify as female.
I just don't share the same interests as Joe Sixpack. Be transgender if you want, but
>>
>>129652166
You actually believe this shit? Transgenderism is retarded because there is no such thing as having a "female brain" when biologically you have a y chromosome. It's preposterous. You can be a feminine ("beta") male, you can be homosexual, but you cannot genetically have a "female brain". It's as stupid as thinking you are an animal. It's called gender dysmorphia and it's a mental illness.

Libs only support this because transgenderism allows them to pretend that behaviours aren't biologically hardcoded through things like archetypes and instincts. And because they have a pathalogical disdain for traditional values and gender roles.
>>
>>129652832
gender effect on the brain is determined during gestation when differentiated brain structures form. If you have a penis, you also have a male brain structure.
>>
>>129652832
>Some might have natural hormone levels which more closely match a woman's
No, faggot, no female naturally has testosterone levels anywhere near those of a male.

Look, fag, I know science "triggers" you, but there are these things called CHROMOSOMES and they determine UNAMBIGUOUSLY what sex you are. Malfunctions are phenomenally rare, like one in a million, and cause all kinds of massive fuckups when they occur because our species naturally has two genders.Two. TWO.

Fucking libtards can't even count to two.
>>
>>129649539
>You misconstrued what I articulated.

>The point is that schizophrenia is completely normal and aspiring the transition is the logical trajectory that many schizo people venture.
>>
>>129647061

Your professor is full of shit. It is a mental illness. Case closed. End of discussion.
>>
>>
File: Sage Mears.jpg (16KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
Sage Mears.jpg
16KB, 214x317px
>>129647061
The suicide rate begs to differ with you, OP.
Be as girly as you want, I don't care, just don't fuck languages up with fictional genders and superfluous pronouns and we will get along.
>>
>>129647061
>social constructs
That phrase just obliterated your entire argument.

XX
XY

bingo bango. btfo mentally ill cunt
>>
Bate
>>
>>129647061
It is a mental illness. A delusion. I may enjoy shopping and baking but that doesn't mean I want to be a woman.

We live in a society where anyone can be anything. There's no need to alter yourself surgically.
>>
>>129648630
>trans people have existed forever
Way to bend history to support your degenerate views
>>
>>129653791
This, English is hard enough to learn
>>
its been proven that small doses of pimozide reduce gender dysphoria or transgenderism, showing that like other mental illnesses there is a pharmaceutical "cure"
>>
>>129649286
it proves mental illness
>>
>>129647061
>not a mental ilness
>mind matches something other than what it should
thats the definition of a mental illness
>>
>>129653071
gender dysphoria*
>>
also """""""gender""""""", gender roles, and sexual state, are all mutually exclusive, the mannerisms of a person does not make them physically identify as a woman
>>
>but their mind...
mental illness.
>>
this is such bait, i feel horrible for falling for this shit
>>
>>129647061
>ransgender people know they are biologically one sex, but their mind more closely matches the other sex's mind
completely unproven NEXT
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 163x308px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 163x308px
>>129654160
they have though...
>>
File: under-siege_large.jpg (78KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
under-siege_large.jpg
78KB, 600x429px
So because I"m conservative, I'm automatically fat.

aight then. I guess I'm not eating enough junk food, I need to gain some weight or else I'm not a true conservative according to libtards.
>>
>>129652832
No man is born with the estrogen count of even the butchiest dyke. He simply cannot produce it. If he could, he wouldn't need HRT. The closest thing a man could possibly relate to with a woman on a hormonal level is having a lack of testosterone. Lack of testosterone in men leads to weakness, lack of clarity, and overall dysphoria. In a society that's overwhelmingly hyper-sexualized, that might just manifest as gender or sexual dysphoria.
>>
File: IMG_4931.jpg (140KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4931.jpg
140KB, 750x1334px
>>129647061
Even if everything you say is true there is no reason for the average American to care.

This was use to be such a small percentage of people they never even organized. Trannys use to be rare and most of them held very traditional gender roles.

Now it is just a fad for small but growing group who are forever trying to shock a very desensitized population.

It is all very boring.
>>
There are only two sexes (male/female)
Genders are just a figment of your imagination.
>>
File: o-RACHEL-MADDOW-facebook.jpg (439KB, 1536x1778px) Image search: [Google]
o-RACHEL-MADDOW-facebook.jpg
439KB, 1536x1778px
>>129655033
Is it any surprise that Richard Maddow is a dyke?

