[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They're on to us...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1337haxor.jpg (55KB, 1200x745px) Image search: [Google]
1337haxor.jpg
55KB, 1200x745px
Cybercrime researchers target 4Chan

Of particular interest to the researchers was /pol/, the politically incorrect discussion board, 'which is where most alt-right users gather and discuss their world views.'
Dr Stringhini told Sky News that the paper, titled
>Keks, Cucks, and God Emperor Trump,
showed that there was a limit to addressing hate speech online when occurrences were considered as isolated incidents. Instead, his team examined in detail the 'raiding' behaviour of the /pol/ discussion board's users, and the continued growth of hate and extremism trends on social media, with mathematical models.
>shitposting is a science

http://archive.is/Q5FZr
>>
>>129639921
((((((They)))))) are on to us
>>
>>129640125
They are on to ((((((us))))))
>>
>>129639921
i better get out of here i don't wanna relate to gangsters
>>
What are they gonna do?
Cry moar?
>>
>>129639921
>link to a video gets posted on /pol/
>lots of /pol/ users then go and comment on that video as they are now aware of it
>OMG, RAID!!
sure thing
>>
>>129641718
>raid
so that's what they meant by that
>>
Must be Sadiq's thing.
That "Internet hate crime hub" or whatever it was.
I heard he gathered a small group of nerd's to study the internet "hate".
Just another of his attempts at enforcing blasphemy laws
>>
>>129641895
Pretty much. If you read it, it says.
>when videos get posted on /pol/ we see a sudden surge of people posting racist comments!
>we believe this is some sort of tactic /pol/ users are employing to try and influence the general public
Or it could be that /pol/ users are racists and that is reflected by the posts they leave not just on /pol/ but on other sites they visit.
>>
>>129639921
Time to criminalize hate postings
>>
>opinions are cybercrime
>>
>>129642502
yeah I read it before, but I didn't really get what they meant by raids. I thought it might've been that pixel canvas thing, there have been a lot of those threads recently
>>
>>129642140
>a small group of nerd's to study the internet "hate".

sounds like more people will get redpilled.
ooooohhhhnooooothatsucks.png
>>
>when the shitposts are so abhorrent it warrants an investigation
>>
>>129639921
to all the retards that believe their posts arent tracked, install ublock origin and block ekansovi

it would be retarded not to block google also, but that other crap is linking all your posts across the site.

t. /g/
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.