[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are female athletes such sluts? How do we fix modern women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11

Why are female athletes such sluts? How do we fix modern women?
>>
The massive amounts of steroids makes them super horny and easy
>>
>>129641191
>steroids makes them super horny
you virgins are so easy to spot
>>
>>129641296
You're retarded
>>
>>129641296
>virgin is an insult
Degenerate spotted. Sex before marriage is a sin.
>>
>>129641296

It's well known roids increase libido you stupid fat dietetic spic
>>
File: 08VB-250.jpg (21KB, 250x324px) Image search: [Google]
08VB-250.jpg
21KB, 250x324px
>>129641097
It's been proven that sex gels women compete in sports. There wasn't to fuck nor to keep that contrive edge and sometimes mistakes happen. The moment they find out they preggers they need to abort or risk their athletic career forever.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170612-182810.png (342KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170612-182810.png
342KB, 1080x1920px
>>129641473
Fuck my phone posting. I'm too lazy to get off the toilet. At least I got an counter Semitic captcha
>>
File: Wallace-482x298.jpg (8KB, 299x185px) Image search: [Google]
Wallace-482x298.jpg
8KB, 299x185px
Kek, this means someone actually had sex with a "girl" looking like black Wallace.
>>
>>129641097
no fixing they are naturally total slut was not a problem when they where married of 13-16. And don't go eh men, no a few chads who are fucking useless pretty boys that would get no top tier pussy 1000years ago because you had to earn your place in the patriarchy.
>>
Women weren't made to compete, the only thing thats sad about this is them denying their true nature.
>>
It's like hormone steroids. A woman's body gathers the strength required to provide nutrients and oxygen for the child. But then they abort and use the boost to win medals. I think it's disgusting.
>>
File: vatican flag 3.gif (6KB, 292x185px) Image search: [Google]
vatican flag 3.gif
6KB, 292x185px
>>129641097
This wouldn't be a problem if all Westerners returned to the church
>>
Olympic athletes were born to take big Australian cock
>>
>>129641097

They can't use birth control because the estrogen fucks their testosterone driven GAINZ?

But also can't use condoms.

Pretty fucking stupid.
>>
Baby killing is so brave, my fellow women should be proud of themselves
>>
>>129641097
modern western society in a nutshell, women foregoing childbirth because it would interfere in their "career" which in this case is nothing more than a parade because they can't really compete with men physically but we are made to watch and care because feminists require us too.
>>
>>129641097
Imagine being in the best shape in your life with tons of extra test and on top of that going from place to place were people won't know or see you again.
>>
>>129641460
This guy^^
>>
>>129642134
Why no condoms? Just idiocy or other reasoning.
>>
>ywn go to the olympics and enjoy the fuckfest that happens every time
>>
>>129642532
Right, you'd be plowing through vagina like fields of corn
>>
How do we fix them...?

Starve them. Ignore them. Not the mgtow way, just good old fashioned I-don't-have-time-for-your-shit
>>
>>129643042
Implying he´s wrong. +T = +Libido
Learn into biology
>>
File: Khaddi Sagnia.png (671KB, 790x593px) Image search: [Google]
Khaddi Sagnia.png
671KB, 790x593px
>>129641097
black female athletes can't get enough white cocks!
>>
>>129643279
Sex without condom is a billion times better. This isn't just a myth.
>>
File: resize.jpg (31KB, 390x278px) Image search: [Google]
resize.jpg
31KB, 390x278px
>>129641097
We don't need to fix them because all female atletes are going to be replaced by trannies in the near future, so get use to watch male and transgender gold medallist.
>>
>>129644731
No getting pregnant when you don't want to is a million times better than sex without a condom.
>>
>>129641097
>>129641191
is it because they aren't allowed to take birth control due to performance enhancing rules?
>>
>>129641934
>you had to earn your place in the patriarchy
This
>>
File: IMG_4442.jpg (107KB, 615x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4442.jpg
107KB, 615x820px
>>129642067
This wouldn't be a problem if a Catholic hadn't invented the birth control pill.
>>
>>129644998
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/26/transgender-boy-wins-texas-girls-wrestling-championship/
>>
>>129645853
>not waiting until the last day to do something is better
>eating healthy and not drinking is better
>going up early in the morning even if you don't have to is better
People aren't rational and infallible. Athletes aren't excepted. There's obviously a reason they're not on the pill (water retention and contraindications with other food, medications or supplements seem like obvious explanations) but that doesn't mean they're going to be able to completely avoid having sex.
>>
Well I'm guessing that hormonal birth control is kinda off the cards if you are a pro athelete. You want all the extra test and more to get gains. Hormonal bc makes your body think you are already carrying a baby.