>>129655413
Yes, but some identify more as they other one
>>
>>129655722
I know but I'm just saying that sexual orientations, and other genders are a figment of your imagination. I'm not saying these people should change or should be discriminated against (as I believe LGBT people should be treated equally) but when having heated debates about the subject this is something to keep in mind
>>
File: Sexuality.jpg (1MB, 1883x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Sexuality.jpg
1MB, 1883x2048px
>>129647061
>>
File: 83px-Logo_Front_National.svg.png (2MB, 2311x1348px) Image search: [Google]
83px-Logo_Front_National.svg.png
2MB, 2311x1348px
>>129647572
fixed
>>
File: image002.jpg (38KB, 624x447px) Image search: [Google]
image002.jpg
38KB, 624x447px
also here's something

It is true that men and women's faces tend to be on a sliding scale between masculine, androgynous, and feminine, with most people being somewhere in the middle
>>
Deport this fucker!!
>>
File: 00girls5.jpg (32KB, 504x335px) Image search: [Google]
00girls5.jpg
32KB, 504x335px
>>129656447

girls without makeup literally look like boys kek

wat do?
>>
>>129647061
Not wanting to watch football is different to wanting to chop your cock off and wear a dress.
>>
>>129657457
>wanting to chop your cock off

Going this far is delusion. I'll agree. They can't reproduce, and they lose the only thing about them that gives them the kind of sex life they want
>>
>>129653724
Topkek far more accurate
>>
>>129647983
pretty much senpai.
>>129648151
proof that trannism is a mental illness
>>
>>129647061
Bait.
You are talking about an Ideology, but not scientific facts.

Destroying your body just so It can fit your mental illness it's not something a sane person would do.
>>
>>129657807
Why do you guys keep replying to the OP saying the same excct thing as if it's profound?
>>
File: definitely_not_mentally_ill.jpg (583KB, 1499x996px) Image search: [Google]
definitely_not_mentally_ill.jpg
583KB, 1499x996px
>>129647061
>until my professor explained to me
Your professor would be fired if they didn't indoctrinate you into the New World Order.
Baking a cake or going to the mall is not degenerate. Taking meds to mutate your body into something it is not, is. Thus it IS mental illness.
>>
File: ts-michelle-firestone.jpg (116KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ts-michelle-firestone.jpg
116KB, 800x1200px
>>129657945
Yes, the ones who do that shit are mentally ill. You are cherry picking
>>
>>129647061
ok bill nye
>>
>>129658130
Trans stuff has always been /pol/'s biggest weakness. They have almost zero arguments besides "mentally ill" and I say that as a long time /pol/tard
>>
>>129647061
>Not a mental condition
>Literally describes it as abnormal brain function

Are you fucking daft
>>
You guys are really bad trained robots with half of you jerking it to traps on your other tab
>>
File: 53237440.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
53237440.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>129647061
If ur a male that likes to bake a cake, you become a baker and open a bakery.

are you retarded? What kind of argument is that
>>
>>129658419
transgenders that commit to HRT have a suicide rate of 40%
>>
File: gender dysphoria.png (244KB, 903x675px) Image search: [Google]
gender dysphoria.png
244KB, 903x675px
>>129647061
>>
File: .gif (792KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
.gif
792KB, 160x160px
OP abandoned the thread over an hour ago after the conversational damage was done. we need to start some new threads about critical thinking.

>>129649272
>>129649752
these things
>>
File: IMG_0800.jpg (10KB, 113x125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0800.jpg
10KB, 113x125px
>>129648630
>what I was endeavoring to convey
>>
File: 1496867531846.gif (1MB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
1496867531846.gif
1MB, 300x188px
>>129658728
>what is /pol/ and others telling them to kill themselves on the internet 24/7, calling them mentally ill while calling them manlets, or doxxing them.....because 4chinz..... so the secret is out, etc.
>>
File: trans regret.jpg (702KB, 1200x1677px) Image search: [Google]
trans regret.jpg
702KB, 1200x1677px
>>129658728
>>
>>129647061
this is the probably the stupidest thing I've read today

congratulations
>>
>>129647061
Bait thread, so sage...
But. The logic here is.
>I like to bake
>So I'll chop my dick and balls off.
>Go through painful surgeries.
>Take hormones the rest of my life.
>And kill myself when my boyfriends are upset when they find out that I used to be a dude.

