[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did boomers send all the jobs to India and China?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_115322.jpg (559KB, 613x920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_115322.jpg
559KB, 613x920px
Why did boomers send all the jobs to India and China?
>>
File: 43242623.jpg (18KB, 300x163px) Image search: [Google]
43242623.jpg
18KB, 300x163px
>>129635171
>>
Has the boomers.

Generation war when?
>>
>>129635171
Maximize what they can buy as they retire.
They want low prices, low wages and high rent.
>>
>boomers

Is this the latest jew trick to make you hate white people?
>>
>>129635171
because their pensions were secure. Fuck everyone else. Hedonism above all. Rock n Roll.
>>
>>129635171
Need to hit that double digit growth for the quarter.

Who cares about throwing away entire industries, losing millions of jobs and not having any strategic production capabilities when your one-time bonus could be a few bucks more?

Actually the trade deals were set up so that even if you didn't want to outsource, you kinda had to because if you didn't you wouldn't be able to compete.
>>
>>129635719
boomers were the first generation to become brainwashed by the juden. After WW2, USA effectively mass-imported the degeneracy that Hitler had abolished in Germany from the Weimar culture. Everything went to shit after that.
>>
>>129635171
An extra 1/2% this quarter.

By the time everyone's figured out what a clusterfuck it all is, they will have sold off their shares or retired.

Boomers = Jews
>>
>>129635719
No cause I don't hate white people I hate boomers specifically.

Doesn't matter the race
>>
File: boomers.jpg (267KB, 968x634px) Image search: [Google]
boomers.jpg
267KB, 968x634px
>>129635171
For you, keep it
>>
>>129636054
Read again what you wrote, and then say who is to blame.

>>129636149
Yes, all of those old rich black people...

Blaming boomers is another means to legitimise attacks on white people, and specifically a demographic which is not widely represented on here.
>>
>>129636497
Okay then I don't care about hating rich old white people, fuck boomers
>>
>>129635171
Profit margins. Brown ppl will work for fairy dust. White ppl will work for a live able wage.
>>
>>129636497
>Read again what you wrote, and then say who is to blame.

You can blame both, genius.
>>
>>129635719
Look at some of the world's most powerful men.
All of them are Jewish, and most of them are babyboomers.
>>
File: 1488535421197.jpg (111KB, 834x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488535421197.jpg
111KB, 834x1000px
>>129635171
White Western Boomers are the single most damaging human cohort to ever live on this planet.

In general, they have depleted the majority of resources accessible to them in a single adult lifetime, selling out in the most awful way possible, by prioritising personal profits above the safety of their children.

They fully embraced the spread of cultural Marxism and have spent more time in control of the planet than any group before them. Generation X is entering their 50's and only now gaining any ecconomic and political power comparable to Boomers.

They fucked up, more than anyone else. This planet is so damaged by their lives I have strong confidence that once they're all dead history will remember them as an abhorrent and disgusting group. Let us never be like them, never act like them, and never compromise the security of our races future like they did.
>>
>>129635171
Because they hate their own children.
>>
>>129635541
Generation war would be interesting lol
>>
>>129635381

Someone needs to make a webM of this bitch's shell shocked face with flashbacks of black and white toilets.
>>
>>129635719

I unironically hate most boomers. My parents not included since they are both hard workers. Their generation gave birth to the cancer that is millennial. They are okay destroying the future of their children as long as they can reap the benefits in their golden years.
>>
>>129636450

Not OP but I'm snagging this neat meme.
>>
>>129636131
this boomers are the jews of the white race, a wicked generation truly evil, kill your parents and inherit before they give it away to niggers
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.