[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biblical apple represents the redpill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 14529622.jpg (52KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
14529622.jpg
52KB, 800x533px
The apple which Adam and Eve ate in the Garden of Eden represents the redpill.
Before eating it, they were living a blissful bluepilled existence.
After eating it, they gained knowledge of their surroundings, realized their nakedness, became distrustful, and were no longer able to enjoy things.

The same happens after a person today gets redpilled - they start seeing the consumerism, shilling, racemixing propaganda, etc everywhere around them, and can no longer live in blissful ignorance. This is the price we pay for knowledge.
>>
>>129632303
I agree nice allegory
>>
>>129632303
It actually never says that it was an apple they ate.
>>
It's not an apple though
>>
>>129632303
So...how do we kill God?
>>
>>129632468
well the "forbidden fruit", whatever it may have been
>>
>>129632585
The redpill is Christianity. Stop worshipping fake gods.
>>
>>129632590
>>129632468
It's believed to be a fig iirc
>>
>>129632668
I'm not giving you my delegates Ted
>>
>>129632303
Completely agree, anon. The red pill may not be the easiest thing to take, but its living with its side effects that's the hardest to swallow.
>>
>>129632303
So Bronze-Age Jewish religious leaders create/appropriate a story where seeking the truth and gaining knowledge is the ultimate sin against their god, thereby attempting to culturally create a shadow they can always hide in and escape to. Jews really are the scum of the Earth.
>>
>>129632303
But the redpill didn't give neo knowledge, it just disabled the tracking devices
T. Actually watched the movie
>>
File: rotary-red-ball.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
rotary-red-ball.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>129632303

Ohh, ok, red ball not red "pill".
>>
>>129633376
> it just disabled the tracking devices
>T. Actually watched the movie

nope

the red pill itself was a tracking device to locate neo's body in the real world and to prepare him to be unplugged from the Matrix

better watch it again, but first pay your denbts
>>
>>129634281
Still didn't give him knowledge
Go back to Volga
>>
>>129633376
>red pill is from the Matrix
nope
Total Recall
>>
>>129635046
Really?
How come matrix gets associated with it then?
>>
File: 1497178181197m.jpg (80KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1497178181197m.jpg
80KB, 1024x683px
G N O S T I C I S M
N
O
S
I
S
>>
>>129635142
More popular movie
But the Wachowski "sisters" say they got the idea from Total Recall, which is the better movie imho
>>
>>129634414
the word "redpill" has a different meaning today than the way it was used in the matrix you greasy fuck, clearly that's the connotation I meant.

A Jew and a Greek will both sell you their mother but the Greek will charge extra for shipping
>>
>>129632303
I agree with your interpretation but also think it could represent the transition from a hunter-gatherer type existence to a more agrarian one. One theory is that humans learned to cultivate fruit trees by accident by throwing the seeds of wild fruit they encountered on or near their trails. Over time, more and more fruit trees started to grow and humans began to form more permanent settlements. Just a theory, mind you.
>>
You've got it kind of twisted. The apple represents material knowledge. Adam and Eve were living in paradise by acting in accordance with nature.

Our current obsession with the ego and material is what the fruit represented. We need to get away from that.
>>
>>129635475
But I'm talking about its past meaning being different from what it means now, despite it having the same source
A Bulgarian would kill his own kids, if it meant he would get some land in thrace
>>
>>129632303
Yes,but just like the "redpill",the apple change man profoundly, and its effect are seen to this day
>>
File: 1230g.jpg (112KB, 744x454px) Image search: [Google]
1230g.jpg
112KB, 744x454px
>>129635822
that's true, I'd kill anyone for TRI MORETA
>>
File: 1495701258605.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
1495701258605.gif
2MB, 270x188px
>>129632303
The Tree of Knowledge was Lucifer and the Tree of Life was Jesus. Eve "eating the forbidden fruit" was allegorical for having sex with Lucifer. Adam also had gay sex with Lucifer and introduced disease and suffering to humanity. The twin offsprings of that union were Cain and Abel. Cain slew Abel and later spawned the Jews by mating with primitive humanoids. This was the corruption of bloodline that Elohim tried to eliminate with the flood (the Nephilim) but were strengthened before and after the flood by jewish copulation with demons. Seth, pure human offspring of Adam was the bloodline preserved through Noah in order to provide a pure genetic vessel for the Christ, who was killed by the seed of Satan - i.e. Cain's bloodline.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.