Yeah. Makes perfect sense.
Or. You can just not be a mentally unstable queer and just be yourself. Do what you want and just not give a shit.
Simple? Right?
>>
>>129647061
What you described is just masculine/feminine traits. Gender dysphoria is an entirely different ballpark.
>>129658419
Because it's the truth. Wanting to mutilate yourself and take drugs to change your physiology because you're so uncomfortable with your body that you're considering suicide is on par with schizophrenia. We shouldn't be telling our kids it's a-okay to do such things.
>>
>>129656447
this is stupid, the bottom ones obviousy aren't morphed, but three seperate series.

trannies really are mentally ill
>>
>>129647061
>41% suicide rate
> Not mentally ill

Pick one
>>
File: 1495398425625.jpg (12KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1495398425625.jpg
12KB, 228x221px
>>129647061
>It's definitely not a mental illness.
http://www.ifge.org/302.85_Gender_Identity_Disorder_in_Adolescents_or_Adults
Fuck you.
>>
>>129659614
>Or. You can just not be a mentally unstable queer and just be yourself. Do what you want and just not give a shit.
Conforming to social stereotypes is more important than keeping your balls, bigot.
>>
File: fig3.png (24KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
fig3.png
24KB, 960x720px
>>129647061
Obesity is generally a nog and mexican problem. Both groups are generally liberal. And the rest of the thread isnt worth responding too. Sage.
>>
>>129647061
That by definition is a mental illness. If someone came in and said "Doc, I think I'm an alligator" would you entertain their delusion and start glueing scales to them? They are the sex they are, they are delusional and believe themselves to be something they're not.
>>
>>129659218
>40% of trans people kill themselves
>but look the ones that didnt kill themselves are kinda happy
Good point anon.
>>
>>129660449
>40% of trans people kill themselves
except they don't. If you really think they do I'm sure you have a source to back that up.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (395KB, 838x1015px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
395KB, 838x1015px
>>129659218

I'm not a statistician, but this seems like a shitty survey.
>>
>>129659650
No, they're not morphed. Duh. But if you looked, you would see that with longer hair and plucked eyebrows, androgynous males begin to look more feminine.
>>
>>129660622
>literally posted a surveymonkey quiz on reddit and presented the results as scientific fact

bahahahaha
>>
File: Alok+Vaid-Menon.jpg (70KB, 686x960px) Image search: [Google]
Alok+Vaid-Menon.jpg
70KB, 686x960px
>>129649933
the ones that dont look like this but scream murder if you "misgender them", they are still mentally ill dipshit.
>>
>>129647061
Sage
>>
>>129661179
That's completely different. They don't even try. Those are the types who throw on a wig and go into bathrooms and shit.

Trans shouldn't even be an issue. THOSE types of guys hijacked it and made it a fad to be pervs

>>129661308
Shut the absolute fuck up you 12 year old. Seriously
>>
>>129648630
Why don't we just put some money into research to try and cure the underlying condition? Oh wait that would be bigoted or something
>>
>>129661179
>the ones that dont

And no, you've obviously never looked into what trans people can look like now even with a dick

You must be elderly or something
>>
>>129661603
>research to try and cure the underlying condition?

You'd have to fix society and culture first.
>>
>>129661428
except that describes 95% of "trans" people now
>>129661622
>t. ugly manly hon
>>
>>129647061
This is obviously fucking bait
>>
>>129647061
Kill yourself tranny
>>
>>129661603
I read regular antipsychotics work pretty good, iirc.
>>
File: delet.jpg (86KB, 957x535px) Image search: [Google]
delet.jpg
86KB, 957x535px
>>129657945
>>
>>129661742
>95% of "trans"

They're the fad ones. The ones who don't try and just do it for attention. It's becoming a new hipster fad
>>
Transgenderism was invented by a pedophile who wanted to fool a family into letting him molest their children.
>>
A majority of them are just losers who have to make dramatic changes in their lives for attention and excuses for previous and future failures.
>>
>>129661622
>Look how good I am into tricking people into thinking I'm a woman

It's like you're *want* some dude to pick you up, take you home, and then flip out and kill you as soon as you take off your pants.
>>
>>129647061
Its a mental disorder.
>>
>>129662093
No. You tell them you have a dick
>>
Newfags won't recognize this pasta. Sage.
>>
>>129647061
OP is proof that too many retards are in college right now.
>>
>>129647061
Do we need a special name for a guy that likes shopping over football or can I continue using Faggot?
>>
>>129661981

Which of the following is a valid excuse for mutilating your body and/or the body of your child:

A) Being a trendy hipster and/or Fucking White Male trying to score some free oppression points
B) Having a recognized psychiatric disorder.
C) Waking up one day and deciding you like ponies and wearing dresses.
D) None of the above.

