[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>muh nationalist revolution

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 94312012.png (635KB, 1412x587px) Image search: [Google]
94312012.png
635KB, 1412x587px
>muh nationalist revolution
>>
>>129643984
>how can we ever recover?
>>
>shilling for the alcoholic who fucked over Würselen and now wants to completely fuck over Germany
>>
>implying I give a fuck if yurop kills itself
>>
File: 2017.png (63KB, 1107x217px) Image search: [Google]
2017.png
63KB, 1107x217px
>>129643984
>>
>>129645082

Over? It has just begun. Promise.
>>
>>129645082
That's not exactly a bunch of bold predictions
>>
File: 1496962598475.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1496962598475.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>129643984

Lets see what we accomplished:

1. Putin still in power, deflected attempts at color revolution by Soros & Co.

2. Victor Orban in Hungary

3. Assad victory in Syria.

4. Brexit - EU BTFO

5. Massive gains for Geert Wilder in the netherlands

6. The entry into Parlement of a new nationalist party called the FVD.

7. Trump elected President of the United States.

8. We contructed an entirely new opposition towards neo-conservatism and liberalism.

All across Europe we are growing steadily while your "perfect society" is allready disintegrating from within.

You will live to see the bith of an entirely new order. Promise.
>>
>>129645706
All the major European elections. I don't think the UK snap election had been called yet
>>
>>129646268
This, but to be fair, it's still on the fragile stage.
Trump keeps fucking up, Assad's efforts could easily go down the drain if ((((America)))) interferes.
>>
File: 7342563146.png (126KB, 595x527px) Image search: [Google]
7342563146.png
126KB, 595x527px
Ultimately, we are fighting the New World Order... an idea envisioned by the elites. The masses have come to know it as "globalism" but it is much more then that.

I believe their window of oppertunity has allready closed now that both China and Russia have firmly established themselves as major players in the geopolitical theater. They will not be giving up their independence.

Certain elites in the US have realised this and are now trying to reposition America by cutting ties. Ties that served the purpose of increased interconnectedness, but are now seen as obstacles in a Multi-polar world.

In response, the EU is going crazy and are trying to unify transnationally as soon as possible. The formation of a EU army is now top priority. It wont matter tho.

But yes, the game is far from over. The fight for the SOUL of europe has just begun. And it aint looking pretty.

Morocobro's must understand that their presence in Europe serves only one agenda; it serves to destroy the internal cohesion of the nation-state. It is something that must first be destroyed if they want to create a super-state. You must know that your people are literally being used as useful idiots by people that adhere ultimately to a satanic agenda. It has nothing to do with hate or racism... i'm just being honest with you; immigrants are being used as tools of destruction.

peace.
>>
>>129646268
>what WE have accomplished

do you niggers actually beleive that you have even a LITTLE bit of political influence ?

w e w
e
w
>>
File: 1494955042256.jpg (20KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494955042256.jpg
20KB, 250x250px
>>129650603
We all have dreams, buddy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.