[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DAY OF THE RAKE SCENARIO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: 1479542787708.png (278KB, 740x695px) Image search: [Google]
1479542787708.png
278KB, 740x695px
>Wake up
>America & Canada are at war
>Insert something about clash of ideology or maybe a pipeline dispute gone bad
>RECREATIONAL NUKES out of question.

What happens?
>>
they dont have nukes
>>
>>129640281

But we do. I'm axing out that as a argument though.
>>
Bump. I'm surprised Canucks and Americans aren't jumping on this immediately.
>>
>>129640082
>Wake up
>Go for piss
>Spider on rim of toilet bowl
>Piss on spider
>Flush
>That's how easily US destroys Canada
>>
What scenario could possibly lead to that?
>>
>>129640082
Canada would lose if no allies on either side helped. I dunno if would could hold the ground and get the populace to accept us. Leafs are mentally cucked beyond repair it seems
>>
Canada is the new France.
>>
File: 17___1__4_.jpg (284KB, 800x661px) Image search: [Google]
17___1__4_.jpg
284KB, 800x661px
>>129640082
They get annexed
>>
>>129640415
nice post
>>
>>129641305

Anything that may seem plausible. Take the current political instability of the era and just run with it.
>>
>>129641425

What if the Mexicans decided to take the opportunity to destroy a Trump administration and tried to join in and invade.
>>
>>129640082

The USA gain 10 new states.
>>
File: cannex.png (392KB, 1896x867px) Image search: [Google]
cannex.png
392KB, 1896x867px
>>129640082

we're already in the process of annexation. Canada won't fight, they are cucked. Trump will have his way with them with no war.
>>
>>129643943

Okay, well how about the effect on the international communities reactions?
>>
Canada would own the US since our European allies would not be able to resist intervening to help our muslim population
>>
>>129643694
>Mexico tries to invade
>Live in San Diego
Dont get my hopes up. I'd take any excuse to purge my city.
>>
Assuming we survive the first 24h the rest of NATO will be obligated to help us, and I'm sure Mama Merkel will be more than happy to raise Europe's entire army against Big Bad Trump.
>>
File: Trumpenreich2.jpg (267KB, 827x591px) Image search: [Google]
Trumpenreich2.jpg
267KB, 827x591px
>>129644107

Probably goes a bit like this:
http://desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1457/96/1457962780565.webm
>Global War on Terror = World War I
>2008 Financial crisis = 1923 Reichsmark Crisis
>Tea Party movement = Beer hall Putsch
>Quantitative Easing = Hyperinflation of Reichsmark
>Crippled America = Mein Kampf
>Feb 2017 address = Hitler's Feb. 1933 address.
>Infrastructure project = Reichsautobahnen
>Southern Border Wall = Westwall
>Dismantle the FED = Issuance of Labor Treasury Certificates.
>DHS deportation of illegal foreign actors from Southwest = German military re-occupation the Rhineland
>Military Intervention in Syria = Condor Legions in Spain
>Tillerson - Putin Agreement = Molotov - Ribbenstrop pact
>Rebuild of US military = Rebuilding Wehrmacht and Luftwaffe
>Cannex / Day of the Rake = Anschluss / Blumenkrieg
>Genocide of Christians in middle east = Genocide of ethnic Germans in Poland
>Provoked invasion of Holy Land = Provoked Invasion of Poland
>Complete chimpout of Muslim in Eurabia = Complete chimpout of Jews in Europe.
>Rape of Belgistan = Rape of Belgium
>Recapture of Paris = Fall of Paris
>Cannae Drive = Rocket propulsion
>Mars landing = Volkshalle completion(?)
>>
>>129644468
>European allies would not be able to resist intervening
Even if they did, They couldn't do anything. Canada would fall to the US in a matter of weeks, if not days. Europe wouldn't be able to organize a military force fast enough to do anything, and even if they did, the entire European navy is incomparable to the US Navy. All of Europe combined only has about five Aircraft carriers in commission, only one being nuclear powered, and two more under construction. They wouldn't risk it either because the US is the main deterrent in the Muh Russia threat.
>>
Us is flooded with maple syrup. Armies stuck in sticky mess.
>>
File: 1480297843080.jpg (123KB, 533x666px) Image search: [Google]
1480297843080.jpg
123KB, 533x666px
>>129640082

they decisively bow to american cock and get annexed

except quebec which will be razed to the ground and the earth will be salted
>>
>>129641305
there is none but Americans need to make this thread everyday to let everyone know their army of spics and indian drone pilots could beat anyone.
>>
>>129644468
How exactly do they plan to beat a US navy and airforce that is many times bigger than all of Western Europe's countries combined?
>>
>>129640082
>recreational nukes out of question
not an argument
recreational home defense mcnukes are the future, it's progress, and you can't stop it, i keep several as a failsafe in case one doesn't go off
>>
>>129640082
>all inhabitanst of Canada are absolutely mercilessly massacred
>last message from Trudeau "We won."
>>
>>129641305
Your continued abuse of Alberta. Alberta wants to join us, and the few Americans who are even aware of Canadian issues want to take Alberta from you, since you do not deserve it.
>>
File: IMG_3628.jpg (129KB, 500x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3628.jpg
129KB, 500x683px
>>129640082
>what is an autistic pipe dream that /pol/ likes to larp with

Face it /pol/, it's not gonna happen
>>
>>129647306
Hope it dose this country is going to shit.
>>
>>129640082
I am down when is this going to kick offÉ
>>
>>129641305
Canadian rage about softwood exports and a drastic lowering of maple syrup prices.
>>
>>129640082
>Canadian air, army, and naval forces get their shit pushed in
>Military conflicts will only last 4 days
>Small insurgencies / gureilla operations would last two years but, ultimately are irrelevant and contained
>Justin Trudeau eats nigger cocks while waiting to be executed
We have complete control right now of their airspace because, of a unilateral military agreement. The Canadians stationed at Cheyenne Mountain arent exactly going to prevent shit since lol they are corned in a military base in a mountain , deep in enemy lines, and have no access to any firearms since only the US military personnel can be armed there.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.