>>129662352
The lying started when you walked in the door. Telling the truth once you're already to the point where you're discussing each other's genitals is WAY too late. Either he gets instantly pissed, or he maintains composure, finishes the conversation, and never talks to you again. Either way you feel like shit and he feels deceived.
>>
>>129653724
McDonald's doesn't sell hot dogs, fuckwit
>>
This is copy pasta fags
Sage goes in options
>>
>>129647061
sage
>>
>>129647061
>my professor explained to me
>(((professor)))
Sage
>>
>>129661981
which is my point idiot. even so the few genuine ones still have a mental illness and should be treated for it, not accepted for it.
>>
>>129647061
I like cooking and baking and I buy my mom nice purse for her birthday every year. That doesn't mean I'm a faggot.
>>
>>129647061
There are actually biological underpinnings for transsexuality according to Sapolsky. That doesn't mean there aren't still transtrenders
>>
>>129647061
>my professor
Holy shit.
>>
>>129659218

Neat.

I still dont want my tax dollars paying for transitions. And I still dont think any hormone treatment should be available for anyone under 18.
>>
>>129647061
>If you're a male who prefers the latter, your mind doesn't match society's definition of what a male should be like. Hence you may choose to identify as transgender.
But do you need to chop you penis off? Can't you just be a man that enjoy different things than other males?
>>
>>129647061
>but their mind more closely matches the other sex's mind when based on social constructs

Trans is a social construct then? So we can fix them by not humoring them is that it? Oh fucking vey you bigoted goy you better watch your mouth.
>>
File: 0086.png (553KB, 827x1033px) Image search: [Google]
0086.png
553KB, 827x1033px
>>129663627
>>
>>129663430
You'll probably know when you're a skinny manlet faggot with a young looking boyface that borders on girl (androgynous) and want to put on makeup, grow long hair, and get fucked by the tall masculine guys in the high school locker room

My high school experience

By that point if you get there, I think you'll know there is something biological to it....... kek
>>
>>129663777
Conforming to societal stereotypes is more important than having intact genitals.

If you don't like sports and beer you're not really a man, just like if you don't like crack and armed robbery then you're not really black.
>>
>>129647061
get the fuck out of college; you're beginning to believe the propaganda. A male who likes to go shopping is simply a feminine male, not a female.

Gender dysphoria is a real thing, and it's a mental disorder. Having a mental illness doesn't make you a bad person.
>>
File: disgustin.jpg (71KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
disgustin.jpg
71KB, 600x450px
>>129647061

>it's this copypasta again BUT
>trannies aren't mentally ill
>they're just born with the wrong brain, is all.

Anon, that sounds a lot like mental illness to me
>>
>>129647061
Gender Dysphoria is a psychosomatic recognition disorder. As in you look at your penis as a male but feel its wrong because your brain says it should be a vagina.

>but their mind more closely matches the other sex's mind when based on social constructs of what a male or female mind should be like.
This is not Gender Dysphoria or Transgenderism. What your retarded social construct professor explained was Autoeroticism, or to be more specific Transvestic Fetishism - or the act of being sexually stimulated through an internal stimuli such as wearing womens clothing or pretending to be female.

What your "proffessor" explained and attempted to justify as Transgenderism, is nothing more than sexual deviancy.

Gender Dysphoria is a mental illness.
Autoeroticism and any branching disorder is a mental illness.

That means being Transgendered is a Mental Illness.
>>
File: 1470459535758.jpg (695KB, 1181x1748px) Image search: [Google]
1470459535758.jpg
695KB, 1181x1748px
>>129647061
That's exactly what a mental illness is. Beating around the bush and trying to claim it isn't one is both disingenuous and harmful to getting these people help.
You're so satisfied with the status quo that you accept the terms of argument without first questioning why. Trans people are mentally ill, currently the only solution to the day to day dysphoria that they feel is to disfigure their bodies and ruin the natural hormonal processes they produce.
This is tantamount to fucking barbarism and the more you go "NOT A MENTAL ILLNESS REEEEEEEE" the more you prolong more humane solutions to their specific mental issues. You are a colossal cunt my man.
>>
File: crazy violent trannies.png (128KB, 485x1187px) Image search: [Google]
crazy violent trannies.png
128KB, 485x1187px
serioulsy tho trannies are fucking delusional. hitting a person isnt violence but misgendering someone is? kek if this had been a man instead of a lesbian i bet that tranny would have been carried out in a body bag.
>>
>>129663878
You can still be a subby little gay cumslut without being a girl...
>>
>>129647945
>true, but it also has to do with natural hormones which affects body shape and facial aesthetics. perhaps chemicals in the water and food also has something to do with it.
No. The truth is that children have so low hormone levels that they are not yet men or women, just children. When you lack physical exercise as a child, you get sexually underdeveloped. This is what causes all these weird sexual expressions.
>>
>>129647061
It's called a personality... this transgender shit is retarded.

