[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the future, /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: europe-separate.png (568KB, 620x581px) Image search: [Google]
europe-separate.png
568KB, 620x581px
Is this the future, /pol/?
>>
>>129639799
Bumping for separatism. I think a Balkanized Europe would fix everything, and as someone who wants to major in international relations, this is the shit that gets me hard.

Already been to Cornwall and seen separatists there. Looking for other places to go, next is probably NI. In Belgium, Flanders is more of a cultural movement.

And I know it's autistic but I requested citizenship from Liberland.
>>
File: 1496870822259.jpg (49KB, 494x378px) Image search: [Google]
1496870822259.jpg
49KB, 494x378px
>>129639799
>Catalonia and Valencia two separate countries
>Murcia
>>
>>129640221
no it would only put subhumans like you and america in control.
>>
I know you are LARPing, but if you ever get over crying about your lost empire, you should look into the gilded age theory that changing tech and growing empires would reduce to nations of the world to a handful of superpowers. as history shows us, large powers prop up smaller neighbors as buffer states as it is much cheaper than supporting actual client states and colonies. thus, we can fairly confidently state that Balkanization comes from general peace and expanding trade. so, the eventuality of a map like this becoming a reality is contingent upon expanding trade and general peace.

is that what you think the future holds?
>>
File: 1486327782856.jpg (51KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486327782856.jpg
51KB, 399x600px
>>129639799
Fucking based Portugal.

Tudo pela Nação, nada contra a Nação

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wllgcVwtKxo
>>
>>129640485
>tfw I am an American

I love the idea of separatism in the US, too. The more borders you have, the more chance that a government will get it right, and others can learn from it. Or if you want a very specific type of Islamo-gay-communism, move to some city-state that has it.
>>
File: imblyign.png (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
imblyign.png
55KB, 500x500px
>implying the EU will let that happen

Not to be a downer; I hope the EU gets dissolved. I don't think it'll happen anytime soon though.
>>
>>129639799
Looks like someone wiped their ass on Europe.
>>
>>129639799
Poland will be divided even more but you forgot to separate cities as autonomous entities. Cities have a very different culture from provinces
>>
>>129639799
>No Fennoswede state
Shit map
>>
>>129640782
At first I thought you were a nut

But you might be on to something
>>
>>129639799
except that Finland doesn't exist
>>
This is the present and this is our future.

Take the Junckerpill, goy.
>>
>>129639799
>galicia not portuguese land...
>>
File: B3uuMNQCUAEcEA7.png (336KB, 534x446px) Image search: [Google]
B3uuMNQCUAEcEA7.png
336KB, 534x446px
Latgalians are supposedly even bigger patriots than 'normal' Latvians themselves and they deal with Russian shit and poverty every day, so not likely. Besides it's actually our clay, unlike Crimea or whatever.
>>
>>129639799
>Lwow still isn't polish

HAHA
>>
File: McEurope.gif (53KB, 686x672px) Image search: [Google]
McEurope.gif
53KB, 686x672px
This is.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>129643776
>>
>>129639799
Wtf am I looking at. Jämtland? Why the fuck would Skåne be called Scania. Name it Malmö instead.

More likely that Northern Sweden separates itself from the bottom half and you have Sverige & Norrland or something.
>>
>>129643776
This is what it actually looks like right now with the exception of Russia and Belarus.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.