Then you could always get a hormonal IUD which doesn't include estrogen but some women are really against the idea of inserting something into your uterus.
>>
>>129646510
You do realize that if birth control didn't exist, modern women would just stop having sex? There would be tons of sexually frustrated men out there in that case.

I don't want kids now, nor I want ~10 kids at any point. I'd just masturbate if there was no birth control available. Abortion would be a common bc method for many women too.
>>
>>129641097
>black women
>having abortions
What a fucking surprise.
>>
>>129641097
Stop having casual sex you fucking whore then you wouldn't need a fucking abortion. If it didn't control the population of niglets I would say it should be made illegal. An abortion shouldn't be something that is celebrated. You, a mother, just killed something that was going to become your child. You should feel great shame and perhaps punished for your inability to behave like a civilized individual.

I don't know if we can fix women without a drastic shift in the overton window. Women are children and should be treated as such. Maybe one in a billion can actually rise above the curse of her sex.
>>
who fuckin' cares? literally nobody on /pol/ is going to be meeting, dating, or marrying an Olympic athlete anyway. They all get old and washed up and marry some D list celebrity and fade away.
>>
>>129647367
What makes you believe this? There has never been a single time in the history of humanity during which women haven't had sex. Even when their husbands have been at war, women have cheated on them. And in these cases it was usually only for a few months or a year, you expect women to stop having sex for the rest of their lives? It's not going to happen.
>>
>>129641097
>female athletes
>be at uni
>talking to female athlete
>her deadlift max is 135
>get my gf into lifting
>she's got a 225 1rm in 3 months of 2x a week lifting
>smaller than the female "athlete"
>women's teams always leave gym early
>don't do shit if their coach isn't there to motivate them
>>
>>129641296
Are you literally retarded. It's a general feature of testosterone to make people horny. This is why women also become more horny after ovulating as their testosterone levels rise (though never even close to the levels in men). So yeah, Testosterone is a good bet. I suggest a scientific analysis, just to help prove the point. Because fuck you asshole. Some of us couldn't get laid if the woman was on the bed, legs open and vagina wet and all. I'm afraid of sex desu. It creeps me out.
>>
ITT: People who don't realize they're getting abortions because of the hormone increase and not because they're whores

East Germans did this shit all the time.
>>
>>129641408
Forgive me anon, for I have sinned
>>
>>129641097
>Why are female athletes such sluts?
Did it ever occur to you that this nigger could be lying?
>>
>>129649993
I have no doubts that women like me who have too much to lose (educated, working, mortgage and student debt to pay) would just not have sex if the risk of getting pregnant was high. Most of my female friends are ironically not having sex much either if we are not dating anyone. We are all normal looking young women and rather on the prettier side, but it's just that we are so busy with work and hobbies that we don't really meet new guys that often. Bar hookups and one night stands aren't really a big thing among women of our demographic group I'd say. We do go out together, but I can't recall a time when some of us had gone home with a man. It's kinda hard to meat people to date nowadays and many people are too stressed to really have energy to put any effort into it.

So yeah, the little amount of sex we have every now and then would be cut off completely if bc didn't exist.
>>
>>129652757
I honestly think that the main reason is the poor sex (or more like the lack of it) in the states. Afro-Americans are also as a demographic group more likely to have had abortions done. I guess it's explained by poverty related reasons. (Being born to a poor family, going to a bad school with poor health ed, no good rolemodels around you etc.) aren't most of your female top track and field athletes of Afro-American origin anyway?

I really doubt that the same applies in the Swedish Olympic team. I'm a woman and I've done sports on a national level and I have discussed about bc with my couch on several occasions. It's important not to just pretend pregnancy but minimize the negative effect of periods. Being on your period during a competition is definitely going to have a negative effect performance wise. I'm guessing that in the states such discussion between a male couch and female athlete would be considered as highly awkward for both parties.
>>
>>129653642
Haha kek, I meant poor sex EDUCATION.
>>
File: main170608.jpg (138KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
main170608.jpg
138KB, 640x480px
>>129641097
>We like killing our own spawn so we can bask in our own glory of running fast.

Holy shit, at least when ghetto people do it it's not so vain since the babies would have a pretty miserable life.

I hope all female track runners rot in hell for being so vain.
>>
File: 1496567709738.png (266KB, 475x430px) Image search: [Google]
1496567709738.png
266KB, 475x430px
/pol/ being retarded once again

being pregnant basically gives you a surge of hormones and stuff which are good for sports

pregnant women are way more durable then average women

the soviets were the first to experiment with this
>>
File: 1490152992086.jpg (71KB, 646x584px) Image search: [Google]
1490152992086.jpg
71KB, 646x584px
>>129641097
>sluts
>we
>fix
time for some spook busting
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.