Girls can play with action figures, boys can like to go shopping, this has gotten out of hand.
>>
>>129647061
If a black person "feels white" because he gets along with white people and does white things, should we encourage him to bleach his skin and get plastic surgery? Is this something we should encourage black kids to do?
>>
>>129664139
I'm not going to cut off my dick off, at least at this point. I've tried gay stuff as a regular gay dude. Still doesn't do it for me. I have to look girly. Makeup, painted nails, etc.
>>
>>129649324
Yes, yes I do. How is that unamerican?
>>
>>129648630
>Surgery is the remedy for some trans people.
The high suicide rate among trans people after surgery contradicts that statement.
>>
It's schizophrenia.
>>
>>129664461
This. Suicide is the best remedy for them, it seems. They still have lots of complaints and are even suicidal after therapy and surgery. Not so, after suicide.
>>
Y'all posting in a bait thread
>>
>>129664461
>>129664551

Fucking annoying. This is why you don't cut it off. Duh faggots
>>
File: going ghost.jpg (31KB, 661x482px) Image search: [Google]
going ghost.jpg
31KB, 661x482px
>>129647061

>>
>>129647061
Thats poor grammar
You mean their BEHAVIOR closer matches
Their mind closer matching would imply changes unrelated to social construct.
What do you call it when you behave a way other than what your biology is supposed to cause you?
A disorder.
>>
NEWFAGS LEARN TO SAGE

FUCK
>>
That's retarded. I like to bake cakes and go shopping at the mall and I'm heterosexual and cisgender.

At least the "men can have female brains" theory is backed up by MRI scans, even if there are holes in that theory. And that actually is what the mental illness gender dysphoria is described as. People are said to have a physical brain abnormality that needs to be treated with medications(HRT). Just like how schizophrenia is a physical brain abnormality treated with medications. I'll reiterate that this has not been proven, it's just what is most accepted by psychologists.
>>
File: bc.png (3MB, 1054x1374px) Image search: [Google]
bc.png
3MB, 1054x1374px
>>129664274
>children have so low hormone levels that they are not yet men or women
>>
>>129647061

MUH SOCIAL CONSTRUCT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMVFaCyDmJk
>>
>>129647061
So you support traditional gender roles defined by the patriarchy as a defense for transgenders?
>>
>>129664012
>valid reasons for transitioning
Long-term physical gender dysphoria that, after lots of therapy, doesn't have an explainable cause and is probably due to some neurological dysfunction; no expectation that any other problem will be magically solved

Invalid reasons that make up 99% of trans people on the TV:
>lonely autist
>too much anime
>mid-life crisis old man
>unable to live up to male standards, have irrational view of female standards
>demonize cis white men so removing oneself from the hated group
>sexually abused as a girl but "this wouldn't happen if I was a guy because guys have it easy"
>socially alienated as a boy but "this wouldn't happen if I was a girl because girls have it easy"
>fetish gone too far

Transsexuality is a mental illness with poorly understand biological causes. Modern transgender hype is a social illness caused by cancerous acceptance.

>t. passable normal tranny with good life
>>
File: 1496377893633.jpg (62KB, 1024x820px) Image search: [Google]
1496377893633.jpg
62KB, 1024x820px
>>129664358
That's a fetish, not an 'identity' or w/e the fuck.

No one would let me put "MFFF Foursomes" on my drivers license.
>>
>>129647061
>>
Nice pasta, unfortunately the kike gooks running this place won't let me sage it.
>>
sometimes I smoke weed so therefore I am Bob Marley
>>
File: 1497235914796.png (311KB, 473x555px) Image search: [Google]
1497235914796.png
311KB, 473x555px
ayyy gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
sage tho
>>
>>129664950
Not necessarily. If I could be a real chick with a vagina, I'd take it
>>
>>129648750
>Why idk
Why not?
>>
>>129664891
>have chronic untreatable schizophrenia
>sincerely believe russian hackers are breaking into my house at night and implanting microchips in my hands when I sleep
>walk into hospital and tell them to amputate my arms to get rid of the microchips

Yeah, not happening.
>>
>>129664813
>Puberty does not exist
12 year old boys are not men, they do not look like men, and they do not feel like men. The thing about trans people is that it is only after hormone therapy that they _really_ feel like the gender they claimed to be.
>>
>>129665369
>>Puberty does not exist
Puberty doesn't make your dick fall off or your chromosomes change.

>only after hormone therapy that they _really_ feel like the gender they claimed to be
>the unnecessary medical procedures intended to validate and exacerbate the patient's psychiatric symptoms did what it was intended to do.

Congratulations?
>>
File: 1496605442650.jpg (236KB, 480x625px) Image search: [Google]
1496605442650.jpg
236KB, 480x625px
>>129663861
Top KEK
>>
>>129665369
Who are you to tell us our 4 year olds shouldn't be given a chose of gender just because they should be young enough it technically shouldn't matter. Though, I don't know many four year olds that have been taught that their genitals constitute their identity, but why should that matter.
>>
>>129665302
>medical technology disproves your microchip thoughts quickly

I recognize that a mentally ill person is no judge of their own sanity, so I went to a number of psychs. Several were modern "be yourself yay rainbows" faggots but a few were pretty scientific. There is no other underlying cause in my history beyond that something is broken inside my brain that has made me perceive myself to be female, and thanks to modern science (that I pay for with my stable career) others perceive me that way too. I know two other trannies who have high paying careers, are not leftists, look like normal women, eschew 'muh gender politics', and don't bring up being trans because we have actual lives to lead.

Most of the transtrenders I've met are over-Tumblr'd sjw who are on the hunt for being offended, autistic nerds who didn't have a social life before transitioning and want to be like their chinese cartoon high school girls, or are sad old men who had a midlife crisis and decided to become horrifying parodies of the hot 20something they're supposed to be banging during that phase, made worse by the fact that their perception of how women should act is locked in whatever decade they were a kid in. Oh, and fetishists, lots of hypersexual fetishists. Also lots of girls who don't try to look like boys but feel the hardships of being sexualized in our culture can only be escaped by being a failed boy instead of a failed girl. Most all of these groups don't pass because they act "off" and often don't have jobs, either because they're super weird as fuck or wouldn't have had one anyways like other unskilled 20somethings but now have a 'muh discrimination' scapegoat. They all get hard into gender politics because they don't have anything better to do.
>>
File: future plans.jpg (109KB, 1274x1001px) Image search: [Google]
future plans.jpg
109KB, 1274x1001px
>>129647061

That's like saying cutters aren't mentally ill, they just like the pain and blood. Trannies don't just throw a dress on for a lark - that's a drag queen. Trannies usually have a cornucopia of mental illnesses that they try to fix or cover up by throwing on a dress. They attribute their schizoid and suicidal tendencies as being gender dysphoria. Believing that if something in their life were radically different it could fix everything.

So then they rank as the highest per capita group for emergency room visits for everything - not just stds or drug abuse, or suicide, but everything from car accidents to accidetal overdoses.

And they blame it on society oppressing them, and not the fact that their magic dress doesn't work, and non transgenders support this line of thought due to their own a priori assumptions about transgenderism and social pressure not to comment on how messed up these people actually or the reality of "trans-trend-erism".

They they cut their cocks off, and kill themselves or die by the age of 41 because of "society oppressing them" and not the fact that cutting their cock off doesn't make them any healthier(suicide rates are the same) not their messed up internal chemistry and or psyche, and lefties support this and fight for transgender "rights" because it is "tolerance" to encourage such self-destructive and socially harmful and degenerate behavior.

You can give these people everything they claim to want, but it doesn't change the fact that they are sick in a way that make up and hormones won't change.
>>
>Doesn't have natural masculine instincts which are meant to help you and make your genetics survive out side of a society that cultivates and enables weakness
>not ill
Okay then
>in but children aren't that important
That's not the only survival purpose for masculine instincts but yes they are, your children are a part of you, they are what makes us never truly die, therefor feminine faggots are objectively and irrefutably defects that don't survive properly
>>
File: 9043.gif (982KB, 390x259px) Image search: [Google]
9043.gif
982KB, 390x259px
>>129666279
>feminine faggots are objectively and irrefutably defects that don't survive properly

good argument against it. that'll get everyone aside from /pol/tards on your side
>>
File: 1457608911343.jpg (216KB, 800x1760px) Image search: [Google]
1457608911343.jpg
216KB, 800x1760px
>>129647061
Wanting to cut your balls or render them useless is definitely symptomatic to a mental illness. It's out there with transablism.
>>
>>129647061

>Implying the mental state of the sexes is a social construct.

That's why you're wrong.
>>
>>129648630
>Being transgender is NOT a mental illnes
>their mind doesn't match the rest of their body
This is why nobody takes you seriously
>>
>>129647061
Last time I checked the liberals were the ones who wanted fat acceptance and pushed the healthy at every size bullshit
>>
>>129648630
No gays have records of existing since the beginning of recorded history. Trannys have only been around the last 70 years or so
>>
If your a dude that likes to bake cakes, you better fucking share with the rest of us, brah!
>>
File: 32599.gif (505KB, 250x196px) Image search: [Google]
32599.gif
505KB, 250x196px
>>129666868
>No gays have records of existing since the beginning of recorded history.
>>
>>129666868
Congratulations /pol/. You've reached new heights of mental retardation. This isn't even autism. This is retardation.
>>
>>129647061
no way fag
>>
File: 00000000.jpg (858KB, 1541x5406px) Image search: [Google]
00000000.jpg
858KB, 1541x5406px
>>129666914
>>
>>129666506
Even if you do not, just "I like to bake cakes, therefore I need to whine about identity and special rights, and need to use the girls' restroom" is insane. Or if not insane it just shows you are an insecure attention whore.
>>
>>129647061
>Arrested development is just a child's mind in an adults body. It's not a mental illness, it's transage!
>>
>>129647061
>but their mind more closely matches the other sex's mind

This is literally almost the definition of mental illness.
>>
File: Zimmerman.png (168KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
Zimmerman.png
168KB, 500x250px
>>129658101
Let's accept them in all their forms and pander to them to the fullest extent of the law and with the full force of the US treasury. Sex change operations and hormone treatments for all! Having a bad day? Maybe you need a sex change! Car break down and stressed out? SEX CHANGE!!!!
>>
>>129665369
>12 year old boys are not men, they do not look like men, and they do not feel like men.

ffs norway stop feeling up the childrens.
>>
I don't cut my dick off because i want to go shopping faggot
>>
>>129647061
Being a schizophrenic is not a mental illness you goys, what are you? a bigot?
>>
>>129647061
Sage
>>
>>129647061
The primal programming of the human being is to procreate, to propagate the species. To go out of the natural normalcy of the born male and female roles, or to be attracted to the same sex is straight up failed genetics, a malfunction with your programming of your brain, and a complete failure at the purpose of life. You have literally failed at life to be "transgendered" or gay. To go against your primal programming, your main reason of existence is straight up MENTAL ILLNESS. Gayness and other mental illness shit is NOT genetic, because those genes would die out in a generation if so, would not get passed on. It may being genetic mutation, of a failed type however, like a Frog with 3 legs, natural but not the next superior step in evolution but rather a dead end of evolution.
You sick fucks are literally putting clothes and makeup on thinking you are something special, but really you are just really, really fucking confused and there is something wrong with you. And for that reason, you should not procreate and by all means live your faggot life out but don't make or raise children and stay in your homes so we don't have to look at you and your degeneracy.

In all honesty, the vast majority of faggots and rest of you unnatural sexual freaks are victims of one little tentacle of a very large depopulation program. You are victims, its been normalized in your very impressionable mind, and I'm sorry you are so stupid to fall for it. But, you are the weak, not the strong, and the species will be better without your contribution to the species. Don't make children. Please.
>>
>>129667096
OMFG.... would have given my left nuts to see this post drop. My sides are gone anyway. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>129660573
>except they don't.
Yes they do. That's what the surveys in Scandinavia and the US show. Ben Shapiro refers to them regularly.
> If you really think they do I'm sure you have a source to back that up.
Yeah I do. But you know that so you clearly have a source to back up your claim they don't. Let's see it, little lefty boy. Put up.
>>
>>129647061
>but their mind more closely matches the other sex's mind

So a man who is a tranny has 30% to 40% less neurons in his brain?
>>
>>129659218
>>129660573
>>129660622
ahaha oh wow
Blown out by a leaf of all things
That's fucking embarrassing
>>
>>129660573
By the way
http://www.dailywire.com/news/5683/3-facts-about-transgenderism-media-ignored-push-ben-shapiro
https://townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2017/04/12/the-insanity-of-the-lefts-child-genderconfusion-agenda-n2312030
>>
>>129647061
>Hence you may choose to identify as transgender.
So its a choice, and they chose to be a faggot.
>>
>>129647061
Fuck me
I had to learn to cook in self defence because my wife's mother never taught her to cook.
So now by your prof's definition I'm a trannie...
>>
>>129674486
Some people like cooking, wearing chick's clothes, putting on makeup and fingernail polish, fixing their hair and growing it out, and then on top of that have an androgynous face and body, and general small stature.

Put all that together and you might move from crossdresser, and you might get a transsexual.
>>
>>129647061
You dumb fuck

Being transgender means you think you are a woman in the body of a man and that causes you extreme distress

Even when fully transitioned a tranny will experience male baldness and never produce kids

Basically your entire life is hell for you and you can never ever ever get what you really want

Chucking on some drag is called being a fag and its not the same thing

Trannys dont want to identify as transgender either they want to be the other sex cause thats what their mental disorder tells them they should be

You have no perspective of what a trannys life actually involves which leads you to blame their suicide rates and depression on 'transphobics' rather than face up to the facts: trannys will never have what they want most and are doomed to a horrible life

Kill yourself before you ruin some kid with your shitty ideas or reproduce.
>>
File: 1482943312293.jpg (255KB, 673x801px) Image search: [Google]
1482943312293.jpg
255KB, 673x801px
>>129647061
OP, you're a faggot and your professor is an idiot.
>>
I used to think schizophrenics are mentally ill until my professor explained to me exactly what schizophrenia is.

Schizophrenic people know they are biologically not hearing voices, but their mind more closely matches hearing voices when based on social constructs of what a voice is.

For example, a stereotypical non schizophrenic likes to watch football on Saturday nights while drinking beer.

A typical schizophrenic may prefer to listen to the voice of God in his head.

If you're a person who prefers the latter, your mind doesn't match society's definition of what a person should be like. Hence you may choose to identify as schizophrenic.

That's basically it. It's definitely not a mental illness.
>>
I'm a psych grad student. The brain not matching the body is a text book mental illness. It's called dysmorphia if you want to change your body, and dysphoria if changing your gender expression is enough. Not calling it an illness is postmodernist bull shit. They want to say gender is entirely a social construct. Spend some time hanging out with toddlers. They're too young to be socialized one way of the other yet. Little boys and little girls have different temperaments and ways of playing. Gender expression is at partially biological. Post modernist don't like that because they want to dismantle the entire social system. It's in Derrida and the 60's existentialists. Or you can dig it up the easy way and just listen to Jordan Peterson. People recoil form the word illness because culturally mental illness is still seen as a character defect by some. Evolutionally speaking it also decreases sexual market value if it's not delt with, however mastering mental illness is a significant achievement which can increase sexual market value. Either way just like body sometimes gets sick, you're brain or psyche does too. Doesn't indicate a character flaw, it just needs to be dealt with. Everyone gets sick, and some illnesses are congenital. It happens. It's not usually a choice, but pretending it isn't there, not seeking help, and science not looking for a cure are all choices. Teachings and saying that transgenderism is normal and not an illness affects how research gets funded, and it slows down the process of finding a cure. Considering that the transgender suicide rate doesn't improve much after transition, I find our current solutions unacceptable.
>>
>>129666506
well not really, vesectomies arent terribly uncommon. I wouldnt think someon was crazy to get one anyway
>>
>>129647061
>Reddit spacing
>Supporting trannys
>Stopped reading
>Sage
>>
>>129647061
sage this motherfucker
>>
>>129647061
>I used to think transgenders are mentally ill until my professor explained to me exactly what transgenderism is.
>(((professor)))

There's your answer right there. Trans is mental, period.
>>
>>129648329
This
>>
>>129678742
Cause the people you diagnose as trans and treat aren't actually trans 99% of the time.
>>
>>129657384
>wat do
Grow up.

sage
>>
File: 500full.jpg (23KB, 486x639px) Image search: [Google]
500full.jpg
23KB, 486x639px
What I don't understand is that if gender is a social construct, then why do they have any desire to be anything at all? Aren't transgenders just buying into the opposite social construct stereotype? Doesn't this just reinforce the gender social constructs?
>>
>>129647061
if you're a male and your brain is telling you you should bake a cake instead of watching football that was some shitty parenting and too much influence of the mother in your life.

It's a mental illness
>>
>>129647061
Fucking shills are back
>>
>>129647061
That means you're effeminate or masculine, not male or female.

Again, thanks for the evidence that the idea of transgenderism is the result of someone not understanding the difference between male/masculine and female/effeminate.
>>
>>129647572
>capitalism
>fatties aren't forced to eat healthier because the society doesn't pay for their healthcare
>>
>>129671013
Kek
>>
>>129648929
Not high enough apparently
Thread posts: 267
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.